[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

1.27

3.7K 127 4
By Erishi_An

The three of the Wu family discussed it, because the second brother Wu was pregnant, and the time came to be in a hurry. It would be bad if the child was injured, but he could not be left alone in the capital. , so Wu Bai also stayed, and this time only one person went back, that is Wu Kangan.

    After making this decision, Wu Kangan also took out most of his money and bought a small house on Yongning Street. Far, it is relatively safe for the two brothers.

    At this point, Wu Kangan was still worried, he specially asked Xiao Zimo to take care of the two of them.

.In fact, Xiao Zimo was willing to borrow Wu Kangan's money to let the other party buy a bigger house, and by the way, buy a lot of servants to take care of the two brothers, but Wu Kangan refused because he couldn't let himself owe Xiao Zimo. There are more and more favors, otherwise if Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai have a conflict in the future, who is he helping?

    After buying the house, Xiao Zimo came to help them move.

    Finally, Wu Kangan took his own baggage and the entanglement reserved for himself in advance, and went home with a caravan.

.This caravan was contacted by Xiao Zimo. Because of this, he still trusts the caravan. Along the way, he did not object to when the caravan would set off or rest. He followed the caravan. People acted together, which made these caravan people look up to each other. The other party did not expect that Wu Kangan, a scholar, could endure such hardships so much.

    Caravans are generally in a hurry, and many goods need to be sold as soon as possible to make money, so this time they traveled south, it took only half a month to reach Lizhou.

    After arriving at Lizhou Mansion, Wu Kangan made an appointment with the people of the caravan about the time and place of their next meeting, and separated from them, because the caravan wanted to continue south, but he didn't.

    Xu Shi was eager to go home. Wu Kangan originally needed a four-day trip, but it took him three days to arrive at Nanping Town.

.He first went to his own shop and found that the business in the shop was as good as ever, and he even felt that the business was even better than the business before he left.

    Can you please? Now everyone in the town knows that the owner of this shop has a son who came to Beijing to take the exam. If the other party can pass the exam, he will be an official. If it is too late for them to compliment, no one will trip the shop. son.

    His family's braised pork recipe, someone had tried to get it before, but as soon as he inquired about it, he knew that Wu Erlang was going to Beijing to take the exam, so he gave up, for fear that Wu Erlang would come back to them to settle accounts after he was admitted to the official's office.

    When Wu Kangan arrived at the shop, the shop was closed. Father Wu was about to close the shop door and go home when he saw a person standing at the door.

    Father Wu was surprised, and quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeves again, shouting uncertainly, "Second child?"

."Father, I'm back." Wu Kangan said excitedly, then walked towards Wu's father, wanting to hug each other, but was pushed away by the other party.

    "Father? What are you looking for?"

    "Where are your third brother and the two of them?" Father Wu looked on the street and asked when he didn't find anyone.

    "The two of them are still in the capital, and I'm the only one who came back." Wu Kangan replied.

    "What? You actually left the two brothers in the unfamiliar place in the capital, and came back alone!!" Father Wu suddenly said angrily, and then pushed the stupid son out of the store, intending to close the door to close.

    "That's not the case, Dad, listen to my explanation!" Wu Kangan hurriedly stopped on the threshold and said.

    Father Wu stopped closing the door, looked at him and said, "Tell me, you'd better come up with a reason that makes me satisfied."

."My husband is pregnant and can't travel long distances, so I left the two of them in the capital." Wu Kangan explained.

    "Then did you find someone to take care of them?" Father Wu asked slowly.

    Wu Kangan nodded quickly: "Of course, I will definitely find someone to take care of them before I can come back with confidence!" As for the person who was looking for Xiao Zimo, Wu Kangan thought about it and still didn't tell Father Wu, otherwise he felt that he was today. Definitely can't get in.

    After getting Wu Kangan's affirmative answer, Wu's father stepped aside and let Wu Kangan enter the store.

    Xingfeng Village

    The news that Wu Kangan passed the jinshi examination and became an official in the capital spread all of a sudden, and the villagers knew about it.

    Everyone came to Wu's house to congratulate them.

.Of course, Wu Kang'an's family also knew about this, and came to the Wu family to say congratulations, but found that his brother actually stayed in the capital and did not come back. When asked why, he knew that it was because he was pregnant, so he could not come back. Afterwards, his maiden family was obviously overjoyed.

    They didn't expect their brother to have such good fortune, they all became official husbands, and now they are pregnant with a child, it can be said that their life has been extremely happy, because they are their own brothers, they have no jealousy. He was happy.

    As for the other people in the village, it's different. Those people are very depressed. Why haven't potential stocks like Wu Kangan been caught by their brothers!

.Because the Wu family has no clansmen, and there is no such thing as an ancestral hall, his family didn't care about these things before, but now Wu Kang'an has been admitted to the jinshi, and his identity is not the same, so the village chief Wu closed the town shop. When I got home, I called the villagers to help rebuild an ancestral hall, which would be the ancestral hall of his Wu family in the future.

    There are many people and great strength, plus the Wu family entertains all kinds of delicious food every day, and there is still wages after the end, but in just a few days, the ancestral hall was successfully built.

    Although Wu Kangan is now an official, but the character of filial piety is the first of the hundred virtues, so the village chief Wu stood at the front and led the people of the Wu family to worship in the direction of the ancestral hall.

.After the sacrifice, Village Chief Wu took out a blank genealogy, wrote his parents' names on it, and then arranged them in order, and wrote all the names of the Wu family. , all the names of the Wu clan will be recorded on this in the future.

    After the recording was completed, Village Chief Wu wrapped the genealogy in oiled paper and hung it in the midair of the ancestral hall, and took the Wu family out of the ancestral hall.

    ......

    Because the appointment time with the caravan was approaching, and he was worried about Wu Bai and his two brothers, Wu Kangan set off towards Lizhou Mansion by himself.

.The reason why I didn't bring the rest of the Wu family is because the child in Wu Dafu is only two months left to be born, which is even more unsuitable for long-distance travel than Wu Erfu. When a grandchild was born, everyone in the Wu family was worried and could not tolerate any mistakes.

    It was the first time for Wu Dalang and his husband to have children, and they didn't understand anything. Of course, the Wu family needed to stay and take care of them, so the Wu family did not go to Beijing with Wu Kangan.

    However, they discussed it. After the baby is born in February, they will see if there is a chance for them to enter Beijing again, but they all know that the chance is very slim.

.In fact, Nanping Town is their root. In their whole life, except for Wu’s father who followed Wu Kang’an to the next state government to participate in the township test, other people have never left this town. They are not curious about what the capital is like. I just feel that I am very satisfied with my little days.

    Xiao Zimo, who was still in the capital looking forward to Father Wu and the others entering the capital, and then came to propose marriage: "..." Don't ask, asking is despair!

    Wu Kangan followed the caravan and returned to the capital again smoothly.

    When he arrived at his small house, he didn't find anyone in it, and he didn't know any of the neighbors around him. In desperation, he had to go to Xiao's house to see if he could ask Xiao Zimo. something out.

    As a result, after he arrived at Xiao's house, the concierge of Xiao's house told him that Xiao Zimo was away and was not at home.

.This time, he finally understood why there was no one at home, and he was taken out by Xiao Zimo. He guessed that Xiao Zimo couldn't leave his husband at home alone, and wanted to take Brother Bai out. , and simply went out with his husband.

    Unfortunately, he didn't guess right this time.

    Inside the Qibao Duck in the capital, besides Xiao Zimo, Wu Bai, and Wu Kangan's husband, there is another person here.

    He is Zhao Chengnan.

    It turned out that Zhao Chengnan was going to the border, so Xiao Zimo and the three of them were practicing for Zhao Chengnan.

    During this time, because Wu Kangan was away, Xiao Zimo was worried about their two brothers, so he often came to Wu's house to look after them, and Zhao Chengnan, who used to always follow behind Xiao Zimo, naturally followed the direction.

.After going back and forth, Wu Erhu also learned from their conversation that Zhao Chengnan, who was rescued by their family, was the fifth prince today.

    This frightened Wu Erfu. Every time he saw Zhao Chengnan in the following days, he trembled with fright. He had never seen such a valuable person, but fortunately, Wu Bai was there to comfort him. Emotions, plus Zhao Chengnan is a shameless person. He often plays tricks in front of Wu Erfu, doing things that make people laugh and cry. Slowly, Wu Erfu doesn't feel how terrible Zhao Chengnan is anymore. .

    After a long time, everyone became more familiar with each other, and he was less flustered, and he was able to smile and talk to Zhao Chengnan.

    No, because Yu Hongyi, the enemy general sent by the emperor to the border pass, has disappeared, and the people of the border pass army are a little scattered. Therefore, the courtiers went to the border and asked the emperor to send another valuable person to go to the border pass with another mighty general.

.People with valuable status go to the border to stabilize the military, and the mighty general is naturally to take the place of Yu Hongyi and fight the enemy.

    After arguing for several days in the court, a candidate was finally selected, and that was Zhao Chengnan.

    This time I went to the border gate, which was different from going to the border gate to reward the soldiers. This time I went to encourage the morale of the army. Of course, I would face the danger of war at any time. If it was not so bad, I might lose my life. The other princes naturally didn’t want to go. , Only Zhao Chengnan did not have the strong support of his mother in the court like his other brothers, so the courtiers quarreled to the end and unanimously recommended the fifth prince Zhao Chengnan to the emperor.

    In this situation, the emperor was actually reluctant to let his most beloved prince go to the border, but in the face of the unanimous request of the courtiers, the emperor was also somewhat helpless, so he had to nod.

.Xiao Guijun in the palace has also worked hard, but his power as a harem person is limited, and he cannot influence the decisions of those old foxes in the court.

    However, for Xiao Zimo and Zhao Chengnan, this is a bit dangerous for their plan, but if Zhao Chengnan can successfully conquer the military power in his trip, coupled with the financial support of the Xiao family, he will not worry about the big things. .

    When Zhao Chengnan took the initiative to enter the palace and said that he was willing to go to the border, the emperor was very moved. He was indeed his favorite son. He was willing to share his worries at a critical time. Because of this, the emperor rewarded Zhao Chengnan with some good things.

    But this time, although his brothers were envious, they were not jealous. After all, some good things are not for everyone to take and enjoy. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.4K 199
Author: Jin Yun/金筠 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Finished) Introduction After Lubei passed the college entrance examination, he went...
626K 33.8K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
55.1K 2.3K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
43.4K 1.4K 198
Lu Yanzhou's best friend Xie Chengze's soul was broken into fragments and fell into those small worlds. In order to save Xie Chengze, Lu Yanzhou emba...