[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

3.24

1.5K 57 1
By Erishi_An

This time Wu Yao bought medicine and poisoned him in a hurry and was not cautious, so Jing Zhaoyin quickly found out the source of the poison. As for the evidence that he wanted to design Wu Bai when he bought medicine before, he has already dealt with it. It is a pity that he will be sentenced to death only for poisoning Hu Tiancheng, so he did not use the sentence, and he quickly confessed to the previous design of Wu Bai.

    Even if Hu Tiancheng denounced the confession in the court, he wanted to quibble that the two of them didn't design Wu Bai, because Hu Tiancheng's confession was already drawn when he exposed the matter.

    Soon the case was settled, Wu Yao was sentenced to death, and his mother Zhang Shulan was also found to have participated in the design of Wu Bai, and was sentenced to three years. Wu Yao was executed because he was pregnant with a child.

    Since he was pregnant, he was held in solitary confinement and did not share a cell with others.

.For the sake of the child's innocence, Wu Bai took care of him in Jingzhaoyin, and then the child was born smoothly and safely. After the child was born, it was naturally sent to Wu Liangcai's house to be raised by them.

    But that was later. At this moment, after Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to the General's Mansion, they were facing the cold pressure of Zhu Yifang and Wu Zhenghao's father and son.

    Zhu Yifang also heard the word 'again' in Xiao Zimo's sentence, and then she realized that Xiao Zimo actually knew about Wu Yao's design of Wu Bai, and that Wu Bai teamed up to hide them from them, which made her angry for a while. After returning to the mansion, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, and directly asked Xiao Zimo.

    Well, this question happened to be heard by Wu Zhenghao and Wu Jiarong.

.Everyone stared at each other for a while before Wu Zhenghao asked Xiao Zimo to go to the martial arts field with him. The two had a good fight, and Wu Zhenghao let Xiao Zimo go.

    However, this is not over yet. When he just left, the three Wu Jiarong brothers also came together, wanting to learn from Xiao Zimo.

    In the end, I don't know what happened, it turned into a melee of five people, Wu Bai also joined in, and Zhu Yifang and Ning Zhong next to them shook their heads, these children are too energetic.

    The case of Hu Tiancheng and Wu Yao quickly spread, and this matter naturally reached the ears of Prince Anping.

    After hearing that Wu Yao was pregnant for more than three months, Prince Anping almost exploded on the spot, but fortunately, he tightened his facial expression in time, so he didn't fail.

.He remembered that it had only been two months since Wu Yao had drugged him before. Fortunately, it didn't happen in the end, otherwise his head would be green, and it was stupid to help people raise their children for free.

    The Prince Anping was reminded by Xiao Zimo that time, so he was not calculated by Wu Yao. Afterwards, he also investigated Wu Yao and knew that the other party's grandfather was the younger brother of General Wu. Because of this relationship, Wu Yao again When he was looking for him, he thought about it and didn't reject Wu Yao's offer. After all, Wu Yao was not bad looking. If he could put him in the backyard, it might be a way to get involved with the general's mansion. Let the General's Mansion now be a big celebrity in front of the emperor, of course they also want to curry favor.

    Although his eldest brother is already the concubine, but the concubine cannot participate in politics, there are too few people who can help them, and they cannot avoid seeking more reliable assistance.

.As for the position of the prince and husband that Wu Yao said, it is naturally impossible to give him. After all, his status is still too low. At most, it is for the sake of the general's mansion. The prince of Anping did not expect Wu Yao. He actually wanted to bring someone else's child into the manor. When he thought of this, it was as if he had swallowed a fly in his throat.

    ...

    Time is fleeting, and in the blink of an eye, it will come to the end of the year, spring, the season of blooming flowers, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo's wedding date is approaching.

    "Brother Bai, there are still three days before your big wedding day. You can stay in the house honestly these few days, and you are not allowed to go anywhere." Zhu Yifang urged.

    Wu Bai nodded: "I know mother, you have said it many times, don't worry, I will never go out."

.In fact, Zhu Yifang also knew that the other party had listened in, but she was worried, so she couldn't help but say a few more words, after all, this child will become someone else's family after marrying someone, and there will be fewer meetings, especially Bai Ge'er will become Wang Jun, and in the future Becoming a royal, it would be inappropriate for them to care about it, so they can only take advantage of these few days to nag a little more.

    After talking to Wu Bai for a while, he said to the three brothers Wu Jiarong: "Since you have asked for leave these days, then keep an eye on Xiao Zimo, and don't allow him to enter the general's mansion, but you can't let him come in and break the rules. Bad luck."

    The newlyweds couldn't meet three days before their wedding. The three brothers of the Wu family knew this and agreed.

.Saying it was three days, in fact, Xiao Zimo was stopped at the gate half a month in advance and was not allowed to enter the general's mansion. To be honest, he really missed Wu Bai, but because the two were getting married soon, he thought that as long as Wu Bai married and entered the door, and he could see him at any time, so he endured and didn't run to the general's mansion.

    However, Xiao Zimo has more things to do than Wu Bai, and he is a little busier, which makes him less focused on not seeing Wu Bai for a long time.

    Since Wu Bai was going to become the other master of King Xiaoyao, Xiao Zimo, the manor in charge, knew more about Wu Bai's preferences, so he had to keep an eye on everything, and he wanted to make Wu Bai feel like he was at home.

    Although it took a lot of thought, the result was gratifying. Xiao Zimo was very satisfied with the final result, and now he just waited for Wu Bai to marry and accept it.

."Crackling..." Soon the big wedding day arrived.

    Wu Bai was called by Zhu Yifang early to wash up and dress up.

    Xiao Zimo also got up very early in the Xiaoyao Palace, dressed neatly, and first welcomed the Emperor Xiao Ziluo and the Empress, and then rode on a tall horse, walking at the front, and leading the welcoming team towards the General's Palace.

    When he came to the General's Mansion, he was first embarrassed by the three brothers of the Wu family. Fortunately, the other party was not particularly excessive. He dealt with them one by one, came to the door of Wu Bai's room, and then promised Wu Zhenghao and Zhu Yifang. , This finally knocked on the door of Wu Bai's room, and successfully hugged the husband back.

    At the gate of the General's Mansion, he put Wu Bai down and asked him to say goodbye to his parents and brothers, and then took him by the hand to the horse he rode.

.Xiao Zimo did not prepare a sedan chair this time, so he directly carried Wu Bai onto the horse he was riding when he came, and the two rode together. They walked around the main street of the capital three times before returning to the Xiaoyao Palace. .

    Along the way, the servants of the palace scatter copper coins, making the people all over the city feel happy. At the same time, the servants of the general's residence carry Wu Bai's dowry, which almost spares the main street of the capital. This has never been done before. In the past, even the wedding of the eldest princess and the concubine was slightly inferior.

    When they returned to the palace, it was already afternoon. As soon as they came to the lobby, they saw that Xiao Ziluo and the queen were already sitting on the top, with the eldest princess and the concubine sitting on their lower left chairs respectively.

    Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai came to the center under the guidance of the official, and started the wedding ceremony.

    The person who sang the ceremony was the emperor's chief eunuch Laiquan. When the other party saw the two newcomers stand up, they began to sing: "One day to worship the heaven and the earth~"

.Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai turned around and knelt down as soon as the words fell.

    Laiquan went on to sing: "Second worship to the high hall~"

    The first emperor died, and the queen mother went early. As the saying goes, the elder brother is like a father, the elder sister-in-law is like a mother, and Xiao Ziluo is the emperor, these two worships are naturally worshiping him and the queen.

    After Wu Bai and the two had finished their worship, Laiquan sang again: "Happy husband~"

    The two of Xiao Zimo then turned to face each other, bowed their heads and bowed down. When they raised their heads, Xiao Zimo was probably too excited and almost hit Wu Bai's chin. Fortunately, Wu Bai knew kung fu and moved lightly to avoid it. Pain.

    Fortunately, the people present were all human beings, and no one dared to laugh at Xiao Zimo.

    Laiquan also only did not see that scene, and sang with a smile on his lips: "Licheng~Send to the bridal chamber~"

.As soon as the words fell, Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai's hand and walked out of the lobby to the main courtyard where they lived.

    As soon as he entered the yard, Wu Baiman looked at Xiao Zimo in surprise: "How come the furnishings here are exactly the same as my yard?"

    Xiao Zimo smiled proudly: "I deliberately stared at people to arrange this, you see, if there is anything else that needs to be rectified, tell me, I will let them change it when the time comes."

    Wu Bai shook his head: "It's good, no need to change it."

    The corner of the mouth of the mammy who came with them twitched, why did the two of them start talking about rectifying the yard? She hurriedly reminded: "My lord, Wang Jun, I haven't had this cup of wine yet!"

    This mammy was specially arranged by the palace for Xiao Zimo's wedding, which shows that Xiao Ziluo cares about this younger brother.

.Sure enough, when the two in front heard it, they didn't delay in the yard, they quickly entered the house, and drank the wine according to the mother's instructions.

    When the task was completed, Mammy breathed a sigh of relief, leaving the two of them in the room while she withdrew.

    It was still early in the day, so Xiao Zimo ordered his servants to get Wu Bai something to eat first. After talking with Wu Bai for a while, he went to the front hall to make a toast.

    Xiao Ziluo in the front hall waited for him to toast his husband and wife before taking the queen away from the palace and returning to the palace.

    After they left, Xiao Zimo walked a few more tables, toasted a few glasses of wine at will, and then returned to the backyard.

.In the evening, the newlyweds tossed the whole night. The next day, at noon, there was some noise in the house. The servants in the mansion dared to knock on the door tentatively. When they got the answer, they filed in, took the toiletries and walked into the house. All kinds of items are placed, and then stand aside, waiting for the master behind the screen to get up and use it.

    Xiao Zimo didn't have the habit of letting them serve him personally, so they naturally didn't dare to go in and disturb him at this moment.

    Xiao Zimo put on his clothes, and then picked up Wu Bai and dressed him.

    The two walked out of the screen and began to wash.

    After washing, the servants brought in meals for them, and the first thing to do was a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge.

.After lunch, Wu Bai instructed his servants to move two lounge chairs and place them under the wisteria flower gallery in the yard. The wisteria blooms in April, and it is now the beginning of February, but the eaves of the gallery are already covered with branches of wisteria, and the green buds are shaded. .

    Wu Bai was lying on the chair, not wanting to move at all, enjoying the warmth that occasionally overflowed from the crevices of the wisteria, Xiao Zimo was also lying on the other chair next to him, leaning on his side, looking at Wu Bai, his eyes full of tenderness.

    His original plan was to take Wu Bai to the hot spring, but seeing Wu Bai tired and unwilling to move, he simply canceled the plan. Well, the hot spring can be used later.

    Three days later, Wu Bai regained his vitality and took Xiao Zimo back to the General's Mansion.

    The author has something to say: one more ~ ​​there are two more,

.The story of this world will be finished in a while, and then the four short stories of Emperor will begin. Thank you little cuties for your continuous support, okay? 21 16:15:29~2021-08-23 12:21:09 The little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: slowly stuck 1;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 397 116
Jin Suo (the golden snail) underwent his heavenly tribulation and was suddenly struck by a bolt of lightning into another world. Before he could feel...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
49.8K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
43.6K 1.4K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...