[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

5.5

1.3K 46 1
By Erishi_An

As soon as the old mama left, Wu Bai began to check whether the items sent by the Qian family had been manipulated. He smelled a hint of medicine on a set of quilts, a censer cover, and a tea set.

    Wu Bai glanced at the servant who was holding these things, and didn't say much. He only asked him to put all these things in the utility room. Wu Bai checked the remaining things and found no problems. This allows the other servants to put those things in place.

    "Wait a minute." Wu Bai stopped a maid who was carrying a tray.

    "Excuse me, sir, what are your orders?" the servant girl Fushen asked.

    "You put these things here first." Wu Bai said.

    The maid was stunned for a moment and replied, "Yes.Then she put the tray down and followed the others to tidy up the house.

    Wu Bai picked up the delicate jewelry in the tray, and smiled at Xiao Zimo: "Your stepmother is really interesting, thinking of ways to insult you."

    Xiao Zimo sneered and said, "She can only use some inexperienced tricks."

    "What are you going to do next? Do you have any plans?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Since my father can't hold back his old face, then I will help him." Xiao Zimo replied.

    On the other side, the old lady returned to the main courtyard angrily.

    "Tell me, what did the two of them say?" Qian ordered.

    "Madam, you don't know how arrogant that country boy is. You kindly sent your servants to deliver them something, but they just let the servants go without saying a word of thanks."

."They just didn't take you seriously. Who in this manor doesn't know that the slaves are yours. If they don't take slaves seriously, they just trample your face down, Madam!" the old lady said angrily. .

    "Are they so excessive?" Madam Qian narrowed her eyes.

    "That's still fake, they haven't given a good face in front of the master today, how can they give you a good face to Madam?" The old lady replied along the way.

    "Bold." Madam Qian patted the table angrily.

    The old maid was frightened, and hurriedly knelt down and begged for mercy: "Madam, spare your life, slaves are the most stupid, slaves are the most stupid." After speaking, she raised her hand and slapped her face, one after another.

    After a few snaps, half of his cheeks were swollen.

    Seeing her like this, Madam Qian's heart dropped a little, and the other party stopped.

.The old mama hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed in thanks.

    "How about what I told you to do before?" Mrs. Qian asked about other things.

    "Don't worry, the slaves have already been arranged, just wait for the time to come, and he will be speechless." The old woman patted her chest and assured.

    Hearing this, Qian Shi felt relieved.

    "Get up, don't kneel on the ground."

    "Mrs. Xie is kind."

    At night, Mrs. Qian tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep, which woke Xiao Shangshu.

    Xiao Shangshu said displeasedly, "Are you going to sleep or not?"

    Qian's tone was full of grievance: "Master, I'm also worried about the child, so I can't sleep."

    "I don't usually see you worrying, who doesn't notice?" Xiao Shangshu frowned.

."I'm not talking about Zijue and Ziyu, the brothers and sisters, but Zimo. After all, he is also a child of the master. He just came to Shangshufu today. I'm a little worried that he is not used to it and won't be able to sleep at night." Qian said.

    Xiao Shangshu turned over, looked at her strangely, and said, "How would you be so kind?"

    Seeing that he didn't believe in him, Qian's heart was troubled, but he explained: "Yes, I really don't have such kindness towards him, but as the mistress of the house, if he can't sleep well the first day of his life, this Isn't it my dereliction of duty, if it spreads out, everyone will say that I am harsh to him, and I don't want to leave a bad reputation."

    Xiao Shangshu: "..." I'll just say, you really are for yourself.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Mrs Qian gave him a push and asked, "Master, why don't we go see him together? In this way, others won't be able to praise you for your loving fatherly heart?"
."Okay then." Xiao Shangshu thought about it and agreed.

    On the other side, Wu Bai was also grabbing a man who wanted to go through the window and enter Xiao Zimo's room.

    Because Xiao Zimo is weak and sleeps really bad, Wu Bai slept in the room next to him, and just wanted to be able to take care of each other nearby. Who knew he was lying on the bed before he fell asleep when he heard footsteps moving towards Xiao Zimo. Go in the direction of the room.

    Although the footsteps were very light, they could not hide from Wu Bai's ears. He immediately got up, opened the door, and walked to the right, only to see a black shadow who was about to enter through the window.

    He quickly walked to the window, grabbed the man, and knocked him to the ground.

    At this time, Xiao Zimo in the house also heard the movement and came out with a candle.

    "What's wrong? Brother Yuan?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Catch a little thief." .Wu Bai stepped on the man who was trying to open the window.

    "Little thief?" When Xiao Zimo came to the front with the candle, Wu Bai saw the other's face clearly: "Is it you?"

    It turned out that this person was the servant who brought the poisonous incense burner and tea set to Xiao Zimo today.

    Seeing that they recognized him, the man was no longer silent, and began to beg for mercy: "Young Master, Miss, please forgive me, I will never dare."

    Hearing him calling Xiao Zimo the eldest young miss, Wu Bai suddenly remembered that Xiao Zimo's identity has not been disclosed in the mansion, and only a few people know it, so this person's purpose of turning over the window tonight is self-evident.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai was even more angry, and he stepped up his strength.

    "Ah!" The man exclaimed in pain.

.At this time, there was a faint sound of footsteps coming from the corner. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked at each other and motioned him to go back to bed and continue to sleep, while he found something to block the mouth of the man under his feet and took him back to the own room.

    After a while, the sound of footsteps gradually approached, and did not stop until the door of Xiao Zimo's room.

    Then Xiao Shangshu's voice came: "It seems that Zimo has already rested, let's go back now."

    "Master, I've come here. If you don't go in and take a look for yourself, can you rest assured?" Qian shi tried to persuade him while holding back his excitement.

    "You're right, then go in quietly and take a look, but keep your voice down so as not to wake Zimo." Xiao Shangshu instructed.

    Qian Shi said perfunctorily, "Got it."

.The two quietly came to Xiao Zimo's bed, and by the moonlight from the window, they saw Xiao Zimo lying on the bed sleeping, but without the quilt.

    Xiao Shangshu wanted to be angry, but he was afraid of waking Xiao Zimo, so he had to endure his anger and leave the room first.

    And Qian Shi next to him also endured his anger, and cursed the old nanny in his heart for being a waste.

    The two of them left Xiao Zimo's courtyard with anger.

    As soon as he left Muxiang Garden, Xiao Shangshu slapped Qian's face.

    "You poisonous woman, you know that Zimo is not in good health, yet you dare to take his things harshly." Xiao Shangshu accused.

.Qian Shi was beaten, and before her anger could be released, she was used as a punching bag by Xiao Shangshu, and she felt extremely aggrieved and cried, "Master, I don't have anything harsh on buttons at all. I took his things harshly, so would I dare to bring you to see him?"

    Xiao Shangshu was originally angry, but when Mr. Qian said this, he also felt that there was some truth to it, so he questioned: "Why didn't Zimo have a quilt? It's not your thing that you harshly deducted from him, how could he do this?"

    "Perhaps the servants below did stupid things behind my back, sir, if you don't believe it, let's take the servants out of Zimo's courtyard for questioning one by one." Qian swears.

    Seeing her like this, Xiao Shangshu's anger disappeared, and said: "Forget it, it's so late, I'll talk about this tomorrow, and I can't disturb Zimo's rest, but you remember to make it up for him tomorrow."

.Qian Shi hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, I must make it up for him."

    Although Xiao Shangshu was no longer angry with Qian's family, he did not go back with Qian's family, but turned around and went to Concubine Xiang's place.

    Angrily, Qian Shi stomped his feet on the spot, but he had no choice but to return to the main courtyard by himself.

    As soon as she entered the main courtyard, she couldn't care about sleeping, and immediately called someone to call the old mama up from the bed.

    As Qian's confidant, the old mama is more important to Qian's use. She naturally doesn't need to watch the night, so she was a little unhappy when she was called up from the bed. As a result, when she arrived in the hall, she saw Qian's eyes that wanted to eat people. She couldn't help trembling under her feet, and finally managed to steady her footsteps and walked to Qian's side, when she slapped her over.

    "Madam!" The old mama looked at Qian in disbelief.

."Useless things, didn't you say that things are done, and everything is safe?" Qian said angrily.

    "Yeah, I have already instructed that boy Feng Lu, as long as he waits for the time to pass, he will act." The old lady replied truthfully, covering her throbbing left cheek.

    "What about Feng Lu, I didn't see him at all when I went there, only Xiao Zimo was sleeping on the bed alone, by the way, and Xiao Zimo's quilt? Didn't I ask you to give him a quilt? Why didn't I see it when I went with the master? Did you, an old man, leave something behind?" Mrs Qian grabbed the teacup at hand and threw it at the old mama.

    The old lady knew Qian's temperament and did not dare to hide at all. If she avoided her, her life would probably be gone. She could only let the teacup fall from the corner of her forehead and shatter on the ground.

."Madam, you don't dare to leave that quilt even if you give ten courage to the slave, didn't you tell the slave to sprinkle medicinal powder on it?" The old maid replied.

    On this side, Mrs. Qian was busy interrogating the old lady, and on the other side, Wu Bai was also busy interrogating the servant, Feng Lu.

    "Which hand did you use to open the window?" Wu Bai asked Feng Lu who was kneeling in front of him.

    Feng Lu was beaten violently by Wu Bai just now, but now he was too frightened to speak, and knelt down on the ground and shivered.

    "If you don't want to talk, that's fine, I'll cut off both of your hands." Wu Bai took out a machete from behind.

    Xiao Zimo was startled again: "When did you leave the house and bring it in?"

    "Just now." Wu Bai replied.

.Seeing the machete in Wu Bai's hand, Feng Lu was frightened to death. With the little brain he had, he quickly shouted: "As long as you are willing to let me go, I will tell you who is behind the scenes."

    "Haha, what joke are you talking about, I'm not interested in the people behind the scenes." Wu Bai sneered.

    Does the person behind the scenes still need Feng Lu to say? Even with his eyes closed, he knew who it was.

    The author has something to say: two more~~~ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|ЮThank you for voting for me during 2021-09-01 16:56:38~2021-09-01 19:57:48 Overlord ticket or little angel who irrigates nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.5K 109
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
173K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
64.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
15.7K 212 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...