Hide And Seek (A One Directio...

Av lillybird10

Aria Clarke has left London, England, only telling Niall Horan where she went. She left Harry Styles heart br... Mer

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Q&A with the Characters
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Author's Note :{)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Fun Quiz
Chapter Thirty Two
Author's Note 2 :{)
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Author's Note 3 :{)
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Q&A with the Characters 2
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five (Part One)
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note & Kiss You Music Video Release
Chapter Sixty One
Zayn Malik's 20th Birthday
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Q&A, Gossip, and Stories w/ Characters 3
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Harry Styles' Poem & Kat's Birthday
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six (Part One)
Chapter Seventy Six (Part Two)
Chapter Seventy Six (Part Three)
Disrespect
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note 5 :{)

Chapter Sixty Nine

36.5K 467 124
Av lillybird10

Chapter Sixty Nine w/ note :

Charlie's P.O.V (This is now rare, because in the next last few chapters of the book, it will probably not be her P.O.V)

"Are you aware that your plate if filled with chocolate and sugar?" Megan asked.

"Yes, I'm highly aware of it," I said mimicking a proper accent. I picked up my chocolate chip muffin, and took a small bite after taking off the the wrapper they had put on the bottom of it. Wow, that tasted delicious. The small chocolate chips melted in my mouth, and then went down my throat; still leaving that chocolatey sensation.

"You look like a person from those food commercials," Zayn commented, taking me out of my chocolate, almost about to go sugar high, trance.

"What?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"You're eating the muffin in slow motion," he replied.

"Well, this muffin tastes spectacular. I might as well eat it slowly so I can enjoy it more," I explained as I took another bite. When I swallowed, I said, "You guys should have got one."

"No, thanks, I rather stay skinny while I can," Megan joked as she referred to the baby bump she will get later in her pregnancy. Louis, Zayn, and I laughed quietly with Megan at her little joke. I think this is the first time she's actually laughing, joking, and having a good time around me. Other times, she tells me to stop acting immature, rolls her eyes at the way I do things, and I'm always expecting her to tell me to straighten my posture and smack my hands with a ruler like how nuns used to.

"Do you know where Vivi is? I thought I saw her with you," Louis changed the conversation.

"She was behind me," I looked over behind Louis to see if she was still at the buffett. Nope. No sign of a brunette with red streaks anywhere, "Maybe she went upstairs to eat."

"Why would she do that?" Louis asked. I looked over at Zayn and Megan to see that they were now occupied into a new conversation.

I shrugged, "I have no clue. This table only has four chairs, so she-"

"I could have brought a chair over for her."

"Yeah, but I think she was being nice leaving us four alone. Considering what we did to her this morning," I said as I nibbled some of my muffin. When I reached the room where the hotel had placed their tables, I swore I noticed Vivian following me. She could have stopped to say hello to someone, but I didn't see Aria, Kyla, Niall, Liam, or Harry yet this morning down here. Louis had called me over to the table he was sitting at with the Zegan couple, and had motioned to the seat next to him. I, not thinking, had accepted and seemed to not care if Vivian was with me or not.

"How can she be mad? Liam's not mad at us."

I gave him a look.

"At least I don't think he's mad at us," Louis shrugged as he took a drink from his cup he got over near the food and drinks, "I don't really see how this is a problem. We can just tell everyone that they're just friends, and everyone is just overexaggerating over the picture."

"Like fans will believe that. I bet they're already plotting my best friend's death over the internet."

"I doubt that."

"The One Direction is the deadliest fandom thanks to tumblr."

"Tumblr is Kyla's fault. Twitter is our fault," Louis pulled out his phone, "Facebook and pintrest is a total different story."

"And discovery," I said.

"What?" Louis raised his eyebrow. He looked from the phone to me; looking as if he should laugh or just be confused.

"I just thought it was needed," I shrugged.

Kyla's P.O.V

"There's only one table left."

"And there's only two chairs by it," I tried to say this in a disappointed tone as I watched Harry point over to the only available table.

"Let's bring over a chai-"

I cut Aria off, "No, I'll just go upstairs and eat. I think I saw Vivi and Liam go over by the elevators. I can hang out with them."

"Are you sure they're going upstairs to eat?" Harry joked in a perverted way. I elbowed him. That wasn't necessary, and more specifically, not part of the plan, "What was that for?"

"Just shut up," I hissed, "And let me do the magic."

"Kyla, you don't have to do that," Aria said bringing my attention from Harry to her, "The 'bringing the chair over' is a very common idea to people in this century. It wouldn't look weird if we did-"

"You two need to sort out your problems. That is the plan we should do," I blurted out. I set my plate down on the table, and pulled out a chair, "This is Aria's chair," I walked over to the otherside to the chair across from the one Aria was hesitating to sit down in, "And this is Harry's chair."

They both gave me confused looks. I sighed as I picked up my plate.

"I'm getting tired of you guys always telling me or Megan, Niall, Louis, or someone else to sort out your problems. It's annoying, exhausting, and something we don't have to deal with," I stated, "It's your relationship. It's your repsonsiblity to handle things. Even if it means talking to each other," that was the biggest problem that everyone knew about in the Haria relationship. Aria and Harry having conversations. Their longest conversation would've been about fifteen minutes, and that was before Harry decided to kiss her, "Let's just start over you two meeting each other, and saying 'hello' or 'hey'," I said when the two of them stayed standing in their same spots.

I put my plate down again. I moved Aria over to the chair, and forced her down on her butt. I had to do the same thing with Harry on the otherside. They both looked at each other with the same looks, and then looked over at me. I put my hands on my hips.

"Well?" I asked putting my hands on my hips, "Are you both going to say 'hello' or 'hi' to each other?"

Harry looked over at Aria, who just did a pathetic little wave. Harry made a small smile, and then they both looked up at me for help.

"The first step in having a relationship is communicating," I said with an eye roll, "If you want to make this relationship work, talk to each other!"

"Who said I wanted to be in a relationship?" Aria asked raising an eyebrow, "I'm not comfortable having my life controlled by someone else."

"I'm not happy having to control someone elses' relationship, either. But that's just life when you decide to become friends with this 'thing'," I said motioning over to Harry, who sent me a glare. I just sent him a smirk and looked over at Aria, "Start over again."

"What?" Aria asked.

"Start over. Pretend that you two just met," I picked up my plate, "Forget all about the past, and just focus on today. Say hello, become friends and learn about each other, and then maybe make sparks fly or something like a romance novel or movie by Nicholas-"

"Kyla, please stop talking," Aria rubbed her temples, "I'm not begging you to take care of this so called relationship. I don't care if I have feelings for Harry. I'm just not ready to have a relationship right now with a British person."

"You sound as if you're trying to offend me," Harry muttered.

"Don't make me start on how leaving phones unlocked on a table in front of someone unattended is a bad idea," she glared at the green eyed, curly haired boy. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Those texts were nothing. You took them the wrong way," Harry said, "If I could just explai-"

"Explain? I already saw them! I have proof! From your phone!" Aria exclaimed, making some people around us give us looks, "There is no point in telling me a lie, Har-"

"You need to stop judging things you see or read before you get to know them," Harry snapped, "You hated me since you saw the first picture of me with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. You hated all of us."

"I didn't hate you," Aria mumbled, "I just-"

"You shouldn't hate someone you don't know."

"What? I have no idea what you're saying right now."

"You hate me. You said it so yourself."

"I don't hate you."

"I know; you love me, but you just hate seeing my presence," Harry answered, "Kyla is trying to get us to be in a happy relationship, but right now it's turning into relationshi-"

"We don't need to use that word," I mumbled looking down to the ground and rocking on my feet as I continued to listen to this argument.

"I like Kyla's idea; start over again," I looked up to see Harry cross his arms, "And if you don't think that's a good idea, then I think we should just not be friends and never talk again."

"I think the second choice is a marvelous idea," Aria smirked as she stood up. She grabbed her plate, but before walking away, she said, "I always thought about starting over, but what's the point? Drama and lies always come out of it either way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen? Will Aria and Harry ever end up together? Or will they end up with someone else?

I'm already thinking of things for the third book, which means I have to hurry things up in this book. And by hurry, I mean longer chapters. I will try to update more, but I've been so busy. I hope you understand that being a 13 year old comes with a tight schedule.

I have decided to start a tumblr or twitter for our (meaning Rae and I) account. But I want you guys to choose. Which would be better? Twitter or tumblr? Please tell me in the comment box.

Also, did anyone download One Direction's cover of 'One Way or Another'? I did on the day it came out, and I already listened to it a thousand times. Maybe more. On the side is Little Mix's 'Change Your Life' video. Perrie's hair looks really purple in the video, and I love her braid in the part where the four of them are all singing in a circle.

I was thinking about the Zegan baby name...and I have some scenes with the child planned for book 3 (the ending of this book will have the baby already here) and I was thinking, what if the child was twins? That way I could use both names! But I want to know what you think...so tell me. One or two? And Zara Sofia Malik or Ariana Rose Malik?

with more chapters to come (and faster updating like in the past, I hope), xoxo

-Kat :{)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

54.5K 704 43
Secrets are meant to remain secrets, right? But for Faith she needed to know one thing and one thing only, who and where was her dad? Being the stubb...
Secrets Av babe

Fanfiction

865 34 30
Kendall's family left her a few years back and since then she's been tossed around in foster homes. She's lost people close to her. No one treated he...
33.9K 516 22
Megan is Liam's neighbour and best friend in Wolverhampton. When he signed up for the X-Factor, everything changed. Megan became a One Direction fan...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...