The Wildcard - Katsuki Bakugou

By daydreamingtwizzler

"You're giving me the look." "What look?" He asked in confusion. "Your 'I really wanna kiss you' look." ~ Gr... More

~The Wildcard~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Art break!
Thirty-Nine Bonus
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four.
Q&A + New Art!
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
The Epilogue
Author's Note
I'm back!
.Extra One.
.Extra Two.
.Extra Three.
.Extra Four.

Fifty-Six

3.4K 136 134
By daydreamingtwizzler

Ayo, soooo this is the first truly spicy thing I've ever written but I read SJM so it might be decent, LMAO- anyways, this is for you spicy-romance enthusiasts out there. Enjoy ;)

⚠️sexual content warning⚠️
(about halfway through- aka skippable for the poor innocents)

.

{I want you}

.

Word Count; 7,688

Somewhere on the walk back, it started to rain.

With heels slapping against the pavement, splashing along the puddles, Costa and Katsuki raced up the path to Heights Alliance with their jackets hovering over their heads. Both were soaked from head to toe, water spilling out of their clothes as they bounded up the steps and swung open the front door.

It was late, too late. Late enough that they'd surely receive a bothersome lecture the next day about the curfew rules from Mr.Aizawa. But thankfully, the entire downstairs area was empty and dimly lit as Katsuki shut the door behind them. The only sound was the beating of the rain against the windows and their own heavy breathing.

Costa turned, clutching her shivering arms, her teeth chattering. Katsuki glanced at how the water that plastered her hair to her forehead sent little streams down over her eyelashes and lips, falling in drops off the tip of her chin. She sucked in a shaky breath and kicked off her shoes. Katsuki did the same.

"C'mon, you're shivering." Katsuki cleared his throat, grasping her attention. Her eyes lifted to meet his and she nodded, too tired to say much of anything. He understood that, interlacing her hand in his and leading her towards the elevator. Their feet lightly padded against the carpet as they crossed the common area.

Costa sniffled, still shivering and holding Katsuki's hand as the elevator doors closed. He pressed the button and turned toward her. She leaned against the wall, rolling her head to the side to look at him. He looked right back at her and squeezed her wet hand in his.

The doors opened and they practically stumbled out, Katsuki dragging her across the hall to where her dorm was. Costa didn't protest, waiting quietly as he opened her door and stepped to the side. She hurriedly walked in and he filed in after her.

It was dark, the only light being the moonlight streaming in through her window. She passed the reflection of silvery light on her carpet, the illumination catching on her damp hair in a white sheen. Katsuki shut the door behind them and leaned against it as Costa made a beeline for her closet.

"You should change too." She finally spoke, her voice low and scratchy as she slipped behind the door. He sighed through his nose, his gaze glued to the door that separated the two of them. His eyes averted as her bare arm stretched out behind the door, her wet blouse now tossed over the top of it. He stared up at that hanging, soaked blouse and gulped, his cheeks going red at the thought of her stripping. "I will, soon enough."

There was a pause and some shuffling. "You're not keeping tabs on me now, are you?" Then she stepped out from behind the door, dressed in a baggy green shirt that stopped at her mid-thigh in length. He tried not to glance down at her bare, silky legs. She grabbed a towel and tossed it over her shoulders, grabbing handfuls of her hair and wringing it out.

"I'm fine, seriously." Her mouth fell into a straight line as she stared at him. "No tabs are needed, you can go get dressed."

He rolled his eyes, making his way over to her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head, stopping him only an arms length away by putting her hand on his chest. "I just got dry, take off those wet clothes before you touch me."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at her, causing the corners of her lips to twitch. "Fine then."

He took her by surprise when he reached for the buttons of his dress shirt. Costa's eyes widened as he began undoing the first couple of buttons. "What are you doing?" He ignored her, undoing the ones all the way down to his naval. Costa only watched with her mouth slightly agape as the sliver of his chest that began to show grew lower.

"You said to get out of the wet clothes."

"I didn't tell you to strip, hotshot." Costa fired back quickly, her eyes briefly raising to narrow at his, laced with attitude. "What? You gonna give me a lap dance now too?"

He immediately rolled his eyes, playfully shoving her in the shoulder. Costa bit down on her bottom lip, his bare chest exposed right in front of her eyes. She shoved him back, causing her hand to make contact with his chest. Her breath hitched as she paused, refraining from pulling her hand away, simply resting it against his sternum. They both inhaled sharply.

Costa felt his heartbeat against her palm, pounding hard and fast, as if he were nervous or something. She took the bold decision to look up at him through her eyelashes. He was already staring back down at her, an intense glimmer in his eyes that reflected the silvery moonlight panning over the highlights of his face.

She swallowed, her fingers spreading out over his skin. His lips parted as he asked her, "Are you okay?"

She tried to pull her hand away, a look of realization flashing over her features, as if she'd just remembered everything that had happened. He didn't hesitate to grab her wrist, causing her head to snap up at him. He then pulled her at the wrist, tugging the rest of her body along with it. Her breath hitched, her body now a mere inch away from his.

She glanced down at the rise and fall of his chest, warmed by their close proximity and his body heat.

"To be completely honest... I'm scared, Katsuki." He loosened his grip on her wrist so that he could interlace his fingers through hers. He tilted his head to the side as he asked softly, "Of what?" She let out a long breath as their fingers connected, the skin on skin contact sending tingles up his arms and down her spine.

"What happens next." She shook her head, letting her eyelids close shut. "I thought if I acted like it didn't matter it wouldn't..."

He saw the devastation in her features, the words she couldn't say. She never really had a chance to be soft. She was always bloody knuckles, bruised skin, scarred memories. She wanted people to be afraid of hurting her and in the process, she lost some parts of herself that she'd never get back. Katsuki lifted her hands to his lips and kissed each one of her fingers.

"It's funny you know-" She let out a harsh laugh, her nose scrunching up slightly, "As a hero, I try so hard to help other people but it's really because I don't know how to help myself. I guess I never have... but how will they all look at me now that they know the truth? I'm a mess and they'll realize it too and- and what if they won't look up to me anymore?"

"They don't know shit about what happened to you." Katsuki shook his head, firing back. He brushed his thumb along her cheekbone and she finally cracked her eyes open. "You're the kind of person anyone would be lucky to know, no matter what you had to overcome to get to where you are. And you don't even see it, which pisses me off." He grumbled lowly, "Besides, if anyone says a word or gives you shit, I'll bash their fucking face in."

The corners of her lips twitched, despite the exhausted look on her face. "I just feel so... pathetic."

He balked at her. How could she possibly see herself as anything less than strong? He'd witnessed her crumble and break but get back up and hammer her opponents into the ground with a prideful smile. She'd never let her grief get in the way of her work, of her drive. If anything it fueled her to keep going. To do better. To make something out of herself. Yet here she was, thinking it made her less of a hero.

He grabbed each side of her face, willing her to look at him. "If I could give you one thing, it would be to see yourself the way that I see you. To look back at yourself just like I am right now, at this ridiculously brave and strong and real person. I cannot fathom how you could think that your story makes you unlovable or anything less than admirable."

They stared intensely at one another and Costa's eyes glassed over, her lip slightly trembling as he continued. "You're my favorite person. To be with, to listen to, to look at. You actually make me fucking laugh and feel things that I never thought was even possible to feel. You're my favorite person to talk to at the end of a long day. The first person I'd go to when I'm angry or sad or even really fucking happy and I... I broke my rules for you and I don't do that for anyone, ever."

She was crying again and he was wiping away her tears with the lovingness of his fingertips on her cheeks. He swallowed, the words tumbling and toppling out like a dam had been broken. Because if she was brave enough to tell him her deepest, darkest secrets, he should be brave enough to tell her his.

They all consisted of how entranced and incapsulated he was by her. How she filled every inch of his being. How she lingered in his mind every second of every day. How he was in awe of everything she was and everything she would be. How he knew he could conquer the world if she was beside him, holding his hand, and helping him do it.

They gazed into one another's eyes, their irises speaking volumes. The look they'd exchanged earlier, the I love you look, was just as prevalent now as it'd been then. Their eyes roamed each others features, desperate and yearning and honest.

"You never tried to change me." He found his breath thinning out as he was stuffed full with overwhelming emotion. "I know I am not easy to get along with. I know I get angry a lot and it scares people. I don't know how to express myself in a way that's socially acceptable, so I'm immediately labeled as aggressive. Which I guess I fucking am but whatever!" She laughed through her tears and he smiled, "I know I can be selfish and condescending and a total asshole sometimes. But you were the one person that fought for me, for exactly who I was, and that is everything. So yes, I would fight until every bone inside my body breaks in order to protect you. I could promise that, in fact."

Costa stared at him for a long while, taking in his words, his confession. She swallowed back a lump in her throat, tired of the crying. She only saw him, nothing else. Just him. He was a boy, who was always a bit messy, a bit wild, a beautiful chaotic disaster. A mirror of her soul and the only person on earth who could possibly know all of her.

"You know, for so long I wished that I could tell someone everything. It was like there was this block inside of me that kept me from talking about the things I wanted to forget. Eventually, I figured it would be impossible to do but then you-" She shook her head, overcome with the disbelief in how she felt. "I don't know how you brought this out of me but you did. I don't know how to express how grateful I am for that. You did something for me that I couldn't do for myself. You accepted every part of me too, Katsuki and because of that, you'll mean more to me than you'll ever know."

"You have me." He shuffled forward and suddenly they were flush against one another. Costa let out a soft gasp as he cupped her face, tilting her chin up. Their noses grazed, their breath mixing, all the while they never broke eye contact. Goosebumps littered every inch of Costa as her eyes briefly fluttered shut. He said, centimeters from her lips, "I want to be with you for as long as I possibly can."

"Me too." Her demeanor crumpled, that vulnerability from earlier rising to the surface. "You're the only thing I'm sure about nowadays."

He smiled against her lips, "You're never getting rid of me, Costa."

"You're-" She held her breath as his fanned her neck. "-calling me Costa now, huh?" He paused, pulling back a few inches to really look at her entire face. She let out a small laugh, a breath of a laugh- but it was something. How could he possibly be worthy enough to elicit that kind of reaction from her?

"Don't fucking point it out or I won't say shit." He grumbled and she shook her head with amusement. He plunged his fingers into her wet curls, bouncing one of them between his fingertips. She slapped his hand away. "Stop that."

"I don't want to."

"You're going to make them frizzy when they dry-" She shouldered him off, causing him to make a sour face. "My hair can't be played with while it's wet or it dries all frizzy and gross."

"Whatever, you and your hair." He rolled his eyes and she nudged him in the stomach. The rock hard abs covered by silky skin she felt against her fingers had her quickly snapping her mouth shut. He wrapped his arms around her waist, squeezing her against his bare chest. "You smell good."

"You're being very affectionate." Costa couldn't help but bite her lip, wrapping her own arms around his waist, slipping them under his shirt.

She leaned forward and pressed a kiss against the corner of his mouth. He turned his head to clasp her lips in his own and she immediately melted into his embrace. The air around them was different than usual. Their feelings were out there in the open, they both knew exactly how they felt about one another without fear of rejection or embarrassment. Something had shifted in the kiss they shared. They both could feel it- growing, rising, pushing against the walls of Costa's room.

Costa kissed Katsuki back as if she were trying to infuse herself with him. She was desperate for the air he breathed, wanting him to feel every bit of her affection for him in one kiss. He matched her desperation, hungrily moving his lips against hers, roaming inside her mouth and lapping up her sweetness. His large hands that rested on her waist squeezed her skin and she shivered.

Katsuki leaned forward and suddenly they were stumbling backwards about a foot or two, causing Costa's legs to hit the edge of her desk. Katsuki didn't stop there, bending and scooping her up by the bottom of her thighs. She sighed as he lightly placed her on the top of her desk, his hands returning to her waist and balling the fabric of her night shirt in his fingers.

She slung her arms around his shoulders, tilting her head back as he swirled his tongue inside her mouth. She let hers follow his rhythm and momentum, tingles and shivers crawling up and down her skin.

"I-" Costa breathed out in-between kisses. He placed a long, lingering, close-mouthed kiss on her lips before pulling back, eliciting a loud 'smooch' sound. They both breathed heavily against one another, their eyes filled with lust as they made contact. "What?" His deep, husky voice whispered. Costa swallowed before looking up at him with a certain determination in her eyes.

She was not a coward, not after tonight. Not after all the many things she'd said, the feelings she'd made real by sharing them with him. With this boy, whom she loved. She desperately loved this boy.

"I just-" She hesitated, the words stuck- no jammed- inside her mouth. He blinked at her, a sort of realization and seriousness forming in his expression. He knew she was going to say it, she bet he expected it. So she cleared her throat as a timid smile creeped over her lips.

"I just.. I love you."

His lips parted and Costa held her breath, her heart hammering in her chest. She was so winded and nervous that she could possibly pass out but the words that escaped her felt right. They felt like a sigh of relief and she needed that relief after the day she'd had.

She watched carefully as his eyebrows spread out, his features softening yet curling inward with some type of emotion. She pursed her lips, still holding her breath as he struggled to find words.. any words at all.

"You don't have to like say it back or anything. I just thought since we were being honest and all that I'd just mention-"

He kissed her to shut her up. It was heatedly passionate and raw and set fire to everything Costa felts toward him. He grabbed each side of her face and put everything into that kiss. Every memory, every moment, every laugh, every fight, every new understanding, every layer peeled back, every piece of companionship, of passion, of love...

Then he pulled back and Costa felt him say against her lips, "I promised myself I would never fall in love."

He kissed her again, this one slower and more drawn out then the last. Costa whimpered, clutching him like she never wanted to let go. Then he pulled back again, looked her directly in the eyes, and said. "It's hard for me to even put what I feel for you into words because I fucking love you in ways I didn't think were real."

"Really?" She was grinning and trying not to cry all at once. "You do?"

"Costa I-" He stroked her face with his fingers, his forehead pressing against hers. "I want you. I love you. I've spent a great deal of my life wanting to do the whole thing by myself. But I'm done. I give up, I surrender. A life without you by my side is a life not worth living."

Costa grabbed his face and smashed her lips against his. He groaned into her mouth and she let herself be undone, grasping at his clothes and skin and hair. He engulfed her with one arm and cupped her neck with the other. She felt his grip lightly squeeze against her throat and she opened her mouth even wider.

Suddenly she wasn't sitting up straight anymore. He'd placed a hand behind her head and yanked on her waist, causing her to slide down so that her back was flush against the top of her desk and he was hovering over her. She made eye contact with him and smirked as he placed his hands on either side of her head, tenting her in.

"Do you..." She hesitated as he lowered himself and pressed a kiss against her collarbone. Then his teeth clasped her skin and she bit her lip. "I want you, Katsuki."

The whiny neediness in her tone told him exactly what she meant by that. He let out a long exhale against her skin, against the neck he was slowly gnawing on as he made his way up to her jaw. He tucked himself between her legs, remembering that he hadn't seen her put any pants on under her long shirt.

"Yeah?" Costa felt his smirk against the crook of her neck as his teeth bit down on her earlobe. She squeezed her eyes shut, breathing heavily as one of his hands laid flat on her stomach. She inhaled sharply as his fingers spread apart, slightly digging into the fabric and the skin under it. He slowly lifted his head over hers and their lips reconnected. She hummed and his fingers inched higher up on her stomach. She squirmed under his hold and he let out a hot breath. "Costa."

"Hm?" She fluttered her eyelids open to see he was staring down at her with a darkened gaze. "What is it?"

"You know what we talked about last time we did this?"

"About not being ready?" She asked with an eyebrow raised, sitting up on her elbows. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I was just saying that-"

"So you lied when you said that you want me, then?" He asked with a tilt of his head, his thumb lightly brushing over the underside of her breast. Her gaze flickered down to where his large hand cupped her lower ribs. Her mouth went dry, "I didn't say that."

"I take it back." He said, a definitive husk prevalent in his tone.

Costa's eyes flickered up to his and a thrill of excitement raced down her body. Hot lightning, just like she'd described to him. She found her legs tightening around his hips, becoming all too aware of the bareness of her thighs. Her chest was heaving up and down and his eyes flickered down to it- roaming over the prevalent peaks of her breasts that poked out from under her t-shirt. "What are you saying, Katsuki?"

He lowered his head, planting a kiss on each of her collarbones. Then his teeth clamped down on the collar of her shirt and he pulled, all the while his other hand slipped up the back of her shirt and landed on the bare center of her spine. Costa bit down on her tongue, staring intensely at him.

She watched as her collar slipped out from in between his teeth. "Can I touch you... please?"

She didn't even hesitate, the excitement rolling off of her in waves. She arched her back, pressing her chest into his touch, "Yes."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely," She huffed out a laugh, "I've been waiting for you to touch me for weeks."

His hand shifted up to cup her breast, his eyes flicking down to gaze at the action. He squeezed once and then rolled it in his palm, his eyebrows furrowed as if he were noting how it felt. He brought his other hand lower on her back, where his wrist brushed against the lace of Costa's underwear. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Are you not wearing anything under this?"

"Underwear, but that's it." Costa grinned from ear to ear as Katsuki's face went red. His nerves caught up to him, as well as the extent of the situation. His hands were on Costa in a way that he'd never touched anyone else before. She'd never been touched like this either. The thought that he was the first one to be able to do it made his pants grow tight.

Costa's fingers trailed up his biceps, skimming over his collar bones. Then she was running her hands down his pectorals, his chest, his abdominal muscles. Her eyes flashed gold in excitement as she outlined his abs with her fingertips, "I know I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you shirtless in the courtyard."

He narrowed his eyes at her, "You mean when you cussed me out and threatened to feed me my own internal organs?"

Costa let out a laugh that had her throwing her head back. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. To be fair, you were training at six in the morning and I-"

"Yeah, we're not arguing about this right now." Katsuki cut her off by clamping his mouth over one of her clothed breasts. Her breath hitched as she felt the fabric covering her nipple grow increasingly wet. Katsuki's teeth devoured her and she arched her back, giving him even more of a mouthful. The nightshirt slipped down to her hips and Costa sucked in a sharp breath. Katsuki couldn't help but pull himself back to look at her.

His mouth watered at the sight before him.

Costa laid with her arms above her head, her hair wet and strewn across the desktop. Her eyes were glowing an intense yellow as she pulled her lip between her teeth. The imprint of his teeth and the wetness of his tongue were prevalent on the spot where one of her breasts was. But what had him hardening immediately was the black lace now visible in between her legs, spread out before him.

"Holy fucking god..." His hands slid down her chest, her waist, down to her hips, which he squeezed. "You are the most beautiful thing to ever exist."

She blushed, grinning and turning her head away from him. "Shut up."

"Never," He smirked, his hands scooping up the backs of her thighs. They were so incredibly soft against his callused palms that he felt himself pulse inside his pants. Costa make a 'hmph' sound as he pushed her legs back over her hips, giving himself a front-row view of the space in between her legs. She was tomato red now, "Why do you have to do that? It's embarrassing..."

"Fuck..." His thumbs traced circles on her thighs, his eyes roaming down her body. "I want to see all of you."

Her head suddenly snapped up, her eyes briefly flashing with nerves. He immediately noticed it, loosening his grip until he'd fully taken a step back from her. She peered up at him in confusion, lifting herself up onto her elbows, "What's wrong?"

"You looked hesitant for a second."

"Hesitant? Not me, never." She dramatically shook her head as he rolled his eyes. "I'm the one who initiated this."

He scowled at her. "No you didn't, I fucking initiated it."

Costa pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration, giving up. "Fine, Katsuki. You initiated it. Can we go back to the touching, kissing thing again?"

He give her a small glare before approaching her once more. This time, she sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their noses brushed before Costa leant forward and bit his bottom lip, pulling it toward her. He groaned as they began making out once more, their tongues intertwining in pleasurable bliss.

Costa made a cute high-pitched groan as she pressed against him, her legs widening. Katsuki pressed the tent in his pants forward, grinding up in between her thighs, just like she'd done to him last time. She let out a small sigh, her fingers tangling in his hair.

His fingers slowly began to fiddle with the hem of her shirt and she slowed their kissing. When she pulled back, he gave her a particular look- the 'asking for permission' look. She swallowed hard, slightly nervous for him to see her without her shirt on. But he had already stripped her down emotionally, might as well add physically to the list now too.

She nodded her head and he didn't hesitate to pull her shirt up.

They held eye contact as he lifted it over her hips, her stomach, her chest. She rose her arms above her head and he lifted it over them as well, still staring directly into her eyes. Costa heard the thump of her shirt hitting the ground. She felt the coolness of the air on her hot, bare skin. Then Katsuki took a half-step back, his hands falling to rest on her thighs.

He glanced down and took her in. Her breasts. Her toned stomach and arms. The pinkish-white scar that wrapped around her ribcage. Her wide hips that spilled over the lace of her underwear. Her shiny bare thighs that rounded out over the edge of the desk. Her caramel skin gleaming in the silvery moonlight. The way her hair fell over her breasts and brushed against the hardness of her mauve, nearly heart-shaped nipples.

She was breathing heavily, each of her breaths causing her chest to rise and fall drastically.

"You are so beautiful." He shook his head, in disbelief and in yearning. He wanted her, he wanted her more than he'd wanted anything and that was saying a lot. His hand lifted to tuck a piece of her hair back behind her ear, her eyes finding his and flashing brightly. "I can't describe how fucking beautiful you are Costa."

She didn't say anything, just reached forward to push his open shirt off his shoulders. It fell to the floor and they stayed like that, staring at one another, breathing heavily. Costa placed a hand on the center of his chest, her eyes narrowing in on it. "I really fucking love you."

"I really fucking love you too." He repeated in a whisper, stepping forward so that their chests grazed one another. They both inhaled sharply as her nipples brushed against his skin. He placed his hand on her cheek, cupping her face and jaw. She nuzzled into it, kissing the center of his palm, and he was undone.

Katsuki scooped her up in one beat, his hands gripping onto her ass- which was full with muscle and firmer in his hands then he'd ever imagined- and walked her over to her bed. He gently laid her down on the comforter, his lips finding hers and kissing her sensually. She was caressing his shoulders when he reached for his belt.

Once she heard his belt unbuckling, she reached down to move his hands out of the way so she could do it for him. He let out a grunt, his hands moving to touch her waist again. He ducked his head and captured her beautifully hardened nipple in between his lips. Then he sucked, his tongue swirling around her areola as his hand began fondling her other breast. Costa threw her head back and gasped.

His belt was unbuckled and Costa was shoving his pants down his thighs with her heels. He snickered at her, briefly removing his wandering hand to shove his pants all the way down over his ankles until they were lying on her floor.

She shuddered, her breath broken into gasps as he continued sucking and licking on her chest like a hungry animal.

He pressed himself in between her legs once more, bucking his hips into hers. They were nearly completely naked. On Costa's bed. With his mouth on her. With his erection pressing against her barely clothed vulva. She panted and whimpered, grinding up against him as he tried to fit her whole breast into his mouth.

"Ah, that feels good," She was gripping his hair, her toes curling into the comforter. He hummed in response, the vibration sending pleasurable tingles against her skin, skimpering down to her abdomen. She felt the wetness in her underwear, Katsuki progressively adding to her puddled mess as he continued to suck and grind and touch.

After a minute, he began kissing the center of her chest, moving lower with his pecks until he was at her naval. She shuddered, biting down on her lip to keep from groaning. His tongue lapped at her soft skin, kissing and biting and caressing. His fingers then landed high up on her thigh and she stiffened slightly.

He glanced up at her, "Something wrong?"

"No, you're just-" She curled her lips, "You're just awfully close to..." His eyes dropped just as hers did and he went red. His fingers stayed where they were, his thumb boldly sweeping down to her inner thigh. Costa held back a suggestive gasp, her fingers digging into his hair and clawing at his roots.

"I'm gonna need some um..." He was looking everywhere but at her now, his lips pursing and his cheeks heating from the embarrassment of having to admit, "I just don't really know what to do next..."

Her eyes softened in understanding, because they were definitely in the same boat. It didn't surprise Costa that Katsuki was inexperienced and wasn't exactly sure what to do. If they were both being honest, they were just winging this whole thing and that was perfectly fine with her.

"Here," She reached down and grasped his hand in her own. He let her, glancing up her body with heated cheeks. She blushed at the sight of him peering up at her in embarrassment, hovering over the bottom half of her body, nearly bare naked. She shifted his hand so that she was pressing her palm against the back of his, her fingers interlacing with his own. "Well, what do you want me to show you?"

"Well, I want to keep touching you, I guess..." He looked away sheepishly, his blush darkening. Costa grinned because it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. "Alright then, I'll just show you."

His eyes widened as she placed his hand, with hers ontop of it, right below her belly button. Then she dragged his palm down, down, down, past the hem of her underwear. His lips parted when his fingers dragged down the slit between her legs and Costa gasped. She was considerably wet, drenched through her underwear.

He watched in awe and disbelief, his eyes never leaving the place where he was touching, as Costa began moving his fingers against her. First, up and down, and then in a circular motion. She sucked in a breath and pressed her lips together, humming sweetly. He swallowed, following her guidance and moving his fingers on his own.

She arched her back, grinding her hips up into their fingers. He pressed a little harder, picking up the tempo a little as her toes curled, "Ah!"

"Like this?" He asked, kissing a spot on her inner thigh. She nodded and he decided to pull her hand off of his, interlacing it with the fingers of his opposite hand. She squeezed that hand for dear life, squirming and gasping as he rubbed her through her underwear, this time without Costa's guidance. "Yeah... yes! Just like that."

He nearly creamed his pants when she moaned, legs teetering left and right. He licked her inner-thigh, dragging his fingers higher up on her bundle of nerves and pressing down in a pulsing rhythm. Her entire body went taut as she dug her fingernails into the back of his knuckles. "Oh god, oh god. Katsuki..."

Okay, so she liked the pulsing rhythm. He continued it, maintaining the same pace and rhythm as he watched her become increasingly worked up. She was moaning and whimpering and saying his name over and over, grasping at the comforter, at his hair, at anything. "Katsuki, wait! Wait, I'm gonna-"

"Do it." He pushed her underwear to the side with one finger, groaning as he felt just how agonizingly soaked she was. He played with her clit, swirling his fingers around her. She swallowed and took a few deep breaths. Then suddenly, she sat up and reached down to grab his hand. Just as he was about to protest, she looked him directly in the eyes and pulled his fingers up a little higher on her clit. Right where he'd done the pulsing movement. "Right here, Katsuki. You're doing so good."

He let out a deep breath, the stroking of his ego causing him to dip his head back down to kiss and nip at her thighs, rubbing that spot she showed him. She leaned back on her elbows, her breasts heaving up and down with the movement of her ragged breaths. She reached forward and grabbed his other hand, placing it on one of her breasts as she let out little whimpers and moans that sent him off the edge.

God, he was so hard. He could simply bust in his pants from seeing Costa like this.

"Fuck fuck fuck-" Costa couldn't stop moving, couldn't stop arching and un-arching her back as he worked her clit. Katsuki pressed on that spot harder, his fingers vibrating faster against her, shocking her with how he was a complete and utter natural at fucking everything. It sure as hell worked in her favor.

She felt the well of pleasure knot in her abdomen, quickly unraveling in a wave of red hot lighting that centered at her core. "Oh god-" She was shaking, digging her fingernails into the mattress, into Katuski's skin. She hissed, before gasping, before full on moaning as she squeezed her eyes shut and tossed her head back.

The orgasm racked her whole body. Katuski watched as a glow began to erupt out of her, golden and spreading across her entire body. Her hair, her skin, every part of her began to shine brighter and brighter, until she was loudly calling out, "ah, Ah, AH! GOD!"

He continued his pace, letting the orgasm ride out long and intense until Costa was panting and lying limp against the comforter. His fingers slipped off of her, massaging and caressing her thighs soothingly. When he'd finally pulled himself up on his knees to look at her, he saw she was laying there with her eyes screwed shut, a dazed smile on her face. The glow slowly dissipated as she recovered from the orgasm, leaving her to her natural skin tone.

"How the hell-" She shook her head, chuckles escaping her lips, "-have you never done that before?"

He smirked, feeling especially good about himself. "I'm good at fucking everything I do."

She laughed in response, her eyes still glued shut. He briefly glanced down at the aching erection pressing against his boxers and clicked his tongue in annoyance. Then he slid down next to Costa and pulled her into his chest.

"So you liked it?" He smirked, asking although he already knew the answer. She nuzzled into his chest and pinched his side, to which he responded with an "Ow! The hell was that for?"

"You know I liked it, you dummy." She chuckled, planting a peck on his chest. He rolled his eyes, his fingers skimming her bare back and dipping down to grab a hold of her ass. She snorted as he squeezed it, rubbing his palms around her hips and underside.

"You have a really nice ass."

"I know." She snickered, letting him do with it what he wished after giving her one hell of a "massage". He then pulled her flush against him, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. She gasped when she felt him poke her inner leg. Costa immediately glanced up at him with raised eyebrows. He blushed as she went, "Oh?"

"Shut up, it'll go away eventually." His hands travelled up her ass, her back, her shoulder blades to glide along her shoulders and neck. She blinked up at him a few times, in confusion and surprise. "Do you... want it to go away?"

He slowly averted his gaze back down to where she was smirking up at him. He clicked his tongue, blushing with embarrassment as he looked away. "You don't have to-"

"But what if I want to?" She kissed his chest, her tongue skimming along his skin. He swallowed, his Adams apple bobbing, and she licked that part of him too. His eyelids fluttered closed and she began kissing his neck, deeply. Her lips clasped around his skin, her tongue swirling, her teeth grazing. She let her hand travel down his chest, lingering at his abs before she picked at the waistband of his boxers. "Can I?"

He pursed his lips together. Oh, he wanted her too. He was throbbing up against her thigh. But the thought of Costa hearing the noises he made had him turning away in embarrassment. But she'd let him see her that way, all undone- a panting, moaning mess.

He could just hold back. Yeah, that'd be okay.

"Yeah," Katsuki, rolled onto his back as Costa pushed into him. "All yours."

Costa pounced. She swept a leg over him and began kissing down his chest. He held his breath, squeezing his eyes shut in concentration. He felt her breasts press up against his hardness and he had to grip the comforter, balling it into a clenched fist, to keep from grunting.

But that was nothing compared to what she did next.

Costa immediately grabbed the hem of his boxers and yanked, his cock springing free. She had to take a second to stare at it, her mouth agape as she realized how big he was. It was pretty thick, a long vain protruding under his velvety skin. But it was long too, longer than Costa had thought a penis was supposed to be. If she had to guess, it had to be at least eight inches or so- maybe bigger.

"Good God," Costa let out a low chuckle, glancing up at Katsuki, who still had his eyes screwed shut. "You're full of surprises, aren't you?"

He clicked his tongue, going to making a retort, "Oh shut up and-"

His eyes flew open and a throaty noise left him as Costa wrapped her hand around his shaft and dragged her palm up the length of him. He grit his teeth together, trying not to focus on how fucking good her hand felt against him. He clenched his jaw hard as she started to pump him up and down in a hard, agonizing slow pace.

He immediately threaded his fingers through her damp hair, his breathing running ragged as she slowly jerked him. Pleasure took over his body, his mind turning to mush as she picked up her pace, her thumb running over the head of him. He accidentally let a breathy grunt slip, sucking in a sharp breath afterwards.

"Is this good for you?" Costa asked, blinking up at him innocently. He gazed down at her and let out a low growl, "Fuck yes, just like that baby."

She immediately grinned, deciding not to comment on the 'baby' part and just let him enjoy it. She continued to pump him, causing him to tense with his goal to not moan like she did. But what he didn't expect was for Costa to take it a step further.

She gazed down at his head which spilled with glistening precum. I wonder what it tastes like. She briefly checked to see if Katsuki was watching her. But he was too busy leaning back with his eyes screwed shut, so she smirked and decided to just go for it. Hell, maybe he'd like it.

He sighed as he felt an immense amount of pleasure well up in his hardness as Costa continued to pump him.

But it surged through him like a hot bolt of lightning when she grazed her tongue along his head, following its slit. His mouth immediately fell open as he subconsciously bucked his hips. Then a loud groan escaped his lips and he found himself too caught up in how good her tongue felt  to care. "Oh fucking hell-"

She did it again, this time swirling her tongue around his head. His fingers curled around the roots of her hair , his muscles tensing up as she did it over and over. Then she closed her mouth over the head, her hand lowering all the way to the base of his cock as she sucked. His eyes flew open, his arms shaking as he realized she was gonna make him cum. "Wait, oh fuck, wait-"

She lowered her head, taking as much of him as she could into her mouth, all the while stroking him up and down. He bucked his hips, throaty groans escaping his lips as he gripped her hair and pulled her further down onto his cock. "Ah I'm gonna cum, oh god, I'm gonna cum-"

She knew she should pull back, let him do it without making a mess of her mouth. But for some reason, she didn't want to pull back, she wanted to keep tasting the saltiness of him on her tastebuds. So she sucked him harder, her hand moving faster.

She felt him spill into her mouth just as he threw his head back and cried out, "Oh fuuuck-"

It just kept coming, filling up Costa's mouth as she sucked him dry. She squeezed her teary eyes shut, swallowing every bit of him, before pulling back onto her knees. He was panting hard but immediately sat up to look at her, to reach for her. But when he'd noticed her pull away, wipe her mouth, and smile at him, his jaw dropped.

He lurched forward and grabbed her chin, his thumb grazing over the leftover cum on the corner of her lips. He blinked at her in shock. "Did you just... swallow that?"

She grinned sheepishly, "Uh yeah. Was I not supposed to?"

He shook his head in disbelief as she chuckled and tackled him onto the bed. He was at a lost for words at how fucking good it was. He didn't just get her hands, he got her mouth. She really put him inside her mouth... and then swallowed his... Jesus Christ. He really just did that. They really just did that.

"Woah," was the first word Katsuki said as they laid back down on the mattress, wrapped in each others arms and legs, butt-fucking-naked, besides Costa's flimsy lace panties. Costa snickered against him, tucking her face into the crook of his neck and hugging him close to her. "Yes, woah."

"That was-"

"It was woah."

He snorted, shaking his head as she nuzzled and squirmed against him. She was acting adorably cuddly, wanting to be as close to him as humanly possible. His cheeks were bright pink as he engulfed her in his arms and rolled them over so that she could lay on top of his chest. She propped her chin up on his sternum and smiled up at him. "Hey."

"Hey."

"You know called me 'baby' earlier," She snorted, amusement lighting in her eyes. He narrowed his eyes at her in annoyance, wanting to say 'no I didn't' but he definitely did remember calling her baby while she was touching his-

"Well you started glowing when I made you... ya know."

Her jaw dropped open, as if she genuinely didn't know that had happened. "I did not! Are you being for real?"

"Yeah, it was hot."

She started laughing, burying her face into his shoulder, "That's so embarrassing." He let her laugh it off, shifting both of their bodies up the bed so that he could lay his head against her pillow. She shivered slightly and he pulled the covers back, pulling both of their naked forms under the sheets.

They nuzzled into each others arms for a little while, still buzzed from the pleasure they'd elicited from one another and beaming from the confessions of love previously swapped. Costa sighed in content, completely forgetting the events of the day due to Katsuki's presence. She was really grateful to have him, every piece of him too.

She grinned as she peered up at him, thinking about how she could cuddle with him like this for the rest of her life. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

He glanced down at her and every feature on his face softened. "Yeah, I'll stay."

"Yay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.1K 31
Kirishima is a young teen with a cheery personality, but a sad life. Even though he is Very happy at times, he tends to be emotionally numb at other...
196 12 20
Boriko Takayumi. She is absolutely in love with messing with people but her favorite target has got to be Katsuki Bakugo. It's like her life mission...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
325K 7.1K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...