Ch 28

HANA P.O.V

The breeze brushed my face gently. I pulled my hair clip and let my hair fall down to my shoulder. It started dance along with the wind. I flipped my hair to one side and looked ahead of me. The night.

I felt a presence behind me before i can turn their arms were placed either side of my waist and held the balcony railing. And certainly one one can do this to me in this house. He placed his head on my exposed shoulder and hummed.

"What are you doing here? I was searching for you in the room" he said yawning. I chuckled at him. "I was just enjoying the young night" i said smiling at his sleepy state.

He snuggled his face in my neck. "Young night wanna make it wild?" He asked. I gasped and hit his shoulder. He chuckled.

"I'll wait down. Come in 10 minutes we are going out" he said. I looked at him confused. He ruffled my hair and went down. I stood there still processing. Where does he even wanna go in this night. I went towards our room.

And walked up the closet. I scrolled through my shelf and signed. What should i wear i don't even know where I'm going. I choose an outfit. The dress is black color and it reaches till my mid thigh. I took a coat which covers till my knees. (The outfit is given above)

I smiled at myself and went down the stairs. There hyunsuk was waiting with jihoon oppa. "Are we going together?" i asked them. Jihoon oppa gave me a look. "I'm not that old to tag along a couple" he said. I gasped "did you just call me old for tagging along you and unnie?" i asked. He just gave me a look.

I gasped. "wait but you agreed." i asked. "it's not like i can reject you what would that make me as an elder?" he asked. "wow he seriously" i was ready to follow him when hyunsuk held me back. "Remember the night will not be young forever" he said smiled at me and went outside.

I looked at jihoon oppa who was looking at hyunsuk back and gave weired look. "What's wrong with him?" he asked. I shurgged my shoulders. "Did he ate anything weired from back there he has been saying it" i said.

hyunsuk started to drive the car. I looked out at the passing lights. "care to tell where we are going?" I asked and looked at him. He hummed a little "a date?" he said.

"it sounds like a question though" I said laughing at his answer.

"whatever you want to think. I'm fine with it" he said. I continued to look out at the road. The city lights passing us.

The car finally came to a halt. I walked out. We were in front of the world. The world which was sleeping. The world which did not know we are watching it sleep.

"how did you even find this place?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulder.

He walked towards me and took my hand. He lead me to the edge of the cliff to get better view. But I pulled my hand back. He turned and looked at me confused.

"I'm.. I'm.. sacred of heights" I said. He turned at me worried. "if you want we can leave" he said walking to the car. "no but I don't want to spoil the mood" I said hesitant.

He came to me. "what do you want to do?" he asked. I thought for a while. I extended my hands. He raised his eyebrows. "what?" he asked. I smiled at him. "key" I said.

"are you sure?" he asked.

I just smiled at him.

People say that time changes things, time heals, time makes you realize shits. I always used to think it was bullshit. Cause time has not changed a single thing in my life. Time has only made me realize the regrets. Time has mocked at my life choices. I used to think that my time is my first enemy. Somewhere along the journey time has lost. Not to me. To him.