About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

โง Introduction โง
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry

3.8K 81 322
By xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

A/N: I finished this chapter early than expected also I do recommend you listen to the song while reading this chapter (on loop) because it goes along so well :,) <3

❦•❦

You flickered your eyes opened, heavily breathing. You were drenched in sweat, your heart beating fast. You looked around, trying to calm yourself. Everything's okay. Everything's okay. You reassured yourself. You turned around seeing Michael peacefully asleep. You turned again to glance at the clock reading 8:30 AM.

Evan's words echoed through your mind.
" I won't make it"

You sighed and slowly rolled off of bed. You headed into the bathroom, splashing cold water on your face. It was just a nightmare. Right?

The cold water refreshed your heated face. It calmed your nerves a bit. You opened Michael's door, hearing the sounds of pans clanking against each other, and the smell of Early Grey Tea. You smiled to yourself a bit, knowing there wasn't any bad news, yet your stomach still had that horrible worrisome feeling, clawing at you.

"Michael! Y/n! Time for Breakfast!" Clara called out. You glanced at Michael. He turned and twisted, covering himself with the covers. He groaned and rubbed his eyes open. You laughed and walked over to him, taking the covers off. "Good morning sleepy head" you kissed his temple. "Morning" he mumbled.

"Michael! Y/n!" Clara called out again. You tilted your head, motioning it's time for him to get up. You walked downstairs, Michael following you, seeing William and Elizabeth sitting at the table eating eggs and toast.

You joined them at the dinner table, tiredly greeting them with a good morning. Clara placed down the plates in front of the both of you. She then sat down with her plate. "So today we are all visiting Evan." She glanced at everyone. You all nodded and hummed in response still in a tired state. She smiled to herself and began eating her food.

-

After breakfast, you went back to Henry's to get ready. You took a quick shower, placed on some clean clothes, and did your hair. But throughout the day, you only felt sick. Your stomach turned and twisted. Your mind continued to fill with thoughts of Evan's terrified face. The vivid memory of his birthday.

You waited at the doorstep, feeling lightheaded. Sammy stayed by your side looking at Henry pace the house trying to find his car keys. "Aha!" he pulled them out from one of his coats. "Alright kiddos head on out" he motioned for the two of you. The three of you walked outside and climbed into his car.

The car ride was filled with Sammy's singing and Henry's dad jokes in which you actually found them hilarious. "So what did one wall say to the other wall?" Henry glanced at you and Sammy though the rear mirror. "Um.." Sammy bit his lip, trying to think. "I'll meet you at the corner!" Henry drove around, attempting to find a parking space meanwhile Sammy bursted out into laughter. You felt very apprehensive throughout the car ride.

Henry cursed in his mind, as the people around him were making him lose his patience. After a couple of minutes, Henry found a parking space, slightly further away. You didn't mind at all, hoping the walk would somehow make you feel better.

Evan laid against 2 pillows. A small smile was curled at the edge of his lips. On the side of him was Fredbear, among the other stuffed animals you had gotten him. Flowers and Ballons filled the cold white room. Michael stood next to Evan, watching him carefully. Watching to see if he would talk, make an expression, move, anything really.

He felt like he would breakdown at any given moment, but not in front of his father. It ached his heart to see his little brother like this, when really all he wanted to do was help him. If he could, he would switch places with him. He would rather go through the traumatic experience he was going through. The pain and fear he felt.

He felt like a monster. He clenched his fists leaning against the bed, trying to keep himself together. He held Evan's hand, planting a kiss on the back of his hand and rubbing it with his thumb. "Oh don't act like you're so worried" William scoffed "Who wouldn't be? It's his brother-" "Quiet Elizabeth" William glared down at his daughter "But-" "I said to shut it" he unfolded the newspaper and began reading.

Elizabeth fiddled with her fingers. She hated whenever her father did this.

You entered the hosptial, walking through the hallways in search for Evan's room. You glanced at every number till you finally saw 83 written by the doorway. The three of  you walked inside, seeing the colorful Get Well Soon balloons and flowers.

Michael was standing next to Evan, patiently waiting for him to say something. You stood by him , rubbing his back. The room was silent, only with muffled talking among the adults, but the children and both you and Michael. We're quiet.

The constant heart monitor rang through your ears, making you tense up. You held Michael's hand feeling yourself get dizzy again. You leaned your head on his shoulder hoping it would stop. 

Beep

Beep

I won't make it

I won't make it                             

I won't make it

I won't make it                  

w' ₘₐₖₑ

I ЩӨП'Ƭ MΛKΣ IƬ.             

ᓰ ᘺᓍᘉ'ᖶ ᘻᗩᖽᐸᘿ ᓰᖶ

ᓰ ᘺᓍᘉ'ᖶ ᘻᗩᖽᐸᘿ ᓰᖶ

I won't make it.

Beep

Beep

Beeeee....

You jolted your head up. Everyone looked at Evan. Elizabeth rushed over to Evan "Evan? Evan?!" she began to panic. William quickly rushed out of the room calling in for the nurses.

You didn't know what to do. Your breathe hitched. You felt your throat tighten. It felt as almost your breathing had stopped. A heavy overwhelming feeling. It was hard to comprehend what just happened. You felt a heavy weight fill your chest, making your heart ache. You starred at him with your mouth slightly agape. You felt frozen in place as the sobs from Clara and Elizabeth were muffled.

Michael starred at Evan. He didn't know if he was going to break out into a rage or break everything in the building. He gripped your hand. Tears washing over his face. He shivered and trembled, his blood running cold.

Your breathing quickened as tears rushed down your cheeks. You didn't hesitate to burry your face into Michael's chest. He held you tightly, the both of you hearing everyone and your sobs.

The nurse's came in doing what they needed to do. William stared coldly at you and Michael. "He doesn't even deserve to be comforted" he thought to himself. Clara gripped onto William's arm, sobbing. He held her tightly, patting her back.

-

You and Sammy were in the back of the car. You watched the street light lamp posts flickered. You watched the tress pass by trying to keep your mind off of things.

Henry parked the car in the usual driveway. He took the key out of the ignition and glanced at the two of you. "Anyone want pizza?" he looked back. He kept a strong front for you and Sammy. His eyes lit up at the mention of pizza "Yes that would be splendid Hen!" he cheerfully said. "Perfect" he chuckled.

The three of you climbed out of the car. You hadn't said a word since the hosptial. The only events from his birthday, the nightmare, and just a few hours ago played through your mind. It was hard to believe he was really gone. You wouldn't be able to see that smiling face. That adorable shy quiet voice..

"Wait father wait please" Michael squirmed as William held a tight grip on his arm. "You stupid boy! Look what you've done!" he dragged him up the stairs. Michael tugged trying to get out of his grasp which only tighten the more he did so.

William entered his bedroom throwing Michael on the floor. "Look what you've done to your brother, I can't believe I have not only a disappointment but a murder in the house to their own family!" he paced the room shouting. Michael flinched slightly as William began undoing his belt. "You deserve more than this" he folded the belt and glared down at Michael
"I didn't mean to I didn't mean for this to happen" he backed up till his body hit the wall. William grabbed his hair pulling him up.

"I hope you know how disappointed we are all in you. You do nothing but ruin things. It won't be long till you ruin Y/n." "I r-ruin her?" he blinked back tears "I wouldn't, I would never" he shook his head "Oh you would. Look what you've done to Evan." He lifted the belt and slammed it against Michael's skin.

-

You laid on your bed, starring at the ceiling. You turned over reading the clock. It was 1:34 AM. You had been passing time trying to get some rest but after tonight, you seemed more awake and uneasy

You sat up, opening up the curtains to reveal the moonlight shining down your bed. You opened the window up slowly, allowing in fresh air to enter your room. It send shivers down you, but you didn't mind. It was somewhat comforting.

Michael laid against his bed. His back ached from the bruises. His dried tears making his skin irritate and red. He wiped them with the bottom of his shirt, breathing heavily. "I can't stay here. I need her" he mumbled to himself. He got up and walked slowly towards the window. He crawled out and slid down the roof. He gripped onto the edge and jumped into the bushes.

-

You heard muffled foot steps against the grass making you sit up again. You looked out the window, seeing Michael carrying pebbles in his hands. You quickly opened the window again, happy to see him. "Michael!" You whispered yell. He looked up and a smile formed over his face. "I'll open the front door!" you whispered yell, motioning him to head to the door. He nodded his head and began walking back.

You tossed your covers off and quietly rushed down the stairs. You swiftly opened the door allowing the brunette boy in. "I'm sorry, I felt so uneasy, I couldn't stay home" he scratched the back of his neck, feeling guilt. You smiled and pulled him down to your height, kissing his cheek. "You don't have to apologize. I felt troubled as well." you cupped his face, rubbing his cheeks with your thumbs.

"I need you.." tears rushed down his face "I really need you right now" he silently began shedding tears. Your heart broke seeing this side of him. "It's okay. It's okay Michael, I'm here. I'm here Mikey" you pulled him to your chest. He leaned against the crook of your neck and wrapped his arms around you. You patted his back and whispered sweet nothings to him.

-

He looked around only void of darkness around him. That was until there was a small spotlight that appeared. Evan sat there unable to speak or comprehend anything. He stared at his plushies that were gathered.

Can you hear me?

I don't know if you can hear me

... I'm sorry

Michael spoke once more.

❦•❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 22.6K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
9.5K 239 19
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...
89.4K 1.5K 50
i think i'm done with this story ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ DESCRIPTION โ†“ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After...
118K 2.4K 19
(THIS BOOK IS A TWO PART STORY!) This book will contain things such as: Gore, Death, Fluff, and Foul language You have recently move to a small town...