[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

4.13

1.2K 48 6
By Erishi_An

In the county government office, Wu Bai, as usual, sat aside and occasionally grinded Xiao Zimo, watched Xiao Zimo handle things, and also learned how to deal with these things, so that he would not have to deal with such things in the future. panic.

    At this time, a yamen came in and said that someone outside was looking for Wu Bai.

    "Looking for me? Who is it?" Wu Bai asked.

    "It's a family of four, they say it's your relative." The yamen replied honestly.

    With that said, Wu Bai knew who it was, he waved his hand and said, "I don't know them, let them go!"

    After being instructed, the yamen went out and chased Wu Dacheng and the others away.

    "This Wu Bai is really not a thing. We worked hard to raise him to feed him and provide him to drink. As a result, he turned his face and refused to recognize him now that he became the county magistrate's husband." Wu Lin cursed loudly.

."Okay, stop scolding, let's think of a way to see if we can see Brother Bai." Wu Dacheng persuaded.

    "Didn't you hear the yamen say that Wu Bai doesn't know us, and what did you see him doing?"

    "Hmph, if I want to say, he is a country boy, he will not be proud for too long, and he will have to come back to us when he is abandoned by others."

    "Now he's so arrogant now, when he comes to us, don't let him in."

    "Let's go, let's take advantage of the weather and rush home early, so as not to waste time here."

    Wu Lin was in a bad mood, so naturally he refused to stop.

    "Have you forgotten the attitude of the village chief to us before, and the attitude of us yesterday, do you think about it carefully?" Wu Dacheng couldn't help but said.

.He felt that this woman had a strong mouth, and her brain didn't grow at all.

    After being reminded by him, Wu Lin also understood that if her family wanted to live well in the village, she had to rely on Wu Bai as a backer, but couldn't she see Wu Bai? It can't be eased, she is too anxious to say anything.

    "Okay, don't talk about Wu Bai, let's find a place to live today, and we'll talk about it tomorrow." Wu Dacheng said.

    "Okay, listen to you." Wu Lin said reluctantly.

    **

    "Wu Dacheng?" A slightly hesitant woman's voice sounded behind the four of them.

    The four of them turned to look, Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan naturally didn't know each other, so they just stood silently looking at each other.

    Wu Dacheng and Wu Lin thought for a while, but they remembered who the other party was.

."Yu Xiangmei?" They called out the name hesitantly.

    "It's me." Yu Xiangmei stroked her temples and hair, and said somewhat cautiously: "It's rare that you still remember me."

    They hadn't seen each other for more than ten years. Both Wu Dacheng and Wu Lin had nothing to say to Yu Xiangmei, and they left after saying hello.

    "Is he okay?" Yu Xiangmei's slightly apprehensive voice sounded again.

    Wu Dacheng and his wife knew who she was asking, thinking that Wu Bai has now become the county magistrate's husband, which is naturally very good, so they nodded and said, "He is very good."

    "I just heard that you were going to find him, what happened to him?" Yu Xiangmei continued to ask.

.Seeing that Wu Dacheng wanted to reply to her, Wu Lin's mind changed, and he quickly stepped forward and said to Yu Xiangmei: "He is waiting for us at the city gate now, it is getting late, we are going to find him, I won't talk to you anymore."

    After he finished speaking, he pulled Wu Dacheng and turned away.

    Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan were confused. How could they not know that someone was waiting for them at the gate of the city, but they did not expose their mother's lies, but hurriedly followed.

    Yu Xiangmei had something to ask, but seeing that the other party had gone far, she did not chase after her, but turned and left here.

    The Wu family walked for a while, and determined that Yu Xiangmei didn't follow, so Wu Lin slowed down.

    "Mother, just now you said that someone was waiting for us at the city gate?" Wu Xiaoshan asked.

.Wu Huilan also asked: "Mother, who was that person just now? Why have I never seen her before, how do you know her?" And that person spoke so strangely, so did his father and mother.

    "Why do you have so many questions, remember, when you get to the county seat, you will tighten your skin, and don't talk about family matters, especially the person just now, do you know?" Wu Lin said in a bad tone.

    Wu Dacheng persuaded: "Actually you don't need to do this, she is..."

    Wu Lin immediately interrupted his words, glared at him, and said: "What is she, she is nothing now, you put away your sloppy intestines for me, don't think I didn't see that she came to our house back then. Look at her fascinated eyes!"

    "What nonsense are you talking about, don't talk nonsense in front of the child." Wu Dacheng said angrily.

."Hmph, is it nonsense, you know it, and I know it, but I'm too lazy to talk about you now." Wu Lin snorted coldly.

    Wu Dacheng couldn't hang up on his face, and quickly changed the subject: "Okay, let's not talk about this matter, let's find a place to settle down quickly!"

    The two were bickering, but the eyes of Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan behind them kept turning, and they became more and more curious about the woman's identity.

    In the county office, Wu Bai didn't know that the Wu family hadn't given up, and was still waiting for another chance to see him.

    He is living very well now. Apart from Xiao Zimo, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother are also very good to him, and Xiao's mother is also in charge of the family's big and small matters. He doesn't have to worry about it at all. Practice the whip on the ground.

    Of course, his current whip is no longer the vine whip before, it was bought by Xiao Zimo for him again.

.As for his previous rattan whip, Xiao Zimo didn't ask him to throw it away, but specially asked someone to build a box to cherish the rattan whip to commemorate their first encounter.

    On this day, because Xiao Zimo had official business to deal with, Wu Bai went to the street alone, planning to buy something for Xiao Zimo.

    It's just that he just wandered around for a while when he found a familiar person.

    Although that person was wearing a hat, but the other party raised his head inadvertently just now, but Wu Bai just happened to be looking straight at him.

    Seeing the other party's sneaky actions, Wu Bai quietly followed to see if he could find the other party's foothold. Now this person is wanted all over the city. If this person dares to appear in the city, he is either daring or someone helps him.

    Wu Bai followed the other party and pretended to look at the things on the street, but did not attract the other party's attention.

.In this way, the two of them came one after the other, and gradually came to a remote alley. The man seemed to find that someone was following him, and the other party ran away without turning his head.

    Seeing him running, Wu Bai was about to catch up when he was stopped.

    "Brother Bai, how did you find this place?" Wu Dacheng said with joy.

    In his opinion, Wu Bai still cares about their family. He didn't see them renting in such a remote alley, so Wu Bai came to him. Doesn't he care about what they are?

    After being stopped by Wu Dacheng and the others, and the alleys in this place are twisting and turning, Wu Bai knew that he could not catch up with the other party, so he had to give up this plan first.

.What he didn't know was that the person's hiding place was not far from here. It was the first house around the corner. After the other party turned into the house, he kept listening to the voices coming from the alley. Bai just came here to look for a relative's little brother, not from the yamen, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Why are you still staying in the county seat?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Brother Bai, we know I'm sorry for you before, but didn't we all come to apologize in person, and you asked us to leave. The rent of the house in this alley is cheap, so I rented it. We plan to Stay first, see you in person, please forgive me before leaving." Wu Lin replied as a matter of course.

    "You've seen me now, and I'm not going to forgive you, so what are you going to do next?" Wu Bai looked at them with his fists folded.

.Seeing that Wu Bai was really determined not to forgive them, Wu Lin rolled his eyes and thought of Yu Xiangmei, and said in a ghostly way, "Brother Bai, do you want to know the whereabouts of your mother?"

    Hearing her mention this person, Wu Bai was stunned for a moment, only to realize that Wu Lin was talking about the woman who left her original body and remarried.

    Wu Bai naturally had no interest in learning about this person, so he shook his head and said, "I don't want to."

    Wu Lin couldn't believe that someone didn't want to know the whereabouts of her biological mother. She stared at Wu Bai's eyes and said temptingly, "As long as you give me two hundred taels of silver, I will tell you her whereabouts."

    It's a pity that Wu Bai didn't like her at all, and sneered directly: "Auntie, you are afraid that you have forgotten my current identity. If I really want to know her whereabouts, some people will help me find her."

.Seeing that he really didn't want to know Yu Xiangmei's whereabouts, Wu Lin couldn't, so he could only fight for it in the end, and asked, "It will take a lot of work for you to ask someone to help you find her, so let me give you fifty Two silver, I'll tell you where she lives now, so you can see her directly."

    As Wu Lin said, looking at Wu Bai's expression, he found that the other party did not fluctuate at all, no, the other party was still fluctuating, and the other party frowned.

    Wu Bai didn't want to talk to her, so he turned around and left.

    Seeing that he was leaving, Wu Lin hurriedly shouted: "Thirty taels!... Twenty taels!... Twelve taels!..."

    Before she could continue to cut prices, Wu Bai's figure had disappeared at the entrance of the alley.

    "You just paid too much and made Brother Bai annoyed. It's all your fault. Now he won't even pay 10 taels of silver." Wu Dacheng accused Wu Lin.

."Hmph, you are ashamed to say that when Brother Bai came, it was all up to me to deal with him. Are you dumb when you stand by yourself? Since you are so good at talking, why didn't you speak just now!" Wu Lin was angry. retorted.

    Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan in the door also heard the conversation between Wu Lin's and Wu Bai just now, and they suddenly thought of the woman they saw yesterday. Suddenly, the brothers and sisters looked at each other, and they both understood that they were thinking about it. .

    But now the mother obviously didn't get along with Wu Bai, and even if they understood it, it was too late.

    Wu Huilan asked, "Mother, what should we do next, when will we go home?"

    "Go home? What home? I'm going to talk to Brother Bai tomorrow." Wu Lin naturally refused to give up easily.

.On the other side, Wu Bai returned to the street again, went to Liuyu Pavilion again, and picked a black hairpin for Xiao Zimo inside. The style of this hairpin looks very similar to the one on Wu Bai's head, but Wu Bai This is only jade white, so Wu Bai fell in love with it at a glance, and asked the shopkeeper to pack it in a box.

    Back at the county office, Wu Bai did not take out the hairpin immediately, but planned to wait until the next morning to put the ink hairpin on Xiao Zi.

    But he told Xiao Zimo about the wanted criminal.

    That's right, this wanted criminal is the mountain bandit who escaped back then. Wu Bai drew a portrait of the wanted criminal for Xiao Zimo. He thought he would be arrested soon, but who knows that he has never been found. , Now Wu Bai found out that the other party might be hiding in a certain house in that area, so he told Xiao Zimo now.

.Naturally, Xiao Zimo would not doubt the authenticity of Wu Bai's news, so he immediately sent the yamen to stare at the piece, and once he found the other party, he would be arrested.

    "You said just now that you saw your uncle and the others, and they threatened you with your mother's whereabouts to give you money? Would you like me to send someone to find her for you?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said: "No, I don't want to know the whereabouts of the other party at all. I am very satisfied with you as my family now."

    "Alright then!" Xiao Zimo embraced him.

    For the next period of time, every time Wu Lin came to look for Wu Bai, he couldn't get in to the county office.

    In the last breath, Wu Lin went to Yu Xiangmei's current home and told her about Wu Bai becoming the county magistrate's husband.

.The author has something to say: three shifts~~ finally code out~(*^▽^*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.4K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...
627K 33.8K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
37.9K 964 28
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259461/ Author: I don't know Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 95 Extra Story 1 BL finished 370...
34.6K 1.3K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...