Ch 16

HANA'S P.O.V 

                The sun light fell directly on my face making me to stir. I sat up and looked around i was still in hyunsuk room. The glass door balcony which was straight opposite to the bed was open and the cool breeze made me shiver. I got up and slid the door to close and pulled the curtain a little.

I went back to the bed and covered myself with the blanket. "You don't like cold air?" a voice asked beside me. I flinched and turned to see hyunsuk standing in the staircase which leads to his wardrobe.

I shook my head "my body can't take cold air" i said. He didn't respond instead walked towards me. "What else you don't like and can't take?" He asked. "Heh?" I asked confused. He didn't respond guess he asked seriously.

"Um....my hand i actually hurt my right wrist a long time back so i can't use it long it will start to hurt so only that day it hurt cuz i operated for long time and also the reason why doyoung never allows me to compete with you i can't hold gun properly.

After 3 shots it will start to hurt but strangely your gun was different i didn't feel pain after holding it for such a long time." I said holding my wrist. "Do you take any treatment?" He asked. I shook my head "doyoung learnt from youtube and treats it. Strangely his treatment works. He also bought a wrist band for me" i said smiling.

"What about blood?" He asked. "What blood?" I asked confused. "Are you scared of blood?" He asked scratching his neck. I started laughing "how could I treat people if i was scared of blood then how would i treat them" i said still laughing.

"Do you get nightmare a lot?" He asked. I stopped laughing. Now i understood why he asked whether i was scared of blood. I saw my necklace on the nightstand. I signed and shook my head.

"It's been long since i got nightmare it is just i can't sleep well in new place also your room is filled with black color things. It triggers my memories" i said putting my head down.

"Sorry if i disturbed you yesterday night" i said still my head down. "No why would your nightmare disturb me" he said and walked away. I signed and got up to freshen myself.

I walked downstairs and heared chatting sound from the kitchen. So i peeped to see what was going on. "Oh hana come I've prepared breakfast" unnie told. I walked inside noticing the presence of their other medic.

He smilied at me "i heared you took care of jihoon hyung on my behalf. And also more experienced than me" he said showing his eye smile. "Haruto helped me a lot. Did you teach him? He really did half of the thing op..pa?" i said scratching my neck.

Unnie laughed at me. "You do know that you have permission to call them freely right?" She asked shaking her head. "I don't want them to feel uncomfortable" i told. "It's okay you can call me however you want" he said again smiling at me.

"Oh unnie since mashiho oppa returned I'm leaving" i said. Unnie suddenly stopped what she was doing and turned to me "why did hyunsuk oppa say anything?" She asked . "No not at all i have some works to do you know college stuffs. Don't worry i will visit often. Take care of jihoon oppa and also yourself" i said hugging her and walking towards doyoung who was alone in living room.

I kicked him in leg. He looked up at me annoyed. "Let's go we have business" i told. He looked towards the 2nd floor. "You are not saying him goodbye?" He asked. "Not like he cares also I'm guilty about last night. Let's just leave before i embarrass myself more" i said walking out he followed behind me.

I got on his bike and wrapped my hands around his torso. He roared gas engine. "So? Where to Mrs.Choi ?" He asked. I hit him in the legs "to pentagon base" i said. "Wow something interesting is going to happen" he said accelerating his bike.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HYUNSUK P.O.V

              I was inside my office when i heared someone knock the door. I yelled a come in and Yoshi entered. "Let's talk down with jihoon" i said stepping out of my office with yedam trailing behind me. When i reached the living room i heared doyoung bike engine roar.

"Where is he going?" I asked. "He is going out with hana" mashiho said walking out of the kitchen. I nodded my head and made my way to medical room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

Jihoon was sitting there scrolling through his phone. "Oh yoshi" he said putting his phone down. "How are you?" Yoshi asked. "Thanks to the someone's soulmate who took care of me. I'm so full of energy" he said sending a teasing smirk o my side. "Eunbin said you guys developed healing power already. How did you do it?" He asked.

"It just happened" i told he was still smirking at me. I ignored it. "Back to business" i said turning to yoshi. "The deal did go well but there was a problem in shipping the weapons." He said. "What's it?" Jihoon asked. "Someone tried to destroy the product" he said. I nodded my head "i will ask sahi to check who it was. You may go and rest" i said.

Yoshi nodded his head and went outside. "Are you really going to attend the gathering?" Jihoon asked. I nodded my head. "Then let's go" he said smiling at me. I shifted in my place. "Is there something you want to ask?" Jihoon asked. I cleared my throat. "What color does eunbin like? More like she feel comfortable with?" I asked.

"Are you going to buy her dress?" He asked rising his eyebrows. I shook my head "I'm going to change my room to that color" i said. He started bursting out loud. "Hyung even our room is not in that color" he said laughing hard.

I glared at him. He stopped laughing noticing my glare. "What happened hyung? You were the one who customized your room and was so happy with that. Why do you want to change it now. I mean you can change but you should have some reason right?" He asked looking at me.

"She told my room color trigger her nightmare" i said thinking about last night event. "Eunbin did?" He asked. I shook my head. "Hana?" He asked again. I kept silent. "YOU BOTH SLEPT TOGETHER?" He screamed. I hit his hand and covered his mouth.

He removed my hand "oh my gaud you both are making progress really fast. Did you guys already discussed about having a baby? Is it going to next year? I can't wait to see your baby-" i shut him off my flicking on his forehead.

He winced in pain. "You know what nevermind" i said standing up. "Ah hyung wait if you don't know which color she likes choose a color yourself while thinking about her. Think which color that reminds you of her and use that color. I'm sure you will choose the right color since you both are connected" he said.

I heared it while not turning around and walked away. "Did you even hear me?" He yelled before i shut the door of the medical room. The color that reminds me of her. Will she really like it?

———————————————————————-

Hey guys how are y'all doing?
I just finished my exams and am back.

I know how much hurting we are i started this book when they were 12 so I'm going to continue it as 12.

I hope I'm not hurting anyone by this decision but if there are any queries please do let me know.

I will try my best to solve it.
Take care.