BLUE (21+)

Door CRYSTALRJ

Laura Terrawater of Crystal Pearl, the first Alpha doctor in the entire werewolf race. She was not only the f... Meer

Copyright and Warning
CHAPTER 1 : To Crescent Moon
CHAPTER 2 : Scent and Sessions
CHAPTER 3: Learning the Supernatural
CHAPTER 4: Alpha Indigo...
CHAPTER 5: Violet, Indigo, Blue
CHAPTER 6: First Kiss
CHAPTER 7: Fifteen years ago
CHAPTER 8: A New Beginning
CHAPTER 9: First Date
CHAPTER 10: You and Me
CHAPTER 11: Meeting the pack
CHAPTER 12: Moon Realm
CHAPTER 13: Laura's Family
CHAPTER 14 : A proud father
CHAPTER 15: Keeping a promise
CHAPTER 16: Knight in shining armor
CHAPTER 17: A Potential's scent
CHAPTER 18: Lick, kiss, suck...
CHAPTER 19: Video call
CHAPTER 20: The Dragon King
CHAPTER 21: The pack and secrets*
CHAPTER 22: Home tour
CHAPTER 24: Raids 1
CHAPTER 25: Raids 2
CHAPTER 26: Friday night
CHAPTER 27: Five was it?
CHAPTER 28 : Fight
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38: Claire and Violet
CHAPTER 39: Love, Spare, Hunt

CHAPTER 23: Lily

10 3 6
Door CRYSTALRJ

Enjoy!

****************

Laura

"Blue, I found something." Indigo linked me.

"What? What did you find?" I asked him as I met some of the pack making their way towards the seminar hall.

"I looked back through my Dad's diaries from fifteen years back, around the time when Violet was born. His personal phone book has Quentin Blacksmith's name on it with his contact number." He told me, making me come to a halt.

"Fuck!" I said, putting a hand over my mouth and the other on my waist.

"Yeah, fuck!" Indigo replied, breathing out.

"Luna, are you okay?" someone passing by asked, concern clear on their face.

I came back to my senses and smiled at them. "Yeah, it was just someone linking me. I'm fine, thankyou guys."

They nodded. "Do you want us to carry those?" One of them asked, pointing at the laptop back and the papers.

"No, I'll be fine. Come let's walk together." I told them.

"Indigo, I'll come see you after I'm done with the sessions." I linked him.

"Okay. I'll see you then." He replied as I reached the hall.

They were still gathering and there were around fifteen minutes to begin. I checked if Faith was here so I would let her assist me with paperwork. I found her in the crowd with her spectacles on as she sat with some of them, talking. Although she was quieter than the others. "Faith." I called out and she looked at me, getting up from her seat. I waved her towards me.

Coming to stand next to me, she bowed. I smiled and said, "Hi. I wanted to ask you if you will be able to assist me with the paperwork. I'm looking for volunteers but if you are already involved in something, it's fine."

"No Luna, I am still studying." She told me.

"Oh, so will it be hard for you to find time. I completely understand if you do." I assured.

"I'm free in the evening." She told me, adjusting her glasses.

"Are you sure? I don't want it to be a burden for you." I asked again.

"I am sure, Luna. I'll be happy to help." She said and I nodded.

"I'll pay you. Take this opportunity as an internship but make sure you mail me your resume, so I can divide the work. Good?" I asked.

"I won't disappoint, Luna. Thank You so much." She said, giving me a small smile.

We began with the sessions, once everyone was gathered. Continuing our discussions about the dragons, we got carried away. Their curiosity was what kept me going through the day. Now that I had officially met the pack, my responsibilities were falling in place. I had to make sure I visited them, met with them, and knew them personally.

The courage that I saw when Indigo announced my mission, gave my wolf a bigger push to do things better. Indigo's words of pride and love about his Luna made my heart leap with more love.

As the session came to an end, I told them to wait. "You must have heard about the announcement regarding the mission. To let you know, I wasn't supposed to tell you until we made it to the fifth or sixth session." They looked at eachother. "But as your Luna I did not want to keep it from you. The mission is a risky one and by the end of these sessions we're going to take in willing volunteers to help us. Not just us doctors or researchers, we will be taking warriors so they could work with us on the frontline." I said and breathed out.

"I don't want to scare you right away. But we're dealing with hunters and along with healthy hearts I will be choosing healthy minds as well. I understand you've been through alot and I am proud of you guys because you found a better way out of it. But I won't force you into anything. It is completely up to you if you want to join us. And I would totally understand if you wouldn't want to continue with the sessions as well." I told them, because hiding now after everything was brought up to them was no point.

"Luna. I want to do it. How do I start preparing myself?" Chris asked. I let out a chuckle as another one stood up and the others raised their voices to lend a hand in the mission.

"By the end of these sessions you will be familiar with most of the things." I told them.

I made my way towards the pack house to check on Indigo after I was done. I made my way to his office and drank a whole glass of water, sitting on his table. I set my things on it and made my way to his dad's office. Entering I saw Indigo and Klaus surrounded with piles and piles of files.

"You guys should stop now. You can continue tomorrow." I told them as Indigo showed me the book that had Quentin's number.

"Did you try calling?" I asked.

"Yup, it's invalid in all realms. Alistair's team is on it." He told me, wiping his face.

We left but Indigo said he had event work pending. So he just had dinner and went back to work again.

The next few days were the same. Indigo used to look into his father's office while I continued with my sessions. Alpha Thorn had gathered a team and was preparing for raiding the coordinates that our team had listed out.

I was dying to be there. My wolf and I were so annoyed that we couldn't participate in the raids. She wanted to spill some bad blood. That has been our motto since we started this whole mission.

They facetimed me, while I sat in Indigo's home office. Total five Alpha's were leading the raids with one dragon warrior in each team. Ten vampires were allotted a team with ten werewolves. Three weresnakes, deadly and venomous, supported each team with two witches to ward off any barriers.

Every team had a backup, also called the second line of defense just in case they needed them. Medics and paramedics were put on post so they could tend to the rescued ones.

"Make sure we have an eye on the locations until tomorrow night." I told them.

"Being done. We haven't had any movement since the last five days." Alpha Ricardo informed as he was coordinating with the tracker's team.

"At all costs keep your links open. Inform every single movement you notice. Try and keep some of them alive, we might need them for interrogation. If you come across innocent people, be sure you put them somewhere safe and inform the second line, immediately." Alpha Thorn informed the warriors in the room.

I heard Indigo coming and going to his room. He knew I didn't want to be disturbed at the moment.

"As soon as your team is clear of all threats, seal the place. Let the witches do their thing." Cleo informed them. "Be sure you cover a three kilometer distance around the location."

"Are we good?" Alpha Durga roared. Growls of approval came in. I let out a breath and waited until only the main team was remaining. They sat in their seats and looked at me.

"Fuck, don't look at me like that." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Are you crazy? You should be enjoying your time right now. You've found your mate, Laura. Let yourself lose a little." Durga said, smiling.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes and looked at them. "Thank you for the motivation."
She laughed with Sarah.

"Are we going to meet him or not?" Alpha Abhinav asked, smiling wide.

"Why not?" I told them and linked Indigo. He came in winking at me and stood behind me, leaning on the chair I was sitting on.

"Everyone, this is my mate Alpha Indigo of Crescent Moon. Some of you must've met him." I said and they stared at the screen. They were all alpha's but not all had taken over a pack. Alpha Durga and Alpha Abhinav were alpha born like me. Ravi had gathered them from his country.

"Sure we have." Indigo said, looking at them. "Alpha Thorn. Alpha Ricardo. Alpha Lee. Good to see you." Indigo said as he got closer to me.

Damn he was possessive.

"Alpha Indigo." They greeted him.

"I am Alpha Durga of Neel Shashi." Durga greeted him. Indigo smiled and nodded. "Alpha Abhinav of Chandra Rakshak." Abhinav said, giving a small salute.

"Jija was from his pack." Indigo told me.

"Ah! How's she doing?" Abhinav asked.

"I met her the other day. She's great and her skills, absolutely praising." I told him.

"Oh Laura he'e got pretty dimples." Durga said with a coy smile.

"He's mine." I spoke too fast.

Fuck!

Indigo linked me. "All yours, my love." I blushed and rolled my eyes, trying hard to hide my smile.

"Goddess! What has he turned my child into?" Cleo dramatically said, putting two fingers on his forehead, making them laugh.

"I know right. What about the hotties we have at our attention-" Durga began, her eyes on Ricardo.

"They're done for. She's mine." Indigo said aloud.

"This shit goes on for around a few months after you mark eachother." Alpha Thorn said, rolling his eyes. Sarah agreed, laughing.

"Anyway, please do the doing sooner so she can actually be here." Alpha Lee said.

"Won't say the same when you find your mate." Thorn said, chuckling. Alpha Lee rolled his eyes, shrugging.

Ricardo was quiet for one very big reason. I was his potential mate and seeing Indigo with me was putting him in a frenzy. I just knew he was going to remove all his frustration in the raids tomorrow. Ricardo and I would have been together if it wasn't for Sarah and Cleo and I thank all heavens that they were there.

Imagine where I'd land upto be today.

"I got to know you guys are raiding several places. I wish you luck and if there's anything you need help with, Crescent Moon will always be willing to help." Indigo told them.

"Yeah no, we just need Laura here." Ricardo spoke, making Indigo narrow his eyes slightly. Durga was trying very hard not to smile while Cleo gave him a death glare.

"And I need my Luna as much." Indigo replied, pressing the word my and kissing my hair.

Ricardo's jaw clenched as he looked away. Durga and Abhinav flipped him off, changing the topic. "Babe, you enjoy your newly mated life. Do nasty things, get naughty. I love you. I'll miss you though. Be in touch tomorrow night." Durga said and sent me a flying kiss.

"Good luck you guys, please take care." All of them waved at us except Ricardo. Cleo and Sarah said a quick I love you to me and cut the call.

Indigo stood beside me, leaning on the table and I turned the chair to look back at him. He was waiting for me to vomit out what the deal with Ricardo was.

"He's my potential mate. Don't even think anything happened between us because it hasn't. My godparents used to be right beside me when all of us were together." I told him and leaned back in the chair.

"Why do you think I doubt you?" Indigo asked as he folded his arms on his chest.

"I don't know. You were looking at me like that." I said, throwing my hand up.

"Like what?" Indigo asked.

"Like you were jealous and wanted answers." I replied as I smiled and took a hold of his shirt to pull him close to me. Pushing him back on the table, I slid my hands up his thighs. "So so jealous."

Indigo growled as I began rubbing his cock through his pants. He grew thick at my touch, ready for me.

Unzipping his pants and licking my lips I looked into his eyes, bringing the chair forward. "I haven't done this before, Indigo." I said as his cock sprung free from it's confinements. The bond grew nastier as our urges to mate grew. Our wolves were growing carnal too. Now that we had found our mates, the primal want to mate was going to keep getting stronger and stronger.

Indigo growled again, taking a hold of my lower lip and pinching them. "Being nasty already." Indigo asked as he bent down to kiss me. I pushed my hands further up and took a hold of his cock, making him growl into the kiss. He let go of my mouth and pushed his thumb inside my mouth.

Without breaking eye contact I sucked on his thumb, moaning. My hand on his cock stroked his length, hitting the right nerve, making him gasp a breath. "Fuck, Laura." He said as his eyes grew darker. A throbbing shiver ran down my spine as he called out my name.

"Gonna use that pretty mouth or not?" He asked, pulling his thumb out of my mouth and taking a hold of my hair, jerking it back harshly. His dominant alpha had already come to surface. I stroked his shaft, making him shiver and growl at the same time, his precum oozing out.

I smirked.

"I'm in charge, honey." I said and winked at him. Bending forward I moved my hand away from his cock and replaced it with my mouth, dragging my tongue from the tip of length to the base making Indigo's hold on my hair tighten. "Laura..Fuck.." The way he moaned my name made my clit ache. His precum spread across my wet tongue, salty with the essence of his scent.

I took him all the way down to my throat, gagging at the start. He was too big for my mouth to take. I pulled back and looked at him. He already had his dark gaze on me. Feeling heated under his gaze I took him in my mouth again and began moving my head up and down, using my lips. My wolf purred at the sight of his wolf. He was a total goner.

"Fuck mate, slow down." He growled as my head moved faster, his hold on my hair tightening. I kept going ignoring his stupid requests. I wanted to take a lead on this. I wanted it my way. My alpha wasn't backing off either.

I kept going as Indigo shifted on the table. He jerked my head back, making me growl as he took a hold of my hands. "You are going to kill me, woman." He growled and brought my chair forward. Taking his shirt off he made me stand up and turned me around.

I obeyed like a nutcase and let him do what he was doing. He kissed my shoulder as he pulled my ass on his big cock. I moaned, the sensation of both having a direct effect on my clit. I grind my ass on his cock once as he pulled my hands behind my back and tied them together with his shirt.

Making me face him, he kissed me so hard, I lost my breath. His hands traveled to my breasts and he palmed them, squeezing the shit out of them and making me gasp in pain induced pleasure. He began unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it off me, keeping it hanging off my hands that were tied behind.

His hand took a hold off my chin and pulled away from the kiss, a dangerous look on his face, making me moan even at the sight of him. Now I was only in my nude coloured lace bra. His eyes took in my half naked body, making my chest heave just from his gaze. His naked body all for my eyes to take. "Kneel." He said, pushing the chair back with his legs.

My jaw clenched as he commanded me. I wanted to slap the shit out of him but my body did otherwise. I was drowning in this want to suck him so bad. So so bad.

"Quit glaring at me." He said as he gathered my hair in his hand and stroked his cock with his other.

"Fuck, Laura! Look at you drooling for me." He growled with a wicked smile on his face, making me lick my drool and shut my mouth at the delicious and panty-soaking naked man in front of me.

He chuckled and even that earned a moan from me. He had me at his mercy for fuck's sake. My wolf purred and made me take him in my mouth, helping me to not let his dominance affect me. My bitch was a slayer too.

He growled and pushed my head further down his cock, making me take him whole as I gagged. He kept jerking my head up and down his cock as I rolled my tongue on his length. He shivered, making my pussy clench.

His breath staggered and I knew he was close. He began moving my head faster, my eyes stinging with tears, my saliva dripping out of my mouth. "Laura..fuck..fuck.." he growled as he came in my mouth, the ropes of his cum shooting straight down my throat. His growl made my pussy clench as a minor climax crossed me.

I swallowed all that I could until he kept his hold on my head, moving it at a slow pace as he was finishing. He pulled my head back and looked down at me, my mouth a complete mess. "What a sexy sight!" He said, as he wiped my tears.

"What a sexy sight, indeed." I said, moving my eyes over his naked body. He chuckled and pulled me up, flush against his body. He untied my hands and brought them forward kissing them. "All mine." He growled, making me smile.

The next morning around six Violet knocked at our door. Indigo and I got worried and he quickly went to open the door. Violet's scared and tense expression made Indigo's wolf claw at him. She jumped to hug him. "You okay?" Indigo asked her.

"I had a dream." She told him.

I kind of guessed it was.

"Come sit here." I told them. Indigo picked her up and brought her inside to sit on the bed. I quickly gave her a glass of water to help her calm down.

Violet told us she had a dream about Lily talking to her. Not her dad this time. Lily, who was Klaus's mate. His pain of losing her was still eating him.

Violet told us that her father took an oath from Klaus and Lily.

"They went into dad's office and dad made them promise him the information he shared about me. He told them I was different and that both he and mom had the dream. There was this presence that talked to them." Violet thought and then continued. "Yeah, and then dad said they saw something else in the dream and the memory, kind of, vanished along with the memory of the presence. But mom said she felt the same presence in the baby in her womb which was me. Even her wolf felt it."

"What?" I looked at Indigo. He was lost. He didn't know what to do at the moment. He was growing restless as she went on telling him everything.

"What happened then?" Indigo asked.

"Um, yeah, dad told Klaus that he had friends on the outside...something. That friend was trying to contact them and after the dream they thought of reaching back. He told Klaus he swore to them because of their safety... I guess and also the pack's safety. They promised dad they wouldn't tell anyone about it. Lily even put a hand on mom's belly and I kicked!!" She gave a small smile at the end.

I love how the girl finds happiness in small things.

"When did Lily talk to you?" He asked her.

"Oh yeah, this time everything went silent, I mean only to my ears. They were talking but I couldn't hear them. In that silence, only Lily got up and walked to me and she touched me. I wasn't able to touch them when I tried to! She actually touched me. You guys get what I mean?" She asked us, trying to make herself understandable her way.

"We do, baby. Go on." I told her and sat next to her, rubbing her back, her heart beating louder against her chest.

Of Course she was scared. My baby.

"Okay, so she literally touched me and said 'Tell Klaus I love him and that I'd wait for him for eternity and I want him to live for a long time.' She also said to take care of Eli and Elianna and that she is looking down at all of us and she is proud of us that we are doing well. She kissed my crown and that's when I closed my eyes to wake up in my room. I felt the sensation of the kiss even after I woke up! Like literally felt it! Right here!" She pointed at a spot on her head.

This was un..belive..able.

Indigo wanted to cry. He wanted to let it out but not in front of her. He wanted to be the strong brother and father he was to her.
"Is that all?" I asked her and she nodded.

Indigo wasn't in the right state of mind. He gave her a forced smile and she left saying Jane would be here for her training sometime. I closed the door as she went to her room and looked back at Indigo.

"Lily was the best human this world ever deserved." He said as a lone tear fell from his eyes. I went and pulled his head to my chest. He brought his hands up and hugged my waist, holding tight. I rubbed his back with one hand and his head with another.

"Let it out, Indigo." I told him, kissing his head.

"I didn't think much about her after everything. She was like a second mother to me. Whenever mom and dad used to be away she looked after us as her own. I didn't get to do much for her, blue. It is eating me now." He let go of his tears, making my heart ache at the pain and guilt he felt.

"Eli doesn't speak about her much. She used to call him El, you know. Only she did and then Violet did that day. Elianna also didn't talk much, they were only making it right for their father to not go rogue. Eli.. he looked after everything at that age.... Sometimes when I think about it, I feel like an idiot. Eli tries to do everything right, just like Lily." Indigo poured his heart out to me. I muffed my sobs with my hand, seeing my mate like that. I was glad he was trusting me with his tears.

I kept rubbing his back as he shut his eyes and hugged me tighter. I stayed quiet and listened because I knew he wanted to say more. He had so much more to say. Sometimes people need someone to just listen to them. It's the primary therapy one could ever get.

But this world is so fucked up, trusting somone is difficult. People don't speak their heart out because they're scared of the mere thought of people judging them. And just like that these people try to hide themselves, creating a fake facade to show the world that they are stronger, meanwhile trying to fight their demons all by themselves.

Indigo needed to talk it out too. I don't know if these guys have ever tried getting therapy. Of course they hadn't, now that I was seeing Indigo like this. They were these big bad wolves to the world!

I kissed his head again as I wiped my tears. "If I say the world didn't deserve a person like Lily...then I would also say the same for Eli. I was not the only one he helped after the incident. It was his father, his friends, the future warriors of our pack he talked to. If Lily was still alive, she would've done the same..." He said, pulling back and looking at me, his eyes red and his wolf had retreated at the corner in his head.

"He was Lily's El at that time, not Eli. He knew what his mother wanted, Indigo." I told him, gently.

"That asshole." Indigo chuckled, wiping his tears and making me sit next to him. "Eli needs to get some bralks." He said, making me narrow my eyes.

"What's bralks?" I asked, making him sleep on the bed and pulled him close to me.

He chuckled again, "It's slang for bro talks, according to Eli." I smiled and shook my head.

"Thankyou for sharing with me. Don't keep it within you, Indigo. I'll always be there to listen to you." I told him, putting a hand on his cheek. He nodded and closed his eyes.

He slept for a while more while I made breakfast for Violet, before she left for training.

Violet didn't let herself under any kind of pressure. I mean, she had these dreams, the curse lingering on her head, the change in her living, having to stay in the house all day and what not. Poor girl didn't even know half of the things happening in her life.

But she never let it affect her. She found her own happiness with whatever she had. For such a high spirited girl, what did she do to suffer like that?

I was happy that she was happy. I loved her so much, even my wolf did. She was staring to see Violet as her own. Indigo's parental feelings in our bond were what she felt before but now she herself felt the same. My wolf and I, we were growing fond of her as we spent more time with her. She looked at me like a child would to her parents and that made my wolf turn into a sap for her. For instance, the day she was registering for the events. Before she could tick something, she asked for my approval. She wanted to drink the other day, she came to me and even took my permission for that. Not that I allowed her because she wasn't of legal age yet but still she atleast thought it was important to ask me something like that.

She looked at me differently, just the way she looked at Indigo and I couldn't help but adore her. In her eyes, I was the perfect match for Indigo even if we weren't mates. She actually said that at dinner once!

The bond between us was growing to a more child-parental level.  It tugged at my heart everytime she looked at me with those doe eyes, curiosity hidden in them. I was able to feel her more and it was unusual because neither had she joined the pack nor had I. We weren't bonded in any way, just that she was Indigo's sister. But that was not enough! This was never heard of before, this type of bonding never existed before.

This was how Indigo's wolf must've actually felt when he started claiming her as his pup. Goddess this feeling was bliss. I wouldn't care if I didn't have more pups because this feeling, this wholeness I felt was enough for me to live a life full of happiness. I was already experiencing being a mother without actually being one.  

My wolf and I were ready to do anything for her.

She was now my pup too.

I had started seeing her medical files. Everything was how it should have been. The reports were absolutely perfect with nothing alarming. She was a healthy person. The doctors who examined her had put in everything to find out what was actually wrong with her. Violet even told me they were all one step away from banging their heads against the wall.

No doubt they did.

There were lists and lists of tests done but nothing. I felt bad for them because those poor guys had no idea about anything.

I thought of counseling her, making sure I had everything so I could help her. It was the pain of shifting and it could only be treated with werewolf medicine.

Not that we could stop a shift. No, there wasn't a way to stop a shift. But we did have medications to ease the pain, to avoid blood clotting or muscle cramping while a pup shifted. Sometimes the pup's health being weak causes complications, in such cases epinephrine doses are injected. But the best remedy for their wolf to take over for shifting was to keep a good meal in front of them. That does help most of the time.

Violet's case was completely new to us. This had never happened before. No one survived that pain so controlling it the second time was out of the question. But this girl has been suffering since she turned fifteen and every fucking month.

Life is truly cruel to good people.

That same day after the sessions we made our way to Lianna's place. Villa and I left with Leo in her arms. He had his head on his mother's shoulders, looking like he had just woken up from his sleep.

Everyone arrived one by one as Violet and Klaus were already there. Indigo had informed me that he let Klaus and Eli know about Violet's dream. He told me Klaus wasn't taking it well at first but he was still trying. Eli was just Eli, helping his dad.

Villa and I went in straight to help Lianna with the box she had prepared. Indigo came in with Alistair after their emergency meeting with the trackers. He took Leo from Violet and began playing with him.

That cute Alpha was such a big softie. Leo was only giggling in his arms. Eli, Layla and Jane entered as Klaus told us Vicky's little five little dicks story. We were a laughing mess.

"This doll is so pretty. I had one of these when I was a child." Villa told us, holding the doll and cradling her. We were linking each other as we were wrapping the box and decorating it.

"I had one that literally looked like annabelle. After my mom watched the movie, her wolf basically tore her to shreds." Lianna linked us, laughing as she shook her head. "Goddess, I miss her." She said and my thoughts immediately went back to my mom.

I made it a note to call her and dad later tonight or in the morning. I had to talk about them to send my stuff over here as well. I didn't even know how to ask that. It was going to be so difficult, dammit!

"So we just drop the confetti inside?" Klaus asked as he took out the confetti packages. Lianna nodded. "And then you put the balloons?" He asked.

"Yeah!" All three of us said together.

"Won't it fly?" He asked, eyeing the pink confetti.

I laughed. "I'll wait. You guys go get ready. I'll be there once I'm done." I told Villa and Lianna.

They went back to prepare Lianna for the party. The ones outside were having a blast as Vicky came in. They literally made him sing five-little dicks and even recorded him. Laughing our hearts out, I saw that Klaus was looking much better now. He had a constant smile on his face.

From what I had heard, Klaus had isolated himself. He needed this. This happy time, this laughter, this constant little smile on his face, this optimism to make someone happy.

We came right on time before the raids were gonna take place. Night time was the best time they could do their work without getting into more trouble.

I sat inside Indigo's home office as soon as we were home, staring at the screen. They had the whole raid especially projected for Ravi and me. I had links open to everyone on it.

I could see Cleo and Sarah waiting in the room staring at the multiple screens on the wall. The operator had his own small team to check on the microphones and button cameras that we had placed on the vampires. They were the ones who weren't going to shift so it was easier to keep it that way. We also needed proof which was very very essential.

"All teams on their locations?" Cleo asked through the link.

"Waiting for your approval." They replied. I nodded to Cleo and moved forward in my chair.

Let the game begin.

*******************

Hey peeps!💜

Okay give me your views on this chapter:

#The phone number and the session

#Laura's meeting. We've met some new Alphas.

#The hot scene🤤

#Violets dream and Indigo's emotional meltdown

✨✨✨✨Well that was it. The next two chapters are going to be tough! Be prepared. We're raiding several places😎
Pull your claws and canines out. Let's roar!!💥

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

458K 14.3K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
966 42 2
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
451 22 22
Some say that together, you'd form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. What happens when an omega and an Alpha of a different pack c...
34.9K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...