[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

7.16

1K 40 1
By Erishi_An

Two months later, several luxurious carriages drove into Qingyuan Village and stopped in front of Xiao's house. Two wealthy middle-aged men and women came down from the front carriage.

    Xiao Zimo hurried up to meet him.

    "Father, mother and concubine."

    Xiao Tianhen looked at Xiao Zimo's complexion, and found that it was indeed much better than before. He patted Xiao Zimo's shoulder again, and found that his body was also much stronger. He nodded with satisfaction.

    The woman beside him hugged Xiao Zimo in tears and excitedly, sobbing: "Zimo~"

    "Mother concubine..." Xiao Zimo patted the crying mother in his arms to comfort her.

    "Minmin, Zimo is in good health now, what a good thing, how can you cry." Xiao Tianhen comforted.

    Su Min didn't seem to hear what he said, and continued to cry enough to pack up her emotions.

."Mother, you have worked hard all the way here. Let's go into the house and rest first." Xiao Zimo led them into the house.

    Looking at this shabby little yard, Su Min's eyes turned red again, and she said distressedly, "Why didn't you say in your letter that you live in such a shabby yard..."

    Xiao Zimo reassured: "Mother, it's actually pretty good here. Although it looks a little worse, it doesn't affect my life."

    Xiao Tianhen also looked at the yard, and found that everything was neatly placed and the ground was clean, he echoed: "This is a rural place after all, don't ask too much, it is the place where the child's life is important or where he lives. More importantly, now I just hope that Zimo can get better, and I won't force anything else."

    Hearing this, Su Min didn't say that this yard is not good.

.Xiao Yi helped people move things outside the yard, and by the way instructed them to move things into the house. These rooms were specially cleaned up by Xiao Zimo and Xiao Yi in order to welcome Xiao Tianhen.

    Xiao Zimo took them for a stroll in this small yard, while introducing them to his daily life.

    "This water tank, I usually draw water here to wash and wash, and by the way, there is this little sapling, which I planted when I was bored, and this pile of firewood, which I chopped, and I am strong now. big."

    "What, you chop wood yourself, what about Xiao Yi, what does he do?" Su Min said angrily.

    "Mother concubine, I took the initiative to chop this, Xiao Yi can't control me, he actually has a lot of things to do, did you see that pile of forage over there, these are all prepared by Xiao Yi. "Xiao Zimo explained.

.Su Min snorted lightly and lost his anger.

    "Who owns that room?" Xiao Tianhen pointed to a place and asked.

    "That's the kitchen." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Why is the kitchen still locked?" Xiao Tianhen asked as he walked towards it, "You open it, let's go in and take a look."

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo took out the key and opened the kitchen door.

    The wooden door was gently pushed, and a burst of dust flew in the air.

    "Cough...cough...what's going on? So much dust." Xiao Tianhen asked.

    Su Min also said, "The two big men really don't know how to take care of themselves. When I asked you to bring a servant girl, you refused. There is so much dust in this kitchen, and the food you eat every day is so dirty!"

."That's right, your mother-in-law is right. It just so happened that we brought a maid this time, so let's just let her stay here and cook for you." Xiao Tianhen suggested.

    Xiao Zimo touched his nose embarrassedly, and he explained, "It's not actually like this, Xiao Yi and I haven't cooked in the kitchen for a long time, so we locked this place. I didn't expect so much dust to accumulate. But it really needs to be cleaned up here, I'll clean it up with Xiao Yi later."

    "You didn't cook in the kitchen, did you buy it to eat?" Xiao Tianhen asked.

    "No, we all go to Dr. Wu Bai's house to have dinner together." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    Su Min asked, "The doctor who healed you?"

    "Yes." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "Then his house is not far away, let's visit his house." Xiao Tianhen suggested.

."Not far, just a few steps away." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Okay, let's go now." After Su Min said this, she immediately ordered the maid to bring the gift she specially prepared for the doctor.

    Wu Bai heard the knock on the door, walked over to open the door, and found Xiao Zimo and a middle-aged man and woman standing outside the door. He immediately guessed that they were Xiao Zimo's parents.

    "Is Doctor Wu at home?" Su Min asked.

    Xiao Zimo quickly explained: "Mother concubine, this is Doctor Wu Bai."

    Su Min was surprised, and quickly replied: "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

    "It's okay, you come and sit first!" Wu Bai invited them in.

    Xiaoming and the others saw guests coming to the house, so they quickly went to the kitchen to boil water to make tea.

    "Hello, Doctor Wu, under Xiao Tianhen, it's Zimo's father, and this is his mother Su Min.Xiao Tianhen handed over and introduced.

    "Young Master Xiao mentioned to me before that the two of you are coming to Qingyuan Village, but I didn't expect that today, the humble house is simple and only some rough tea. I hope you two don't mind." Wu Bai picked up the teapot and poured them tea.

    "Where, we are honored to be able to drink the tea from Dr. Wu's house." Xiao Tianhen said with a smile.

    "Doctor Wu, who are these children?" Su Min looked at the children in the yard and asked curiously.

    "They are my disciples." Wu Bai replied.

    "Doctor Wu is so young and has such superb medical skills. I think these young doctors are also out of blue!" Xiao Tianhen praised.

    "Father, Xiao Ming and the others have only been studying medicine with Doctor Wu for over a year. Medical skills..." Xiao Zimo wanted to remind him not to exaggerate his compliments.

."It's only been over a year, and the medical skills are so good. It can be seen that the talent is also very powerful!" Xiao Tianhen praised sincerely with his face.

    Wu Bai smiled and said nothing, neither agreeing with him nor breaking him.

    Seeing that Wu Bai did not agree, Xiao Tianhen thought that the other party was tacitly modest and was very satisfied. He only felt that he must have said that Wu Bai was in his heart. In this way, Dr. Wu would definitely be more dedicated to Zimo's condition.

    "Doctor Wu Bai, give my father and mother the pulse, too. They came here this time. I'm afraid they'll get sick from exhaustion." Xiao Zimo quickly changed the subject.

    "I... can." Su Min originally wanted to say that she was not sick, but after thinking about it, it was also very good to have the doctor take the pulse, so she agreed.

    Seeing that the princess agreed, Xiao Tianhen did not refuse, and agreed.

.Wu Bai took the pulse of the two of them one by one, and then said: "The prince and the princess are not in serious trouble, but they have some minor problems, but it doesn't matter, I will prescribe two medicines for you, drink a few times and you will be fine. "

    "Thank you, Dr. Wu." Xiao Tianhen and his wife said gratefully.

    "It's a small matter, don't take it to heart." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    "Doctor Wu, I also want to ask about my son Mo's condition, and I hope Dr. Wu can tell the truth." Su Min couldn't help asking.

    "Mr. Xiao Gongzi's toxins have been eliminated, and the rest has little effect. The main reason is that his bones were eroded by poisons in the past. This needs to be taken care of slowly." Wu Bai said seriously.

    "That's good, that's good." Su Min burst into tears again excitedly, she quickly wiped it with a handkerchief, and said, "Dr. Wu laughed."

    "nothing."

."Mother concubine, I'm going to cook lunch for you, so you can also taste my craftsmanship." Xiao Zimo said warmly.

    "You can cook?" Su Min looked at him in surprise.

    Xiao Zimo said with a smile, "I learned from Doctor Wu."

    "Then go, just let me and your mother-in-law have a taste of what you have learned." Xiao Tianhen said.

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo walked towards the kitchen after saying that.

    Wu Bai also stood up and said, "I'll go and help him."

    "Let's go too." Su Min said.

    "Master, let's help Uncle Xiao too." Xiaoming walked over and said.

    "I won't need you this time. I'll ask you to help next time. Come and read the book." Wu Bai instructed.

    Hearing this, Xiao Ming waited for the child to obediently return to his seat, pick up the medical book and start reading.

.In the kitchen, Xiao Zimo had already started a fire to boil water. Wu Bai walked in and took the rice out of the cabinet and washed it. The two of them cooperated very well. On the contrary, Xiao Tianhen and his wife had never been in the kitchen, nor did they know Where should they start? In the end, they had to stand awkwardly and watch Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo wash and cook.

    Seeing them like this, Wu Bai thought about it, lit the stove on the side specially used for decoction, and put the medicine Xiao Zimo and others would drink into the medicine pot and mixed it with water, and let the husband and wife take care of them. this.

    Fortunately, Xiao Tianhen and Su Min used to decoct Xiao Zimo in person when they were in the palace.

    After the medicine was fried, and the food was almost cooked, Wu Bai asked Xiao Zimo to drink the medicine first.

.While eating, Su Min tentatively picked up a chopstick and put it in her mouth. She was surprised: "I didn't expect Zimo's fried dishes to be so delicious."

    "Then mother-in-law, eat more." Xiao Zimo gave her another dish and said with a smile.

    Xiao Tianhen put his bowl in front of Xiao Zimo and coughed twice.

    Xiao Zimo comprehended his bowl with vegetables, and Xiao Tianhen took back his bowl satisfactorily and continued to eat.

    After the meal, Xiao Ming and the others consciously went to clean up the dishes, but Wu Bai didn't stop them this time and let them clean up.

    Xiao Zimo took Father Xiao and the others back to his home again. At this time, Xiao Yi and the people they brought with Father Xiao had cleaned out the kitchen and cooked lunch.

    Xiao Tianhen handed the medicine packet in his hand to the subordinate he brought, and said, "Fry this medicine for me before dinner."

."This is the concubine's, don't confuse it." Xiao Zimo handed the medicine bag in his hand to the other party.

    After arranging these things, Xiao Zimo drove Xiao Tianhen and the others to take a nap. After all, they came from a long distance, so why not take a rest?

    After Wu's family and Wu Bai sent them away, the children also washed the dishes. He also drove the children to take a nap. After all, these children were growing up, and taking a nap is good for their health.

    Just after finishing this, someone knocked on the door again. Wu Bai opened it and found that it was Ying Niang, her face was full of eagerness.

    "Brother Bai, Xiao Yu'er is gone."

    "What happened? When did you disappear?" Wu Bai asked as he climbed into the carriage and followed Ying Niang back to town.

."It was this morning. I was cleaning the yard. Xiao Yu'er was playing in the yard at that time. After I finished cleaning the yard, I found that she was gone. We searched all over the yard." Ying Niang cried, "Your Uncle Hu is looking at other children now, and I don't know who to ask for help, so I came to you, woo woo woo..."

    "Yingniang, don't cry for now, Xiao Yu'er will definitely come back." Wu Bai comforted.

    The author has something to say: a update||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|ЮThank you for casting the overlord for me during 2021-09-29 18:44:28~2021-09-30 13:32:29 The little angel of ticket or irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Xia Ruqiang 10 bottles; Dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
627K 33.9K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
21.3K 809 35
"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small...
49.9K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...