Take Me As I Am

By EroticaAddict91

Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely in... More

Hogwarts Express
Potions
The Scars That Remind Us
Those Lips...
Confessions
Nightmares
The Weekend
Tell Me The Truth
Those Fingers
Urges and Encounters
Secrets and Lies
Party Vibes
Kiss And Tell
Drink and Tell
The Naked Truth
St. Mungo's
Mother Dearest
Expelled
Tea Time and Curses
All Tied Up
Paralyzed
Padded Prison
Concussion Sprinkles
Dont Forget Me
Run Away
Dont Go
Broken Heart
Memory Euphoria
Home Sweet Home
Love and Longing
Invitations
Don't You Want Me?
Deepest Desires
Closets and Pleasure
Hot Tub Dreams
Revenge Isn't Sweet
The Next Steps
Topsy-Turvy
Hogsmeade Village
Treats and Surprises
Friendships and Games
Hooking Up
It Begins
War and Demands
Midnight Rescue
Recovery
Touch Me, Hate Me
Provocatively Dangerous
Payment and Solutions
Freedom and Promises
2 Choices
Normalcy
Soak Your Troubles Away
Danger Lurks
Red Flags
Death Is Not Sweet
The Awakening
Take Me
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!

Shooting Wolfstar

1.4K 47 34
By EroticaAddict91

The next few days were boring and long, making everyone stir crazy. Draco and Harry spent most of the days hold up in Harry's bedroom playing cards and reading the giant collection of spell books Sirius owned. Neville tagged along with Ron and Seamus, gardening and learning new potion ingredients.

Sirius paced infront of the fireplace, looking into the mirror above it at his hair. He fiddled with himself nervously.

Harry came down to grab a snack, looking over at Sirius. "Sirius? Why are you so anxious?" He came over, patting his back.

"Oh Harry it's nothing, I'm just nervous. Remus is coming over today." Sirius explained why he was so off.

Harry furrowed his brow. "Why does that make you nervous???" He sat on the sofa.

Sirius sat next to Harry, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "You know he's been my best friend since I was very young."

"Of course." Harry nodded with a smile, he always liked Remus. He's always been such a sweet Wizard to me and everyone I know.

"Well I am very fond of Remus...in many ways." Sirius stumbled verbally, blushing.

"Sirius do you like him?" Harry asked, a smirk forming slowly.

Sirius laughed nervously. "It's more then that, you love Draco don't you?"

Harry smiled warmly. "Yes I do, very much."

"That's how I feel about Remus, it's rare that someone returns those feelings and when they do, never let them go." Sirius smiled, gently squeezing Harry's hand.

The floo flames raged a bright green, Remus stepped out clumsily covered in powder.

"Morning!" Remus grinned, brushing the powder off his clothes.

"Remus!" Sirius came over, hugging Remus tightly. "My my! You're covered!" He dusted off the powder from his shoulders.

"I was never really good at traveling that way!" Remus smiled sweetly at Sirius.

Harry knew it was time to go, standing up. "Well I'll leave you guys alone." He turned to leave.

"Wait just a second my boy!" Remus called, walking over to him.

Harry looked at Remus.

Remus came up to Harry, embracing him in a big hug that lifted him off the ground. "It's good to see you!"

Harry chuckled as he was put down. "I'll catch up with you a little later yes?"

"Of course Harry, see you later." Remus smiled.

Sirius came to sit on the sofa after Harry left. "So how's Hogwarts doing since the students left?"

Remus sat down thigh to thigh with Sirius on the sofa. "Is that really what you wanted to ask me?" He squeezed his fingers against Sirius's knee.

Sirius looked at Remus. "Well...not especially."

Remus leaned in, leaving only a small space between their lips. "We haven't been together since last summer."

"It's been a while." Sirius whispered.

Remus kissed Sirius, pulling him in closer.

Sirius raised his brows as he inhaled sharply, melting into those lips that pressed against his. "We shouldn't do this now!" He gasped.

Remus pushed Sirius to the back of the sofa, climbing into his lap face first. "I'm sure Harry told everyone not to come down." He pressed his lips to the side of his neck.

Sirius turned his head to look at the staircase for a moment. He looked back at Remus, watching him plant his knees on the floor.

Remus ripped open both layers of Sirius's outfit, buttons flying off. "I've missed this." He ran his fingers over the rune lettering of his tattoo's, latching his lips over the left nipple.

Sirius bit down on his lip to stop himself from making a sound, wincing at Remus's teeth nibbling down to his belt.

Remus removed his coat, unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt. "Try not to make a sound." He ripped the leather out of the buckle, undoing the vintage button and zipper of Sirius's jeans.

"Remus this isn't a good ide-!!!" Sirius threw his head back, slapping his hand over his mouth with a muffled moan.

Remus plunged his lips down, engulfing all of Sirius's cock in his mouth. He looked up to watch, slowly bobbing his head.

Sirius shakily brought his free hand down to thread his fingers in the back of Remus's thick hair. "Shit!" He muffled behind his hand, gripping Remus's hair tightly.

Remus wanted to force Sirius to make a loud noise, pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Sirius let out a strangled groan, biting down on his pinky. He spread his legs wide as Remus fondled his balls, slowly torturing him with his tongue.

Remus painfully squeezed the fat of Sirius's inner thighs, pushing the tip to the back of his throat when he sucked down.

Sirius moaned out loud as a finger pushed inside him. "Remus!" He hissed, grabbing the wrist of the hand that threatened to expose their naughty behavior on the sofa.

Remus discarded the rest of the pants and boxers, kicking them to the side. "I've waited months to touch you, feel you. Don't stop me!" He growled, pulling Sirius's legs up so his feet were on the cushion, sucking back down without hesitation.

Sirius groaned as Remus's finger pressed hard against his prostate, roughly pulling it out and back in again.

"You've been faithful to me?" Remus asked, pulling Sirius's hair to look directly at him.

"Always, I waited for you." Sirius pulled against Remus's grip, growling for more.

Remus stuck a second finger inside as he went back down, finger fucking without restraint. "You're a dirty little dog, beg for me Padfoot." He pressed as hard as he could on the inside, jabbing against his prostate.

Sirius came hard in Remus's mouth, panting heavily as his orgasm rocked his body roughly. "Fuckkk!!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me please!!!" He snarled through his fingers, taking both hands to pull him upwards.

Remus wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, crawling between Sirius's legs. "This is what I've wanted for so long." He took Sirius by the hair, pulling his head back, roughly sucking and biting the skin there.

Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus's back. "2 months is too long!" He breathed, locking lips.

Remus pushed his tongue deep inside Sirius's mouth, positioning himself. "I'll make up for lost time." He pushed the head of his cock inside slowly, bracing with his hands on the back of the couch.

Sirius rolled his eyes in the back of his head, getting drunk off the pain. "Fuck Remus!"

Remus covered Sirius's mouth with his hand, pushing in all the way.

Sirius bit down on Remus's hand, moaning as he started to move. After 2 months he was tighter than normal, the walls squeezing Remus eagerly.

Remus lifted Sirius's left leg over his shoulder, pushing deep inside. "I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week!"

Sirius clenched his eyes shut, slamming his head against the back of the sofa as Remus pile drived his ass. His whole body was shaken like a rag doll, helpless to the burning combination of pain and pleasure. "Oh fuck yes Moony!!!"

Remus pulled Sirius closer, biting down on his neck. "Fuck I'm gonna come so hard inside you!" He heaved, sweat dripping from his bangs.

Sirius felt so close, pushing himself further on Remus's cock. He wrapped his sweaty forearms around his neck, their teeth clanking together.

Remus pushed inside for the final time, roaring as he came violently inside him. "Coming!!!"

Sirius felt Remus shoot his hot pleasure inside his tight ass, shooting against his own chest with a yell. Shit! Maybe should have used a silencing spell...

Remus laid there still for a good moment, both of them lost in each other's eyes covered in sweat.

"Never stay away from me again, always come see me." Sirius whispered, kissing him.

Remus stayed still, enjoying their kiss. "Never again, I promise." He breathed harshly, rolling off to sit next to Sirius.

Sirius groaned as his whole body tingled from how hard he came, clumsily pulling his boxers and pants back on. "Accio smokes!"

A pack of Muggle menthol Cigarettes flew into Sirius's palm.

Remus raised a brow. "You really shouldn't be smoking those."

Sirius stuck one in his mouth with a shrug. "It's an old habit." He pulled a lighter from his pocket, lighting the cigarette. "I'll be dead before they kill me anyways."

"Be thankful you're a Wizard Sirius." Remus kissed Sirius's cheek.

Sirius flicked the end of his cigarette, leaning in to kiss Remus back. "I love you, you know that?"

Remus smiled. "Always."

Meanwhile...

Harry and Draco were playing a muggle boardgame, bored out of their minds.

"What's with all these tiny metal pieces? Why are there so many spaces???" Draco questioned, flicking a little metal car across the room.

Harry chuckled loudly, getting up to go pick up the piece. "The metal pieces are a symbol of your player! You move the pieces each time you pick a card." He sat back down across from Draco on the bed.

Draco glared at the boardgame in the middle of them, throwing the card. "I'm bloody bored! How much longer do we have to stay here?"

Harry sighed loudly, putting the game back in the box piece by piece. "You're just grumpy because you can't use your magic."

"Did Sirius find anything about how to remove the tracer?" Draco asked.

Harry shook his head. "He's been checking all his spell books and encyclopedias, nothing yet but Remus is going to help today too."

Draco crossed his arms with a huff. "Oh sure, it definitely sounds like he's helping down there."

Harry blushed wildly at the mention of the sounds coming from downstairs. "Sirius loves him, just like I love you." He smiled sweetly at Draco.

Draco couldn't help but smile at Harry. "I love you too." He un-crossed his arms, climbing ontop of him.

Harry smirked up at Draco, squeezing his hands around his biceps. "We haven't done anything since we rescued you from the Manor." He leaned up, kissing him.

"It's felt like forever." Draco pulled Harry's shirt over his head.

Harry grabbed Draco quickly, flipping him on his back. "I want to make you feel good first." He started kissing him, nibbling his bottom lip.

Draco moaned against Harry's lips at the fast action, growing hard almost instantly at his tongue greeting his own.

Harry hadn't been ontop of Draco since they first decided to have sex, missing the control. He deepened the kiss, twisting their tongues together with a soft moan.

Draco whimpered under Harry's body, hands creeping up inside his shirt. "Harry." He whined against his lips.

"I love touching your pale skin." Harry whispered, moving down to kiss Draco's chest.

Draco brought his hands to Harry's head, fluffing his dark brunette locks in his fingers. He started panting at his touch, fingers exploring every inch of his torso.

Harry pushed Draco's shirt all the way up to his neck, squeezing his bare chest, nibbling his nipple between his teeth.

Draco was fully hard, his pants becoming painfully tight.

Harry moved further down, pulling Draco's jeans undone. "I want to taste you." He pulled him closer by the hips, slowly pulling his jeans and briefs down.

Draco whined when Harry wrapped his fingers around his hard erection. "Uhh." He moaned, watching him get closer.

Harry leaned in with his lips inches away. "Do you want me to suck on you?" He asked, pumping the head of his cock.

Draco felt the pre-come smear over the top, trying not to thrust his hips up. "Yes!"

"Tell me what you want." Harry teased.

"I want you to suck my cock." Draco gently pushed Harry's head closer.

Harry looked up at Draco, licking the tip of his tongue around the head.

Draco's cock twitched against Harry's warm tongue. "Please!"

Harry pumped Draco's cock with a smirk. "Well since you asked me so nicely." He pushed his lips down on his cock, slowly taking it all in.

Draco moaned softly at the wet mouth sucking slowly up his cock, his legs trembling. "Your mouth is so warm!" He moaned, his eyes fluttering shut.

Harry smiled around Draco's cock, stroking his balls while he slowly bobbed his head.

Draco spread his legs, wrapping his fingers around both of Harry's wrists. It felt so good to have that tongue pleasure the underside of his cock, sucking the tip in his lips. "Shit."

Harry forgot how much he enjoyed sucking Draco off, listening to the high pitched moans, feeling him tremble beneath him.

Draco felt like he'd come already, the softness of Harry's tongue, the fingers fondling his balls. "I'm gonna come! It's too fast!"

Harry held Draco down by the hips, sucking faster. He wanted to make him come, make him moan for him. He pushed his fingers against his perineum, massaging the spot.

Draco grabbed Harry's hair, tensing up. "I'm coming! Harry uhh!!!" He moaned loudly.

Harry swallowed Draco's pleasure, continuing to slowly lick him after. He didn't want to stop, licking down his sack.

Draco heavily breathed through his orgasm, feeling Harry move lower.

Harry pushed Draco's legs up, licking behind his balls. "I want to lick your arse." He muffled, sticking his tongue against the hole.

Draco squeaked, gasping in surprise. "Harry!" He moaned, sensitive from the blowjob. "N-No!" He pleaded, his hole twitching against the warm muscle.

Harry spread Draco's ass apart, licking in circles around the rim. He felt the muscle twitch against his dripping tongue.

Draco's jaw hung open, shallow whimpers escaping his lips as the flat side of Harry's tongue swiped over his hole again and again.

Harry looked up to see Draco was already hard again, reaching up to slowly pump his fingers around his big cock.

Draco cupped the back of his knees in his hands, groaning at the hands and tongue that touched and licked every inch.

"I miss making you melt away." Harry teased against his ass, pushing his tongue further inside as the muscle softened.

Draco moaned loudly as Harry tongue fucked his hole, pushing it in and pulling out over and over. He moaned, reaching up with one hand to hold Draco's.

Draco laced his fingers with Harry's, pushing his knees to his chest. "Please!"

Harry moaned against the tender pink skin, sucking his whole mouth around it as he pushed his tongue in all the way. He pumped his fingers fast around Draco's cock, brushing his prostate with the tip of his tongue.

Draco shot up in the air, come falling all over Harry's hand and his stomach. "Fuckkk!!!" He groaned, his whole body trembling.

Harry licked Draco clean, crawling up to lie next to him. "I love you." He kissed his cheek.

Draco leaned on his side, hugging Harry to his chest. "I love you too Harry." He kissed him back.

"I don't know how much longer we'll be here together like this, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with you." Harry leaned his head on Draco's chest over his heart.

Draco smiled happily. "I'll always choose you Harry, till the end."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 599 13
It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of scho...
40.2K 1.4K 38
Harry Potter had always been The Golden Boy. The-Boy-Who-Lived. He honestly doesn't want to go back for his eighth year, there are many memories that...
7.5K 189 11
What if the boy who lived turned out to be gay in secrecy? A boy's gotta have fanaticises right? Fanaticises about sex with a firm, hard, hot body o...