Ch 18

HYUNSUK P.O.V:

            i looked at my bed which was now in levanter colour and around the room where all the black colored objects were removed. i sighed and looked at the time.

"why are they not here yet?". i huffed and went out of the room to the living room. eunbin was sitting there. she looked at my face and raised a eyebrow. "why are you so nervous oppa? did you do something wrong?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. i cleared my throat.

"Let's just say i did" i said trying to not look flustered. Her smirk grew wide. "What did you do?" She asked walking close to me. "He changed his room outlook for hana" jihoon said walking with yoshi support. Eunbin turned to him looking confused.

"Why though you never change it no matter any of us tell and i don't think hana said anything about it." She said tilting her head.

"She didn't say anything. She just said she can't sleep well in new place and added to it the color is also black so she was disturbed easily. So i changed. I mean later she should not complain that she was not able to sleep cause of me right?" I said. "Sure sure add some more excuses" jihoon said giggling.

"But hana won't be-" "what are y'all talking about?" Doyoung entered. I looked behind him but only he entered.

"Why are you alone?" Jihoon asked. "Ah didn't hana said she will leave once you gained consciousness. So she left also she said she was not able to sleep here properly" he said walking upstairs.

I clenched my wrist. "I was about to say she left" eunbin mumbled. I exhaled sharply and stormed upstairs. I don't like this feeling I'm feeling now. Upset. Disappointed. But exactly on whom am i? Is it on her? Or myself? What did i even expect?

.

.

.

.

.

HANA P.O.V

I was ready to go to bed i went to the window to close it when i saw a person leaning on his bike and standing there right in front of my window in this cold night. He looked up at me and turned away. I signed and thought about what happened in pentagon base.

.

.

.

Flashback

"Oh Doyoung-ah i forgot to tell something to them wait here i will be back in some time" i said.

 "Something more you are going to not tell me?" He asked. "I will tell you when time comes. Just trust me" i said walking back into the same room.

"What brings you back?" Kino asked me. "I have a deal to make" i said not sitting. "And it is?" Hui asked me raising his eyebrows. "I will help you. I will help you to become the permanent member of the gathering. You know that i have that power. Instead find me a person" i said lifting my head up to meet their eyes.

"A person? Even though i have best source do you know how hard it's to find a person" hui asked looking at me in disbelief.

"I will give hint. Look for the person around since the day kim yeonwoo  died till now even this movement. I feel like that person is secretly roaming around me. But i just can't turn and look around you know yeji unnie is always watching me. So are you up for the deal?" I asked.