[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

3.13

1.7K 69 16
By Erishi_An

Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai returned to the General's Mansion together.

    General Wu and Zhu Yifang were a little surprised when they saw them coming back together. It was clear that Xiao Zimo's attitude earlier showed that Bai Ge'er's reputation was the most important thing. Why are these two people getting together again today?

    The two looked at each other, and Zhu Yifang asked first, "Brother Bai, where have you been today? A new batch of fabrics has been placed under our shop, and I'm going to take you to pick out some new ones for you. What about the clothes, and why did the second prince come back with you?"

    Wu Bai replied honestly: "Mother, didn't Wu Yao fall into the water before? My aunt had some suspicions that I pushed Wu Yao into the water. Later, Wu Yao woke up and told him that it was a misunderstanding. Today I received it from my aunt. The letter asked me to go to Mingyuelou for dinner, and she intends to apologize to me in person."

    "It turns out that she knows her in general." Zhu Yifang nodded.

."What about the second prince?" Wu Zhenghao glanced at Xiao Zimo with a deep meaning, as if asking why the other party came to see Brother Bai again.

    Xiao Zimo quickly explained: "Uncle, I didn't intend to breach the contract. I actually received a report from my servant today that someone was trying to kill Brother Bai, so I went to see Brother Bai when I was worried."

    "What? Someone is trying to kill Brother Bai, what's going on?" Wu Zhenghao stared at Xiao Zimo.

    Zhu Yifang was also frightened, and hurriedly looked at Wu Bai, seeing that the other party was not injured in any way, and he was relieved.

    Wu Bai didn't expect Xiao Zimo to say this, but since he has said it, Wu Bai will no longer hide it, and honestly tell what happened in the restaurant.

.The more Wu Zhenghao and Zhu Yifang listened, the more angry they became. They wanted to shoot Wu Yao and Hu Tiancheng to death on the spot, the son of a small businessman, who even dared to plot against the little son of General Xiao Xiang's mansion.

    "Don't be angry, don't be angry." Wu Bai quickly stepped forward to give the two Shunbei to calm them down, so as not to damage their bodies.

    When their anger slowly subsided, Wu Zhenghao's eyes towards Xiao Zimo became gentle, which made Xiao Zimo a little flattered.

    "Thank you Second Prince for your help today." Wu Zhenghao stood up and cupped his hands towards Xiao Zimo.

    "No thanks, it's all I should do." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Zhenghao a little embarrassedly. Now that he is enlightened, he understands what he thinks about Brother Bai, so facing Wu Zhenghao's future father-in-law, he feels a little guilty.

    Wu Zhenghao was full of gratitude, but he saw Xiao Zimo's guilty conscience.

.Guilty? What's so guilty about saving Brother Bai?

    Suddenly, Wu Zhenghao thought of something, narrowed his eyes, looked at Xiao Zimo, and found that the other party's small eyes swept towards Brother Bai from time to time.

    As a visitor, Wu Zhenghao immediately understood that Xiao Zimo was probably thinking about his own brother Bai, and then he looked at Brother Bai again, and found that the other party looked at Xiao Zimo with the same expression as before, no change, so he put it down. Come to the heart, this shows that Xiao Zimo should not have expressed his heart to Brother Bai yet.

    Although I understand Xiao Zimo's intentions, and the identity of the other party is high enough to be worthy of Brother Bai, as a child of the royal family, it is impossible for the backyard to be quiet. To be honest, their husband and wife would rather Brother Bai choose The family background is not as good as the general's mansion. In this way, with the general's mansion, the other party will never dare to treat Bai Ge'er badly.

.Thoughts turned around, Wu Zhenghao didn't show anything on his face. He smiled and invited Xiao Zimo to stay for dinner. After all, they just helped Brother Bai today, and they were not so impersonal.

    When Xiao Zimo heard that he could stay at Wu's house for dinner, he was very happy. It's not that he never ate at Wu's house before, but he was not as happy today.

    At dinner, Wu Bai habitually gave Xiao Zimo his favorite dishes, which immediately caused waves in Wu Zhenghao's heart. He just thought that Xiao Zimo was thinking about his little brother, but now it seems that But it's not like that, the two of them clearly have mutual intentions.

    Ugh! Wu Zhenghao sighed in his heart, feeling a little complicated, not knowing what to do next.

.After dinner, Xiao Zimo was sent away, and everyone in the Wu family separated, Wu Bai also returned to his yard, and wandered in the yard at will to digest food.

    What he didn't know was that the three brothers of the Wu family who had been separated just now were getting together again at this moment.

    The third brother Wu Jiayu took the lead and said: "Big brother, second brother, did you see that just now, the younger brother was fascinated by Xiao Zimo's servant, and even gave him vegetables, he has never served me vegetables." Tone Some sour.

    The elder brother Wu Jiarong nodded and said, "Not only that, Xiao Zimo's eyes looking at Brother Bai is not right today."

    The second brother Wu Jiazhen scratched his head and asked, "What about Wu Yao and others who want to bully Brother Bai? How about we go and beat that Hu Tiancheng sack?" .They had heard about it from their parents when they had dinner just now, so they only got together after dinner, mainly to discuss the matter.

    "Yes, and that Wu Yao, if it wasn't for him being a brother, I would also want to sack him. Big brother, you have a lot of ideas, so give us some ideas." Wu Jiayu said.

    "Don't worry, take a look at this, this is the news I just asked my servants to inquire about." Wu Jiarong took out a piece of paper.

    The eyes of the other two brothers lit up, and their eldest brother was very powerful, so they found out the news.

    The three of them got together and quickly read the above news.

.I saw that Hu Tiancheng's legs were broken. Now his family is asking a doctor to treat his legs. After reading the news, the three of them are both relieved and regretful. The good thing is that the other's legs are broken. It's the other party who shouldn't go out next time, so they can't put each other in the sack.

    Wu Jiarong changed his mind and said faintly: "A gentleman's revenge is not too late in ten years. When his legs are healed, let's put on sacks. As long as he is healed, we can keep putting on his sacks, so that he won't dare to go out in the future. It can also be considered to eliminate harm for the people, lest he go out and harm other people."

    Sure enough, after listening to him, the other two also thought that this idea was a good idea, and they applauded!

.Of course, the plans of the brothers here are unknown to others, and Xiao Zimo is also planning to retaliate against Hu Tiancheng, but his way of revenge on Hu Tiancheng is not simply to set the other party's sack, but to start from the root. , The reason why Hu Tiancheng dares to be so bold now is that his family is used to it, so he recruited a few of his own stewards and told them to find a way to crack down on each other's business and teach them a lesson.

    The next day, the news that the Wu family's thank-you gift was delivered to the Xiaoyao Palace entered the palace.

    When Xiao Ziluo heard this, he immediately recruited his younger brother into the palace.

    "Brother Wan'an." Xiao Zimo saluted.

    "Okay, okay, there are no outsiders here, why are you so serious?" Xiao Ziluo's eyes twitched and he said helplessly.

.He knew that the younger brother was complaining about himself for not breaking the other person's mind. At that time, he thought it was funny and wanted to see his brother's good show, so he hid it. He went to the weapon shop.

    "Hmph, when you fooled me before, you didn't think I was your own." Xiao Zimo said proudly in front of his brother.

    Seeing this, Xiao Ziluo knew that the other party was not really angry, so he coaxed the other party a few words, and then gossip: "I heard that the General's Mansion gave you a gift, what's the matter?"

    "Because I helped Brother Bai a favor, they gave me a thank you gift." Xiao Zimo told the truth, after all, he is a prince, and the other party is the general's residence. If this kind of thing is not explained clearly, he is worried about the emperor. My brother has a pimple in his heart.

.Hearing this, Xiao Ziluo was stunned for a moment. Obviously, he didn't think about it. His own younger brother didn't understand it. He was not a person who loved to be restrained since he was a child. How could he be interested in this dragon chair that can trap people for a lifetime? He was simply interested in his brother's emotional development.

    Then he opened his mouth and asked: "I see that you are not too young, how about I give you a marriage?"

    The topic changed so quickly that Xiao Zimo almost didn't react, and then he wanted to say thank you.

    But before he could say it, he was frightened by Xiao Ziluo's words, "I think the daughter of the Prime Minister's family is good, and it's just right for you." He quickly shouted: "Brother Huang~ don't!"

    "Hahaha... I'm teasing you, I know you like that white brother, I'll give you two marriages." Xiao Ziluo, who was rarely seen by the emperor's younger brother, looked so anxious, he couldn't help but sigh. Laugh out.

.Xiao Zimo breathed a sigh of relief, he wanted to agree immediately, but thinking of something, he refused: "Brother Huang, I want to ask Brother Bai's opinion, I still don't know what he thinks of me. Well, in case he doesn't want to..."

    "Okay, then it's up to you." Xiao Ziluo nodded in agreement. After all, once his imperial decree is over, there is no possibility to change it. If that little brother is dissatisfied, his future life will not be too happy, after all When two people get married, it's a relationship rather than hatred. It's good to ask in advance. If the other party disagrees, let's talk about it.

    Xiao Zimo was delighted when he heard this, and said cheerfully to Xiao Ziluo, "Thank you, Brother Huang, I will retire first."

    "Well, let's go, I'm waiting for your good news."

    Xiao Zimo left the palace all the way, and did not go back to the mansion, but went directly to the general mansion in a carriage. He was eager to confirm Wu Bai's intentions.
.When Zhu Yifang saw the other party coming again, she quickly ordered the servants to serve tea.

    "No need for auntie, I'm here to look for Brother Bai, is he at home?" Xiao Zimo asked with a worried expression on his face.

    "He's at home, do you have anything to do with him?" Zhu Yifang asked.

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Yes, I have something very important to tell him."

    Seeing that he didn't look like a joke, Zhu Yifang was also captured by the other party for a while, thinking that he really had something important to say, so he invited a maid to show him the way. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 213 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
67.8K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
181K 4.1K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc