No Authority [Alexis McMahon]

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

Alexis McMahon or better known as Alex to family and Lexi to friends, was roped into the McMahon Dynasty, WWE... More

[1]- Its Time
[2]- Making Matches
[3]- Pipebombshell
[4]- Turning
[5]- Deano wants Revenge
[6]- Knock out
[7]- Bruises
[8]- Tag Team
[9]- Night of Champions
[10]- The Shield
[11]- Gauntlet Match
[12]- Opening up
[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts
[14]- Stressing
[15]- 11 on 3
[16]- Eight Man Tag?
[17]- First Time With the Sheild
[18]- Hangouts
[19]- Dean
[20]- Match against Breezy
[21]- Mission Accomplished
[22]- Main Event
[23]- Tweets
[24]- NXT
[25]- One Two Many Strikes
[26]- Battleground
[27]- Last Sunday Night
[28]- Calling out Stephanie
[29]- Meetings
[30]- Total Drama
[31]- Polaroid Pranking
[32]- Starting Wars
[33]- And so it Continues
[34]- Seth For Main Event
[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin
[36]‐ Poker Face
[37]- Pathetic
[38]- Used
[40]- Talk
[41]- Let you down
[42]- Newbie
[43]- Prison Break
[44]- To Us
[45]- Hell in a Cell
[46]- Welcome
[47]‐ An Awkwardly Amazing Night
[48]- Recovering Concussion
[49]‐ Halloween Party
[50]- Jon Moxley
[51]- Trash Talk
[52]- Break
[53]‐ Up

[39]- Prison.

309 2 2
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

//Seth//

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Roman yells at Dean.

"Look, I didn't mean for that to happen okay?!" Dean answers.

"Whether you meant it or not. You choked her! You put your hands on her!" Roman retorts.

"Oh well thanks Roman for filling me in on that okay!" Dean says sarcastically.

"Your welcome then, cause clearly, you don't understand exactly what you did, and what can happen to you cause it- you know what I could kill myself right now!" He continues shouting.

"I'd like to see you try." Dean chuckles.

"Don't push me Ambrose." Roman grits. "Oh what are you gonna do Reigns, spear me?" Dean patronizes.

"I'd do alot more than that." Roman growls. "Come do it then! I dare you!"

They start walking towards eachother ready for a right. I jump in between then pushing them both away.

"Okay you two stop it now!" I shout at them. "This isn't gonna help anymore, not me, you or Alex."

"Now will you two stop and help me figure this out. Right now she's about to head out there and God knows she isn't ready for this at all." I look at Roman. "On top of that you might've just traumatized her even more when you went all abuser on her." I look over at Dean, who stares at me with a blank expression.

"So, Rollins what's your bright idea, huh?" Dean looks at me condescendingly.

"Well, we can try to stop-"

"Don't be stupid." Dean cuts in. "Well what do you suggest we do Dean, as if this isn't your fault in the first place." Roman jumps in.

"My fault?! I never told he defy her parents honor." He retorts.

"You know that isn't what he's talking about." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." He grumbles and walks away.

"Yeah walk away you're good at that." Roman sighs.

Looking over at the TV we had completely been wound up in our own conversation that we didn't notice that Alex was being arrested.

Alex was being arrested!

"Oh no." I mutter scrambling to the door.

"Shit." Roman swears following me.

I walk outside into the halls running down to the back garage, Roman and Dean on my tail.

"Alex!" I stop and yell out her name. She looks over at me and run towards her.

"I'm sorry sir you cannot see her right now." Two officers stops me.

"No, you have to let me talk to her please, this is a misunderstanding." I try to bargain.

"Sorry sir if you try to resist us I am going to have to arrest you to." He warns on hand towards me defensively and another to his handcuffs. "You can see her at the station after she is processed."

I stop fighting them and watch Alex as they put her in the car. They head to the front and get in.

I walk up to the window talking to Alex. "Look we're gonna get you out of this okay, I promise just hold on." The car starts moving away. "Hold on!"

I watch as the car drives off and out of the arena. Roman comes next to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna go get her." I tell him. "Okay."

"Now. I'm gonna go get her now." I clarify.

"Okay. Go." He tells me. "You guys will be fine tonight without me right?" I ask.

"Yeah." Roman replies looking over at Dean who still had a still face but this time a little more concerned than before.

"Don't rip eachother apart while I'm gone." I tell him to which he chuckles slightly.

I walk out to the parking lot. "Keys." I say to the dealer. He tosses them to me and I unlock the car getting in driving out.

As I drive to the station I felt sick seeing her like that. Her cheeks and nose were bright red, her baby hair stuck to her forehead in a thin layer of sweat. Her eyes were red and puffy, smudged makeup under her eyes. She was terrified and i feel sick to my stomach that I didn't help her earlier. I stood there like am idiot and watched as Dean grabbed her. I should've done something. Anything. I should have stopped him! "Dammit!" I yell out hitting the staring wheel.

I take a few deep breaths as I near the station. After parking and entering the station I walk up the desk and greeted the lady at the front desk.

"Hi, I need you to look up someone." I tell her.

"Sure, I need a full name." She says looking towards her computer.

"Alex- uh- Alexis McMahon." I tell her slight panting from sprinting in here like a mad man.

"One second please, you can have a seat over there." She tells me.

"No its fine, I'm good standing." I politely decline.

She types it in her expression turns confused. "Can you repeat the name please?" She asks.

"Alexis McMahon."

"Spell our the last name?"

"M-c-m-a-h-o-n."

"I'm sorry sir, but there is no Alexis McMahon in the system." She turns her head and looks at me.

"What? No there has to be an Alexis, she's supposed to be here right now." I look at her in the eye saying.

"I'm sorry but there was no arrests made tonight." She insisted.

"What do you mean there was no arrests!" I snap.

"Is there a problem here?" Another officer comes cautiouslying walking towards me.

"No, there is no problem, look I saw her get arrested with my own eyes did anyone bring in a girl about 5'3- 5'4 in height has brown hair, blue to green eyes anything?"

"I'm sorry sir but no one came in matching those descriptions. And there is no Alexis McMahon put in the system in this entire state." She sighs.

I let our an agitated sigh muttering an okay and turning around to leave.

Where the hell could she be?

//Alex//

I look out the window at every bright light, every person walking by either enjoying or hating their life. Every car that honked at the people crossing or in traffic. The buildings, and signs of every business. The street vendors selling CDs and DVDs, clothes, little nick knacks. All of this is going away, it is being taken away from me in a matter of moments.

After the uncontrollable crying and insufferable headache I had earned from it everything stopped. My heart stopped racing, my head stopped spinning, my hands stopped shaking and everything just fell into a complete void of nothingness. My head hurt to think. My lungs hurt to breath. My throat hurt to swallow the saliva that tried to stop my dehydration. My eyes hurt to blink. And my body hurt to move.

How did it come to this? About four months ago I was having fun. Going to parties, drinking, kissing random boys for fun, hooking up with my flings. I was a teenager. And now I was hauled off in a cop car taking me to God knows where at this point because everything I thought was happening turned out to be the complete opposite.

I thought when I came here I'd be with my family and having a great time. I thought I'd get to bond with my dad again in training, I thought I could make a better connection with my mom. I was so happy to see my granddad after so long. I thought it would be a breeze and I thought I would have been happy.

A single tear falls down my cheek once more.

Instead I came here, into a pariah of lies and manipulation and when I tried to fix it and make my own name I always, always got knocked down further than I was. And I think I can't go any lower than this.

You know unless I die or something but who knows that could be more of a relief than living in a prison we call life.

Funny how I'm actually going to prison.

We had passed the city lights and tall building and it was all replaced by a dark night with trees lining the side of the road.

Soon enough we stopped at a large metal gate, large concrete walls atleast 20 feet high with razor wire at the top. One officer spoke indiscretely with the one in the booth before getting in the car once more and driving in properly.

I would be terrified with a set of questions like why am I at a prison and not a police station for processing?, that type or stuff  but I am mentally and physically drained, so instead of fighting, I was calm and would be cooperative and follow every order.

And that's what I did. I was taken out of the car and carried into a room where I was patted down for any weapons and was asked to strip naked. I was put to join a line with other women, some of them spit at the officers who were laughing and cat calling, others fought against them and ended up getting hit. And one by one we each were soaked down and sprayed with cold water out of a power hose.

"This is to wash away your sins before entering a place where you would find redemption!" The officer who I guessed was in charge shouted. He had a tooth pick in his mouth and walked us as we were given a towel to wrap ourselves in he stood next to the other officer who handed up our blue suits.

I was given my towel and as I was wrapping myself he pulled it away from me looking at me from top to buttom. He walked closer to me putting his hand on my waist feeling up from my lower breast to nipple. I didn't do anything but stare at him blankly.

His hands continued up to my face and patted my lip before pulling his hand away. He sucked his teeth making a clicking noise," such a pretty face and a sexy body, the things I'd do to you, it's a shame your a prisoner, tainted and disgusting." He grovels.

He threw the towel back at me, I wrapped it back around myself and I took my clothes from the other officer who looked at his supervisor in a slight disgust for his actions and words.

I followed the line and into a large bathroom where we all hurried to put our clothes on as more officers shouted at us that we should pick up the pace.

After that we were once again put in restraints, two cuffs were placed my around  wrists and another around my ankles.

One by one women was dropped off at their cells, when it was my my they took off the restraints, pushed me into the room and locked it.

I turned around seeing another figure on the buttom bunk, I didn't know if they were awake and I didn't bother asking, I just climbed up onto the top and stared at the ceiling.

Soon enough the lights were turned off and the metal door was slammed shut. The only thing heard after that was slight moans from someone either fucking or masterbating and the grunting of a girl getting beaten. I tried hard to block out the noise and shut my eyes and finally sleep took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.7K 20
စာအခုမှရေး‌တာဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက် အရေးအသားညံခဲ့သည်ရှိသော်တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်နော်။ Started Date-10.5.2024 Friday
62.9K 10.6K 128
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...
219K 7.2K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
81.4K 1.7K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...