๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ; ๐’น.๐’ฝ

Por -neonmoons

"๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ... Mรกs

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

nine

27 1 21
Por -neonmoons

Luca Mayfield stood in his home with a bag in his hand. He looked at the photographs on the walls as he began to make his way down the hallway, looking at the photographs hung on the walls.

He sat his bag down by the front door and walked to the kitchen, finding his father, Wesley, in the kitchen preparing dinner.

The two conversed and had dinner. Afterwards, Luca helped him clean up the kitchen, "Are you feeling all right, Luca?" Wesley asked, "You seem uneasy."

He took a sip of his water, "I'm fine."

"Luca..."

He turned to him, giving him a hug, "I love you, dad."

"I love you too, son." He said as they pulled apart, "You know you can talk to me if there is something bothering you."

He shook his head, "No, there's nothing. I just want you to know that I love you and... you're the best dad anyone could have asked for."

Wesley smiled, "Your mother would have been very proud of the man you've become. I know I am."

When he turned around to wash a pan, Luca got out his wand and held it up with tears pricking his eyes, "Obliviate."

Luca quietly made his way out of the kitchen, watching himself disappear from the family photos on the wall. He picked up his bag and broom, and walked out of his home as he wiped a tear away.

He began to walk down the road, his mind racing as he traveled away from the safest place he'd ever felt. An owl flew over his head, dropping a note at his feet. He knelt down and picked it up.

4 Privet Drive at nightfall

Later that night, back at the Burrow, everyone apart of the mission to get Harry there were gathered in the living room.

"Now, the chances of an ambush happening are slim, but we cannot fully rule out the possibility. I ask that you not only focus on keeping one another alive, but also look our for yourself. Keep aware of your surroundings at all times." Maxwell softly said.

"Darren, we thank you for agreeing to help us. It means more than you know." Remus spoke up.

He nodded, "I didn't exactly have anything else going on so... it's not a bother. Besides, I'm quite excited that I'm paired with Iniya."

"You know one another?" Estella asked.

Iniya shook her head and shrugged, "I don't remember him."

Romare peered out the window, "The sun is almost set. You all should be on your way."

They all stood up, Margot hugging Maxwell tightly before he walked outside.

Aurora picked up her leather jacket and put it on, while George put his coat on. She looked to him, "You've been wearing a lot of purple recently." She commented.

He paused, "It's your favorite color, yeah?"

"Mm-hmm." She said as she smiled softly, "You look quite handsome in it." She said, smoothing her hands over his vest.

"Save the flirting for later. Let's go." Darren said, casually walking in between them.

The group traveled to Hermione Granger's neighborhood first, picking her up by an old church. She had a gloomy expression, having to make the same difficult decision Luca did.

Zoya and Ron hugged her tightly, "We missed you." Zoya said, "How are you?"

She shrugged, "I'll be okay."

Mad-Eye and Maxwell explained the plan to her before they traveled to 4 Privet Drive. They found Luca walking down the street towards them, Zoya, Hermione, and Ron greeting him.

Hagrid knocked on the door, and Harry opened it almost immediately. He smiled and hugged Hagrid before Ron and Zoya pushed past him, attacking Harry with a hug.

"You're looking fit!" Hagrid said.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous." Mad-Eye said with faux humor, "What say we get undercover before someone murders him?" He asked, walking inside.

He plopped a bag in the middle of the empty living room. The rest of the group walked in little by little, Iniya and Darren introducing themselves to Harry, Hermione, and Luca.

Aurora walked in, she gave Harry a tight hug, "How are you?"

"Alright." He said with smile. Arthur, Althena, Maxwell, and Mad-Eye closed the curtains as Harry watched everyone, "Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister."

"You are more important." He replied.

Bill and Fleur walked in and looked to Harry, "Who–"

"Bill Weasley." He said, holding out his hand with a comforting smile.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you."

"He was never always this handsome." Fred said as he walked inside, hinting to the claw marks on Bill's face.

George sauntered in, "Dead ugly." He added, going to stand by Aurora.

"True enough." Bill said with a chuckle, "Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day."

"I'll gladly help you out with that, Bill." Althena spoke up.

"Oh, well you're still beautiful to me, William." Fleur said, kissing his cheek.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus said as he walked inside with Tonks.

"My husband, the joker." Tonks said with a smile as she looked at him fondly, "By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I–"

Tonks' words were cut off by Mad-Eye pushing through them, "Oh, all right! All right! We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here... and soon!"

Arthur, and Maxwell all stood behind Mad-Eye as he faced the group, "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you."

"What's the trace?"

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know you wipes your nose." Althena said, crossing her arms.

"The point is, we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect– brooms, thestrals, and the like. We go in pairs." Mad-Eye said.

"That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us–which there is a possibility– they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." Maxwell explained.

"The real one?" Harry questioned.

Mad-Eye took out a flask, "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

He shook his head, "No. Absolutely not."

"I told you he'd take it well." Hermione said.

"Uh, no. If you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I–"

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron spoke up sarcastically.

"Yeah... remember that time–" Zoya's words were cut off by Harry.

"No! No. This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me– no!"

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate." Fred said.

"Yeah. Imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever." George teased, earning a sigh from Harry, "Darling, would you still fancy me if that happened?" He asked Aurora.

She avoided eye contact, "So, this mission–"

"Hey!" George exclaimed, "You didn't answer the question!"

"Everyone here is of age, Harry." Maxwell softly spoke up, capturing the attention of everyone in the room, "They've all agreed to take the risk. We know what the cost might be."

Mundungus cleared his throat from his spot beside Remus, Althena, and Kingsley, "Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mister Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

Althena, Remus, and Kingsley all stared at him strangely as Mad-Eye snapped, "Nip it, Mundungus!!"

"All right, Kien, as discussed." Maxwell said.

Zoya pulled a strand of Harry's hair and he winced, "Blimey, Zoya!"

She put it into the flask Mad-Eye held. It began to fizz lightly as he swirled the liquid lightly and walked to the group, "For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like Goblin piss." He said, handing the flask to Fred first.

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred questioned. Mad-Eye stared at him as Fred brought the flask to his lips, "Just trying to defuse the tension."

Mad-Eye ignored his question, as the flask was passed around.

Aurora, Darren, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Zoya, Fleur, and Darren were the ones to transform.

Fred and George looked at another, "Wow! We're identical!"

"Not yet, you're not." Mad-Eye said, nodding to the bag he brought with him.

Fred and George opened it up, dumping out the clothes inside.

"You haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?" George asked.

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this color." Fred added.

Althena spoke up, "Well, fancy this. You're not you. So shut it, and strip."

"At least take me out first, Althena." Fred cheekily replied, earning a slap over the head by Zoya, Mad-Eye, and Estella.

"All right all right!" Fred exclaimed as he chuckled.

Everyone changed, "All right, everyone will need to be pairing off. We've already decided who's going with who. Harry?" He asked. Everyone who looked like him answered, "The real Harry. Where in the devil are you, anyway?"

Harry raised his hand, "Here."

"You'll ride with Hagrid." Maxwell said.

Hagrid looked down at Harry, "I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a bow truckle. Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now."

"Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go!" Mad-Eye exclaimed.

Everyone walked outside, mounting broomsticks and Thestrals, "Meet at the Burrow, we rendezvous there! On the count of three!"

"Hold tight, Harry!" Hagrid said, starting up the motorbike.

"One... two... three!"

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

84.5K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
744K 15.2K 33
โ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N โž
999K 26.4K 100
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค."
1.4M 39.6K 99
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž." #1 in hogwarts #2 in weasley #8 i...