Just You And Me...

By XxGoShinexX

two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 y... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•The end of the story•

•Chapter 18•

121 2 1
By XxGoShinexX

{Axel Pov}

Everything went so fast the one moment we were looking in each other's eyes and the next we were kissing like it was the end of the world.

Our lips fit perfectly together and what she makes me feel is just not in this world. I hate everyone in this world the only one I don't hate is my own family and her she is not even 4 months in my Mafia and now the person I can't stop thinking about. She is the light in my darkness. The sun that lights up my dark sky and the person that truely makes me happy.

When we talk to each other I feel like I can tell her everything. She really is kind and also really funny. She made me want to have her the moment I laid eyes on her at that club. Then when I thought I would never see her again she showed up and I saw her in that chair I just knew I could never kill her like I told her I would.

She is my everything right now and her laying here in my arms now sleeping is the best feeling in the world. I never thought I would say this but I love this girl and one day dhe will be mine.
~
We arrived back at the base and Riley was still asleep in my arms. I moved her a little and got out of the car then I pick up Riley with one of my arm under her legs and the other on her back. I walk in to the base and walked over to the elevator to get to the top floor where my home was. I walk over to my room and open the door. I walk over to my King size bed and lay her down. I put the blanket over her and just look at her. She looked so peaceful.

I place a kiss on her forhead and then I heard a knock on the door. I look over and see Jayden opening the door.

"Is she okay?" He asked while walking up to his sleeping sister and grabbing her hand.

"Yeah she is okay she just needs rest" I say looking at my Angel.

I look over to Jayden to see him deep in thought.
"You can stay in one of the guest rooms if you want"

He looked at me and gave me a smile
"Thank you boss" he said.

"Yeah yeah go you also need rest" he nodded his head and kissed his sister on the cheek and walked out of the room.

I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of shorts. I got out of my clothes and put on the shorts. I walk over to the bed and lay down. I lay on my back beside Riley and then she roll over and she laid her head on my chest and cuddled up to me. I hold her in my arms and then I close my eyes and welcomed the dark to take me.
~

{Riley pov}

I woke up but still had my eyes closed. I didn't want to get up I never knew my bed was so soft. I open my eyes and then realise that this was not my room. I sit up and look around. And wow the view I got when I sat up was not normale. I could see the whole city! It was so beautiful.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the window. I can't get enough of this amazing view but then I realised I was not in my own house. I look at my clothes and see thar they were still the same clothes I had own last night. I walk over to the door and open it and look around. Now I know where I am I'm at the base at the top floor where Axel lives.

Our base is a big building like it looks like its a sky craper. The top floor is his house and no one is allowed to be here but I guess I am now.

I walk down the hall and find the kitchen and living room and wow it is beautiful!

He really does like the color black but I do have to give it to him it really does look amazing.

I look at the living room and see him sitting there talking to someone on the phone.

He hung up and he looked at me.

"Hey how do you feel?" He asked while standing up and walking over to me.

"I'm fine the wound doesn't hurt that much anymore" I said giving him a smile.

"That's good there is breakfast on the kitchen table. I have to go to my office because I have some paper work to do but I do want to ask you something first." He said.

"Sure what is it" I asked kind of nervouse because the memory of our first kiss came back to me.

"Well I want to take you out like on a date"

I was shooked he really just asked me on a date. My first date!

"Um yeah sure I would love to" I gave him a smile and he gave me one back.

"Okay here" he handed me his phone. "Put your number in my phone and I will talk to you about out date later cause I really have to get going to my office"

I grab his phone and put my phone number in it and handed it back.

"Okay well see ya" he said and walked to the elevator that only he can use.

I walk to the kitchen table and see the breakfast I started eating and when I was done I cleaned the dishes and then I walked over to the stairs and walked down them. After a few minutes I was on the floor where the fighting room was and decided to see if the guys were there.

I walk in to the room and find them all talking with each other. I walk over to them.

"Hey guys" I say with a smile.

"Omg Riley are you okay?" Mason asked.

Oh right they didn't see me yet so they didn't know about my wound.

"I'm okay really"

"Okay but maybe you shouldn't practice today" Rex said.

"Come on guys I'm fine I'm ready to throw some punches"

I walk over to a punching bag and start punching it. My punches have gotten better all thanks to Axel.

I really am excited about our date. We will have to talk about the kiss I mean we both feel something for each other.
We will talk about it later right now I have to beat the shit out of this punching bag just because I want to.
~
A hour later I was done doing my work out and decided I wanted to do some shotting. So I grabbed my water that Jayden got for me and took a sip while walking over to the shotting room.

I walk in and see Sem and Axel there. I started to blush I don't know why I just did. I shook my head and walked over to the Guns and got some bullets and walked over to a target. I loaded the gun and then aimed at the target. The people beside me were good but they didn't hit the middle yet. Time for me to shine.

I aimed at the middle and then pulled the trigger. The bullet flew throw the air and then it landed in the middle. I shot again and that one was also in the middle.

Im getting good at this.

"Wow you got good aim" I put the gun down and looked behind me and see that Sem was standing there.

"Thank you sir" I said while turning back to the board and aiming the gun again.

I closed my eyes and breathed in and out and then opened my eyes again and shot. Again it was in the middle.

I shot the gun empty and there were 8 bullets in the middle and 2 just a little bit above the other 8.

I walked back to where I found the gun and placed it back. I look over to Axel and Sem and saw Axel smirking at me.

I don't know why I did this next but I winked at Axel and walked out of the room.

What did I just do?!
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...
114K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
605K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...
27.9K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...