Ch 27

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The girl walked down the stairs excitedly. She was skipping the stairs. Her soulmate following behind her with a worried expression. "Yah walk slowly. You'll sprain your ankle" he commented worried about the girl. She turned around at him. "Why should i worry when i have a expect who can heal me in second" she said again imitaing her reckless walk.

"I'll not heal you" he said frustated now that she is not at all caring about her. "I love you too" the girl shouted at him and ran inside the kitchen leaving the mafia leader flustered by what she said. He almost stumbled in the stairs but managed to stable himself. He cleared his throat and walked.

The dining table was filled with some of the members. Hyunsuk looked around only to found his soulmate sitting above the table letting her legs tangle down and eating the bread. "Why are you sitting here. Sit down and eat" he said. The girl pouted "from there i can only reach my hand upto this level i can't reach to the dishes beyond it" she said. He sighned and walked to her. He placed his hands on her waist and lifted her. She let out a gasp. He brought her to where his seat was and sat her down.

"From here you can reach" he said and sat beside her. The girl looked around the table. "This is unfair i was struggling all this day when you was comfortably eating" she said folding her hands. He ignored her. "Shut up and eat" he said. "I hate you" she said exhaling. "Oh did anyone hear a love confession a few minutes ago in stairs" junkyu said raising his eyebrows.

Hyunsuk giggled at him. Hana threw a bread in his direction which he caught. "Where is ruto?" Hyunsuk asked checking around the table. "I saw him in the medical room. I'll get him" jihoon said. "No I'll go you all continue" hyunsuk said standing up only to be held back by hana. "I'll go" she said.

Hyunsuk looked at her hesitant. "You sure?" He asked. She smiled at him and walked away to the medical room. The others were looking at her disappearing back.

The girl slowly knocked the medical door and opened it. Haruto lifted his head up to see her. She smiled at him. "May i come in?" She asked. Haruto nodded his head. The girl slowly entered inside and closed the door behind her. She walked to where he was sitting and pulled out a chair to sit beside him.

"What are you doing all alone here?" She asked him. She looked around him. Medical supplies were spread around him. "I was learning" he said. The girl hummed. "Do you know this? learning can only be said when someone is there to teach you." She said looking at the boy's hand which held the scalpel.

She reached for his hands and adjusted it. "Who thought you to hold scalpel like this? I guess they haven't fully experienced it." She said. "How did you know?" The boy asked. "Holding it like that might hurt your wrist. The person who thought me it could all the time hit my wrist when i held it wrong" hana said thinking back at how she learned using it medical supplies.

"Hyunsu noona did" haruto said making the girl looked at him confused. He signaled towards the scalpel. "Ohh" hana said. "And yes she was still a student when she taught me" he said.

"Why are you sitting here alone? You could ask jihoon oppa or mashiho oppa to teach you" she said wondering. Haruto shook his head. "They must be busy with their works i don't want to disturb them" he said.

"Also this place it is comfortable for me when no one is around" he said. She hummed at his statement. "But is it ture?" She asked. Haruto lifted his head confused. "Is it true that you really find this place comfortable when no one is here?" She asked. He dropped his head down
She slowly lifted her hand and placed it on his shoulder. "If you want to let it out. Just do it" she said seeing how he was shaking lightly. He finally started sobbing. She patted his back slowly.

"I- I-" he was not able to finish his sentence due to all his crying. Hana hushed him. "It's okay" she said. After he calmed down a little she made him face her. "Ruto-yah do you want to hear my story?" She asked him. He looked at her and nodded his head. She smiled at him.

"I also like you had a brothers and sisters. They were my family. My loved ones. But in an accident i lost all of them. After that i started to hate myself for surviving alone. But then i realized that the dead ones won't want those left behind to suffer for too long. By being happy is the way you are showing them that they lived a meaningful life." She said turning to him. She placed her hand above his.

"Ruto-yah i know how you miss her and believe me when i say the others all do. But do you know seeing you like this makes others sad and hyunsu also must be sad wherever she is. Don't you want to show her that she lived a meaningful life? Do you think she can be in peace after knowing you have been struggling like this?" hana said wiping his tears off his face.

"I'm not telling you to forget about her. Hold on. Hold on to each and every memories of her and be happy." She said smiling at the boy sweetly. He returned her smile. "Now don't you feel hungry?" She asked. He lifted his head and nodded. "Let's go" she said pulling him up with her.

They both entered the dinning room. Haruto smiling at her and talked. All of them in there was stunned for a moment. They all went silent. Haruto went to sit near jeongwoo. They both started to chitchat and sooner it developed to fight for food. Hana was giggling at them and went back to hyunsuk's place. She sat there and started eating. Hyunsuk poked at her hand.

She looked up at him. "What did you do to him?" He asked. She widened her eyes. "What do you mean i didn't do anything. Isn't he usually like this?" She asked raising her eyebrows while smirking. "Yes he is usually like that" eunbin told her. "Then what?" She asked now going back to her food. Unknown to others she winked at eunbin before eating. Eunbin just smiled at the younger girl. She was relieved that things are getting more normal.

Hyunsuk office

The leader was leaning in his chair when he heared a knock sound. He sat straight and yelled a come in. The Japanese guys stepped in. Hyunsuk lifted his eyebrows. "Anything wrong?" He asked. Yoshi stepped forward. He closed the door behind him and walked in. He stood straight. "Hyung about the meeting we attended in japan recently. The supplies has not yet been arrived. I suspect something went wrong. We should go and check and by we i mean you also" he said stating his opinion out.

Hyunsuk knows how much the supplies must have been worth that yoshi himself is asking for him to accompany him. Yoshi all the time handled things by himself and only bought the result to the leaders. Hyunsuk nodded his head "inform all the members that we will be heading out tomorrow evening." He said standing up. He walked near yoshi and felt his tensed up he was
He placed his hand in yoshi shoulder and felt how stiff they were.

He patted his shoulder and gave a smile. "Don't worry nothing will go wrong" he said. Yoshi sighed and loosed a bit and nodded his head.

----------------------------------------------------

yeoreobun update