[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

5.15

1.1K 40 2
By Erishi_An

In the evening, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo came to the dining room of the main courtyard together. Xiao Shangshu, Qian Shi and others were already sitting in their respective seats.

    Seeing them coming in, Xiao Ziyu spoke sarcastically: "I really think I am an important person, and let everyone wait for the two of you."

    Although Xiao Zijue next to her did not speak, the expression on his face also clearly showed his dissatisfaction.

    "This dining room looks very clean, how come there are mosquitoes buzzing?" Wu Bai looked around curiously.

    "I thought I was the only one who heard it, I didn't think that Brother Yuan also heard it." Xiao Zimo said in agreement.

    Xiao Ziyu stood up angrily and pointed at them, "You two..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Xiao Shangshu slapped the table and said solemnly, "Shut up for me."

.Seeing that Xiao Shangshu was thinking about Wu Bai and the others, Xiao Ziyu was in a hurry and wanted to throw her sleeves away, but it was Qian Shi who was beside her who held her tightly, so she was held back.

    Seeing Xiao Ziyu sitting sullenly on the chair, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo didn't continue talking and stabbing her, but found a place to sit down.

    Seeing that everyone has come, people are bringing their meals to the table one after another.

    After the meal was set, Xiao Shangshu said, "Zimo has been home for so long, and our family has never had a reunion dinner together. Today's meal is made up, and I hope that Zimo will not have any grudges in his heart, really. It's because too many things have happened recently, and I can't be too busy for my father."

    "Of course not." Xiao Zimo continued.

    "Okay, let's have dinner!" Xiao Shangshu ordered.

.After the meal, Xiao Shangshu didn't mention the next palace banquet, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to Muxiang Garden along the way.

    Two days later, after dinner, Xiao Shangshu sent someone to invite Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai to the main courtyard for a drink.

    It happened that Xiaowan was waiting by their side at the time, so they brought Xiaowan along.

    The sky was dark, Xiaowan walked in front with a lantern, and the three of them arrived at the main courtyard shortly after.

    As soon as he entered the yard, he saw Xiao Shangshu drinking alone under the gazebo in the yard.

    Seeing them, Xiao Shangshu waved at them with a little drunkenness and motioned them to go over.

    The three soon came to the pavilion, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai sat opposite Xiao Shangshu.

    "Why did my father remember to invite us to drink?" Xiao Zimo asked.

."I quarreled with your mother just now. She took her two children back to her mother's house in a fit of anger. I was annoyed and suddenly thought of you, so I asked the servants to find you, and I wanted you to accompany me for a drink. "Xiao Shangshu rubbed his forehead and said a little annoyed.

    "But what caused the quarrel?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "It's not because of Zimo, he doesn't want to disguise himself as a daughter into the palace, so I plan to let Ziyu enter the palace for the banquet instead of him. It's a good thing, but Qian's family disagrees." Xiao Shangshu angrily.

    Wu Bai knew in his heart: No wonder Xiao Shangshu refused to admit that Xiao Zimo was a man, but he was planning for another daughter.

    "Okay, let's not mention the three of them, come on, Zimo, Brother Yuan, you two will accompany me for a few drinks." Xiao Shangshu said dully.

.Before Xiao Zimo agreed, Xiao Shangshu pointed to the small bowl standing next to him and said, "What are you doing standing there stupidly? Quickly pour wine for Zimo and the others!"

    "Yes, sir." Xiao Wan hurriedly stepped forward, poured wine for Wu Bai and the two with wine glasses, and then stepped aside.

    Wu Bai picked up the wine glass, paused for a moment, and then drank it, as did Xiao Zimo.

    Seeing them drink the wine, Xiao Shangshu was very happy, raised the wine glass, drank the wine in his own glass, and then looked at Wu Bai and the others with a gloomy expression.

    "Ah, my stomach hurts..." Wu Bai covered his stomach with his hands, his face full of pain.

    The same is true for Xiao Zimo. He looked at Xiao Shangshu in disbelief: "Father, in this wine..."

.Seeing them struggling in pain, Xiao Shangshu stood up, waved Xiaowan away, looked at them happily, and said, "That's right, I was drugged in this wine."

    "Why... why?" Xiao Zimo asked with difficulty.

    "Why? Because you shouldn't appear in this world." Xiao Shangshu looked at Xiao Zimo angrily.

    Wu Bai covered his stomach and asked in pain, "What does this... mean?"

    Xiao Shangshu recalled and said indignantly: "When you were born, there was no catastrophe, but the master told me that you will be a very lucky minister in the future, but you will be restrained. My fortune tells me that I can only be a small official all my life, why do you say that, why do you have such a fortune when you were born, but I need to work hard to climb up!"

."But Zimo is your biological child, so you don't need to be so jealous, right?" Wu Bai asked.

    "What is a biological child, as long as it blocks my fortune, it will be a stumbling block!" Xiao Shangshu said excitedly.

    "Then, since you chose to keep Zimo's life, why did you poison him today?"

    "I never thought of leaving his life. If my father didn't suppress me with filial piety and let me send the child to the countryside, do you think he would still be alive today?" Xiao Shangshu said angrily.

    Xiao Zimo asked, "Then why are you picking me up?"

    "You don't need to know about this. When you get to the underworld, remember to tell your grandfather that 'I made the right choice'." Xiao Shangshu regained his composure and sat silently, waiting for them to breathe.

.As a result, another cup of tea passed, the two still had the strength to speak, and Xiao Shangshu realized that something was wrong.

    Seeing that he found something wrong, Wu Bai stopped pretending to be poisoned, but stood up and looked at him.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo also sat up straight.

    Xiao Shangshu looked at them in shock: "You... how are you all right?"

    "Impossible, I saw you drink that wine with my own eyes!!"

    Wu Bai raised his sleeves, handed it to Xiao Shang's writing, and said with a smile, "The wine you mentioned is here."

    "How? Why didn't you drink it?" Xiao Shangshu couldn't believe it.

    "We knew something was wrong with Xiao Wan early on, and of course we wouldn't drink the wine she poured." Xiao Zimo replied coldly.

."I originally thought Xiaowan belonged to the Qian family, but now I think about it, her real master is you, Mr. Xiao, you wanted her to lie to us the day before yesterday, but she didn't finish it, and now you're going out on your own. Right?" Wu Bai looked at him and affirmed.

    "The man in black who was chasing Zimo was also sent by you."

    Xiao Shangshu was shocked: "How did you know?"

    "I know more than that, Zimo was poisoned when he was a child, and you ordered it." Wu Bai snorted coldly.

    "You know this too?" Xiao Shangshu was completely shocked.

    Xiao Zimo next to him was also shocked. He always thought that those people were sent by the Qian family.

    "Is it really the poison you sent? I just bombed you." Wu Bai spread his hands.

    "You..." Xiao Shangshu froze in his heart.

.Wu Bai sneered: "I never imagined that Mr. Xiao would be such a prudent person. For the so-called numerology theory, he would put his own children to death several times."

    Xiao Shangshu grabbed the wine glass on the table and threw it on the ground, and said excitedly: "You don't understand me at all, I was looking forward to Zimo's birth, but just after he passed the third bath, I was demoted by one rank and was suppressed everywhere. , the master said that this is all his fault, he is simply a disaster star, a stumbling block, and he should not exist."

    "What about my mother, does she think so too?" Xiao Zimo said after being silent for a while.

    "Your mother, that stupid woman, actually wants to go to the country to accompany you, she doesn't even think about me and her husband and wife, she is so close to you, it must be me who is unlucky, she wants to cut off my glory , since she can't be the hostess, then I'll be someone else!" . Xiao Shang wrote expressionlessly.

    "So, my mother, she gave it to you..." Xiao Zimo said in a trembling voice.

    "That's right, doesn't she want to see you? Then I'll take her on the road first, and you'll be able to see her when you get to Huangquan Road." Xiao Shangshu said indifferently: "It's just a pity that you survived."

    "Now that my great career is about to be completed, I will never allow anyone to harm me." After Xiao Shangshu finished speaking, he took a few steps back, stretched out his right hand and waved, and suddenly there were many people in black around the wall of the main courtyard. He attacked Wu Bai with weapons.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai pulled the whip down from his waist, wrapped it around Xiao Shangshu, and brought the other party to him with all his strength.

    He held Xiao Shangshu's neck with his hands, and threatened the men in black, "Don't come here, if you take one step closer, he will die."

.Seeing this, Xiao Zimo also hurried to Wu Bai's side, took out the dagger from his sleeve, and stood side by side with him.

    "Let me go, or they will make you look good." Xiao Shangshu threatened.

    "Master Xiao, don't be in a hurry to speak harshly. You see, they don't care about your life, and they are still approaching us!"

    When Xiao Shangshu heard the words, he looked at the men in black and found that the other party didn't care about his life at all, and was still approaching the pavilion.

    One of the men in black, who looked like a leader, looked at Xiao Shangshu and said, "Sir, I'm sorry, I will report your credit to the master, and he will definitely reward you well, hahaha..."

    "You..." Xiao Shangshu looked at the other party with gnashing teeth, only the salt water could helplessly watch the other party approaching step by step.

.Seeing that Xiao Shangshu was really useless, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked at each other, then pushed Xiao Shangshu forward, blocking the footsteps of the man in black, and then took Xiao Zimo over the wall to escape from the main courtyard and left quickly Xiao House.

    Xiao Shangshu covered his neck and looked at the man in black in front of him angrily.

    "Why didn't you stop just now?"

    "Don't be angry, Mr. Xiao, I was just expedient, you see, if I didn't say that, they would definitely not let you go." The leader of the man in black shrugged at Xiao Shangshu.

    "Humph!" Xiao Shangshu snorted coldly, and flung his sleeves away.

    Seeing him leave, a man in black came back from outside and asked, "Boss, they ran too fast and let them slip away."

    "Forget it, they're not important people either." The leader pondered for a while and evacuated them all.

.After Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo away from Xiao Mansion, he didn't dare to look back. He quickly ran into an alley, using the terrain here to get rid of the chasing people, and then left from another alley.

    In the end, the two found an empty room in an inn and stayed there for the night.

    The author has something to say: 2nd watch~~ There is only 2nd watch today, dears, my arms can't stand it after a long time~ I'm sorry (>people<;)

    ~~~Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-09-05 16:58:20~2021-09-05 20:47:03~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 870 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...
627K 33.8K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
244K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
15.9K 397 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...