Ch 46

HANA POV

We were waiting in the room where treasure,itzy, and skz were seated.

We are waiting for suho. After receiving the information from suho i thought a lot about what it would have been.

Suho walked inside with his members. He faced everyone and folded his hands.

"the reason I gathered you all here is for a important reason" he said signaling for chanyeol. He nodded his head and pressed some keys in the laptop.

He turned the screen towards us. It showed a picture of a girl. Not just any girl. Hae soo. Kim hae soo. Suho's younger sister.

"you may all know her" he said. Some of them nodded their head in acknowledgement.

"I want to ask a favor" he said. Everyone straightened their backs. Eventhough we are all powerful in our own way. There was a time we were roaming without a proper guidance.

Suho was the one who found us and guided us. He was also young but he had the strength which we all saw.

"what do we have to do?" yeji unnie asked.

"I want you guys to give protection to her. She is invited to attend a party day after tomorrow. The scale of the party is quite big and as everyone know she is a famous celebrity and also my sister. Do I have to explain further on why she wants protection?" he asked

Everybody nodded their head. "the party is a masquerade type" he told. "I hope you guys plan accordingly" he said and clasped his hands together.

"any doubts?" he asked tilting his head. I raised my hands while yawning.

He raised his eyebrows. "I don't understand why I'm here" I said scratching my neck.

"I mean I don't have supplies like they do" I extened my hands at skz.

"or more members like them" I said now moving my hands towards treasure.

"or am strong like them" I said towards itzy.

"I only got this one" I said pointing at jisung. "and he would be nothing compared to all these 3 groups hackers together" I said looking at jisung.

"you are also nothing compared to them all" jisung said folding his hands.

I nodded my head. "exactly my point" I said turning to suho.

He sighed out. "because we want you in this mission." He said.

"I understand that when you called me. but I want reason" I said.

"no one can do it except you" he mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows. "what? I can't hear you" I said smirking.

"no one can do it except you" he said loudly.

"do what?" I asked.

"making this mission a success" he said.

I smirked at him and stood up stretching my hands and smacked jisung head.

"did you hear that don't you dare call me useless hereafter. I will cut your limbs and feed it to the rats" I said now turning to suho.

"does that mean I will lead this mission?" I asked.

Suho nodded his head. "yes. You will lead and we will follow" he said looking at the other three groups.

Bangchan and yeji nodded at suho word. Suho turned to treasure.

"we will" hyunsuk and jihoon said together.

I smiled at all of them.

"hmm then send us all the details about the party" I said to suho. He nodded his head.