[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

3.9

1.7K 61 5
By Erishi_An

"Mother, what are you looking for from me?" Wu Bai asked again when he arrived at Banting.

    Zhu Yifang originally had a lot to say to Wu Bai, but when it came to the end, she didn't know how to say it. the person? If not, will my mother look at you for you?"

    After she finished speaking, she stared straight at Wu Bai, intending to see his reaction.

    When Wu Bai saw her mysterious at first, he thought something big had happened, but now he knew that the other party was worried about his marriage, so he relaxed and replied, "Mother, I'm still young, don't worry.". Although Wu Bai likes Xiao Zimo in his heart, it seems that Xiao Zimo in this world is not fully enlightened emotionally, so Wu Bai is not in a hurry for the time being. Anyway, when the time comes, he and Xiao Zimo will always be together. He is not worried that Xiao Zimo will change his mind in the end, so Wu Bai looks innocent and ignorant in Zhu Yifang's eyes.

    Seeing that there was no shyness on his face, Zhu Yifang guessed in her heart: Could it be that Brother Bai hasn't woken up yet?

    After thinking about this, Zhu Yifang no longer bothered about Wu Bai's marriage. It was just right that she was not enlightened. She was just able to keep the child for two more years. Once the child is married, it is difficult to see each other. Even if both parties are in the capital, it is not as good as They got along more before they got married.

    After thinking about it, Zhu Yifang stopped frowning all day, and ate an extra bowl of rice for dinner, which made Wu Zhenghao look at her several times in surprise.

.In the evening, the husband and wife were lying on the bed and chatting, Wu Zhenghao asked, "Why is Madam so happy today?"

    Zhu Yifang thought about it, and told Wu Zhenghao what her mother's sister-in-law said.

    After listening to Wu Zhenghao, he frowned and said after a long while, "The second prince has a free-spirited temper and doesn't like to be restrained. Brother Bai's temperament is a little demure, so I'm afraid it's a little inappropriate for the two of them to be together."

    "Hey, I have also considered what you said, but if the emperor issues an decree, our family will not be able to resist the decree. I tested Brother Bai today, he is still young, he is not enlightened at all, he just doesn't know the second prince. What do you think about him, you can find a chance to test it some other day. If he doesn't care about Brother Bai, we can also breathe a sigh of relief. Now that Brother Bai is already in his prime, it's not suitable for him to play with a foreigner. Once it gets out, our brother Bai's reputation will be ruined." Zhu Yifang sighed.

."Well, what you said is also reasonable. When I find an opportunity another day, I will test the second prince. If he has no intention of liking Brother Bai, I will remind him to avoid suspicion when I see Brother Bai, after all, he does not I'm young, I should understand this point." Wu Zhenghao replied.

    After hearing what her husband said, Zhu Yifang felt relieved and closed her eyes to sleep.

    The next day, Wu Zhenghao returned early from the morning. As soon as he entered the mansion gate, he found Xiao Zimo standing there on the inside of the gate. He remembered the conversation with his wife last night, so he raised his steps and walked towards the other party.

    "Second prince, what are you doing here?"

.Xiao Zimo was staring at the rockery next to him, and when he heard someone calling him, he turned around and saw that it was Wu Bai's father, and quickly replied: "General Wu, I'm waiting for Brother Bai, we'll go out for a walk together later, I heard about a weapons shop yesterday, and the weapons in it are all kinds and very rare, and I was going to go and have a look."

    Hearing that the other party was here to invite Brother Bai to go shopping, Wu Zhenghao immediately exploded in his heart, took a deep breath, and then slowly said: "Second prince, my brother Bai has reached the age of marriage, so he should be looking for a good marriage. When you take him out to go shopping like this, I'm worried that it will affect his reputation, if you don't care about him, you should know how to treat him."

.Xiao Zimo came to the General's Mansion in high spirits and was about to take Wu Bai out for a shopping spree. Who knew that before he went out, Wu Zhenghao poured cold water on him. He immediately wanted to refute the other party's words, but after thinking about it carefully, what the other party said was not unreasonable. , he took Brother Bai to the street like this, it will indeed affect the reputation of Brother Bai, and General Wu is also thinking of Brother Bai, he has no reason to accuse the other party, it is himself who almost did the wrong thing.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Zimo blushed and said ashamed: "I'm sorry, it was me who disturbed, and I also asked General Wu to tell Brother Bai that I have something to do today, so I can't go shopping with him, and I will apologize to him in person another day." , Xiao Zimo left in a hurry.

    After Wu Bai came, he only saw Xiao Zimo's back, and it was too late for him to stop him.

    "Father, what's wrong with Brother Xiao?Seeing that Wu's father was just there, Wu Bai asked.

    When Father Wu heard his question, he touched his nose a little embarrassedly and coughed twice: "The second prince said that he has urgent matters to deal with, and he can't take you to go shopping. He asked me to tell you."

    Seeing Wu's father's guilty appearance, Wu Bai remembered the conversation between his mother and him yesterday, and he knew it in his heart. He guessed that Wu's father must have said something to Xiao Zimo, so the other party would break the appointment and had no choice but to say : "Father, don't worry, Brother Xiao is not a person without measure."

    "I understand for my father, but I still don't want you to be hurt by rumors." Wu Zhenghao said sternly.

    Ok! Wu Bai spreads his hands, his parents are so good to him, he can't be ignorant, he won't go shopping today if he doesn't go shopping!

.Then, Wu Bai said with concern: "Father, you have worked hard in the past, go and have lunch, mother is waiting for you in the main courtyard!"

    "What about you?" Wu Zhenghao asked with a warm heart when he heard his younger son's caring words.

    "I was going to go out with Big Brother Xiao today. I had lunch early, but I'm not hungry at the moment." Wu Bai replied honestly.

    On this side, the father and son were talking. On the other side, Xiao Zimo entered the palace and wanted to talk to his imperial brother.

    He didn't know what happened to him either. After the Wu family left, he felt a little uncomfortable, and he couldn't find the source to vent, so he had to go to the palace to chat with the emperor and see if the other party could help him think about it. matter.

    Xiao Zimo has been close to the emperor since he was a child.

    Imperial study room

.As soon as the emperor heard that his younger brother was coming, he immediately ordered people to be invited in.

    As soon as the other party entered the door, Xiao Ziluo found that the younger brother looked gloomy and did not know what happened, which made him so depressed. Of course, he did not feel that his younger brother was being bullied. After all, who does not know that he loves this younger brother, the other party Now that he has a title, who would dare to be disrespectful, so he guessed that it was mostly his brother's business.

    "What's wrong? With this appearance, I was bullied?" Xiao Ziluo said with a smile.

    Seeing his elder brother asking questions, Xiao Zimo didn't think he had anything to hide, so he honestly told what happened to him today, and said that he was in a very bad mood right now.

    As soon as Xiao Ziluo heard it, he knew what his brother was bothering about. He was happy, but said on his face, "So you are angry that General Wu is disrespectful to you?"

."No, I'm not that stingy!" Xiao Zimo quickly retorted.

    Xiao Ziluo gave a meaningful 'oh' and said, "Then why are you depressed? Or are you suffering and couldn't see those weapons today?"

    Sure enough, hearing Xiao Ziluo say this, Xiao Zimo's eyes lit up and nodded: "By the way, I'm just suffering for this matter!"

    Seeing that his younger brother was still so confused, Xiao Ziluo raised his eyebrows and said to the servant beside him: "Come here, send King Xiaoyao out of the palace, and by the way, send him to that weapon shop to appreciate the weapons."

    Then Xiao Zimo was led out of the imperial study by the servant.

    Looking at the reopened door of the imperial study, Xiao Zimo stood motionless, but it was the servant who reminded him that he reacted, left the palace, and went to the weapon shop.

.As soon as he entered the shop, Xiao Zimo took a few glances at the weapons and felt that there was nothing unusual about them. Seeing an inferior long sword, Xiao Zimo's patience was completely exhausted, and he walked out of the shop without looking back.

    After sending Xiao Zimo back to the Xiaoyao Palace, the chamberlain returned to the palace and told Xiao Ziluo about Xiao Zimo's every move in that weapon shop.

    After listening to this, Xiao Ziluo couldn't help laughing loudly. He put his hands together and said, "It looks like there will be a good show to watch next." such an expression.

    Next, Wu Bai didn't see Xiao Zimo for a long time.

.On this day, Wu Bai took the maid out and planned to go shopping, but he happened to meet Wu Yao on the road. As soon as the other party saw him, he tangled up and greeted him affectionately: "Brother Bai, it is rare to see you going out, I didn't expect to meet you today, it's really fate."

    Wu Liangcai's family has not been able to take advantage of the general's mansion since the old general's death, but they are relatives, plus the old general's entrustment before his death, Wu Bai's family did not deliberately target them, just treated them as ordinary distant relatives. Come to get along, but it's just a matter of face.

    In the past, when Wu Zhenghao's house often dealt with trivial matters for Wu Liangcai's family, the other party still ignored them and targeted them all day long. Wu Yao was bold enough to push Wu Bai into the water. Now there is not much contact between the two families. When people saw Wu Bai's family, they all smiled shyly.

.As the saying goes, don't slap a smiling face. Although Wu Bai didn't like Wu Yao, he didn't speak ill of him. He nodded casually and replied, "Yeah, what a coincidence." Every time I go out, I meet your family by chance.

    Seeing Wu Bai's indifferent appearance, Wu Yao hated in his heart, gritted his back teeth, and said again: "The lotus flowers in the south of the city are blooming, I rented a cruise ship and was about to go to the cruise ship. It's lively, Brother Bai, you just appeared, let's go and have a look together?"

    As he said that, he was about to step forward and grab Wu Bai's arm and let him go with him.

    The maid behind Wu Bai took a few steps forward and stopped him.

.Wu Yao suddenly looked aggrieved and said with a sad face: "I know you are still complaining about me, Brother Bai, but I really didn't mean to do that at the beginning. Now it has been ten years since that incident, and my uncle is dying. The two of us were asked to live in harmony and help each other out, and today I am kind enough to take you to the lake with you, even if you…”

    "Okay, okay, shut up, I'll go with you." Wu Bai couldn't bear to listen to the other party's nonsense. Wu Yao was used to putting on airs and asking him to continue talking. He didn't know what he would say nonsense. People on the street didn't know what it would be like to hear it. He himself was fine.

    Seeing that his goal was achieved, Wu Yao immediately changed his smile and said with a smile: "Then let's go! My carriage is parked there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
83.9K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
31.2K 1.5K 109
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...
628K 34K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...