[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

5.12

1.1K 41 0
By Erishi_An

After eating, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got up and went downstairs to leave the restaurant. Liu Hengyu next to them quickly pulled up Mo Qingyu and followed them along.

    They looked down at Mu Shuyun, who was in the bread room, and looked under the window. They saw the sneaky appearance of Liu Hengyu's two boys at a glance. Then they followed their gaze and saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo. Pay at the counter.

    Mu Shuyun hurriedly grabbed Wu Haonan and said, "Look, I seem to have seen that person who looks very similar to Brother Qing again."

    "Where is it?" Wu Haonan also tilted his head and looked downstairs, but only saw Wu Bai's back, but Xiao Zimo hadn't turned around yet, so he could see Xiao Zimo's face clearly.

    "It was the two boys who tricked us into the alley that day, let's go, let's find him and settle the account." Wu Haonan put the cup in his hand on the table.

    "it is good.".Mu Shuyun just wanted to meet the little brother who looked very similar to Wu Qing.

    Wu Bai and the others walked a few steps out of the restaurant when they found someone following them. They originally wanted to get rid of them like last time, but on second thought, they didn't do anything bad. to go to the city of Ya.

    During this period, the two passed a weapons store, and Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai in for a walk. When they came out, there was a small and delicate soft whip on Wu Bai's waist.

    After walking for a while, the two finally came to Yashi.

    Seeing that they were well dressed, the owner of Yashi quickly came up to greet them: "What kind of servants do the two guest officers want to choose? I have everything here."

    Wu Bai looked at the place and found that it was quite clean, not as dirty and messy as he imagined before he came.
."We want a washing lady, a cook, two sweeping maids, two janitors and a maid who can sew." Wu Bai stated their plans.

    "Okay, I'll bring the person here and let you choose." After she finished speaking, the owner of Yashi motioned to her men to bring the person over, while she stayed here to chat with Wu Bai and the others.

    In a corner behind them, Liu Hengyu and the two were tilting their heads and peeking here.

    Mo Qingyu frowned and said, "Isn't there so many servants in Prince Jing's mansion? Why does Brother Qing still buy servants?"

    Liu Hengyu said indifferently: "What's so strange about this, Wu Qing is the most favored little brother in Prince Jing's mansion, so it's normal to buy a few more servants."

."But even if that's the case, he doesn't need to come to this city himself. You see how dirty this place is, it's all your fault. If you hadn't dragged me here, I wouldn't have come to such a place at all." Mo Qing Yu complained.

    "Oh? Since you won't come to such a place, then you should just get out of here."

    Hearing this, Mo Qingyu looked at Liu Hengyu angrily, and said angrily, "Okay, Liu Hengyu, how dare you talk to me like that!"

    With an innocent face, Liu Hengyu quickly waved his hand and said, "I didn't say that."

    "I said that." A majestic voice came from behind the two of them.

    Suddenly there was a voice behind them, and they were startled first, and then slowly turned their heads.

    Seeing that it was Wu Haonan and his wife, Mo Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief and said glumly, "Uncle Wu, please don't come out and scare me suddenly, okay?"

."What are you two sneaking around here for?" Wu Haonan didn't answer him, but asked about others.

    Mo Qingyu's face froze, and he quickly waved his hand and said, "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything." I can't tell you that I'm following your precious little brother, or you'll have to beat me to death.

    "Ah, Uncle Wu, I remembered that I have other things to do, so we'll leave first and visit you at your house another day!" Mo Qingyu quickly dragged Liu Hengyu and ran away.

    "Why are these two children so timid? Every time they see you, it's like seeing a ghost." Mu Shuyun said with a smile.

    Wu Haonan snorted softly and said, "The young people of their generation have never experienced any wind and rain, so they are so courageous, even Qing Ge'er can't compare, at least Qing Ge'er will not be frightened when he sees me. so."

    "laugh!.As far as your favor on Qing Ge'er is concerned, it's no wonder he's afraid of you. "Mu Shuyun rolled his eyes.

    The two were talking when they saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo passing by them with a few servants.

    This is Mu Shuyun seeing Wu Bai so close. At this moment, she just felt like she wanted to cry, but her body involuntarily stepped forward to stop Wu Bai and the others.

    In fact, Wu Bai has already recognized the identities of Mu Shuyun from his original memory, but he is in amnesia at the moment, so he can only pretend to be stupid and ask, "Who are you? What are you doing to stop us?"

    Mu Shuyun held back the tears in his eyes, looked at Wu Bai, and said, "I just saw you with a good face and felt very kind. Can I ask your name?"

    "My name is Sun Yuan." Wu Bai replied.

    "Sun Yuan... Then can I ask your age?" Mu Shuyun then asked.

.Wu Bai said concisely: "Seventeen."

    "Seventeen!" Mu Shuyun's eyes lit up and he continued to ask, "Can I ask who else is in your family?"

    "Sorry, I can't reveal this." Wu Bai shook his head.

    "I'm sorry for disturbing you." Wu Haonan said to them, and then helped his agitated wife to the side.

    When they got out of the way, Wu Bai and the others left with the servants behind them.

    "Haonan, I feel that he is our white brother." Mu Shuyun choked out a sentence.

    Wu Haonan hesitated for a moment, and persuaded his wife: "But he said his name is Sun Yuan, I know you have been thinking about Bai Ge'er all these years, why am I not like this, but people can't be resurrected from the dead, don't get too excited , we still have a young brother."

    Mu Shuyun shook his head and did not speak.

.She quickened her pace and chased in the direction of Wu Bai and the others. She didn't leave until she saw the other party entered the Xiao residence and confirmed the other party's residence.

    Along the way, Wu Haonan did not stop her behavior, but followed her.

    When Wu Bai and the others returned to the mansion, they thought they would hear rumors that Xiao Shangshu punished Qian's family again, but they were surprised to hear that Qian's family was not only not punished by Xiao Shangshu, but was also released from the grounds.

    However, thinking that the Qian family had been in charge of Xiao's residence for many years, it was quite normal for the two of them to listen to a joke and not pay any more attention to this matter.

    After arranging the purchased servants, Wu Bai instructed the cook to make medicine for the two of them. They hadn't had the medicine at noon today.

    For the next few days, Wu Bai stayed in the mansion and did not go out, so they didn't know that Mu Shuyun was guarding near the Xiao mansion every day.

.Mu Shuyun was sitting in an unremarkable carriage. When Xiao Shangshu went up and down every day and came back, although he was a little curious as to why the carriage was parked motionless in the alley near Xiao Mansion, there was not much. He went to the carriage to inquire about the matter, so he had no idea who was sitting in the carriage.

    But Wu Qing was different. He obviously felt that his mother had neglected him recently. Even when he went to his mother's yard, he didn't find the other party's trace. When he asked the next person, he said that his mother went out early in the morning. .

    This was the case for several days. Wu Qing felt that something was wrong, so he secretly followed Mu Shuyun to the vicinity of Xiao's house, and then watched her mother's carriage stay in the alley until the evening before heading back to the house. .

    Wu Qing originally thought that his mother was going to do something big, but that's what happened? ? .He was in disbelief, and then followed for several days, and found that his mother went to the alley near Xiao's house to do the same thing every day.

    At dinner that day, he finally couldn't help but ask: "Mother, what have you been doing these days, I haven't seen you often?"

    Mu Shuyun's face froze, not knowing how to answer this question. After all, she guessed that the little brother was his white brother. If it wasn't, she would say it at this time, and Qing brother would remember it later. I must be angry again for ignoring him for a stranger, so Mu Shuyun was silent for a while.

    On the other hand, Wu Haonan, who was next to him, knew his wife's concerns, and he said, "Brother Qing, your mother has been doing something very important recently, and I can't tell you for the time being, so don't ask, and we will tell you later. "

.Hearing that his father also told him not to inquire, Wu Qing became even more curious, but he nodded in agreement on the surface.

    Seeing that he promised not to ask, Mu Shuyun also breathed a sigh of relief.

    The next day, as before, she left the house early in the morning.

    However, Wu Qing did not follow him that day, but asked a personal maid who Mu Shuyun stayed in the mansion to ask questions.

    The maid was reluctant to say it at first, but when Wu Qing threatened her, she told everything she knew.

    After all, this Wu Qing is the darling of the prince and the princess, and this personal maid dare not really offend the other party.

    However, this maid didn't know much, so Wu Qing finally only learned the word 'Xiao's house' from the maid's mouth. He remembered that he had followed his mother to that alley, and there seemed to be a Xiao's house nearby. I vaguely remember that it was the House of Minister of the Ministry of Housing.

.So the next day, Wu Qing followed Mu Shuyun to the alley again. This time he observed more carefully, so he found that Mu Shuyun would lift the curtain every once in a while to take a look at the entrance of Shangshu Mansion. .

    Wu Qing also followed her line of sight, but unfortunately did not find anything strange. There were only two stone lions and two gatekeepers at the gate.

    Nothing unusual was found at the door, which meant that it had something to do with the people in the Xiao residence.

    After confirming this, Wu Qing remembered that her mother had never had any friendship with this Xiao mansion before, but now she is willing to stand guard in front of the Xiao mansion every day. Will come here to guard.

    Thinking of this, Wu Qing felt very uncomfortable.

    He came to a teahouse in a carriage, and wanted to drink tea and listen to books to relieve his boredom.

.As a result, not long after he sat down, he heard someone in the teahouse discussing Xiao Shangshu's eldest daughter who was raised outside and now brought home.

    He hurriedly invited the shop assistant to tell him about the Xiao family.

    After listening to the story of the Xiao family, Wu Qing determined in his heart that his mother must be because of the eldest lady of the Xiao family. That's why he guards Xiao's door every day, but he still can't figure out why.

    As the story of the Xiao family spread more and more widely, even the emperor knew that the daughter of Xiao Shangshu's family had gone to the countryside to avoid robbery. The matter of returning now coincides with the emperor's birthday in a few days. In the palace, the emperor was also very interested in the eldest daughter of Xiao Shangshu's family, so he asked Xiao Shangshu to take the eldest daughter into the palace with him.

.The author has something to say: one more update~~Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-09-03 21:58:42~2021-09-04 16:32:32~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
21.4K 809 35
"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small...
50.3K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
44.1K 1.4K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...