About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

Від xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... Більше

❧ Introduction ❧
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset

3.4K 75 346
Від xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Lovefool - The Cardigans❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
0:00 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 0:00

❦•❦

You woke up to the sound of your alarm, bringing you back from one of your lovely dreams. You groaned and rolled out of bed, shutting the annoying alarm off. Henry came knocking  "Time for school kiddo" you hummed in response, walking to your closet and pulling out anything comfortable. You slipped into the clothes and fixed your hair decently, having already done your morning routine.

You walked downstairs, greeted by Sammy and Henry already having breakfast. "Good morning" Henry said with a cheerful smile "Good morning Hen" you pulled out a chair and sat down. Sammy held a perplexed expression "Dad's a chicken?" he questioned, you and Henry chuckled "No it's my nickname son" he smiled.

As soon as you finished eating, you hear a car honk, signaling it was Michael. "Michael's here" you said, standing up and grabbing your empty plate and placing it in the sink "Stay safe" he replied, watching you leave. "Dad when can I have a wife?" Sammy's question made Henry spit out his coffee "I'm sorry a what?" "A wife" "A wife? Where's this coming from?" Henry pulled out a chair sitting next to Sammy, with a concern look. "I heard Michael call Y/n his wife" Sammy smiled and continued eating his fluffy pancakes.

You and Michael arrived to school. You starred at the building, spaced out. "Hey.." Michael placed his hand on top of yours "Are you doing alright love?" you looked at him, slightly smiling "Yeah.. yeah" you nodded. "Let's get going" you removed your seatbelt and you both climbed out of his car. You stood close to him, walking on the school grounds, looking out at all the students that were ether in friend groups or just hanging out and doing dumb stuff.

You looked around for a while finally spotting your friend group. "Over there" you pointed Michael hummed in response as both of you sauntered over. Victoria's heard perked up and began waving frantically "HEY Y/N!" she smiled "Hey Vic!" you smiled back, embracing each other in a tight warm hug. A hug that felt like it's been years since you last felt from her.

"Not even going to notice us?" Jeremy scoffed playfully "It's been a while" Michael chuckled as they did their "cool" handshake. "You guys always do that dumb handshake" Victoria remarked "It's cool, something you both don't know" Jeremy rolled his eyes.

The bell finally rung, sending kids in a rush to their classrooms. "We'll talk more at lunch" Victoria shouted as she rushed over to first period. "Shall we?" Michael extended his arm and you linked your arm with his "We shall"  you chuckled, as you both walked to your class. You weren't all to happy about being back, but it finally felt that your life was all coming back to normal. You didn't have any worries, no more crimes to worry about, as much as what happened in the past couple of months burdened you, you didn't want to be kept in that corner.

You knew you were allowed to have fun. Your father would have wanted that for you. As for your mother, let's just say you've never heard of her. You have no idea if she's dead or alive. But she was leaving you alone and that's all that matters. Only your opinion and what your heart truly wants is all that matters.

-

"Okay miss L/n, you have over 100 missing assignments, I need you to complete 50 for each month" your heart sank, knowing that William's troubles would cost you sleepless nights while doing packets of assignments. You nearly almost felt like fainting, hearing your teacher talk about how bad this was. Did teachers here really give two damns about your mentality or what happened? No. Despite their mental health awareness month it's all a lie.

"The library is always the best option for you to study, I need you to close these before the semester ends, we are going into summer break and we don't want you having to take summer school" your teacher chuckled handling you thick books and folders of assignments. "Don't pressure yourself" she sighed sitting back on her chair. "Thank you" you gulped and carried the books outside of the classroom.

School was already over, leaving the school empty, only a couple of students were here for ether detention or clubs. You opened your locker retrieving your belongings and closing it back up. "Hey" you turned around seeing Steven smirking. "What do you want now?" you sighed in frustration. This was the last thing you needed. A headache was already forming from school, you didn't need to deal with crazy ex boyfriends now.

"You still with that British boy? You know I can treat you better" he cracked his knuckles walking towards you. "Aw really?" you batted your eyes "Really really" "So you would do anything for me?" "Anything baby" he placed his hand beside your head "Then go fucking kill  yourself" you kicked his crotch, he winced in pain and fell to the ground. Tears rushing through his eyes, staining the concrete. "Oh, and I would highly recommend the bridge that's across town" you kicked his back once more before leaving the school grounds.

You saw your gorgeous boyfriend leaning against his car waiting for you "What took ya so long?" he tossed the cigarette to the ground and crushed it with the sole of his shoe "Well" you motioned at the stacks of books you were carrying. He rushed over to you, helping you out "Woah, you taking extra classes or what?" he chuckled. You huffed, rubbing your forehead with the back of your hand  from the drops of sweat dripping down. Today was one of those days where you knew that at night time, you won't be able to sleep due to the heat.

And Henry would ramble on about saving power and electricity while you and Sammy were dying of heat, complaining and standing in front of the freezer.

You and Michael climbed back into his car, till you both heard shouting. You both turned around only to see Steven running towards you. "Shit" you mumbled. "I thought I told that guy to fuck off" Michael huffed getting out of the car.

Steven stood in front of Michael panting, "Where is she" he clenched his fists "Out of your league" Michael punched his face, watching him fall on the floor "I said I would kill you if I ever saw you again.. guess you wanted to know if that was true" he grit his teeth "Wait man-" Steven backed up, Michael towering over him. You got out quickly before things could escalate "Michael not here" you went to link your arm around his but he pushed you slightly "No, he needs to learn his lesson" you both turned around again only to see Steven gone.

From the distance you both could see him running down the streets. Michael cursed under his breath "Yeah you better fooking run away!" he shouted and kicked a rock "He didn't hurt you did he?" he turned quickly realizing, he was paying too much attention wanting to slice the guy's throat. "I'm okay, he's just.. not going to have kids" you shrugged, holding in laughter from his accent.

1st person POV

Me and Michael sat on my carpet floor, in my bed room of course, papers and books were scattered everywhere due to the amounts of school work the teachers had given us. We both had a small fan turned on, it wasn't really helpful in cooling the room but it was something.

"I can't take this anymore, I don't care what Henry thinks" Michael sighed exiting the room. There was a small click sound followed by a fresh breeze of air hitting your face, and instantly cooling you "Thank god" Michael came back and laid on the carpet floor, starfish style. I chuckled leaning against my arm and moving his hair out of his face, that was sticking to his forehead. Despite how shiny his face was due to the sweat, he was like eye candy.

"Like what you see?" he winked and smirked slightly "Hm.. maybe" you grinned and laid down next to him, laying on your side. "I never knew that I would meet a girl as perfect as you" he kept his eyes closed and smiled. "I'm not perfect Michael" I shook my head, leaning my head against his chest. He brought his hand up, combing his hand through my hair. "In my eyes, all of you is perfect my darling" he kissed your forehead.

"How did I get so lucky.." you mumbled "Hm?" "How did I get so lucky?" you looked at Michael, your eyes tearing up a bit "I could say the same thing" he smiled. You smiled back, he wiped the tears that were falling down your cheek.

The door swung open, ruining the romantic moment. We both turned to see Victoria, Jeremy, and Mark standing by the door "Come on losers we are going swimming!" the three of them entered the room, Victoria tossed a plastic bag towards you "What's this?" you and Michael sat up. You looked through the bag and pulled out a red and white gingham swimsuit. "Your new swimwear sweet pea, now come on" "Hold up hold up" Michael stood up "I don't even have a swims-" Jeremy tossed a pair of swim shorts to him. "I got you"

"Okay but no skinny dipping" Michael glanced at Jeremy and Mark "You guys went skinny dipping?" you asked, holding in your laughter "Back when we were 12" Mark added "Guys shut up!" Michael narrowed his eyes at them both "Michael wanted to impress his crusshhh" they cooed.

You ended up bursting in laughter "No way you did that" you punched Michael lightly. His face flushed in red from embarrassment "It didn't happen! Let's just go" he groaned and left the room.

After packing our belongings, we were greeted with Victoria's yellow van. "Woah how did you get this beauty?" I gasped admiring the vehicle. "Let's just say my uncle comes through" Victoria chuckled. We all climbed into the van, putting our seatbelts on. Victoria was in the drivers seat, Jeremy in the passengers and Michael, Mark, and me were in the back.

Victoria began driving, Do You Believe In Magic? By The Lovin' Spoonful blasted through the radio. "Victoria what music is this?" Michael whined "What? It's a classic" she rolled her eyes playfully. "My music is better, Jeremy change to 89.7" Michael demanded "You got it boss" Jeremy changed the station

It didn't take too long till we arrived at the lake. Victoria and Jeremy did canon balls every few minutes, Michael and Mark were looking for "treasures" and by that i mean junk at the bottom of the lake. I sat on a rock watching everyone do their own thing. The day felt peaceful and nice. One of those good days to relax.

"Come on Y/n! The water is great!" Victoria shouted "I'm going! I'm going" I shouted back climbing off the rock. As K was going to climb off, there was a rope tied to one of the tree branches beside me. That's when I had the greatest idea. I tugged the rope, making sure it was stable enough. I hold onto the rope tightly and walk backwards. "Hey guys!" I shouted. The four of them turned gasping and cheering.

I ran and as soon as I was at the edge of the cliff, I let go of the rope and quickly landed in the water. I swam back to the surface as, everyone cheered. "Thank you, thank you i'll be here all night" I giggled. "My turn!" Michael shouted and ran up the cliff.

-

The sun began setting down. The sky turning into colors of orange and pink, as it was partially cloudy. Me and Michael sat down on a towel, while we both were cuddled up, keeping each other warm. I shivered slightly, my hair still being damped and water droplets continues to fall on my skin. "Here" Michael dug through his backpack, pulling out a Nirvana hoodie.

I thanked him and slipped the hoodie over my head. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he slipped his hand over my waist, holding me close. It felt nice, hearing the laughter of the three, splashing each other with water. You finally felt peace, your worries being left behind as if it was washed away in the lake.

"My mother is planning a vacation this summer" Michael broke the silence, his grip tighten on my waist. "Really? Will you be gone for long?" your heart tighten, worried that you would spend your summer without him. You looked at him, his attention being on the small frog that stood still, a few feet away from us.

"No I won't be, you're coming with me though" he smiled, you couldn't help but smile as well feeling relief. "Is Evan doing alright?" you asked "He's doing okay, he's in a coma right now. But fatha is able to pay for his medical needs" he kissed your temple and ran his hand through your hair  "That's good to hear" you nodded closing your eyes. The breeze blew through your face. You couldn't for the fun you would have this summer.

❦•❦

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

60.1K 1K 43
Y/n and her dad decided to move to Hurricane, Utah and leave their shity hometown for a fresh start and besides the school that y/n would be going t...
65 0 7
(⚠️This is my first story⚠️) Y/n is the new girl in town who just moved to Hurricane Utah so her parents could get a better job. her mom works as a...
19.5K 367 30
Living in Utah, you normally know pretty much everyone in your high school, you aren't popular or lonely either. But a new boy comes to the school an...
6.2K 152 18
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...