𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

By -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... More

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

seven

26 1 29
By -neonmoons

"Mum thinks you should come home, you know."

"Tell mum that I'm 20 years old and a pure blood, I'll be just fine."

"If you say so."

Darren and Gwenna Solaris sat in his own and run down apartment above an old shop in Diagon Alley. He didn't know how he managed to escape his apartment being victim to Death Eaters, especially after Grayson Hemlock tried to recruit him and he refused.

But nonetheless, Darren tended not to linger or question things, often not thinking of the longterm.

Gwenna took a bite of a cookie as a knock on the door pulled the two from their conversation on his couch. He stood up, "Stay here." He said, getting out his wand. He slowly walked to the door as Gwenna slowly stood up. He looked through the peephole, sighing in relief, "It's okay." He said to her.

"Who is it?"

He opened the door and looked at Aurora and George, "Hi..."

"Can we come in?" Aurora asked.

He stepped to the side, allowing them to walk in. He closed the door, "So... you're actually dating George Weasley. Honestly, I thought you were making that up to not sound miserable when we got to talking about Diggory."

She narrowed her eyes, "Why would I do that?"

"Uhh..."

"If it helps, I'm just as surprised as you might be that she likes me." George chimed in.

He leaned up against the back of the couch as he looked at the two, "I mean... definitely didn't see this coming, I mean... not in a million years. Rich Princess Malfoy with a Weasley."

"I'm not a Malfoy."

"Black, Malfoy, whatever. Still rich and respected while the Weasley family is..."

"Don't finish that sentence, Darren." Aurora said.

"Sorry about him, he's a complete dick sometimes." Gwenna said, jabbing his side as she walked passed him into the kitchen.

Darren smiled, "I'm only fucking with you two. I always loved the pranks you and Fred pulled at Hogwarts. Been into your shop a few times, it's pretty wicked."

"Thanks." George said.

"So, might I ask why you've decided to grace us with your presence?" Darren questioned.

Aurora glanced at George before looking back at Darren, "Remember when you said you'd help the Order out if needed?"

"Go on..."

"We need to transfer Harry from his home with his aunt and uncle to the Weasley's home. Our plan is to take Polyjuice Potion and pose as him while we pair up and ride on broomsticks. We're just one person short."

He crossed his arms, "You told me your entire plan, what if I was a Death Eater? I'd know everything now."

"Believe me, I have many ways of making you forget what I just told you." She challenged.

"Hm. Well, what's in it for me?" Darren questioned.

"George's brother, Bill, is getting married soon. You and Gwenna can come to the wedding." Aurora responded, "Frankly, I like to think that you would help us out of the kindness of your heart and not wanting a reward."

"Everything comes with a price, Black."

Aurora sighed as she looked at Darren, her face flat. He stared at her for a few passing moments before he chuckled, "Again, I'm fucking with you. Merlin, you take me way too seriously. Yeah, I'm in."

"I can help as well." Gwenna spoke up.

"No." Darren quickly spoke up, "It could turn dangerous. And don't you fucking tell mum or dad. I mean it."

"Darren–"

"No." He firmly said, "If you say anything, I'll put that tap dancing hex on you."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. You suck."

"And s–"

"Ew!" She said before he could finish his sentence, making him break out into a fit of laughter.

Aurora and George looked at one another as Gwenna looked at her brother in disgust. Darren's laughter died down, "So, when is this all happening?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Wow. Love how you came to me in advance. What if I have plans tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Not our problem." Aurora said as she left a slip of paper on his kitchen counter, "I'll see you tomorrow." She said, walking out of the apartment with George.

The two apparated back to the Burrow, where the Order was waiting, "He's in." Aurora announced.

"Well, that's settled, then." Arthur said as he clapped his hands together, "Let's eat."

Dinner was full of chatter. Mainly of tomorrows mission, but regardless, everyone was talking.

Maxwell was feeding Circe, he took great joy in the task. As Althena watched, Circe caught her eyes and began to cry.

"Oh, for crying out loud." Althena said, "All I did was look at you!"

Maxwell chuckled and picked Circe out of her highchair, cooing her, "I know. She's a big scary Vampire." Romare said to Circe from his spot beside Maxwell.

After dinner, Aurora and Althena were walking Remus and Tonks out before they left to their own home.

"We actually have something to tell you two." Tonks started as she looked at Remus, "We figured it would be best to tell you two separately considering you are closest to us."

"What is it?" Althena questioned.

"We're expecting." Remus said with a small smile.

Althena gasped and brought Remus in for a tight hug, while Aurora hugged Tonks. The two switched, with Aurora hugging her godfather and Althena hugging Tonks.

"That's such wonderful news." Aurora excitedly said, "I'm so happy for you two."

"Thank you." Tonks said with a smile.

Remus said something quietly to Althena, and she nodded and patted Aurora's back lightly, "I'll see you inside."

When Althena was back inside, Remus spoke up, "There was something we wanted to ask of you. Please, don't feel pressured to say yes, it won't hurt our feelings if you decline."

"What?"

"We were wondering if you would be their godmother. We know you have a lot going on and we don't know how long this war will stretch out for, but we trust you the most." Tonks kindly said.

"We would've asked Althena, but it just seemed fitting for it to be you." Remus added.

She smiled brightly, "I'd love to." She said, hugging the two once more.

After the two left, Aurora made her way back inside. She sat down on the couch, snuggling up to George as he spoke to his siblings. Within her line of sight, Althena was sitting a few feet away talking to Arthur.

Molly walked in and sat a fresh batch of cookies in the middle of the coffee table, "Here you are."

"You're the best, Molly." Aurora said, taking one.

She waved her hand with a smile, walking back to the kitchen. Aurora was hardly paying attention to the conversation, she just enjoyed watching everyone laugh and smile, and the feeling of George's chest rumbling with each laugh.

The two stayed until midnight, Aurora was barely awake when they arrived back at their home.

"What'd you find in the cupboard by the way?" He asked, checking the locks on the door.

"What?– Oh, I found some photos, random trinkets, and a box of letters that my mother wrote for people to read after she died."

"Ni– wait, what?"

"Yeah." Aurora said with a yawn, "We can talk about that tomorrow. I'm so tired, I think I might actually sleep tonight." She said, lazily walking to their bedroom.

Aurora snuggled into bed, George joining her shortly after. She turned to him, "Hey." She whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Thanks."

Aurora picked up her pillow and wacked him, making him laugh loudly, "Did you really just say thanks after I told you I loved you? I take it back, then."

He overpowered her quickly, taking the pillow from her and rolling on top of her, pinning her hands on either side of her head, "Don't take it back. I love you."

She stuck her tongue out, unsure if he could even see her through the dark.

"Rude."

Well, he did.

"I think you saying thanks to me saying I love you is much ruder than me sticking out my tongue." She responded as he tickled her side lightly.

She began to giggle as she tried to push him off, "George! Alright alright, I surrender! Stop!" She breathlessly said, trying to fight back from his relentless tickling.

"I am very sorry I stuck out my tongue to my wonderful boyfriend that draws me warm baths and cooks for me and has me writhing in inexplicable pleasure every night."

Her face flushed red, "George–"

He went back to his tickling, her laughs breaking the peaceful silence in the house. She breathed heavily, "Okay! I- I am very sorry I stuck out my tongue to my wonderful boyfriend that draws me warm baths and cooks for me and has me– Merlin, writhing in inexplicable pleasure every night."

He stopped his assault and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, "There. Wasn't that hard now was it?"

She rolled her eyes as she pushed him off of her before snuggling into his side, "You know you don't have to draw me baths and cook for me."

"I enjoy it." He said, wrapping his arms around her, "But you didn't say anything about the last one."

She hid her face into the crook of his neck, even though he couldn't see her in the darkness, "George..."

He smiled, "Don't worry. In all honesty, number three might be my favorite." He whispered.

"Can we sleep now or are you going to keep flirting with me and making me feel like I'm going to explode from embarrassment?"

"I don't know..." He teased. She moved her face from his neck and peered up at him. She brought her hand up, stroking the side of his face softly. He glanced down at her, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm so incredibly in love with you, George. And this is the safest and most comfortable I've ever felt, right here." She quietly said.

"I am very much in love with you." He said back, kissing her as she snuggled impossibly closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 23.6K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? 𝙼𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...
11.3M 436K 149
❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳ 𝗶�...
19.2K 415 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
744K 15.2K 33
❝ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N ❞