Ch 22

HANA'S P.O.V

"Hana-yah leave" he screams at the earpiece. I heared the others grunting sound also. But i didn't listen to them. I started of leaving i ran towards the building. Just as i took 2 steps towards the building the building blow. I was sent back flying due to the explosion. I felt a large weight on my right wrist. The glasses from the building got inside my wirst. I saw them all burn in front of my eyes but i was not able to do anything.

Suddenly the scenario changed. I was still sitting there with my wrist bleeding. I saw jeongwoo standing near the window of the building. Two guns aimed at him from outside and inside.

I tried to stand up but i was not able to. I heared two gunshot and looked up. Jeongwoo fell down looking at me in eye.

"We believed you noona. I believed you. How would you do this to me? You should've have saved me. Saved us." He said. I looked behind him to see all the members laying on the ground.

"No no jeongwoo don't die on me. Doyoung, jihoon oppa wake up. Jeongwoo got shot" i yelled but no one moved an inch. I screamed but nothing changed. I suddenly felt pain in my shoulder and leg. Someone started to choke me. I closed my eyes unable to bear the pain. I saw light in front of me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I slowly got up. No one was around me. I was still sweating. My shoulder and leg was bandaged. I got down and almost fell but somehow managed to reach the garden with the support of the walls. I walked tpwards the damaged swing.

I sat on the swing. Tears were there in my eyes "what do you think you are doing here?" A voice asked behind me. "Do you know how much worried i got?" He asked. I looked up at him. My tear fell down from my eyes. I saw his face soften.

I started to cry. He came to the front and held my face. "What happened? Does it hurt? Should i get pain killers?" He asked caressing my cheeks. I shook my head and sobbed.

I wrapped my left hand around his waist and buried my head on him. He held me and patted my head. "I had a nightmare. I saw all of you dead and jeongwoo dying front of me. I was not able to protect him" i mumbled sobbing.

He chuckled and pulled away. He bent down on his knees. "You can't use both your arms and legs now do you know why? It's cause you saved jeongwoo. He safe and sound sleeping inside. Your injury is the proof that you saved him" he said smiling at me.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and leaned my face on his right shoulder still sobbing. I felt him giggling and holding me. We stayed like that for few minutes.

"Okay enough you should rest. Let's get you back to the medical room" he said. I shook my head "let's go back to our room. I don't want to be there at medical room" i said buring my face at the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

HYUNSUK P.O.V

"Okay enough you should rest. Let's get you back to the medical room" i siad patting her head. She pushed her face to my neck. "Let's go back to our room. I don't want to be there at medical room" she said getting comfortable.

"But you have to get drips" i said waiting for her answer but it never came. I looked down to see she was already asleep. "Guess i have to wake jihoon" i mumbled and lifted her in bridal styled.

I was careful not to move her hand and leg too much. On our way i knocked on jihoon door. A sleepy eunbin opened the door. As soon as she saw hana in my arms her eyes widened.