About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

❧ Introduction ❧
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 31 - The Puppet

3.8K 85 388
By xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Cigarette Daydreams - Cage The Elephant ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

A/N: first part inspired by @fazzruh

❦•❦

Henry sat in his desk, feeling anxious and hopeless. First he lost what felt like his son. Evan Afton. Having to put up a strong persona for the kids. He broke down crying. Silently crying, in his bedroom. Now he's losing his daughter. Oh his poor innocent daughter. Charlotte Emily.

There was a bit of hope inside of him, that she would be found. He gazed at the polaroid of him and Charlie. Charlie was on his shoulders with the brightest smile.

He combed his hands through his hair. Oh how much he wanted to scream. He wanted to hold his daughter in his arms again. He wanted to see her grow up. He wanted to see Evan grow up. All of those times they've spent together seemed to have gone too fast. They were gone too soon.

Y/n laid on her side in her dark bedroom. Michael had gone home already, and she felt just as hopeless as everyone else did. She heard the muffled cries from Henry. It's been over 10 minutes, she rolled out of bed, stumbling over to Henry's bedroom. Each wooden floor board creaked with each step. The walls seemed just as monotone as the families were.

She knocked, but there was no answer. Just muffled crying. She opened the door slightly poking her head out "Henry?" she saw Henry at his desk crying. He quickly wiped  his tears and turned around "Oh Y/n what are you doing up this late?" he cleared his throat, hiding the polaroid in his drawer.

"I could hear you from the room" Y/n sighed walking more into the room, now standing in front of him. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Henry's voice broke a bit. Y/n opened her arms and looked up at Henry. "You don't have to apologize" she opened her arms, her eyes turning glossy, remembering that familiar feeling.

The feeling that made your chest heavy, it made you drop your shoulders. Too tired to do anything. To hopeless to continue on with life. Too much energy to use to do simple tasks. Staying in your room, isolating yourself from the world.

She knows how it feels to lose someone. Having someone there by your side, is just what Henry needs. Henry gazed down at the girl with a soft look. Tears rushed down his cool undertone cheeks. Looking at Y/n reminded him of Charlie.

He didn't hesitate to hug Y/n. They both held each other, silently crying to not wake Sammy up. "We'll find her Henry" Y/n patted his back. "Thank you Y/n" he cleared his throat, blinking back tears. "Get some sleep" Henry pulled away. "Goodnight Henry" Y/n sauntered towards his door. "Goodnight Y/n"

Michael sat on the living room, constantly hearing his father's lectures. Clara was at the hosptial meanwhile Elizabeth was in her room sleeping. This only increased Michael's fear. Knowing that him and his father alone in a house, was just going to be pure violence.

"How could you do that to your own brother, you disappointment me more everyday. You better pray on your god damn knees if he even makes it out alive"

Michael stayed silent. It was easier this way. If he didn't return insults, there would be no damage done to his skin, only except for his nerves. Anger constantly boiled inside of him, William only added fuel to the fire. Fights with the greasers, and filthy unmannered boys were his only way of coping. Each punch would contain all of his built up anger. It was easier than taking it out on his poor siblings.

Michael sighed, he stood up and grabbed his jacket from the coatrack ready to make his way out of the house. "Where do you think you're going?" William glared down at him. "I'm leaving" Michael opened the door and slammed it shut. He took his keys from his pockets and opened the car to his door. "Anywhere but here" he mumbled to himself.

It was quiet dark outside, not a car in sight was driving down the streets. Michael inserted the key into the ignition, turning up the volume to Back in Black by AC/DC.

He began driving down the empty streets at a fast speed. There was no one around, so nothing was stopping him from driving at 90 mph. He turned, as the tires of his car burned, leaving tire marks on the streets.

Shortly after, he was parking in front of Henry's house. He's just had enough of this life, and the only person he needed the most right now was Y/n. He didn't want to have her listen to him rant about how horrible his father was, he just wanted to be with her. To make her laugh, to make her smile.

But still it doesn't take away the fact that there is guilt pressured into his chest. He could only hope and ask for the universe to let his brother live and forgive for what he has done. He swore the moment he saw Mark, he would beat the shit out of him for giving him the stupidest idea. Then he would punch himself, for listening to his stupid idea.

He walked to the side of the house, holding a couple of pebbles in his hand. He took one and tossed it to Y/n's window, watching it as it clanked against the window and jumping back, only to hit the ground.

There was only a couple of throws, till the window was lifted. Y/n poked her head out seeing Michael with a handful of pebbles in his hand. She smiled slightly, leaning her arms against the window rim. "What are you doing?" she whispered yelled followed by a giggle. "I needed to see you. Come out" Y/n looked back at her door. "One second" she lifted her finger, motioning for him to wait.

She crawled out of her bed, grabbing Michael's black crewneck and a pair of sneakers. She fixed her bed hair a bit, and crawled out of the window. She held onto the edge of the window lowering herself, she hung from it looking down at Michael. He motioned for her to jump down in which he did. He caught her bridal style "Hey there beautiful" he chuckled setting her down. "Hey handsome" she winked.

They continued to walk down the street, looking up at the night sky while endlessly talking about anything really, anything but what has happened. They stopped by a liquor shop grabbing a couple snacks. They proceeded to pay for it and continued on with their walk, with slushies in their hands and f/s.

Y/n hated to ruin this moment. But it had to be mentioned. "Michael. Don't you think.. maybe he did something to Charlie." Michael stopped looking at Y/n. He gulped down hard. "I-I..." Michael was lost for words, even though this wouldn't be a big surprise, but it was hurtful. "I- I don't know" he sighed taking another sip of the cold beverage.

"Don't you think we should say something? This is getting out of hand." "I want to. I really do, but I just can't.." he combed his hands through his hair. "Michael, he-" "I don't want to talk about this please" he sighed in frustration, feeling his anger fuel up. He drank the cold beverage in hopes it would soothe him.

"Michael you can't just ignore-" "Please y/n.. please.. I can't. I can't right now please... just please" he sighed again placing the beverage down. He felt agitated, he just wanted to feel free this moment, he missed the days before the day he knew what his father had done. Before any of this happened. He just wanted those happy days with the love of his life.

Y/n just hummed in response. She understood what Michael was going through, but it was just as difficult for her. She felt like she was losing hope and patience. She wanted William to get what he deserved. But this topic would have to be put off again once more.

Michael pulled out a pack of gum, and began chewing it. It was his way of coping better than using cigarettes. Sure it caused some gum damage but it was better than having some lung issues.

"We should get back home, it's getting late" Y/n stood up, Michael did as well. "Can I stay at yours tonight?" Michael mumbled "yeah.. sure" Y/n sighed, as they began walking. "Y/n?" she turned around to look at Michael "I'm sorry for what my father has done. It.. i just.." he took a deep breathe again. "I'm just scared." he bit his lip, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

Y/n reached out to hold his hand "It's okay mike.. it's okay.."

Y/n's POV

We arrived back at Henry's, climbing back up the window. We were now laying in bed attempting to sleep at 2am. I tossed and turned, but nothing was comfortable. I didn't feel good either. I felt sick, knowing that William could have gotten to Charlie. But why would he? To his own partner's daughter? That's just.. cruel.

I turned to face Michael, his back was to me. I looked over at him seeing him cling on to one of the pillows. I sighed "Michael?" I whispered, tapping his shoulder "Yeah?" he turned around facing me "Can I hold you?" "You don't have to ask love" he turned around holding his arms out. I snuggled close to him, he brought the covers up making sure I was comfortable.

-

"Y/n?" Henry knocked. No response. He knocked once more before opening the door to see me and Michael laying down. I blinked my eyes open, first being blinded by the light, followed by a stretch. Henry smiled slightly "Good morning, I need you to take care of Sammy and Elizabeth. Me and.. William have some stuff to take care of" he sighed. "Oh yeah of course" I whispered, wiggling out of Michael's grip slowly.

He instantly grabbed the pillow that was beside him, clinging onto it more. Me and Henry chuckled, "I really appreciate you looking out for.. we'll both me and William's kids. I don't know how I could repay you" "They are lovely, I enjoy spending time with them and looking after them rascals" I smiled. Henry hummed in response. "I should get going now. I'll see you all tonight" he sighed tiredly, walking over to the door and closing it behind him.

I walked over to my closet, picking out something comfortable. I knew it was going to be a long day today.

-

Elizabeth and Sammy watched TV, they seemed lively and happy as always. Michael was still in bed sleeping. I hope he was okay. "Alright what do you guys want for breakfast?" I opened the fridge looking through, mostly seeing organic foods. "Beans on toast" Elizabeth gave a toothy smile "Ew gross! That's like poop on toast" Sammy shook his head. "No it's not" Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay okay how about we have scrambled eggs and pancakes, and after I take you guys out for lunch hm?" they both looked at each other "YES!"

3rd person POV

Clara sat on a chair next to Evan. His head was wrapped with bandages, the monitor continued to beep, motioning he was still alive. There was a 50% chance of survival, due to the severe head injury. Clara thought to herself, If William can survive.. my baby has to. she ran her hands through her strawberry blonde hair, fighting back tears.

The police have found no evidence of Charlie. They looked everywhere in the pizzeria, no DNA , no fingerprints, nothing. It was just as if she disappeared through thin air. Henry was growing impatient. He couldn't imagine a life without his only daughter. He tapped his foot against the concrete, as they had decided to check the animatronics and look further into not only their current pizzeria's, but their company, Afton Robotics.

The police looked into the back rooms, going through blueprints of an oddly looking animatronic. It was a puppet. The puppet has a white face with black hollow eyes and a black and white stripped one piece.

As one of the investigators took a closer look at the blueprint, one of the police officers began taking apart the puppet animatronic.

"We found her!"

William soon came, parking at his usual spot. He grinned "Henry it's good to see you."

"I am not happy with you"

❦•❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 233 32
16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to keep Gregory safe. Because Gregory was bor...
117K 2.4K 19
(THIS BOOK IS A TWO PART STORY!) This book will contain things such as: Gore, Death, Fluff, and Foul language You have recently move to a small town...
12.8K 310 11
You were given an opportunity to attend the famous Afton Robotics Summer Camp. What couldn't get much worse was you were stuck with Michael Afton. Y...
6.2K 152 18
Y/N moves to Hurricane Utah from Northern Alaska. While moving in to your new house you meet your next door neighbors, the Afton family. You're a rec...