Ch 4

The same night

Itzy base

     Yuna knocked on yeji's door. She heared a come in and went inside. "I think you have to come to the college" she said. "What do you mean?" Yeji asked. "So doyoung caused some trouble which got hana also involved and yeah Mr. Yang told to bring the guardians" she told.

"Where is hana?" Yeji asked. "Probably in the garden" she said. "call her in for dinner we can talk there" yeji said walking out.  yuna went out to the garden she saw hana sitting there she was too lazy to go near her. So she yelled from where she was standing "yah what are you doing come on let's go eat" she yelled.

Hana turned at where yuna was standing she stood up and ran towards yuna. "Yeji unnie called you inside for dinner and for a little talk" yuna said. "You told her right?" Hana asked. "Yup" she answered and walked inside. Hana followed her.

They both took their seat. The others also joined soon. They all started eating. "So what happened hana?" Yeji asked. Hana explained the whole thing on how doyoung brought the wrong usb and gow they both ended on the principal room. "My schedule is filled for the whole week. I will come by the weekend" yeji siad.

"Okay unnie. Sorry for troubling you" she said. "No it's not at all trouble you are my responsibility" yeji said and smiled at her. They all continued eating.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

B.L.T COLLEGE

            The three friends walked tp the table in cafetria with their food tray. They sat down and started eating. "So did you get smacked yesterday?" Yuna asked. The boy smiled at them "no i did not also hyunsuk hyung will come" he said. "How are you so confident?" Yuna asked. "Jihoon hyung told he will talk to hyunsuk hyung" doyoung said continued eating.

"Don't you think you should be the one doing the talking thing?" Hana asked. Doyoung lifted his head "huh?" He asked confused. "I mean i think it would be better if you do the talking thing. It's your problem. Also he is your hyung i don't know if he will come if jihoon talks but I'm sure he will come if you talked." She said.

Doyoung thought for sometime. "I guess your right why didn't i think of directly asking him. Why didn't i go to him yesterday itself" doyoung asked. "Cuz your stupid" both the girls said. He glared at them. "Shut up also hana i actually did soemthing" he said unsure to say to her. She eyed him suspiciously "what did you do this time?" She asked putting her utensils on the table ready to hear what the boy did.

"They all know about you" he said. "Who?" She asked. "Treasure except hyunsuk hyung and I'm sure he will also hear soon from others" doyoung said. "How?" Yuna asked. "I told them but don't worry i told your yuna's cousin and that you know about all the gangs" doyoung said. Hana didn't say anything she just continued eating.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked. "No it's not that I'm  mad at you but it's different" she said unsure of what she was feeling at the time. "I hope nothing goes wrong" she said. "Ofcourse nothing will go wrong don't worry i will always be by your side no matter what happens and I'm a who keeps his words" doyoung said ruffling hana hair.

"Yah don't touch my hair" she said taking his hands off from her head. Doyoung just smiled at her. Yuna mobile beeped she took out her phone to see who sent her message. She widened her eyes when she read the message. He rhands started shaking. Hana noticed it. "Yah are you okay?" She asked. But yuna didn't even hear what she said.

Hana took her phone and read the message her eyes also widened. "What happened?" Doyoung asked. "Chae..chaeryoung unnie got shot" she said. Hana turned to see yuna. Teats started flowing out of her eyes. "Doyoung we have got to go." She said taking yuna bike keys.