[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

6.17

1.2K 51 11
By Erishi_An

Five years later

    During this period, the husband and wife Wu Bai had already sent away the old couple of the Wu family and Lao Meng, and they also had a pair of three-year-old twin brothers.

    The eldest brother was named Wu Xing, and the younger brother was named Wu Chen.

    The appearance of the two little brothers chose the advantages of the husband and the husband. They looked like pink and jade. Every time they saw it, Wu Yingqiu couldn't put it down. when.

    On this day, she was teasing two little brothers, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo walked in.

    "Mother, we plan to go to the capital." Wu Bai said.

    "What are you going to do in the capital? Isn't your Uncle Li responsible for all the goods in the past few years?" Wu Yingqiu was puzzled.

    Xiao Zimo took the words and replied, "Mother, it's my father's 50th birthday, and we plan to go to the capital to congratulate him on his birthday."

.Over the years, Wu Yingqiu also knew Xiao Zimo's origin, and also knew that Xiao Jingxuan was today's idle king. At first, she was uneasy about such a noble identity, but then she saw Xiao Zimo's attitude towards her was the same. As before, she gradually let go of the reverence and treated it with a normal heart.

    "That's okay, I'm watching at home and the children, don't worry." Wu Yingqiu said.

    "Mother, we plan to take our two children with us," Wu Bai said.

    Wu Yingqiu thought for a while before saying, "Okay, this child is three years old and hasn't seen the prince yet. This time the prince is celebrating his birthday, so it's time for them to meet him."

    In recent years, Wu Yingqiu's love for the two little brothers is no less than that of the old lady Wu. Wu Bai thought it would take a lot of effort to persuade his mother, but she didn't expect her to agree so quickly, but she was stunned for a moment. .

."I like Xingchen and the two of them, but I'm not an unkind person either." Wu Yingqiu gave him a white look and said.

    "It's my fault, I thought it was wrong." Wu Bai quickly coaxed.

    "Hmm, have you set a departure time?" Wu Yingqiu asked.

    Xiao Zimo replied, "Father's birthday is on the fifth day of the next month. The time is a little tight. We decided to leave early tomorrow morning."

    "So suddenly?" Wu Yingqiu thought for a while, and said, "This time, I won't see Xingchen for more than two months, so let them sleep with me tonight."

    Wu Baifu looked at each other and smiled, and they knew it would be like this.

    The next day, the two little brothers were carried by Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo into a carriage covered with thick cushions while they were sleeping.

.The official road that a group of people walked on was fairly smooth, but it was a little bumpy. Wu Bai thought that the two children would be woken up, but he didn't expect them to wake up until noon.

    When Wu Chen woke up, he found that he was in a strange place, and he burst into tears, waking Wu Xing up. He opened his eyes and found himself and his brother in a strange place, so scared that he quickly stretched out his small hand to cover his brother. mouth and whispered: "Don't cry, be careful to attract bad people."

    Wu Bai came over when he heard the sound of crying, just when he heard Wu Xing's words, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he lifted the curtain of the car, climbed into the carriage, and walked towards the two little ones.

    Seeing Wu Bai, the two of them relaxed. Wu Xing let go of Wu Chen's little hand, Wu Chen was no longer in the way, and cried happily: "Mother and father~"

    While crying, he stretched out his hands towards Wu Bai.

.Wu Bai picked him up and handed it to Xiao Zimo who was at the door of the carriage, then picked up Wu Xing and got off the carriage together.

    Xiao Zimo coaxed: "Why are Chen'er crying?"

    "I didn't see my father and mother~" Wu Chen said with big eyes.

    Xiao Zimo wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and comforted him: "Don't worry, father and mother will always be by Chen'er's side."

    "Brother is really timid." Wu Xing straightened his chest towards Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai scratched his little nose and said with a smile, "That brave Xing'er must protect his younger brother!"

    "Hmm." Wu Xing nodded obediently.

    Xiao Zimo also came over and rubbed his little head.

    "Where is this place?" Wu Chen looked around in Xiao Zimo's arms.

."Daddy's father's birthday is coming soon. We are going to Beijing to congratulate him. We are on our way now." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "Daddy's father, who is that?" Wu Chen asked in a tender voice.

    "You and Xing'er's father is me, and daddy naturally has a father, but you haven't seen him, and you will see him when you wait in the capital. Don't you have a little windmill that you like very much, and that was given to you by daddy's father. "Xiao Zimo said.

    "Then I know." Wu Chen seemed to understand.

    "Let's take them to wash first and have something to eat." Wu Bai said.

    "Father, let me down, I'll go by myself." Wu Xing demanded.

    "Okay, but I have to hold you." Wu Bai put him down.

    Seeing this, Wu Chen also climbed down from Xiao Zimo's arms.

.By the river, Wu Bai helped them wash up. Seeing that they wanted to play with water, he quickly asked Xiao Zimo to take them away.

    "Master, the porridge is ready." Li Qing walked over and said.

    "it is good."

    After having lunch, the group got into the carriage again and went on their way.

    Half a month later, everyone arrived in the capital without incident. Wu Bai and Li Qing separated at the gate of the city. Li Qing and the others stayed at the previous inn, while the family of four went to Xianwangfu in a carriage.

    Although Wu Bai hasn't come to the capital for the past five years, he still knows a thing or two about the capital.

    In the past five years, the capital has changed. The prince ascended the throne three years ago. The idle king Xiao Jingxuan and the prince came from the same mother and compatriots, and they have been supporting the prince behind their back all these years. Now that the prince has become the emperor, he has also added the title of Prince Xian, for a while. The wind is booming.

.As for the palace of the eldest princess, it is not as beautiful as before. Although she is also the eldest sister of the emperor, she is not from the queen mother, and she is also far away from the emperor.

    In front of Prince Xian's mansion, the housekeeper recognized Xiao Zimo at a glance, and hurried up to meet him: "Third Young Master, you are here, please come in quickly, the prince has been looking forward to you for a long time."

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were holding a child alone. He opened his mouth and said to the housekeeper: "The carriage at the back is the birthday gift we prepared for the father, don't mix it up."

    The butler instructed the other servants to take the two carriages down, while he led Xiao Zimo and the others into the mansion.

    In front of the palace gate, it can be called a city like a city. Some people see Xiao Zimo and they can jump in, and there is no invitation. Some people are not convinced: "Why can they go in early!"

.Someone in the know quickly persuaded the two fools and said, "Those are the sons and family members of the prince, can you compare with others?"

    This second idiot is a new noble, only because his younger sister became the emperor's concubine and led the family to soar into the sky, so he had the opportunity to attend Prince Xian's birthday banquet.

    At this moment, when he heard others' persuasion, he immediately restrained his arrogance, and asked in a low voice, "Isn't this Prince Xian only two sons, I've seen it before, doesn't he look like this?"

    The insider saw that he was interested and listened to advice, and was happy to give him a few words, saying: "Prince Xian has three sons, this is the third one, but it's just that he has lived abroad with his husband these years, it's normal that you haven't seen it before, remember not to offend you. Now, this little devil who has been in the capital since he was a child, but he has restrained a lot later for some reason, but if he commits a crime, you will feel better."

    The upstart shrank his neck and said, "Thank you for your suggestion."

.In the hall of the palace, Xiao Jingxuan was sitting in the high hall, talking to the person who came to celebrate his birthday, when suddenly a voice came from outside the door: "The third young master is here~"

    The hall became quiet in an instant, and when he looked towards the door, he saw a husband and two children walking in under the guidance of the housekeeper.

    Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai to salute Xiao Jingshuo: "I wish father Wang a blessing like the East Sea, and a long life like Nanshan!"

    Then the two put down their children and said to them, "Xing'er, Chen'er, do you remember what father and mother and father said on the road?"

    Wu Xing nodded, holding his younger brother's little hand, slowly walked to Xiao Jingxuan, and together with Wu Chen cupped Xiao Jingxuan's hands, said softly, "I wish my grandfather good health and longevity~"

    Looking at the two identical-looking jade snow dumplings in front of him, Xiao Jingxuan felt his heart softened, he happily hugged one in one hand, and laughed loudly: "Okay, okay—"

.Although Xiao Zixuan and Xiao Zijun knew that their younger brother had twins, they had never seen them with their own eyes. When they saw such cuteness, they felt a little jealous.

    Wu Xing and Wu Chen were a little nervous at first, but they thought that their mother and father had said that this grandfather liked them very much, and he gave them so many toys every time. Now that they saw each other laughing happily, they also felt this up close. I like it, and I have no timidity towards Xiao Jingxuan, and I am quickly amused by the other party.

    Luo Yunyin, who was sitting on the right, saw such two lovely children, and wanted to hug them, but when she remembered what she did back then, she couldn't help herself, so she could only sit and watch awkwardly.

    The two brothers Xiao Zixuan did not dare to compete with their father for the child, so they came over to talk to the two of Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zijun winked and said: "Third brother is really lucky to have such a lovely pair of children, quickly teach me some secrets."

.Sister-in-law Xiao came over and pinched his ear, and said, "What did you say just now?"

    "It's nothing, nothing." Xiao Zijun quickly begged for mercy.

    Wu Bai couldn't help laughing, and the second sister-in-law Xiao looked at him and greeted him. After a while, the sister-in-law Xiao also came over to join their chat.

    A few people were talking, and the entrance of the hall suddenly became silent for a moment. Wu Bai looked over curiously and found that it was Chen Yuting and Qu Zhaozhao, but looking at the way the two pointed at Maimang at the moment, he didn't know what happened. .

.Xu Shi's curiosity in Wu Bai's eyes was too obvious, and the second sister-in-law Xiao saw it. She explained to Wu Bai: "The one on the left is wearing a bright red dress is Chen Yuting, the daughter of the eldest princess, and the one on the right wearing a light azure color is Liyang Hou's wife, Qu Zhaozhao, the daughter of today's Lord Qu, was originally a pair of good sisters, but Qu Zhaozhao robbed Chen Yuting's fiance, Liyang Hou two years ago. It's all like this."

    "So it is." Wu Bai nodded.

    "Okay, let's not talk about them, those two people are not good, they are just self-inflicted." Sister-in-law Xiao changed the topic: "You better give us a good introduction to how to raise a child like this."

    Wu Bai didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Actually, I don't have any tricks. Most of these children were brought by my mother."

.After a banquet was over, Wu Bai and the two planned to take the children back to Li'an immediately, but Xiao Jingxuan really liked the twins Xingchen, and the last family of four had to stay for an extra month before they left Beijing.

    Back in Li'an County, Wu Yingqiu looked at the two children and said distressedly, "It's been three months since I left, and they all look a little thin."

    "Mother, the lord likes them both very much. I will send them anything to eat and drink. I think they are all happy and have lost weight." Wu Bai pinched their little cheeks.

    When Wu Xing heard Wu Bai say that he was getting fat, he moved Wu Bai's hand away unhappily and buried his head in Wu Yingqiu's neck, preventing him from touching it.

    Wu Chen was happy, twisting and turning in Wu Yingqiu's arms.

.Xiao Jingxuan in the capital naturally understood the principle of prosperity and decline. He resigned from the court resolutely and became an idler. When the emperor saw this, although his mouth was dissatisfied, he was happy in his heart, and he was more interested in this fellow brother. Satisfied a little, he was willing to promote the two brothers Xiao Zixuan in the court.

    After Xiao Jingxuan resigned from the court, he had nothing to do all day, so he thought of the twins Xingchen. He often wandered between Li'an County and the capital, and sometimes came to Li'an County for more than half a year. matter.

    Although Wu Baifu and Fufu have gradually expanded their business in recent years, they always donate part of their money to the county to repair bridges and pave roads, or donate to the county's Ci Gutang.

    In the long run, they were naturally praised by the county magistrate, which attracted the envy of other businessmen in the county, and they were willing to give some money to contribute to the county, just to get the magistrate's praise.

.The two little brothers Xingchen took over the family business when they grew up, and they also adhered to the style they left behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 213 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
245K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
16.6K 476 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...