๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lustfulsin123

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐€๐๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ This story takes place after Captain America: The Wint... More

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„
Chapter 1 // first meeting
Chapter 2 // first interaction
Chapter 3 // first incident
Chapter 4 // feeling guilty
Chapter 5 // first conversation
Chapter 6 // personal space
Chapter 7 // first session
Chapter 8 // first report
Chapter 9 // home
Chapter 10 // trust
Chapter 11 // returns
Chapter 12 // second session
Chapter 13 // accident
Chapter 14 // nightmares
Chapter 15 // second report
Chapter 16 // surprise
Chapter 17 // first fight
Chapter 18 // labels or not?
Chapter 19 // third session
Chapter 20 // Steve and Bucky
Chapter 21 // third report
Chapter 22 // party
Chapter 23 // part one
Chapter 25 // regret
Chapter 26 // healing
Chapter 27 // recovery
Chapter 28 // fourth session
Chapter 29 // pleasure
Chapter 30 // afraid
Chapter 31 // fourth report
Chapter 32 // grieving
Chapter 33 // the truth
Chapter 34 // the gym
Chapter 35 // the plan
Chapter 36 // I love you
Chapter 37 // hang on
Chapter 38 // don't leave
Chapter 39 // come back
Chapter 40 // the serum
Chapter 41 // the letter
Chapter 42 // a new life
Chapter 43 // dating
Chapter 44 // punches
Chapter 45 // first mission
Chapter 46 // flames
Chapter 47 // a traitor
Chapter 48 // a reunion
Chapter 49 // painful words
Chapter 50 // apologies
Chapter 51 // lust
Chapter 52 // betrayal
Chapter 53 // painful truth
Chapter 54 // deja vu
Chapter 55 // panic
Chapter 56 // communication
Chapter 57 // tension
Chapter 58 // beg
Chapter 59 // aftercare
Chapter 60 // revenge
Chapter 61 // shopping
Chapter 62 // first date
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
Bonus I // christmas
Bonus II // the end?
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š

Chapter 24 // part two

6.1K 178 12
By lustfulsin123

Day twenty three

Sunday

Then suddenly the back up man's phone rings. All he says is 'yes boss'. They are gonna kill me. I know it for sure. I can't die! I never told James how much he means to me! How much I lo-uhm yes love him! I fucking love him!

"Free the woman." The back up man says. Wait what? Am I hearing this right? They are letting me go? With what reason?

The man who hitted me walks up to me and frees me. "You are so lucky you are the only one who knows where he is, otherwise you would be dead by now sweetheart." He says as he grabs my hair and hits my head against the wall. Everything goes black and I pass out or did I die?

"Okay Buck calm down. You know Allison, she would do anything for you! She is not going to leave you here, you know that. You know how much her job means to her and you know damn good that she won't leave until you are 100% better." Steve says to calm me down.

It actually works, I calm down by his words because I think back at something Allison told me -I meant what I said James, I will always be here for you even if this doesn't work out the way we want it.- Steve is right. She wouldn't just leave, something is wrong.

"Buck?" I barely hear Steve's voice, I am too far gone in my thoughts when another memory flashes before my eyes.

~Memory~

"Are you still sure you can fix me after today?" I asked, laughing.

Allison places her head on my chest, "yes, I am not leaving here until you are better again"

"Will I still see you if one day I get better?" I asked nervously.

She looks up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. "If you want that or have need for that. I will always be here for you James, always."

~End of memory~

"You are right Steve. Maybe she needs some time or whatever. I guess I just wait until she comes back.. thank you for uhm this." If I am being honest, I am so happy to have Steve back in my life. I have back a person in my life where I can count on. I trust him with my life, even after everything that happened on the train, I still trust him, I always will.

"Of course Buck, do you want me to call her again before you leave?" Steve asks me. Maybe Allison needs some space right? She has been there for me everyday as a therapist and the last week also as my girlfr- I mean sex partner, she probably has a lot to deal with. I also know I am not the easiest person in the world.

"No thanks, but if she calls you back then let me know okay?" You can still hear the worry in my voice.

"I will, good night Buck."

"Night.."

When I wake up from the last hit against the wall is it already dark outside. The two men are gone. How long did they keep me here? And how long have I been unconscious?

My head is spinning and everything is hurting. I can barely stand on my feet, but I need to go back to the company. I need to make sure that James is okay!

I rub the blood from my face and my head. I take my stuff and get in my car. I know I'm an idiot, I shouldn't be driving like this. But I have no phone anymore so this is the only thing I can do to get to James.

I start the car and start driving, everything goes well until my head starts hurting really bad and I almost hit a car. I don't stop, I keep driving, I need to see if James is okay. My eyes are slowly closing from exhaustion and I think I fell asleep for a moment, because my car hit a tree.

The only good thing about this is that the tree I hitted, is the one standing before the company. I made it! Don't ask me how.

I get out of my car and walk to the elevator. I want to run but I think if I do that my body will directly end up on the ground. The elevator is making its way downstairs.

I finally open the door of the place and close it, just when I am about to scream his name I hear his voice. "Allison!?" He is okay! He is still here.

I shut my eyes for a second, resting my head against the door until my body hits the floor, a loud thud ringing through my ears as I just lay there. And everything goes black again..yes again!

I hear someone opening the door and closing it. Is Allison finally back or is it Steve?

"Allison!?" I scream. No answer. But then I hear a loud bang. I directly stand up from my bed and run to the living room. And there she is, laying on the floor covered in scars and bruises. FUCK!

"Ally?" I crouched down next to her, slightly shaking her body. "Allison!?" I cup her face, pushing her hair back. "Doll, please wake up!" Her eyes stay shut, her breathing is getting slower with the minute and she's completely unresponsive to my voice.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. I quickly put one hand around her waist and the other under her knees. I pick her slowly up, making sure I don't make things worse.

I ran carefully, taking her upstairs. When I enter Steve's office it's empty. So I ran quickly to his room, only to find it empty. This is taking too long! Then it hit me that he has a meeting with Stark and Banner. Banner, exactly the one person I need!

I ran to the meeting room, yelling Bruce his name. "Bruce! Bruce! HELP!" I scream as I enter the meeting room. The three men are looking shocked at me until they catch Allison's body.

"Buck, what happened?" Steve asks, but I ignore him and run directly up to Banner.

"Bruce, please do something! I found her like this, I don't know what happend!" I scream out. I feel her body go limp in my arms. Fuck! She can't leave me, I haven't had the chance yet to tell her how much she means to me! How much I lo-uhm yes love her! I fucking love her!

"Follow me." Bruce says as we all start running to his lab. We enter his lab and I place her on a table. Bruce starts checking her pulse and attaches her to a heart monitor.

"Everyone get out!" Bruce screams. Is he stupid? I'm not leaving her fucking side right now! I don't even know what's wrong with her!

"Are you out of your mind? I am not leaving her Banner!" I scream to Bruce.

"Buck, you only set pressure on Bruce. Just let him do what he needs to do." Steve says as he drags me outside. Please don't leave me Ally, please, I am begging you!

My heart breaks and the only thing I can do is wrap my arms around Steve and cry.

Words count: 1246

Here is part 2 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 172 17
She was a simple nurse, sent to be the aid and care to the Hydra experiment James Barnes. After caring for him she finds her self slowly falling in l...
30.7K 1.2K 47
You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a newer member of the team that Steve hop...
364K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert ๐Ÿฅฐ You are a former Black Widow...
33.1K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...