ch 45

AFTER 2 DAYS

HYUNSUK POV

I came done to see eunbin sitting in the couch looking out at the door.

"what are you still doing here?" I asked.

She looked at me. and laughed. I raised a eyebrow at her. "how irony it is" she said.

"what is?" I asked.

"months back I was waiting like this for you to come home covered with blood. And now I'm waiting for your soulmate. Really you both" she said shaking her head.

"she hasn't come home yet?" I asked.

Eunbin shook her head. "even worst she is not even coming sober now" she said.

"was I this worst?" I asked.

"you atleast came sober" she said. I smiled a little.

"stop it" she said. I nodded my head just then we heared a noise and looked at the door.

Hana stood there fully covered in blood with alcochol reeking form her. She stumbled inside the kitchen and washed her knife which was as usual dripping of blood and passed me.

She went up stairs the room.

I turned to eunbin. She sighed. "atleast I can now sleep at ease that she is home" she said walking upstairs.

I walked upstairs and noticed hana standing in the balcony with jisung standing beside her.

He was holding a framed photo. I took a closer look and noticed it was a photo of the kard members with jisung in the middle.

He placed it in hana's hand.

She looked fine in front but I know she wanted to cry she was breaking down inside once again.

"are you okay noona?" he asked.

She looked at him and nodded her head.

"jisung-ah I want you to talk to me about the kid.." she said sounding vulnerable.

Jisung sighed. "she got to know about it three weeks back before that incident. She told she will let you all know after 1 month" he said holding her hand.

"seriously noona she even informed me very late and we didn't have much time to talk about you know the baby" he said.

"but she did speak about the baby name. if it was a girl ji from my name and na from your name" he said.

"jina" hana called out.

"if it were a boy ha from yours and sung from mine" he said.

"hasung?" she asked.

Jisung chuckled and shook his head.

"weird right so only I suggested her heesung" he said.

"heesung" hana said and smiled.

"it's good right? I know more than jina heesung is a good name" he said.

She smiled at him. He stood up and came outside. I went to hide behind the curtains. He stood infront of the curtains.

"you don't have to hide you know. Right now what she wanted is you exactly" he said walking away.

I came outside. She was still looking at the photo.

She wiped the photo with her sweater paw.

"you know unnie I heared from someone that a mother will start to dream about the child since they came to know the child is formed. They will dream about how to grow them. what to make them study" she said smiling at the photo.