Ch 41

HANA'S P.O.V

          I felt a pain stuck in my head and opened my eyes only to close it again. I groaned and sat up. The door to the room opened revealing doyoung. "Oh you are awake. HANA IS AWAKE" he yelled out and i heared footsetps. The door opened wide and people entered. Yeji unnie sat beside me. "Are you feeling okay?" She aksed.

I got all the flashbacks. "Was it all dream? But it felt too real" i said. "Wow look at this girl killing a man in front of us all and calling it a dream" lee know said pointing at me. Chan pushed his hand down and walked to me. "It was not a dream little one. If you want proof we still have his body" he said.

"Why didn't you say anything to us. We could have helped" suho walked forward. I tired to stand up. He made me sit. "You know we were all looking for you. But you were near us. We failed to find you" he said. "Isn't it the other way that I'm talented enough to hide from you?" I asked. Suho ruffled my hair.

"I wanted to find them by myself. The base was taken down and i lost all track with you. I didn't even have any evidence" i said looking down. "You know you didn't have to bring evidemce to make us believe. I have known you from little hana." He said.

"I was scared that i will put you also in danger. I never wanted to not believe you. I just thought i will do as much as i can and then go to you" i said now guilty. Suho and kard were basically best friends since we were the ones who joined him first when he started a sector. We had went through a lot of struggles in our starting days.

"Yeji told us everything. Don't worry you are not alone anymore" he said and stood up. "Rest for now you need it" he said walking out. Everyone followed him leaving only me and doyoung.

I looked at doyoung. He smiled at me. "what happened?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. I held his hand "I know him. Tell me what happened?" I asked. Doyoung signed.

"whatever happened. it is good. so don't worry" he said placing his hand on her head. she looked at him. "he knows everything right?" she asked. doyoung nodded his head. "from where to till?" she asked. "from the video till you and me started working together" he said. she nodded her hand. 

"are you worried?" he asked. "it would be wired if i am not" she said laying on the bed. he sat next to her. "he will come around soon. but will take time. time to regret that he aimed at wrong person. time to accept his mistake. time to plan on what to do next. time to think how much he hurted you. time to realize how much you have been hurting. it's all about time" doyoung said stroking her hair.

"he will not lock himself in room again for days right?" she asked. "you mean for months?" he phrased. "he will not at that time he didn't have a goal. he thought everyone who killed noona died and that he didn't have anything to do" he said turning to her. 

"but this time he has got things to do. he have people to kill. people to revenge. people to heal. and a person to love." doyoung said to her. he smiled at her and got up.

"I'll be outside" he said walking but was held back by her. "what exactly happend?" she asked. he signed and sat next to her. "you better be ready" he said and started to explain.

FLASHBACK

--------------------------

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo be ready for the flashback