𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

By -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... More

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

eighteen

14 1 1
By -neonmoons

Despite the amounts of potions that were made to counter whatever Gabriel had been giving Lavinia for years, the shift in Lavinia was just not enough. 

She still had it out for Aurora, would go on violent rampages, and would break down into a puddle of tears shortly after. Everyday Lavinia was different, nobody knew how she would be with each meeting. 

"Lavinia, tell me, why did you join the Death Eaters?"

He questioned her often each time she would drink a potion he made for her. Wanting to get to the bottom of her motives. 

"I don't know." She whispered, "I don't–" She took a sharp intake of breath, hair sticking to her sweaty face, "I don't have control of myself, Severus. The voices in my head, the things I see, I don't know what's real and what's not."

And then there were the times she could speak clearly, and put into words, in her own twisted way, what she was feeling. 

"Why do you want Aurora Black dead?"

She chuckled dryly, "House of Black is wicked, Severus. The name, the line, it needs to end. It's littered with inbreds and abuse. My parents are also my cousins. That's half of why I'm crazy."

"You're not crazy."

Another dry laugh, "Am I? Every Black you know is only pretending to be sane."

Silence took over the room. She stood up and walked out of the room, Snape following behind. They made their way upstairs and Lavinia passed Narcissa silently, the look on her face didn't go unnoticed by the Malfoy. 

"Severus." Narcissa stepped in front of him. She looked back at Lavinia, who was slowly climbing the stairs, "What did you give her?"

"I'm merely doing what the Dark Lord to me to do, Narcissa."

Narcissa's voice became a sharp whisper, "You're trying to counteract whatever Gabriel gave her, aren't you?"

"What he gave her... was flawed."

"She's under his thumb, Lavinia. Not the Dark Lord. Gabriel." Narcissa carefully said, "You're not giving her what he did, are you?"

He gave no answer, no reaction, no nothing. He turned around on his heel, walking away from Narcissa with his cloak flowing behind him elegantly. 

She walked upstairs after Snape left, walking to Lavinia's room that was directly across from Aurora's old one. She contemplated on stopping and walking into her daughter's – no – second cousin's room, but she didn't.

She walked into Lavinia's room, finding her braced up against the wall as her other hand was on her forehead, face scrunched up in pain. 

"Lavinia? What's wrong?"

"It hurts." She whimpered out, "My head."

Before Narcissa could say anything, Lucius and Draco appeared in the doorway, "The Dark Lord is calling a meeting." Lucius said. 

Narcissa turned to the two, "Now?"

Lucius nodded as Lavinia slowly stood up tall, fixing her hair and wiping her tears. She walked passed them, "Then let's not keep him waiting."

Lucius followed her out while Narcissa and Draco hesitated. She walked out of the room, finding Draco looking at Aurora's old bedroom with sad lingering eyes. She put a comforting hand on her son's shoulder, guiding him down the hallway and to the meeting.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 26.4K 100
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤."
19.2K 415 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
6.8K 288 10
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 ❞ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚! 𝐲...
11.3M 436K 149
❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳ 𝗶�...