A Dragon Called Halfie

By leafindawind

Kiribaku, fantasy AU. When bakugo gets caught stealing from the ringmaster, he is forced to participate in a... More

HI, YALL!
Part 1
Part 2/ the dragon police
Part 3/ iiits Jonny!
Part 4/ lonely
Part 7/ back- back stabber!
Part 8/ speak you useless halfie!
Part 9/ training the beast
Part 10/ That fucking soy-sauce
Part 11/ Pinky is a perfectly fine name
Part 13/ electric dunce
Part 14/ It's happening! Stay calm everybody! Stay calm!
Part 15/ in which they finally meet.
Part 16/ Halos
Part 17/ it's a CHILD-
Part 18/ mine!
Part 19/ What a stupid name
Part 20/just a little hungry
Part 21/ finally
Part 22/Ive been Summoned
Part 23/ recovering gladiator
Part 24/ his real name
Part 25/ THANK YA FOR BEING AN AMAZING PERSON AND READIN THIS REALLY WEIRD STORY
Part 26/ muscular
Part 27/ cuddle
Part 28/ cant shift
Part 29/ HELP
Part 30/ money is a thing that exists-
Part 31/ fine, ill do it by myself
Part 32/ you are my child now
Part 33/ im part dragon too!
Part 34/ bye!
Part35/ HALFIE-
Part 36/ panic
Part 37/ MINA HELP!
Part 38/ wut
Part 39/ baku hates the cold

Part 12/ marry me ubaka!

182 6 0
By leafindawind

The ride home was a strange one. Mina had needed a ride home, so she ran up to them at the last moment, and jumped in the carriage declaring she was going to be coming home with them. Momo, being the sweet person she is, no problem letting her tag along. Besides, Momo was happy to have someone to talk to on the long trip.

"So, Miss princess lady with the big ponytail, how are you doing today?" Mina joked.

"Well, random village person I've never met with pink skin, I'm doing perfectly fine. " They both burst out laughing.
They had been good friends for several years. And were glad to be able to see each other again.

"So I heard you were up in the Todoroki kingdom for a marriage meeting. Is your new betrothed at least hot?" Mina asked.

At this, Momo began laughing again.

"Well I guess? We are now betrothed, that is true. And as almost everyone knows his dad, Enji, is a dick, as well as homophobic. So when it was finally just the two of us in the room, he explained to me that he doesn't swing that way. I told him I didn't either, as you already know." She stopped and took a deep breath, trying not to laugh.

"So we began talking, and we both agree that getting married would be the best thing for both of the kingdoms. He's a really nice guy! "

Mina raised her eyebrows at her friend. "So you're marrying him for the kingdom? What's so funny?"

"It's funny, because right after we agree to get married, he proposed this idea.
'Since we're both not into each other romantically, if you let me date anyone I want, I am completely fine with letting you date anyone you wish. Then we can be married for the kingdom sake, and still be happy.' "

Mina's mouth dropped to the floor "What did you say!?!"

"Well I obviously said yes because we're engaged. So then he told me about an apprentice that works in his castle, with green hair, and he has the hugest school boy crush on."

At this they started laughing again. Even Bakugou who was walking behind the carriage, found a smile upon his lips.

Words: 386
Sorry, this chapter was intentionally short.

Leaf out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.4K 38
a kiribaku story. fantasy AU. Bakugo is a hunter he finds items or people for money. kirishima is a half breed dragon. the king wants a dragon, so t...
5.4K 199 20
Bakugou is from a family of Dragon Slayers and his entire life has revolved around hunting them. However, when he's reacquainted with a childhood fr...
19.1K 451 22
A woman's inherent talent is to transform. UA fully realizes this when a new student enters the hero course and transforms herself into a sexual devi...
134K 7K 19
A young mercenary name Katsuki Bakugou is hired by the King Endeavour to capture the red dragon Kirishima for his impenetrable hide. But what happens...