[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

7.12

1.1K 35 3
By Erishi_An

Everyone played too late, and Wu Bai stayed at the Ci Orphanage. The next morning, he rented a carriage and took the children back to Qingyuan Village.

As soon as he entered the house, Wu Bai found that something was wrong in the yard, and there were signs of fighting.

There was also a whimper in the woodshed. He asked the children to lean back first, and he picked up a stick and gradually approached the woodshed.

"Doctor Wu Bai-"

A voice came from behind him, and Wu Bai turned to look.

It was Xiao Zimo.

The other party said with a serious face: "Doctor Wu Bai, you are back, I have something to tell you."

Wu Bai put the stick behind him and said nonchalantly, "Please tell me."

"Yesterday I came to your house to look for you, but I found someone was stealing from your house." Xiao Zimo said.

"Theft? Who is it?" Wu Bai asked.

."I don't know. He is now locked in your firewood house by Xiao Yi, and I ordered Xiao Yi to keep an eye on him." Xiao Zimo came to the firewood house and knocked on it.

The wooden door was opened from the inside with a creak, revealing Xiao Yi's face.

Xiao Yi called out the son, and then shouted to Wu Bai: "Doctor Wu."

Wu Bai didn't put down the stick in his hand, he slowly stepped into the firewood room, and saw a man tied up with hemp rope lying on the ground of the firewood room.

He took a closer look and found that it was Ye Chengji.

"It's you." Wu Bai's eyes lit up.

Xiao Zimo has been paying attention to Wu Bai's expression. He noticed that Wu Bai had a smile on his face when he saw this person, and then asked, "Doctor Wu Bai knows this person?"

"I know, he is from Qingyuan Village." Wu Bai nodded.

"I don't know what Doctor Wu plans to do with him?" .Xiao Yi asked.

Wu Bai didn't answer. He kicked Ye Chengji, who was on the ground with his eyes closed, and asked, "Say, who told you to steal?"

Ye Chengji didn't expect Wu Bai to ask such a question, he was stunned for a moment, and said, "No one instructed me."

Xiao Zimo was also stunned when he heard the words, he thought, could it be that Doctor Wu Bai wants to let this man go?

"You don't want to tell the truth, right? You'll be willing to say anything when you go to court." Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "Mr. Xiao, can you tell him the difference between a principal and an accomplice."

"I would like to serve Dr. Wu Bai." Xiao Zimo nodded, and then said, "According to the seventh case of Article 372 of the Dazhou Law, those who commit the crime of theft shall be imprisoned for five years for the master and two years for the slave. "

Wu Bai spread his hands and said, "Did you hear? . The principal is imprisoned for five years, and the accomplice only needs to be sentenced to two years. You have to think carefully, do you have anyone instructing you? "

After Ye Chengji heard these words, his eyes kept rolling. He thought of Lu Qiu and said slowly, "Okay, I admit, someone instructed me to steal something."

In the end, he revealed Lu Qiu.

Wu Bai just suspected that Lu Qiu had something to do with this, but he didn't expect that Ye Chengji would really confess to Lu Qiu.

At this time, Xiao Zimo also saw Wu Bai's purpose, he gave Xiao Yi a wink and motioned for the other party to bring Lu Qiu.

Xiao Yi knows martial arts and is a bodyguard specially prepared by Xiao's father for his son.

He acted very neatly and quickly brought Lu Qiu with him.

Wu Bai tied up Lu Qiu, and then threw him and Ye Chengji into the carriage.

."Young Master Xiao, I'm going to the county, and you'll have to take care of one or two in this family." Wu Bai said.

"It doesn't matter." Xiao Zimo took out a token from his purse and said, "Give this token to the magistrate, presumably he will give you some face."

"Thank you Young Master Xiao for your kindness." Wu Bai said.

Just after the two of them finished talking, the village chief saw the scene where Wu Bai threw Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu into the carriage, and he came to the door of Wu's house.

"Brother Bai, what's the matter with you?" the village chief asked.

"Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu came to my house to steal, but thanks to the chivalrous help of Young Master Xiao, they were taken down. Now I plan to take them to the county office and hand them over to the county magistrate to deal with it." Wu Bai said .

"Will this be too much? Why don't you hand them over to me, and I will punish them for you." The village chief suggested.

.At this time, Xiao Zimo stood up and said, "These two people violated the laws of the Great Zhou Dynasty. Does the village chief still want to cover them up? You need to know that those who cover up will be punished with the same guilt."

Of course, the village chief did not dare to cover them up, but he felt that sending officials was too much trouble, so he just wanted to turn around.

"I didn't want to cover them up, just..."

"It's fine if you don't have it." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and said, "Doctor Wu Bai, go ahead and leave the house to me to take care of."

Wu Bai nodded with a smile: "Okay."

Then he turned around and got into the rented carriage, picked up the whip and flicked it lightly, and quickly left Qingyuan Village on the carriage.

After he left, Xiao Zimo looked at the village chief with a smile and asked, "Is there anything else the village chief has to do?"

.The village chief didn't know why, but felt that his whole body was standing upright. He looked at Xiao Zimo. Although the other party was smiling, he felt very scary for no reason.

"No, I'm going back now." The village chief quickly waved his hand.

After he finished speaking, he quickened his pace and walked towards his home.

Xiao Zimo looked at Xiao Yi and asked, "I look scary?"

"No, the young master looks outstanding, and his temperament is the most gentle." Xiao Yi replied.

"Why does the village chief look like I'm going to eat him?" Xiao Zimo asked in confusion.

"This subordinate doesn't know either. Do you need me to bring him back? You can ask him again?" Xiao Yi said seriously.

"No."

on the carriage

.Lu Qiu begged: "Doctor Wu, this matter has nothing to do with me. It's all Ye Chengji's own fault. You have a lot, so let me go back?"

"Brother Bai, don't listen to his nonsense. He clearly ordered me to steal things. I'm the one you mentioned. Yes, the accomplice, Lu Qiu is the main culprit." Ye Chengji retorted.

"You've lost your conscience. You can say things like this. It's clearly your own greed, and it has nothing to do with me." Lu Qiu defended.

"How come it doesn't matter, if you didn't think I had no money, would I do such a stupid thing?" Ye Chengji blurted out.

"Doctor Wu, you heard it, this matter has nothing to do with me, I just despise him for not having money, it's him who has a bad intention." Lu Qiu said to Wu Bai on the carriage.

."It has nothing to do with you, it's the idea you gave me."

"you......"

Wu Bai was really annoyed by them, and he said, "Shut up all of them. If anyone yells again, the whip in my hand won't recognize anyone."

"Brother Bai, I..."

Before Ye Chengji could finish speaking, he slapped the whip on him, causing him to bark in pain.

Lu Qiu only felt that a dark shadow flashed, and the whip fell on Ye Chengji's body. He looked at the direction of the car curtain in horror, for fear that Wu Baizhun's head would be bad. Far from Ye Chengji.

Of course, he didn't dare to speak anymore.

Wu Bai's ears were completely clean.

.The carriage drove quickly on the official road and gradually approached the county seat. At the gate of the city, Wu Bai took out Xiao Zimo's token, did not accept the investigation, passed smoothly, and came all the way to the county office.

As soon as the county magistrate heard someone reported the case, he quickly put on his official hat and came to the lobby. As soon as he sat down, he found that the people in the middle of the lobby were very familiar, but at the moment he was asking about the case, and it was not easy for him to go down and catch up with Wu Bai.

Giving a shot, he asked in a solemn voice, "Who is under the hall, what is the so-called thing?"

Wu Bai replied: "My lord, Wu Bai, the grass-man, is a doctor and lives in Qingyuan Village. These two people are my same village. Yesterday they took advantage of me to go out and sneak into the house to steal. Fortunately, the neighbors were alert and helped me. I caught them, and when I came back today, I heard the neighbors talk about it, so I immediately brought them to the county office and handed them over to the adults for trial."

.The county magistrate nodded in satisfaction and said, "You did a good job. Such a matter should really be handed over to this official, instead of bending the law for personal gain."

Then the county magistrate asked Ye Chengji the names of the two, and then asked them whether what Wu Bai said was true.

Of course they refused to admit it.

Wu Bai said again: "Sir, not only the neighbors can testify about this matter, but also the mayor of Qingyuan Village. Ye Chengji had been sneaking around my house before, he must have wanted to inquire about my whereabouts, this matter. The village chief knows that too."

Hearing this, the magistrate pondered for a moment, and ordered the yamen to beat Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu 20 times each.

Ye Chengji couldn't bear it as soon as he was beaten twice. He confessed: "My lord, I was instructed by others, and I was an accomplice."

.As soon as Lu Qiu was pushed onto the stool by the yamen, he heard Ye Chengji say this, and he immediately said, "Sir, I'll recruit, I'll say anything."

The county magistrate waved his hand to let the yamen let go of them first, and then said: "The two of you are here quickly and truthfully. If there is any falsehood, the board will serve you at any time."

Ye Chengji wanted to quibble at first, saying that he was an accomplice, but he was beaten a few times by the yamen, so he had to explain everything honestly.

This matter was indeed Ye Chengji's idea. He was stimulated by Lu Qiu's words, and thinking that he could live a good life with money, he was bold enough to commit the theft without Lu Qiu knowing about it. is the real accomplice.

The case was not complicated. In the end, Ye Chengji was sentenced to five years, and Lu Qiu was also sentenced to two years.

The two were taken down by the yamen, and the magistrate walked down from the hall.

"Doctor Wu." .The magistrate shouted cordially.

"Wu Bai, thank you sir for upholding justice." Wu Bai cupped his hands and said.

"No, no, I should thank Dr. Wu. If it wasn't for Dr. Wu's rejuvenation, how could I still stand here now." The magistrate said with gratitude.

Wu Bai replied, "Your words are serious."

"Doctor Wu, you've come all the way here. You must be hungry. Why don't you go to the back office and have a quick meal before leaving?" The county magistrate invited.

Wu Bai couldn't refuse, so he agreed.

When the county magistrate's wife got the news, she immediately ordered the kitchen to prepare Wu Bai's favorite dishes. Wu Bai stayed at the county government office for a few days before.

During the banquet, the magistrate's wife kept instructing her servants to serve Wu Bai with vegetables, for fear of not taking care of them well.

.Wu Bai looked at the spiky plate and said helplessly, "Madam, look, this dish is about to overflow."

The county magistrate's wife said angrily: "It's my rudeness."

"It's okay, ma'am, don't just take care of me alone, the lord is still beside me." Wu Bai joked.

Hearing this, the magistrate laughed twice, and the magistrate's wife gave him a blank look and told him to stop the laughter.

After the three of them had lunch, Wu Bai said goodbye and left.

As soon as he left the county office on the front foot, someone came to the county office to play drums on the back foot, and a murder occurred.

The county magistrate said quickly, "Go and invite your servants."

The yamen replied: "Zuo Zuo asked for leave today and is not at the county ya."

"What happened to the victim, tell me in detail."

"The victim was the owner of the fireworks shop on South Street. He died of poisoning. There are two suspects..."

."Wait, what did you say, poisoning?" the magistrate interrupted him.

"Yes, poisoned to death." The yamen nodded.

The county magistrate narrowed his eyes and said, "Doctor Wu probably hasn't left the city yet, go and invite him back."

"Yes, my lord." The yamen took the order and left.

The author has something to say: two more~(*^3^*).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.8K 34
The Leisure Day of the Orcs 兽人之悠闲小日子 Author 扇上 Status 34 Chapters Description The netizen who finally had a crush on asked him to go out, and Morley...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
20K 504 50
Sand Sculpture Gong (Yan Jing Ze) and Shou (Su Moxiu) always fall in love at first sight. The two transmigrate together and love each other. Yan Jin...
246K 11.8K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...