Ch 15

I walked upstairs to eunbin unnie room. She was sleeping with some sweats on her face. I signed at her and walked towards hyunsuk office. I knocked the door and heared a come in so walked inside. He was sitting in his table with legs crossed and the first two buttons of his shirt was loose and also he folded his sleeves. Breathtaking. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "The gun" i said. "What?" He asked me. "I came to return the gun back" i said taking out the gun. I examined it once more. Tracing my fingers over the 7chill. "It fits right in my hand" i said placing it in his table.

He looked at me and took his gun back. "Also thank you for um... you know healing me" I said holding my wrist. "I did it cause the pain was annoying me not for you" he said leaning on his chair. "But how did you do it though? Tach me also so i can also heal you when you get hurt" i said placing my hands on the table and leaning close to him. "You don't need to know also i would rather die than survive from your healing" he said closing his eyes. "Tsk just see one day i will really not heal you and make you suffer" i said annoyed. "Do you think i will be the only one to suffer if ever that time comes?" He aksed smirking.

I glared at him eventhough he can't see me. I turned around to walk away. "Why was your wrist hurting? Did you get hurt today?" He asked making me stop in my tracks. "You don't need to know" i said. "Fine i will not ever heal it anymore just so you know" he said a little annoyed. "Do you think i will be the only one to suffer if that time comes?" I said now turning around and smirking mockingly. Now he was mad "get out" he told. "I was going to anyways" i said walking out of his room smiling. It's nice make him angry.

The next day

I was in the medical room watching eunbin unnie talking to jihoon oppa. She woke up today morning and was here the whole time holding jihoon oppa hand guess she was healing him. "Unnie how do you do that?" I asked. She look at me confused. I pointed at their intertwined hands. "Healing. I also want to learn. I asked hyusuk how he did it but he didn't tell me" I said dropping my shoulders upset. "You guys already developed healing?" She asked amazed. I nodded my head. She smiled at me. "It's not something to teach when you feel your soulmate pain it will not only be that pain it will also pain your heart to think that they are in that much pain and you want to heal their pain just with that though of healing you have to hold their hand. It's simple" she said.

I widened my eyes. "He healed me because he doesn't want me to feel the pain? But he told me he did it cause he was annoyed by my pain" i said again upset. She smiled at me "he lied. Except wanting your soulmate to not be in pain no one can use healing" she said. I felt my cheeks getting warm and started fanning with my hands. "Ooo someone is blushing" eunbin unnie told teasing me. I just turned away. He acts cold but still can't hide his warm heart. "Jihoon-ah" eunbin unnie called. I turned around to see jihoon oppa open his eyes.

I walked towards him. "I will go inform others" eunbin unnie said running away. Jihoon oppa was trying to sit up. I helped him sit up by the time everyone arrived. I checked his heartbeat and his wounds. "Do you feel pain?" I asked pressing his wound. He shook his head. "Guess the healing really did a good job" i said. Jihoon oppa turned to unnie and smiled. I put a clove. "I will be opening the bandage" i said opening it. "You really did good in covering it" jihoon oppa said. "Ofcourse i would i have 3 years experience" i said. "And better than me" he said. "Now i feel flattered Mr.Park" i said now revealing his wound place my stitches were still there but it was almost healed.

"We can remove the stitches in 2 days and also you know how to yake care of it. You loosed a really lot of blood so don't try to overwork." I said disposing the bandage and clove. "Now then i will be leaving since my patient is now awake safe and sound" i said looking at hyunsuk. "Where do you think you are going? What if he spit out blood in middle of night? Or his stitches come undone? Or he cut his leg anywhere? Aigoo what will i do without a medic" she said wiping her tears. She came to me and held my hand "Please save us" she said showing her puppy eyes. I looked at doyoung. He was laughing from behind. "She is right since you started stay and finish it" hyunsuk said. Stay? Did he just say me to stay. I saw unnie smirking.

Hyunsuk walked to jihoon. "Did you found out who it was?" Oppa asked. "Pentagon" hyunsuk said. Fuck i have to take care of that but I'm stuck here. "Why would they?" He asked. "Unknown. Glad you are fine now orelse it would've been a little hard for me" hyunsuk said. Jihoon oppa looked confused "I've decided on attending this month gathering" he said. Well fuck again. Why this month of all months. I try to think when will be the gathering. I widenedmy eyes when remembered it is in 3 days. "Guess they all thought we are weak since we stopped showing" hyunsuk said. Jihoon oppa nodded his head. "Rest the mashiho, yoshi and yedam will come tomorrow" he said walking out.

"Wait" unnie stooped all. She took my hand and pulled me with her. She pushed me harshly to front i thought i will hit my head on the door. But before that would happen a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me to them. My hands gripped their shoulder. And just from the scent i would tell who it was. "Take her with you" she said. I pulled away from him. "She doesn't have a room" unnie told tilting her head "so she should be in yours" she said. "She can sleep in yours since jihoon is here" he said but unnie shook her head. "I can't sleep with a girl" she said making excuses.

"She can sleep in mine" doyoung said walking front. "Yes we have slept together a lot back in itzy base" i said smiling but felt some bad atmosphere behind me. I was beside unnie now. "Let's go follow me" hyunsuk said walking front. "You really messed it up this time" unnie told me. I tilted my head not knowing what she was saying. I entered hyunsuk room.

It was fully black everywhere

It was fully black everywhere. And he had a walkin wardrobe above. It just screamed hyunsuk. I was too tired to do anything i lied on his bed and pulled the cover over me. "I will be in my office i have things to do" he said. I hummed. I heared the door close. I started to fall into the slumber.

02.45 a.m

HYUNSUK P.O.V

I was looking at the laptop about Pentagon's article. They were in this field before us. Also really famous. Then why did they attack us. Suddenly my heart started to beat fast. Sweat started to form in my forhead. Tears also forming. Suddenly a emotion came crashing on me. Fear. I stood up and walked fast towards my room. I saw hana looking horrified into space clutching her hands to her heart. I sat beside her and shook her. "Yah are you okay?" I called but she was still staring at the space. "Hana-yah snap out of it look at me" i said turning her head towards me. She faced me and her tears started falling from her eyes. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I was too stunned to respond. But i soon reciprocated the hug when i heared her sob. I patted her back "it's alright" i said. "Don't go there it is full of blood" she said burying her face in my neck.

I can feel her tears on my necks falling down to my collar. "Please don't go i don't want to see that blood" she said again now running her hands on my hair and tightening her grip around my neck. "I'm not going anywhere" i said trying to move away but she doesn't let go. "Stay with me" she said. I signed and leaned my back against the bed. She was still burying her face on my neck. I caressed her cheeks slowly wiping her tears. "I'm not going anywhere so let's now sleep" i said. She started to calm down and slowly started to sleep. Something was poking me from her hand i reached over for it and took it. It was a necklace a four clove dollar necklace. I placed it beside the night stand and covered her with a blanket. Is she scared of blood. Then how did she treat jihoon. I looked at her. Why are you so difficult to figure out.

------------------------

I'm going on a break i think i deserve it and y'all also deserve it also my year end exams are coming and i have been crying the whole day.

Let's support all the 12 of em and also ourselves.

Love you tresure and teume.