[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

5.7

1.2K 41 1
By Erishi_An

"Brother Miao, what are you looking at here?" A full-fledged voice came from behind Peng Haomiao.

    Peng Haomiao turned around and looked over. Sure enough, he saw a familiar face, but he was able to recognize at a glance that it was another person.

    "I didn't see anything." Peng Haomiao explained casually.

    Wu Qing looked in the direction Peng Haomiao had just looked at, and found nothing, so he believed his words.

    "Brother Miao, I invited you out to go shopping with me yesterday, why did you reject me? Do you really hate me so much, would you rather go out shopping alone than follow me?" Wu Qing said with aggrieved face.

    He knew that Peng Haomiao couldn't bear this expression.

.Sure enough, Peng Haomiao looked at him, his eyes flickered, sighed, and said, "I didn't go shopping alone. I came with my friends today, so it's a little inconvenient to bring you."

    Wu Qing looked around, but didn't see Peng Haomiao's so-called friend, and suddenly his face was full of disbelief: "You lied to me again."

    "It's true, I didn't lie to you." Peng Haomiao pointed to a restaurant and said, "They're there."

    Wu Qing looked in the direction of his finger, and sure enough, he saw the window on the second floor of a restaurant not far away open. At this time, there were several people looking at the window, one of whom he knew was indeed a friend of Peng Haomiao. Only then did he believe what Peng Haomiao said.

    In the private room on the second floor of the restaurant

    Those few people saw Wu Qing and the others looking at them and waved at them.

.Then someone asked, "Will you, Peng Shizi, come up to drink with us later?"

    Someone replied, "I guess not."

    "I don't think so. This little brother of King Jing's family is so beautiful, how could Peng Shizi be willing to leave his beautiful family for us?"

    "Hey, who doesn't know that Peng Haomiao doesn't like that Wu Qing at all, so I bet he will come back later."

    "Tsk, I don't know what kind of vision this Peng Shizi has. The Wu Qing's family is not inferior in appearance, why does he look down on him?"

    "Hey, you don't know, that Peng Shizi has someone in his heart, so naturally he doesn't look down on Wu Qing."

    "Let's talk about it, who's the young lady? You even compared Wu Qing!"

."I said that your memory is too bad. It's only been three years, and you have forgotten Wu Qing's twin brother Wu Bai?"

    "I haven't forgotten, haven't everyone died? I didn't think of him. Do you mean that Peng Haomiao's sweetheart is that Wu Bai?"

    "Exactly."

    "But everyone is gone, it's useless for him to think about it any more?"

    "So, that's why Peng Haomiao's servant obviously doesn't like Wu Qing's entanglement, but he still doesn't decisively reject Wu Qing's entanglement."

    "He's really an infatuation!" someone exclaimed.

    "Hey! What kind of infatuation, just like him eating in the bowl and thinking about what's in the pot, I despise the most."

    "I think you are jealous of others, hahaha..."

    "Humph! You don't want to..."

."Okay, okay, aren't we discussing whether Peng Haomiao will come up? Why are we still arguing?" Someone quickly persuaded him, seeing that the situation was not good.

    The person lying on the edge of the window said, "No need to guess, Peng Haomiao has stepped into the restaurant now and will be up soon."

    "What? He is willing to be beautiful?"

    As soon as the voice fell, the private room door was pushed open.

    The two people who walked in were Peng Haomiao and Wu Qing.

    Everyone in the house: "..."

    The scene was a little embarrassing for a while, but Mo Qingyu, Prince An's heir who had a better relationship with Peng Haomiao, said, "Haomiao, you guys are here, sit down, I just made Xiao Er serve a pot of good wine, come and taste it. taste."

    Peng Haomiao walked to Mo Qingyu's side with no expression and sat down, Wu Qing also quickly sat on the other side of him.

."I didn't expect Xiao Qingqing to come, come, drink tea." Mo Qingyu poured Wu Qing a cup of tea and handed it to him.

    "Thank you Brother Qingyu, but I want to drink the same drink as Brother Miao." Wu Qing replied.

    Mo Qingyu took back the teacup in embarrassment and poured him a glass of wine.

    Wu Qing pretended to be heroic and drank it in one gulp, but he was choked and coughed continuously. With the taste of alcohol, his face quickly turned crimson, adding a touch of drunkenness to his whole person.

    For a time, the young masters present all looked straight.

    Peng Haomiao couldn't see other people looking at Wu Qing's face with coveted eyes, so he quickly helped him up and said, "I'll take you back."

    "Okay." Wu Qing looked at Peng Haomiao obsessively, and let him drag him out of the restaurant.

.The capital is prosperous and there are countless restaurants. Wu Bai and the others also quickly found a restaurant and walked in.

    When the shop assistant saw the two of them coming in, he hurried forward and greeted, "Two guest officers, may I ask if this is the lobby or the private room?"

    "Elegant room." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Okay, please come here." The shop assistant quickly brought the two of them to the private room upstairs, waited for them to order the dishes, and then left.

    The interior design of this restaurant is in the shape of a zigzag, and the private room where Wu Bai and the others are located is on the right.

    There were also two people sitting in the private room directly opposite them, a man and a woman, but Wu Bai didn't look to the left, so he didn't notice them. Instead, he was talking to Xiao Zimo while biting the candied gourd in his hand. .

    Xiao Zimo's attention was also all on Wu Bai, and naturally he didn't notice those two people.

.He took out a clean handkerchief from his arms and wiped the sugar stains on the corner of Wu Bai's mouth. Seeing that the other party did not refuse, the corners of his mouth bent unconsciously.

    And Wu Bai was used to being intimate with Xiao Zimo for a long time, and he didn't feel anything wrong at all. After the other party finished wiping the left side, he also brought the right side up, indicating that this side should also be wiped.

    The behavior of the two people seemed natural, but in the eyes of the two people on the opposite side, it was simply shocking.

    The woman in the two said, "Who is that man? How can Brother Qing be so close to him!"

    "Brother Qing, what's the matter with this child? Yesterday, he told us that Peng Haomiao would not marry. Why is he like this with others today... this... No way, I'm going to bring him over." The man slapped the table , got up angrily.

.The woman quickly grabbed him and persuaded: "This is a restaurant, you should save some face for Qing Ge'er. It's not too late to talk to him when you get back to the house. The child is stubborn. If you dare to let him lose face like that, I guess he has to remember to hate you for the rest of his life."

    The man stopped for a while, and sat back angrily, complaining, "It's all your fault that you dote on him too much, but now you've become like this."

    "Blame me? Don't you spoil yourself?" the woman retorted.

    "Forget it, I won't mess with you about this." The man waved his hand and said, "Do you know the kid opposite Qing Ge'er?"

    Although Xiao Zimo's identity has not been rectified, Xiao Shangshu did not let him wear women's clothes, so he is now wearing men's clothes.

.The woman stared at Xiao Zimo, who was on the opposite side, and sized it up. She shook her head and said, "The other person seems to have an extraordinary bearing. Logically, I should have met him. Why don't you have any impression at all?"

    "But to be honest, let's take a closer look. I think he is much more reliable than that Peng Haomiao. You can see how good he is to our Qing brother, unlike Peng Haomiao's boy who is stubborn every time he confronts Qing brother. With a face, it looks like Brother Qing owes him a huge debt." The woman compared.

    "Hmph, this isn't much better. Why did you get so close when we were talking just now? Our young brother is not deaf. He is obviously a prodigal son." The man said firmly.

    "Hey, no, Brother Qing doesn't seem to have this dress, right?" The woman recalled in her mind what clothes Wu Qing wore to leave the house as soon as possible.

.The man has never been interested in clothes, so he just waved his hand and said, "Maybe it's a new purchase just now."

    The woman said uncertainly: "Maybe."

    On the opposite side, Wu Baiman looked at the sweet and sour tenderloin that was newly served, and couldn't help taking a deep breath of its aroma.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo chuckled lightly, and took a piece of chopsticks into the bowl for him.

    "Delicious." Wu Bai praised.

    "Eat slowly and be careful of choking." Xiao Zimo said and took another piece for him.

    "Well, I know, don't patronize me, you can eat too!" Wu Bai said.

    Wu Bai looked at the herbal tonic soup in front of him, picked up the small bowl next to him, filled a bowl, and handed it to Xiao Zimo, saying, "You drink this to warm your stomach first, this is good for your health."

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo drank the bowl of soup fluently.

.The two people on the opposite side looked a little sour at this scene: "Brother Qing hasn't served me soup yet!"

    The woman said, "I won't stop you, go and beat that kid over there!"

    man:"……"

    After a meal, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were full, and they planned to go home.

    The two walked downstairs, paid the money, walked out of the restaurant, and started to walk in the direction of Xiao Mansion.

    Just walking, Wu Bai found that someone was following them, and realizing this, Wu Bai gave Xiao Zimo a look, indicating that someone was following them behind him.

    The two of them looked at each other, then swerved and walked into a remote alley. They quickly left the two behind in a roundabout way. They found another way to the main street and headed for Xiao Mansion. go in the direction.

.And the two men and women who followed Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked at the unfamiliar alleys around them, and Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo disappeared. At this time, they didn't know that they were being tricked.

    The man said angrily, "That stinky boy dared to coax Brother Qing to play with us. Next time I see him, I will definitely beat him up."

    "Okay, don't talk too much, let's think about which way we should go out." The woman discouraged.

    Then the two of them walked in these alleys, and finally walked out of the alley and returned to the main street, but it was getting late, and the two of them could only choose to go back to the house.

    As soon as they got home, the concierge told them that Wu Qing was drunk today and was sent back.

    The two were suddenly shocked, lest Wu Qing be cheated of money and sex, and hurried to Wu Qing's yard.

."Brother Qing~" the woman shouted while looking at Wu Qing who was lying on the bed.

    Wu Qing was awakened by them, squinted at them, and said unhappily, "What's the matter?"

    "Brother Qing, why did you drink?" the woman asked concerned.

    "What's wrong with drinking? Brother Miao drinks, and Qing'er also drinks." Wu Qing said drunkenly.

    "Brother Miao?" The man narrowed his eyes and asked, "Didn't you go shopping with the man next to you? Why did you drink wine with Peng Haomiao again?"

    "Any other man, I only like Brother Miao, and I like him." Wu Qing gestured with a finger.

    The woman also noticed something was wrong at this time: "Brother Qing, why did you change your clothes?"

    Wu Qing didn't understand what she meant, and said confusedly: "What to change clothes." After saying this, he was completely drunk.

.Only two people looked at each other: "Did we admit the wrong person?"

    The author has something to say: one more update~~Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-01 23:23:05~2021-09-02 17:22:46~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
31.6K 729 27
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO ITS SO BAD PLEASE READ WITH AN OPEN MIND BECAUSE YOU WILL CRINGE😭 Draco and Anna have been best friends for the longest ti...
15.8K 213 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...