[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

3.18

1.5K 54 0
By Erishi_An

After Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to the garden, he looked around and found no one from Hu Tiancheng, so he found his sister's personal maid and found that the other party was already beside her.

    So he walked towards the eldest princess, first greeted the eldest princess, and then said, "Sister, can I ask you a few words with your maid?"

    The eldest princess has several maids who are close to her, and there is no shortage of people to wait on her. She only glanced at Chai'er and seemed a little curious as to why her brother had something to ask this maid, and then nodded: "Okay, you can ask!"

    Chai'er was also a little surprised. She didn't remember what she had with the second prince, why the other party asked her.

    Seeing that the eldest princess agreed, Xiao Zimo turned to look at Chai'er and asked, "I just saw you and a young master coming from the backyard, do you know his name?"

.It turned out to be this, then there is nothing to say, Chai'er was relieved, and replied respectfully and honestly: "Back to the second prince's words, just now that young master's surname is He, he got lost and walked to the backyard, and I brought it to him. road."

    "Surname He? Are you sure your surname is He?" Xiao Zimo stared at Chai'er and confirmed again.

    Seeing his serious appearance, Chai'er worried that there was something going on here, and tried to recall it, and then reaffirmed: "Yes, he said his surname was He."

    Hearing this answer, Xiao Zimo waved his hand to signal the other party to leave.

    When the maid returned to the princess, Wu Bai said, "Why, you still suspect the other party?"

    "Well, I should have read it right." .Xiao Zimo felt that he was not mistaken. The back of the person walking with the maid was exactly the same as the one he saw on the second floor of Mingyue Building that day. At that time, he also saw Hu Tiancheng lying on the door of the private room first. It was urgent, so he was a little impressed.

    Wu Baisi said, "Then let's go to the housekeeper of your sister's house and ask him to give us a list of today's banquet guests, and then find out the person with the surname He, and then follow this direction to see if there is any. Maybe Hu Tiancheng sneaked into the Princess Mansion with the other party. Since Chai'er said the other party's surname He just now, I don't think this surname was made up. It's very likely that Hu Tiancheng didn't tell Chai'er his real name. , but borrowed the surname of the person who brought him to the house."

    "Okay, let's go now!" Xiao Zimo said impatiently. He felt that what Brother Bai said just now was like handling a case, which made him feel very novel.
."Why are you in such a hurry? There are a lot of people today, let's walk slowly and be careful to bump into someone." Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo's hand and said with a smile.

    "Don't worry, I paid attention." Xiao Zimo nodded in agreement.

    After a while, the two asked the servant girl all the way, and found the housekeeper Fu, who was in the warehouse watching the servants register the gifts brought by the guests into the warehouse one by one.

    Although Butler Fu is focused on watching the people entering the warehouse, he is also an exquisite person. Naturally, he noticed Xiao Zimo and the two walking towards him early, quickly put down the gift list in his hand, and went forward to salute: "I have seen King Xiaoyao, Young Master Wu."

    "Uncle Fu, we are looking for you to help us with something.This butler was the person next to Xiao Zimo's mother, and he was also an old man who watched Xiao Zimo's three brothers and sisters grow up. Later, the eldest princess left the palace and lived in the princess mansion. He also came to the princess mansion as a housekeeper, and he Conscientious and conscientious, Xiao Zimo also respects him, so he did not support the prince's air when talking at the moment.

    Butler Fu was stunned for a moment, then reacted and asked, "I wonder what the lord wants the servant to do?"

    "Uncle Fu, can you show us my sister's guest list today?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "This, yes, please wait a moment." Butler Fu didn't think much about the use of the list, and immediately turned around and instructed a maid behind him to get the list.

    The little lady listened to the order, moved quickly, and came over with the list in a while.

    "Give it to the lord!" .Butler Fu did not take the list, and directly ordered the maid to hand over the list to Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo took the list, immediately opened it and put it together with Wu Bai, and looked at it.

    People with the surname He are not common, and there are only two families on the list. Wu Bai and the two quickly targeted these two families.

    "Uncle Fu, can you tell us about the two families? For example, who are they here today?" Wu Bai pointed to the two names on the list and asked Uncle Fu.

    Uncle Fu also came over and found that both of them were surnamed He, and he was puzzled, but he didn't ask, and answered honestly: "He Wenxuan above is the servant of the Ministry of Rites, and today his wife brought only his son He Wenliang. , The following person named He Jinming is the head of the Hanlin Academy, and his wife only brought their brother-in-law to the residence today.After all, the Princess Mansion is not a vegetable market, and it is impossible for those concubines and concubines to be brought in.

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo and the two asked Butler Fu to inquire about He Wenliang and He Yu respectively, thanked them, handed him the list, and left the warehouse.

    After listening to Butler Fu's introduction just now, the two of them have roughly understood that He Wenliang is a dummy, and He Yu is a little brother who does not go out of his way. Yu knew each other, on the contrary, it is very likely that he and He Wenliang knew each other.

    With the direction of the matter, Wu Bai and the two are no longer confused. They always have to ask He Wenliang to see if the other party has helped Hu Tiancheng infiltrate the Princess Mansion, and what is the purpose of doing so.

.Time passed quickly, and when the two returned to the garden again, the flower viewing banquet was over, and Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo had to say goodbye to the eldest princess and leave.

    At this time, Zhu Yifang had already left with her three sons. She knew that Xiao Zimo would take good care of Brother Bai, so she didn't specially send people to find Wu Bai to go home with him. Wu Bai had to sit on Xiao Zimo's house. carriage.

    on the carriage

    Wu Bai asked, "What should we do now, shall we go directly to the Office of the Minister of Rites?"

    "No, just send two servants to stare at He Wenliang after I go back. Once we find out that he and Hu Tiancheng know each other, we will arrest him and interrogate him properly." Xiao Zimo planned.

    "Okay." Wu Bai nodded.

    After two days, Xiao Zimo suddenly came to the General's Mansion to find Wu Bai, saying that things had progressed, and He Wenliang knew Hu Tiancheng.

."I have asked the servants to tie up He Wenliang, let's go to trial him together!" Xiao Zimo suggested.

    Wu Bai agreed, and followed Xiao Zimo in the carriage to a remote alley, and then walked into a yard. There were two people standing in it. When he saw them coming, he hurried over to salute.

    "Where is he now?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Back to the lord, he was tied up in the house by the minions." One of the men replied.

    Then Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai walked in, and they saw He Wenliang's eyes were blindfolded and his hands were tied back to a post.

    He Wenliang heard someone approaching the house and shouted at them arrogantly: "Do you know who this son is? Do you know who this son's father is? Who gave you the courage to kidnap this young master? If I escape, I will make your life worse than death..."

."Shut up, we know who you are and who your father is. Since we dare to do this, we must not be afraid of your father." Xiao Zimo said with a displeased expression.

    The other party was so noisy that his ears hurt!

    Since He Wenliang was tied up, no one has paid any attention to him, no one has spoken to him. He was afraid at first, but later he found out that the other party was only tying him up and didn't hurt him, and his courage gradually returned. That's why Xiao Zimo shouted and threatened when the two of them came in just now.

.At this moment, someone finally agreed to pay attention to him. He suddenly understood that the master who arrested him had arrived, and he was not afraid of his father's minister of etiquette when he listened to the other party's words. Suddenly, he felt uneasy in his heart, and his courage also declined. When he spoke, he only dared to ask in a low voice: "This eldest brother, although I messed up a bit, but I have never harmed anyone, did you catch someone??"

    "No mistake, it's you He Wenliang." Xiao Zimo affirmed.

    Seeing Xiao Zimo read out his name, He Wenliang no longer had any luck in his heart, he accepted his fate, and was sure that the other party was arresting him, he couldn't help feeling a little discouraged, lowered his head and sighed.

    "We have something to ask you, do you know Hu Tiancheng? You'd better answer honestly. Once we find out that you lied, you should know the consequences." Xiao Zimo threatened.

    "Know, know." He Wenliang nodded quickly.

.He and Hu Tiancheng were just friends, and of course they wouldn't hide anything for each other, so he answered honestly immediately.

    "You took him to the Princess Mansion before?" Xiao Zimo asked again.

    Hearing this, He Wenliang was shocked. He didn't expect the other party to even know this, but unfortunately now his eyes are blindfolded and he can't see who the other party is. What's going on." But he complained about Hu Tiancheng in his heart, it must be what this person did in the Princess Mansion, so he was involved in such disasters as being kidnapped, but he didn't know if the other party would let him go after he answered honestly. Own?

    Forget it, no matter, there is always a dream, what if the other party sees that he has a good attitude and lets him go?

    So He Wenliang continued: "Hu Tiancheng gave me 3,000 taels of silver and asked me to take him into the princess' mansion."

.Xiao Zimo said solemnly: "Then why did he go to the Princess Mansion?" He was willing to spend 3,000 taels of silver, to say that the other party just went in to hang out and see the flowers? He can't believe it!

    He Wenliang replied: "He said he had never been to such a luxurious place, so he wanted to see and see." At that time, he also laughed at the other party's lack of knowledge, but now it seems that he was tricked by Hu Tiancheng. Now, thinking of this, He Wenliang's face was a little hot, and he was actually played around by a businessman's son!

    Then Xiao Zimo and the two asked He Wenliang a few more questions. Seeing that the other party really didn't know much, they stopped the interrogation. After they left, He Wenliang was knocked out, and when he woke up again, he found that he was in his own house. In an alleyway not far from the door.

.He instantly realized that he had been let go, and his heart was filled with a sense of happiness for the rest of his life, and then a surge of anger took over his mind. out the door.

    He is going to find Hu Tiancheng to settle accounts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
166K 5.4K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
136K 4.8K 153
Title: 穿成丧尸文里的怀崽炮灰 Author:斫染 Status: Completed Description: Lin Konglu woke up and found himself trapped in a deserted mountain villa. [Don't open t...
162K 6K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...