[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

4.10

1.4K 51 0
By Erishi_An

Although the county magistrate is dissatisfied with Xiao Zimo's attitude towards him, he will do everything Xiao Zimo ordered. As for whether he has done anything behind his back, Xiao Zimo doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know, as long as the other party doesn't commit any crimes against him. In his hand, he can open one eye and close the other.

    Of course, Xiao Zimo did not ask the county to do everything, and occasionally he would hand over the affairs to other officials or historians in the county government.

    The former magistrate was arrested and executed in the capital because of corruption and bribery. Everyone in the county government knows about this. For now, they are still observing Xiao Zimo and want to see what the other party is. Such people, if the other party is also a corrupt person, then although they will curry favor with Xiao Zimo, they will not follow Xiao Zimo's way, lest Xiao Zimo overturn the car and take them into the ditch in the future.

.But now that Xiao Zimo has just arrived, they can't see it clearly for a while, so they can only put aside their thoughts for the time being, and do a good job of the errands Xiao Zimo gave them, and then do it after everyone is familiar with it. Intend.

    Xiao Zimo said before that he let Wu Bai be his guard, and he really let Wu Bai be his guard.

    The people in the county government saw Wu Bai, the little brother, walking in and out behind Xiao Zimo every day, and Xiao Zimo did not instruct him to do anything. This is obviously not an attitude towards his servants, but he thought of Xiao Zimo. Mo is not married yet, and they feel that they have discovered some kind of truth in their hearts.

    In fact, they guessed a part of it correctly. Xiao Zimo really felt sorry for Wu Bai, a little brother, so he was reluctant to tell the other party to do things.

.Wu Bai follows Xiao Zimo every day, acting as a bodyguard, watching the other party do things openly and aboveboard. The more he looks, the more he thinks that the other party's seriousness is really attractive, and Wu Bai also thinks that Xiao Zimo is the love of his previous life. The character of upholding justice continued into this life, so the other party became the county magistrate in this life.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai thought he was very cute.

    Of course, Wu Bai didn't forget to tell Lin Xingsheng's story.

    As soon as Xiao Zimo heard that Lin Xingsheng had been imprisoned in the prison for drunkenly killing his wife, he immediately ignored his chores and ordered the clerk to take Lin Xingsheng to the lobby for interrogation.

    Lin Xingsheng thought that he brought himself out to interrogate him about stealing things, but he didn't expect it to be for him to beat his dead wife.

.The crime of stealing is different from murder. Of course Lin Xingsheng refused to confess, but Xiao Zimo ordered the yamen to beat him a few times, and he honestly explained everything. If he gritted his teeth and refused to confess, maybe his ass would be smashed.

    However, Lin Xingsheng obviously didn't know much about the law. When he was detained, he realized that he was sentenced to death.

    He immediately wanted to revise his confession, but Xiao Zimo was too lazy to listen to his sophistry, and ordered his servants to put him in a large prison and be executed on another day.

    Xiao Zimo sentenced the person to death in the first trial of the court. At this moment, the people in the county government knew that Xiao Zimo was not to be provoked. For a time, their recent thoughts were temporarily withdrawn.

.After the trial of Lin Xingsheng was over, Xiao Zimo also remembered the twenty-six bandits who were also locked in the prison, but there was no need for trial for those people who wanted to attack him with weapons. He himself was an iron witness. And he is still an official, even if it is only a seventh-rank sesame official, this is not the reason why those people dare to attack him.

    Xiao Zimo didn't bring them up for questioning at all, and immediately sentenced them to 30 years in prison.

    After they were sentenced, Wu Bai informed Xiao Zimo of the dens of the mountain bandits on the mountain, and said that he could lead the way.

    So, Xiao Zimo went out of the county office with a group of yamen.

    Before going out, someone stopped the last yamen, what to do when going out.

.But the yamen didn't know what to do when he left the government. He just followed the arrangement of the class leader and went out with the county magistrate. In the end, he could only shake his head and express that he didn't know.

    The man hadn't heard anything from the yamen, so he had no choice but to go back to the office and find a few other people with some power in his hands to discuss what was going on.

    For their doubts, the county magistrate rolled his eyes and said, "This Xiao Zimo has been here for half a month, don't you really see who the other person is?"

    "I can see it when I see it, but it's not because I'm worried that I saw it wrong, so I asked you to discuss it together to see what you think." Li rubbed his palms and said with a look on his face.

."You said, this Xiao Zimo is too powerful. It's only been so long, and he has bought all the yamen. I just wanted to ask the yamen what they were going out for, but I didn't ask anything. Very." someone said.

    The county magistrate glanced at him and said, "Okay, go do your thing quickly, as long as you don't make a mistake, then Xiao Zimo can't do anything to you, you don't care what he does with the yamen out!"

    Seeing that they couldn't ask anything from the county magistrate, those few people dispersed.

    On the other side, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo took the yamen out of the county town and drove the carriage to the place where they were surrounded by bandits before, leaving one person at the bottom of the mountain watching the carriage, and then a group of people went up the mountain.

    The mountain road is not easy to walk, these yamen are dissatisfied in their hearts, but they dare not say it, they can only complain in their hearts that Xiao Zimo came to this ghost place.

.Seeing their dissatisfaction, Xiao Zimo understood the principle of both reward and punishment, and immediately promised: "When the matter is finished, I invite you to go to the restaurant and have a good meal."

    As soon as they heard that they could go to the restaurant for a big meal, these people were not dissatisfied, and they were looking forward to finishing their work early and going back.

    This person has motivation, and the speed increases. Soon they came to the vicinity of the waterfall. Xiao Zimo asked them to find a hidden place to hide first.

    I followed Wu Bai through the waterfall, entered the cave, and walked all the way to the exit. The two of them carefully observed near the entrance of the cave and found no trace of anyone, so they returned the same way and came to the waterfall, right. He waved at the yamen and motioned them to follow.

.The yamen were a little confused at first, but when they saw Xiao Zimo, they could pass through the waterfall, so they also passed through the waterfall one by one, and then under the guidance of Xiao Zimo, they entered the cave one after another.

    The group passed through the cave smoothly. These yamen did not expect that there is a cave in the cave, and they were all excited and discussed.

    Worrying that they would attract the attention of others, Xiao Zimo motioned for them to keep their voices low, and explained that they came here this time to catch the bandit accomplices before.

    Xiao Zimo didn't tell them before, because he was worried about the news leaking. Now that he has entered here, he doesn't need to worry about that problem, so he explained his purpose of coming here.

    It turns out that this is the lair of those mountain bandits! !

    The yamen were stunned, because this place was so secretive that most people couldn't find it at all.

.The rest of the mountain bandits never thought that someone would be able to find their old lair, so even if they knew that someone had been arrested before, they didn't think about another place to continue to hide. For them, there is no place more hidden than here. .

    Who would have thought that it was still found by the Yamen people.

    Wu Bai deliberately chose those patrols to come here when they were changing shifts. In addition, these people were not vigilant enough, and they were quickly arrested by the yamen.

    There are more than 50 bandits in total here, but unfortunately, more than 20 were arrested before, and there are still more than 20 left. There are also 20 general yamen in Xiao Zimo’s belt. The two sides should have been evenly matched. However, the other party was not prepared at all, so they were caught by surprise when facing the yamen. Most of them were caught by the yamen before they could get their weapons.

.The yamen had knives in their hands. If they dared to resist, they would definitely be hit with knives. They were not stupid, so they would naturally be captured.

    As for the small number of people with weapons, Wu Bai quietly took stone bullets at their wrists, lost their weapons, and they were quickly captured.

    Wu Bai clicked on the people here carefully and found that there was one missing.

    He used to come to this stockade when he was in the mountains before, so he remembered clearly who was in the stockade. Except for those who had already been imprisoned in the prison, he found that there was one less person inside.

    As soon as Xiao Zimo heard that Wu Bai was missing one person, he immediately ordered a few yamen to find him in this stockade.

    But unfortunately, they couldn't find each other no matter how they looked. Even when they asked the bandits individually, they said that the person was still there just now.

.No one could be found, and the sky was not early. It took them a lot of time to go out, and they had to rush back. They couldn't stay here to find this person, not to mention that the trees here are tall and the weeds are deep. Finding someone aimlessly is easier said than done, and in the end, I have no choice but to give up looking for someone else.

    Xiao Zimo rushed out of the door with a group of yamen at noon. When he went back, he was also rushing into the city. If the city gate was closed, they would have to stay outside the city. Overnight.

    Fortunately, God favored them. Not long after they entered the city with their carriages, the city gate was closed.

    At this time, there were not many people on the street, and they brought these bandits to the gate of the county government quickly. As soon as Xiao Zimo got off the carriage, he ordered them to put these bandits in jail.

.When things were done, Xiao Zimo told Father Xiao and the others that they wanted to eat out, and told them not to wait for him, and then took that group of yamen to the restaurant.

    At the entrance of the restaurant, Wu Bai just came over to book a private room in advance.

    He reserved two private rooms, one large and one small, the larger one was used to entertain the yamen, and the smaller one was for him and Xiao Zimo.

    When the food came, Xiao Zimo first went to the big private room to say a few words about their hard work, toasted them with a glass of wine, and then let them do whatever they wanted, and he returned to the room with Wu Bai.

    When the yamen saw Xiao Zimo leave, they became more casual. The whole group ate and drank while bragging, and the atmosphere suddenly rose.

.On the other hand, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo are not so lively here, they are much quieter. The two of them are just chatting at a normal volume. Wu Bai said that he still remembers the appearance of the bandit who escaped. Give it to Xiao Zimo, so that the other party can be arrested and brought to justice as soon as possible.

    Xiao Zimo was a little surprised: "You can still draw?"

    "A little bit." Wu Bai said modestly.

    Then Xiao Zimo chatted with Wu Bai about painting, and he realized that the other party didn't know a little bit, but he clearly understood it. When Xiao Zimo was in the academy, in addition to the four books and five classics, he also learned the six arts of the gentleman. Painting is one of them, but his coursework is quite heavy, so he is only proficient in theoretical knowledge along the way. If he really starts painting, it is estimated that he can only reach the barely passing level that Mr.

    The two of them chatted happily in the restaurant.

.In a certain house in this county, Tan Tianyu looked at the person in front of him with disbelief, and said in shock, "What did you say! The brothers in the stockade were arrested by officers and soldiers?"

    If Wu Bai was here, they could recognize that the person opposite Tan Tianyu was the one they wanted to catch but let him escape.

    The man knelt down at Tan Tianyu's feet tremblingly, and said with a weeping voice, "Yeah, they suddenly rushed into the stockade from nowhere. The brothers were unprepared, and they were all arrested."

    Tan Tianyu angrily kicked him in the heart, kicked the opponent to the ground, and said angrily, "Everything was taken away, so why haven't you been taken away!"

    "I was looking for a hidden corner at the time, they didn't see me, I hurriedly escaped when they went to catch other brothers, I came to you as soon as I got off the mountain, Zhaizhu~"

.The author has something to say: Three shifts to provoke ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 65
مغنية جميلة تتابع مسلسل وتنجذب لأحد الممثلين وتنصدم... الأبطال: ليليان نوميليا ميرفت ريان فايز عزيز يعقوب الشخصيات الثانويه خالد سامي ، بسام ريما س...
15.7K 212 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
244K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
16.2K 476 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...