A Night To Remember

By Re_eka

Have you ever found yourself trapped in a situation, where you disregards the what ifs and just allow yoursel... More

Author Note
Let Me Ask Y'all Again
The First Encounter #2
One Night Stand
I'm Not The One
Liar
Pregnant??
Memories
Agreement
From the Past
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm #2
Moving In
The Appointment
I Can't Control Myself
I Can't Cntrol Myself #2
Mine
Knowing You
Secret Unfolds
The Visit
Unexpected Visit
The Ex
Boss
The Gifts
The Letter
Mama
Say It
Pay Up
Too Slow
Him
The Storm
Dangerous Game
Whatttt??
The Message
I'm Sorry
Read Between The Lines
Hope
The Plan
The Plan #2
The Time Is Near
I'm Coming For You
Please
Author Note
Author Note
Please #2
Awake
New Beginnings
Lesson Learnt
Date Night
Will You?
It All Started With A One Night Stand
The End

The First Encounter

563 19 6
By Re_eka

Requilla POV

Life was never easy for me.

Growing up with drug addict parents and an abusive boyfriend, I never understood the true definition of love or what it meant to be truly loved.

It's a complete waste of time, in my opinion. A false emotion dreamt up by humans to make us believe we share some form of bond. Because whether you like it or not, the person you choose to become attached to will always turn on you or abandon you.

So, what's the point?

What's the point on allowing yourself to go through that pain?

It's best to avoid becoming battered, bruised, and alone by not becoming attached to anyone and keeping everyone at a distance, so that you're not left hurt when they choose to leave or break your trust.

"Look like tonight ago pack, uh sure you waa do this?"

(It looks like it is going to be a full night, are you sure you want to do this?) "Yasmine; my best friend stated as she looks through the curtains. She was the only person I trusted since I moved here three years ago from Jamaica.

I had just arrived in Los Angeles the day prior and was searching for job when she bumped into me and spilled her drink all over my clothes. She apologized and attempted to clean it up, but the stain only seemed to become worse. After letting her know that it's okay, she insisted on buying me a new shirt. I declined the offer, but she was persistent. Our friendship blossom from that day.

She had helped me to get back on my feet. Allowing me to live with her until I was able to afford my very first apartment.

I learnt she was from Jamaica as well, however from Montego Bay, whereas I was from the St. Mary area. I was delighted that the first person I met in this foreign place was a Jamaican. Now, I don't have a problem with people of various races, but knowing she was from my country gave me the confidence and determination to start something new, something of my own.

She did eventually gain my trust and I confided in her about my past, and from that point on, she had become overprotective of me. It's so strange to know that someone was concerned about me. So caring and patient. But as time passed, I became accustomed to it. It was nice to have someone to lean on whenever the recollections of the past were too much to handle

She had even help me into getting a job at Desire, the club where she works. It wasn't the best job, but it paid well and offered me a low profile, which I desperately needed at the time.

She was a genuinely blessed soul, and I am eternally grateful of her

The club was set in a unique fashion. It would go by themes depending on the months and holidays. We were also allowed to wear masks to conceal our identities; I've worn mine since I first started working here, but tonight I felt compelled to unveil my face for the first time. I'm not sure why; whether it's because it's been three years since I fled my violent ex and I'm tired of hiding, or perhaps it's because it's my birthday tonight and I wanted to make a big reveal, so our customers would know the face behind the club's well-known dancer. I'm not sure which one was the cause. But I knew I didn't want to hide any longer.

I heard my stage name, Slutty Kitten, being announced as I was finishing up my outfit for the night which consists of black stiletto heels and an all-in-one mesh black lingerie with grater belts wrap around my thighs.

I admire how the suite highlights the sexiness of my body. Showing off my slim build and defined waistline.  My make-up was beautiful. Dark eyeshadow and black lip stick. Giving off a slutty gothic vibe- my signature look. My hair for tonight was a green bob- the only colour I had on.

I feel practically aroused just looking at myself in the mirror.

I've really came a long way on appreciating my body. Because of my traumatic past, I was quite self-conscious about my appearance when I first started working here. I've always thought I was too slim, not curvaceous, or had enough ass to show, but that's no longer the case. Working at the club offered me the assurance I was looking for. Even though I knew they were only horny shits. The feeling of being wanted gave me ecstatic thrills especially when they threw their money at me.

Call me gold digger if you want, I don't care. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm in love with money. Now, I do have some morals. They're certain lines I will never cross for money. Otherwise from that, I'm all about getting money.

As I stepped up onto the stage and look out into the crowd, I could feel the power of controlling these thirsty men and their wallets running through my veins. I took in a deep breath allowing myself to get lost in the music and bend down on all fours. The floor felt smooth and cold against my knees and palm. I allow my body to get familiar with it before I slowly crawl towards the pole. I could hear the chanting of the crowd as I glide my hands up on the pole before standing up.

I began to climb the pole, all the way to the top, before turning upside down.  Before letting my body slide back down the pole. As I approach the floor, I use my legs to grip the pole tighter, halting my movement. I then stretch out my hands on the floor going into a handstand before going down into a split as the beat drops.

The sound of the crowd and money being thrown on the stage had me buzzing. My eyes aimlessly wander around the room before making contact with the prettiest eyes I have ever seen.

Even though it was dark, I was able to make out his eyes very good. His grey eyes shined amongst the crowd. As I continue to stare into them, I could see the darkness that laid behind, pulling me in. It felt like it was calling out to me. Commanding me.

I didn't know what compelled me to stick my finger into my mouth and suck on it slowly and then rub it over my breast, kneading them both. Something felt like it has been awakened inside of me. A flame that has been dormant.

I felt like a whore in heat, craving a reaction from him. I wanted to know if I was affecting him, just as how he was affecting me. So, when I saw his jaw clenched and his eyes flared, I smirk, feeling pleased.

I force myself to turn away focusing back on my performance, but I could still feel his eyes roaming all over my body, and it only made me more aroused. Once I get home, I know I would be using my vibrator tonight. I haven't felt this horny in years.

As the song comes to an end, I look up at him, taking in his features once more. So, I'll be able to imagine his face, once I'm touching myself.

Back at the locker, I secured all the cash I made since night. Once I'm home, I'll count them.

As I close the locker, the door open and instep, my boss Chad. He was a great guy who had a fatherly aura around him. He always looks out for all his girls and make sure that we're safe and comfortable.

"Hey Quilla" he smiled. "A guy is requesting you for a private dance, room six,". Not thinking much of it, I gathered my stuff and followed him out. I barely do private shows. If I do, then the guy must have spent a hefty amount for my services.

Chad retrieves back into his office while I stood at the door, allowing my alter ego, to come to the front. It's different side of me, when I'm working from when I'm off. Once I step in the club it's like I turn into a different person. I feel more bold, daring and seductive. When I'm off, I'm quiet, reserved and looking over my shoulders.

I can only handle a certain amount of touches without having a panic attack, therefore I was fine with customers brushing their hands across my ass to tip me.

Chad didn't know my entire background, but he had an idea of why I was running. At first, he was hesitant on having me doing private shows, but as I grow withing the business, and a lot more high-end people started requesting me. He ensures that I was okay with it before giving me the go ahead. He also ensures that two security guards are always stations at the door. Not only me, but with every girl, that did private shows.

I stepped in the room, looking around. It felt like I've just stepped into the red room. The walls were painted dark red and red LED lights decorated the walls.

There was a bed in the centre of side of the room and a couch on the far end of the room. I force my way deeper into the room, quietly closing the door before continuing to look around.

As my eyes met those grey eyes looking at me through the darkness, I froze. Because the room was barely light, I couldn't see his face properly. However, I was able to discern the structure of his physique, which appeared to be tall and muscular.

He sat on the couch with his legs spread open as I moved my gaze slowly over his attractive form, taking in what I could see in the dim light. The room felt smaller with him in it.

We both continue to stare at each other. He didn't make any sort of movement. He just continues sitting and watching me. I began to feel self-conscious with the way his eye roam all over me.

The music begins to play, and a let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding, and I begin to move my hips slowly, while touching various parts of my body.

I turn around, needing a minute from his intense eye contact, and bend over slowly, giving him a view of what lye between my legs, before I straighten up.

Before I was able to continue my performance, I felt arms wrap around my waist stopping me. I gasp as his contact bring back the feeling from earlier. I felt his hot breath on my neck as his lips brush along my skin. He moves us back onto the couch, placing me on his lap, gently.

"Bellissima", he whispered in my ear. Hearing his deep voice made my vaginal twitch.

I tensed as I felt his fingers creep up my legs. My mind screamed at me, "Why was I allowing this?"

"Come ti chiami?"He asked. "Huh?", I replied not sure what he asked. I felt his lips smiled against my neck.

"What's your name?" He asked once again. I bit my lips "Requilla," I breathe out, not knowing why I gave him my real name.

"Are you comfortable with me doing this baby girl?" he slowly trails his fingers up my thighs, leaving a burning sensation of his touch. My mind screams no but my head nodded "Yes," as I tried to stifle a moan. He continues to slowly move his hand up my thighs, nearing my vagina. I didn't know why I was allowing this, but I was hoping that he would satisfy the aching between my legs.

I could faintly hear the conscious side of me begging me not to give in, but my desires were stronger.

He kisses my neck, finding my sweet spot rather quickly, and I shivered, couldn't hold back a moan any longer. He cups my vagina and I jump, feeling him smirk against my skin.

"You're already wet for me, you little slut" he whispered, nibbling on my ears. It's weird how I didn't feel offended by that word but become even more aroused.

My conscience side broke through once more, and I came to my senses. This was definitely not me. I didn't know this man and have yet to see his face. I attempted to move his hand away from my vaginal, but he tightened his grip.

"If you dare move, I will bend you over my lap and spank you until your ass is bruised", he growled, causing me to stiffen. Why was I getting even more aroused.

"Get up," he orders with so much authority my knees buckled as I stood up nervously, turning towards him as he leans back on the couch. His eyes; roams over my body hungrily, and I felt more naked than I have ever been in my entire life.

His eyes finally settle on mine, and I watch as his eyes darken; an emotion flashes through them, but as soon as it came, it disappears before I could fathom what it was.

"Get on your knees," he said, licking his lips as my eyes follow the movement of his tongue, not paying attention to what he said. He smirks, and I look up at his face, "what?" I squeaked, hearing how my voice sounds, I blushed and cleared my throat.

"I won't repeat myself little one," he said, standing up and stalk towards me.

He was tall, a giant even for my 5'6 stature. I had to lean my head back to look up at him. I took a step back as he gets closer. We continue this for a few more times until I made contact with the wall. With an eye roll, I glare up at him. "Move from front a me"

(Move)", I ordered. This is not me. I'm not going to succumb to his charms. The audacity of this man I thought.

He didn't make any sort of movement, so I tried to push him away, getting frustrated. "Ah boy, a weh the rhass me get mi self inna."

"(What the hell, did I get myself into)", I tried pushing him once more.

"If yuh waa me to stop, tell me no"

(If you want me to stop, tell me no.)" he stated staring down at me with a knowing smirk. A Jamaican as well. Before I could react, his grip tightens around my neck holding me in place before, smashes his lips onto mine.

I stood there surprised, unsure if I should push him away or kiss him. My mind and body were at odds. I didn't want to give in, but it had been so long since I'd let a man get this intimate with me. I didn't even find his touch repulsive. Instead, I was craving it.

He pulled slightly, but his lips were still touching mine. "Tell me to stop." he slightly begged.

I'm not sure when or if I'll ever have another opportunity to be comfortable with someone touching me so intimate without having a panic attack. So, one night won't hurt, right?

He doesn't know who I am, and I don't know who he is. It won't mean anything afterwards. He squeezes my ass and deepens the kiss. That was the final straw for me, and I gave in.

Mature Scene

His lips were soft and smooth; so addicting. I think I felt butterflies erupted in my stomach as I kiss him back with the same amount of desire. It felt like I couldn't get enough, and I didn't want him to stop. My hands find his hair, and I pull on it as I hear him let out a deep groan. Fuck it, I thought. I wanted this man dick so far up inside of me, even when he takes it out, I can still feel it.

He pulled away from my lips and went to licking and sucking on my neck. I lean my head away, trying to give him better access and I try to be remain quiet, but that was proving to be a difficult task. He slowly strips me of my clothing, leaving me completely naked and pushes me onto the bed. He then slowly strip leaving his boxer on.

I took my time to run my eyes over this Greek God that stood before me. His upper torso was broad and well defined like it was sculpted; by the Gods themselves. It, along with his muscular arms was covered in tattoos stopping at his neck. I couldn't make out what exactly they said, but they made him look sexier.

Trailing my eyes downwards I was met with an eight pack that looks tight and firm. I could feel my mouth watered at the sight. I continue to move my eyes down, and I froze. How the fuck was that going to fit. It has been three years since I last had sex. I look up at him as he flashes me a smirk with a knowing look," don't worry love. I won't hurt you" he whispered, getting in between my legs.

He connects his lips to mine once again then began to leave wet kisses down towards my breast. He places one hand on my breast and massages it slowly- then moves to lick and suck on the other, and I fell apart. His tongues felt so soft and warm on my nipples.

I hoist my hips up to grind into him, trying to release some tension, but he held onto my hips so I couldn't move. I groan, feeling frustrated, and he chuckles, "just relax little one. I will take care of you piccolo," he said, smiling while lowering his self between my legs.

I felt his breath on my area, and I unconsciously flinch. He then slightly brushes the tip of his tongue on my clit teasingly, causing me to whimper and move closer to his face. He pinches my thigh, and I jump glancing down at him.

"Didn't I just said to relax and allow me to please you?" I sighed and lay back, letting him take control once again. It felt weird giving a man control, but I tried. I took a deep breath, allowing my body to relax.

He blows air on my clit, and I moan lowly, trying hard not to move. I whined, building up with anticipation by the minute. I could feel the throbbing of my vagina getting unbearable as the clock's ticks by. As I was about to beg him once again, he finally devours me.

My breath hitch at the incredible experience. His tongue felt heavenly against my throbbing clit, and I didn't want him to stop at all. The sound of my moans falls off my lips as he sucks on my folds and scrapes it with his teeth, he then nibbles on my clit and plunges his tongue inside of my vagina and tongue fuck me as all type of emotions erupts inside of me.

I held on to his hair moaning loudly, grinding into his face. I could feel the tingling sensation building up in my stomach, and I know I was about to climax.

He spread my legs wider and slow down his pace. "Fuck", I moan out as he slid his finger in me and curve it hitting the spot. My eyes roll back into my head as I grip the sheet.

"Don't stop please," I breathe out, and he adds a second finger, pumping it in me. My legs began to shake as I feel that wonderful feeling swirling inside the pit of my stomach, and it wasn't long before I explode. It felt like I was floating. I looked up at him, dazed as he placed, he places his finger in his mouth, and suck on them.

"You taste so damn good Tesoro," he groaned out and lay on his back. I watch, still out of breath.

"Come sit on my face," he instructs, and the volume of his voice only makes me wet all over again.

I look at him and then at his lips, I could see my wetness glisten on his lips, and I became even more aroused. "Are you sure?" I asked timidly.

A smile covers his face as he pulls me on top of his chest. I slowly lower myself over his face and place my hand on the wall and stayed still not knowing what to do. I felt his tongue lick against my clit, and I shuddered, not expecting that.

"Move your hips," he commands

I rotate my hips slowly on his tongue while he shoves his tongue inside of me. He held on to my ass and start off eating me slow allowing me to get use to his rhythm. Then he squeezes my ass start to eat me out like I was his last meal.

He was putting in that work, I tell you. It wasn't long before I feel myself coming over to the edge, again. He did a movement with his tongue, and I lost it. I cum so hard my legs shake as I squeeze my thighs against his head. He licks up every single drop and continuing sucking on my clit. I try moving when he tightens his hold on me. I cried out, my clit was sensitive, but it felt so damn good. I couldn't take it.

"Oh God", I moan as I climax once again. My knees buckling.

He lay me on my back and took off his boxer. Out-spring his beautiful dick. It was big, thick, and dripping with pre-cum. My mouth got watery as I got up on my knees and went between his leg. I spit on my hand and stroke his dick as he bites his lips, looking down on me.

I slowly lick it, tasting the pre-cum before putting it inside of my mouth as I hear him groan. I suck on the tip while I use my hands to play with his balls. I open my mouth wider, flatten my tongue, and relaxed my throat as I take him in deeper and deeper until it hit the back of my throat. Even though I could feel the burning in the back of my throat, his dick felt so good inside of my mouth.

I moan allowing him to feel the vibration on the tip of his dick. He gripped my hair, holding my head in place, and started to fuck my face hard. I could feel the spit coming out of my mouth every time he would pull out. I was so wet I could feel it running down my thigh. I didn't know sucking his dick would make me wet like this.

His thrust was getting rougher, and I knew he was about to cum, he tried to pull away, but I held onto his lower back, keeping him in place. His eyes rolled back into his head while he moans my name and ejects into my mouth, some getting on my cheek. I swallowed everything licking my lips, smiling up at him. He looked down at me with emotion in his eyes I couldn't decipher.

He pulls me up and lay me on the bed. "I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside of you," he groaned. Without any warning, he thrust into me, and I arch my back, hissing in pain as my eyes watered. He stayed still allowing me to get comfortable with his size. After a while, the pain subsides and turns into pleasure, and I grind against him, giving him the go-ahead to move. He pulls out and pushes back into me, filling me up, causing both of us to moan. He opens my legs wider so he can go even deeper, gripping my throat and slam into me, hitting the right spot."Bomboclaat right Deh su"

(Fuck Right there)," I moan out, clawing his back. He continues to hit that spot as my brain turns into mush. He then turns me over, and I get on all fours. He slammed into me so hard my knees gave out, luckily his hand was on my hips, holding me in place.

He pulled on my hair and got rougher." What's my name?", he growled, I kept on moaning, not being able to answer.

He pulls on my hair harder, and I moan even louder," what's my name little pet?" I couldn't answer, it was like I was battling for air.

"What's my name?" he growled. "Daddy?" I replied unsurely, and I yelp as he spanks me hard. Fuck I thought, it hurts, but it felt so good.

"What. My. Name?" he asks with every thrust, deep and slow. This was torture but the great kind. I could feel my vagina twitching against his dick. The feeling was overwhelming that I couldn't focus.

"Sir", I screech as he spanks my ass hard and slams into me at once. His thrust became even faster till the point I could feel the bed rocking with every movement. He held onto my waist and went deeper inside my pussy. I arch my back and slam back on to him, trying to match his pace.

He stops once again "Me cyaa cum so quick"

(I can't cum so quick)" he groans and switch positions.

"Ride me," he demands, laying on his back. I sat on him and slowly slid down on his dick, gasping at how it was stretching me. I start off slowly moving my hips when he groans, and that gave me the motivation to move faster. I bounce up on down on his dick as he grips my waist. I rotated my hips and grind against him wanting to feel him even deeper.

He pushes up into me, matching my pace when I feel my inside tighten. "Nu cum yet eno, wait pon me"

(Don't cum as yet love, wait on me", he moaned out. I try to hold it in as long as I could, but I couldn't. He began to suck on my breast, slamming into my pussy brutally, as I cried out, it felt too good to manage. He held my hands behind my back as his thrust became rougher.

"I can't, please sir". My inside was warming up. It felt like I was going to explode.

"Cum for me love", he growled as he did the same.

"Sir, oh shit", I screamed as I felt my body tremble and water running from my eyes.

As we both came down from our high, I roll off him, taking deep breaths. I felt so drained yet so full of life. I never enjoy sex like that. As I let the darkness consume me, his lips were the last thing I felt, and those grey eyes, gazing into mine.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

I awoke feeling relieved and pleased. I blushed and turned over, expecting to find the opposite side of the bed unoccupied. I got up and dressed without much thought and exit the club.

I noticed Alex pulling up in the parking lot as I proceeded to unlock my car. I looked at my phone to see what time it was; 9 a.m., damn, I thought. He comes to a halt next to me and rolls down his windows.

"Wassup ma, what are you doing here on your day off?" I smiled at him. Alex was a nice guy, a tall light skin kind of guy, with light brown eyes and curly hair. He was sexy with little muscle. I knew he like me, but I just wasn't interested. So, I try my best to not lead him on.

" I was just leaving, fell asleep in one of the rooms last night", I answered.

"Oh, it was long night huh?". I snicker, shaking my head," yes it was", I smirk, thinking about what happened last night.

"Anyways bye", I mumbled, slipping into my car. I turn on my baby and rev it up before peeling off.

It was my dream car, a black wrangler with tinted windows and a loud music system.  As soon as I was able to afford it. I skip my thick ass to the dealership. Best day of my life.

I reach home in no time. I rolled up in my driveway and park. My house wasn't big, but it has enough space for me. It consists of two rooms, a kitchen, a living room that had a small library, and a pool in the back.

You may wonder how I was able to afford all of this with just a stripper salary, but the truth is. I don't just work as a stripper. I also teach dance lesson and slowly was becoming a well-known dance teacher. My dream is that I'll be able to own my very own dance studio and then company.

I went inside and straight up to my bathroom to clean up. I peeled off my clothes and hop into the shower. My thoughts returned to the man from last night. That's the first time I've ever felt like that. My first time was a disaster. My deadbeat ex-boyfriend of five years just cared about his pleasure, and he would force me to have sex with him, on other occasions. I've never had a satisfying sexual experience. But last night was something out of this world.

I had vowed to never let another man get close to me. That was the main reason why I move here; to get away from him. But I just, I don't know. I just couldn't control myself around that man. I was getting heated just thinking about him. I didn't even get his name or know what he looks like but those eyes. I would always remember those eyes; those deadly grey eyes.

I can't believe I called him sir like that, much less like being spank. I blushed just thinking about it. I need to get a grip. This won't be any good for me. It was just a one-night stand. I won't ever see him again, I reminded myself.

Feeling exhausted I push him to the back of my mind and stepped out of the shower. I put on big shirt that fell about my knees and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 268 31
What would you do if you met your soulmate when you were fourteen years old? What would you do if he was taken from you less than two years later? I...
36K 668 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...
26.6K 926 22
Ever felt like you never really remembered what you had for dinner the night before? You always had that feeling of not knowing anything. Why? You're...
10.7K 429 46
I've often heard that love comes without warning when we least expect it. However, what happens if we don't try this new love opportunity by fear of...