Ch 26

We were now standing infront of hyunsu graveyard. I told unnie i have to see her and unnie brought me her. "Wait here we will go buy some flowers" unnie told. Jihoon oppa followed her.

Flashback

"How did you meet hyunsu?" I asked eunbin unnie. "Hyunsu was in love with jihoon at first. I always rooted for them both. I never thought he would be my soulmate. After her death all of that changed. I was only able to keep jihoon unchanged. The most affected ones are jaehyuk and haruto. Ofcourse hyunsuk oppa. Hyusnuk oppa is a lot better now after you came. But jaehyuk and haruto" she said and sighed.

"Haruto was just like hyunsuk oppa he locked himself. He would always come to the medical room and sit alone for hours. Jaehyuk he didn't show a lot but he stopped talking and started suspecting people a lot." She said. "Unnie can you take me to her?" I asked. Unnie nodded her head.

I turned around. "Hello. I'm hana. Hyunsuk's soulmate." I said kneeling down. Wind blowed brushing my hair. I extended my hand to touch her grave. I trailed my fingers above where her name was craved beautifully. "If i had known things will end up like this.... i know i don't even have any right to stand here but instead of apologizing i can't do anything" I said now silently waiting for them to return.

After they both returned. Eunbin unnie placed the flower in front of the grave. I bent down and touched her name just like how did. "Are you well?" She asked smiling sweetly. She was slowly caressing the name. She truned to me and nodded at me as a sign for me to come forward. I was unsure and turned to jihoon oppa.

He gave me a reassuring nod. I hesitantly went beside unnie and knelt down. She took my hand in hers. "We have a new addition to our family. Hyunsuk oppa's soulmate." She said looking at me. "Once jihoon was in really a critical condition and she saved him. I owe her for that you know" she said.

I placed my hands above hers. "Don't worry about a lot. We are all doing good. I'll visit you often" unnie said. We stood up and looked at her grave for the last time before walking out.

After that we left the place and went to a mall. We bought a lot of things. Jihoon oppa was carrying all that alone. "Oppa i will carry some" i said trying to get some bags but he refused. Eunbin unnie again dragged me to another shop.
And just like that we ended up going to all the shops in the mall.

We finally reached home with a lot of bags. "Guys look at what we bought" unnie yelled. The members came running down the stairs. "You did really buy a lot for the whole day" junkyu oppa said.

They started unpacking the bags. Not gonna lie but they are really loud when they all play around together. After chatting for sometime everyone went up. I searched for the snacks i brought. "What are you searching?" Eunbin unnie asked. "The snack i brought" i said still looking.

"Oh doyoung took it saying you don't like it" jihoon oppa said. Aish that little shit. "YAH KIM DOYOUNG WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU" i shouted running upstairs but guess what my heels didn't cooperate and i slipped and fell.

I screamed in pain. Hyunsuk came running. "What happened?" He asked panicked. He looked at me and giggled. I glared at him. "Doesn't it pain?" I asked. He was still laughing at me. "It does" he said lifting me. "Don't touch me continue laughing at me" i said folding me hands. He laughed at me.

He took me to our room. He sat me down in the edge of the bed and went to grab the first aid kit. He took of my heels. My leg had few wounds from wearing the heel the whole day. "I'm not good with heels" i said scratching my neck. "I can tell" he said patching my leg around with a cloth.

"You are pretty good in this" i said. He smiled at me but it was not of happiness i can see sadness in the smile. "I used to have a little sister. She gets wounds like this a lot. Everytime i used to do this for her" he said now getting up and sitting next to me. "Hyunsu?" I asked. He looked at me surprised. "You know her?" He asked. "I visited her today with eunbin unnie and jihoon oppa" i said.

"She must've been happy to see you" he said. "Do you think so?" I asked. I'm not sure about it. I'm sure she must've resented me. "Tell me about her" i said. "One minute" hyunsuk said walking out of the room. He soon came back and gave me a photoframe. I turned it to see a girl. "Is it she?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"She is pretty" i said. He smiled at me. "She was always an outcast because of me. Everyone feared her because of me. But she never once complained about it. Later she met eunbin then they both become really close. That's how she lived. Now that i think of it. I never allowed her on any parties or festivals. She used to beg me to allow her. But i was scared of her safety. If i had known things would end up like this. I would've allowed her to do everything she wants" he said now tears in his eyes.

I patted his back. "She used to notice even the small details" he said. I smiled at him. "Oh i almost forgot" he said walking to the drawer and pulling soemthing out. He then came to me and took my hand. He placed something on my hand. The familiar cold metal hit my hand which i was able to identify without seeing.

"Thank you for keeping it safe" i said. "I asked sahi to attach a tracker in it. So that i will always know where you are. Are you okay with it? Or should i remove it?" He asked i shook my head at him. "I'm fine" i said wearing the necklace. He ruffled my hair.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Unknown to the day's light there was one soul standing alone in the familiar place looking out at the familiar night sky getting a lot of dejavu. The wind blowing gave goosebumps to him. "Do you miss her?" A voice called out making him recognize the person without turning.

"I guess so after visiting her my heart felt strange" he said. His soulmate walked forward and stood beside him. She linked her arms to his. "It's okay if you want to cry let it out Jihoon-ah " she said.

He smiled at her. "It did leave a big impact in us" he said. "But with the impact we should move on." He said ruffling his soulmate hair. She smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

———————————————————————–

how are y'all doing

I'm sick so i have time to update take care of yourself and don't get sick