Ch 23

I was sitting in the couch. The members standing behind me and sitting beside me. I looked up at the 5 people who arrived 10 minutes back. I can feel the tense atmosphere so i started the conversation. "Umm yeji unnie what brings you here?" I asked. She looked at me and believe me i know that look on her face. Chaos is going down.

"What is all these?" She asked me pointing at my bandages. "Ah it's okay. It doesn't hurt" i said. Ryujin unnie came to me. "Really?" She asked raising her eyebrows before i can answer she hit my shoulder. I winced in pain.

"Are you crazy? What do you think you are doing?" Jihoon oppa yelled coming forward. I shook my head at him. "I can't believe you people. You clearly know she is in pain then what do you want?" He asked them.

"Ryujin chaeryoung" yeji unnie called. Suddenly both of them made me stand up from where i was sitting. I followed them without saying anything.

"We are taking her this time. I can't trust her here with you. Fuck you can't even stop her from coming to the gathering when you clearly know it was dangerous. I thought you will protect her so i didn't mind but i don't think you did that part also" she said angrily. To be honest i respect yeji unnie a lot.

I know her voice tone. The tone that i don't dare to talk back. And that's the exact tone she is using now. She won't hesitate to snap at anyone now. It's better to follow her. "Last time i left her here because she was not even scratched. I believed you but look at what you did to my trust" she said.

"Unnie it was me-" "shut up did i ask you anything? Do you really want to get involved? Huh? " she asked looking at me. I slowly looked down hanging my head.

"I don't want to leave her here where you can't even protect her. Can't even take responsibility of her. Can't even heal her." She said. "It is not that he can't heal. It's just that it takes him a lot of energy. So we are waiting" jeongwoo said. Yeji unnie scoffed.

"You didn't even tell them them the truth jihoon? Ask them ask your leader and his soulmate." She said turning to jeongwoo. "There bond is not strong enough to heal her wounds. That's the reason he can't heal her." She said. My eyes widened. "He doesn't accept her to the point where he can heal her wounds" she said.

"Jihoon didn't want her to be disappointed so he told like that but it's not the truth" yeji unnie said.

"No jihoon oppa did not lie" i said. "I know it i know our bond was not strong enough. I know he did not accept me and so he can't heal me. Jihoon oppa told me about these" i said looking at the members. "I don't fucking care. All i care is that you are hurting now." She said signaling for ryujin and chaeryoung. I simply followed them.

"Wait" i heared hyunsuk voice. He came forward with his gun in hand. The metal beautifully fitted in his hand shining.

"I will take responsibility." He said looking at yeji unnie.

"For her. From now on she is mine. Toching her is touching me and touching me is touching treasure." He said.

"Do you take responsibility for your words you just said?" Yeji unnie asked.

Hyunsuk came forward to me. He held my left hand.he opened my palm and placed his gun on my hand.

"I do both for my words and her This gun i give her is my token of me accepting her to all the points." He said holding my hands.

"So please be rest assured. I will never let anyone or anything hurt her" he said.

Yeji unnie looked at me. I smiled at her.

"I believe your words choi hyunsuk-ssi. Don't make me regret that" she said turning to me.

She wrapped her hands around me. Hyunsuk let go of me. One by one all the four joined the hug.

"Mission accomplished" yeji unnie whispered near my ears. The other four giggled. Just then realization hit me.

"Didn't i tell i could do anything for you? This is my way of wishing you to recover fast" she said pulling away.

She turned to treasure. "I'm sorry if i was being rude. Then i will take my leave" she said bowing.

Hyunsuk and treasure bowed back at them. Yuna waved at me and doyoung before exiting the door.  I smiled at her. I heared sighs behind me.

"I really thought she was going to take you" junkyu oppa said. "Alright enough go to your bed" hyunsuk said.

I turned around to see thr door they exited when i suddenly felt floating up. I gasped.

And wrapped my hands around what i found. "Didn't i tell you to get used to it?" He asked. "You just said that this morning" i said.

He shrugged his shoulders walking upstairs. My eyes met some of the members who were wiggling their eyesbrows. I just turned my face away from them.

Hyunsuk placed me on the bed and covered me with the blanket. He took out the tablets and placed them in my hands with a bottle of water. I took the tablets.

"When did he say?" He asked me. "During the lunch time he told me" i said looking at my fingers.

"I didn't know" he said. "I know. It's not even that much important" i said.

"I'm sorry. I just was not expecting these. Was not expecting you in my life. Suddenly one day when my soulmate appeared out of nowhere. I wanted some time to think about me, about you, about us.  Maybe I'm taking long. I was in my rock bottom when i found you but now I'm trying to come up for us. You, me and the members. I might sound foolish but believe me I'm tryin-" i cut him off by wrapping my hand aroung his neck.

He slowly relaxed and hugged me back.

"I know. I know you are trying. I know you are staying with me every night i sleep just to make sure i don't get nightmares. I know you changed this whole room for me. I know you are trying to understand me. I know you are taking care of my wrist every night after i sleep. Even though without a single word being exchanged i can understand your feeling. And i know you can also understand mine. That's how much strong our bond is. We know we are getting stronger. The other don't need to know that" i said resting my head in his shoulder.

He patted my head slowly. "I'm tired let's rest" i said geting comfortable in his arms. He layed beside me his hands around me. I slowly closed my eyes feeling sleep take over me.

——————————————————————–—

Double update yaaaaaa