[BL] [Book 1] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

1.1 Little brat
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
2.1 Little Fisherman
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Silly little husband
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
4.1 The Little Husband who was Repaid
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
5.21
5.22
5.23
6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
7.1 Poison Doctor Little Husband
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
7.21
7.22
Book 2

1.11

4.9K 158 3
By Erishi_An

The next day, Wu Bai got up very early as he was going to town because he was in a hurry.

    He quickly packed himself up, and then took out a bag from his own room, which contained his change of clothes.

    He came to the left side of the yard, where the carriage was parked last night, and he quickly climbed onto the carriage to find the right place to put his baggage.

    He had just put away his belongings, and Village Chief Wu and Wu Kangan also came over with their own luggage. He stood on the carriage, took the luggage they handed over, and also found a place to put it.

    After the two brothers were all done, the village chief sat on the carriage and left with the carriage.

    As they walked farther and farther, and could not see the shadow of the carriage, the rest of the Wu family took their eyes back.

.When Wu Erfu saw that Wu Kangan had left, he also returned to his room with Wu Kangan and took out a bag.

    Seeing that he was carrying the burden, Wu Fulang asked, "Where are you going?"

    Regarding the matter of praying for his husband, speaking out will only make Wu Fulang more satisfied with his son-in-law, so Wu Erfulang did not deliberately hide it, and honestly explained his whereabouts and intentions to Wu Fulang.

    Sure enough, when Wu Fulang saw that the other party was going to go back to his parents' house, it was to pray for his son, and he would not allow it. He nodded and agreed immediately, and prepared a gift for him to bring back to his parents' house.

    Then he remembered that he couldn't favor one over the other, and the second husband hadn't been back to his parents' house for a long time. After the second husband left, he called the eldest son and his husband again, and asked the eldest son to take the husband back to his parents' house. have a look.

.However, the eldest husband is a native of the village, but his parents and Wu's family are in the west of the village and the other in the east of the village.

    Although he hadn't been back to his family for a long time, he occasionally saw his family in the village, and the Wu family treated him well, so he seldom went back, so as not to cause others to misunderstand and think he was It was only when he was bullied that he returned to his parents' home. Now Wu Fulang took the initiative to ask the boss of the Wu family to accompany him back to his parents' home, and he was naturally happy.

    So the husband and wife quickly packed themselves up, took some gifts and set off.

    Because his parents' family was in the same village, they didn't spend the night at their parents' home. They had lunch there at noon, chatted with their father-in-law, mother-in-law, and brothers and sisters about the current situation. They came back in the afternoon with the sunset. At home, Wu Fulang is alone at the moment, and it will be unsafe at night.

.On the other hand, Wu Erfu Lang's family saw him coming back and heard him say that this time he went back to his family to pray for the husband who was going to Fucheng for the scientific examination. His family sighed in their hearts, this son-in-law It's amazing, I didn't expect to go to Fucheng to test talents.

    You must know that the reason why they married their son to the second child of the Wu family was purely because they thought that the Wu family was a wealthy family in the village, rich, and their son would never endure hardship in the past, but they did not expect such a surprise now, the son is about to become Scholars, they couldn't help but feel proud of their vision.

    ......

    In the town, when Father Wu rushed to the gate of the academy with a carriage, he thought that he was the only one who chose to accompany his son to Fucheng, but found that several other candidates also accompanied their families.

.However, not everyone brought their elders, some brought their brothers, some brought their servants, and some brought their husbands.

    Seeing this, Father Wu's initial anxiety disappeared.

    He happily took his son to say hello to the masters first, and then chatted with others.

    Of course, the Wu family was not the last to arrive. Two groups of people came after them.

    At this time, the master announced that all the students had arrived, and then asked everyone to check their candidates' qualification certificates and household registration certificates.

    Because these candidates are all Tongsheng and have taken the exam, they all know what they need to bring for the exam. Therefore, the Master did not stress this point too much. He just focused on making the students remember to bring everything they should bring. bring.

.The masters have brought so many students, and naturally they know that some students are more careless. They once brought a student. At that time, the group arrived in Fucheng, and on the first night of the exam, the candidate realized that his household registration document did not bring it with him. superior.

    At the beginning, after the student carefully rummaged through his baggage, he couldn't find anything. When the exam time was approaching, the student began to go crazy. He stayed up in the inn where everyone lived in the middle of the night. He made a lot of noise, hoping that the other people he disturbed would not be at peace, and he would not be able to pass the exam. He didn't even admit that he forgot to bring his household registration documents. He thought that others framed him and stole his documents.

.In the end, Master and the others felt that it would be impossible to continue like this. This government test is different from Tongsheng’s test. Tongsheng’s test is once a year, but the government test is once every three years. Keep your mouth shut, you can't tell the other party to ruin other people's exams.

    Who knows that the next day, after all the students except the student entered the examination room, the student's father came over and sent the student his household registration certificate, because he left the household registration certificate at home.

    Because the other party left the documents in the study, his family would not easily enter his study on weekdays. He was worried that there would be no dust in the study for a long time, so he went in to clean it. He didn't expect to find the documents dropped by his son. Therefore, his father hurriedly rushed or was a step too late. At that time, the examination room was closed and there was no possibility of entering.

.The candidate also knew that his carelessness caused this consequence, so he took the initiative to apologize to the Master and the others, and then after the other students finished their exams, they all apologized.

    It is also because of this matter that now, every time the Master goes to Fucheng, he asks every student to check all the things they should bring with them. Go back and pick it up, after all, it will take a lot of time to go back and forth when someone arrives at Fucheng.

    Xu is the master, and after all the students have checked their belongings, no one has forgotten to bring anything.

    Obtaining such a result is naturally good.

    After the masters also got into the carriage, everyone began to set off towards the palace one after another.

.At the beginning, Wu Kangan was still sitting on his own carriage, opened the curtain of the carriage, and looked at the scenery by the roadside. He usually discussed with Wu Bai how the scenery was in the car.

    In this way, after two days of driving, everyone got to know each other almost, and Wu Bai also talked to the two little husbands who were traveling with him.

    In the next two days, everyone began to ride in carriages. Wu Kangan went to the carriage of his classmates. Several people sat on the carriage and talked about this exam. By the way, let's talk to each other again.

    And Wu Bai sat on the carriage with the classmate and talked about some embroidery and other things. After all, when others arrived on his carriage, they could not leave them to hang out, so they had to chat with them about what the other party could pick up. the content of the above words.

    For a while, everyone got along happily.

    The carriage was full of laughter and laughter.
.Only there was no laughter from the carriages of the masters. The masters have walked this road countless times, so they naturally know how rare laughter and laughter are at this time. When they are on the way back, it is estimated that everyone will not be able to laugh.

    However, they didn't remind those students that if they can be happy for a while, they don't do things that spoil people's interest.

    Four days passed in a flash, and everyone came to Fucheng, but they did not enter the city directly, but lined up outside the city, followed the people in front, accepted the inspection of the city gate soldiers, and confirmed their identities before entering one after another. the city gate.

    They originally arrived outside the city gate in the morning, but as the exam date approached, the number of people like them who came to Fucheng suddenly increased, and the people queuing at the city gate were all lined up far away, but there was no way for them to get in. They had to enter. City is not.

.Until mid-afternoon, all of their talents entered the city.

    Because the masters had experience, they had already set the yard where they lived in the inn they knew each other, so none of them proposed to live in another place, and everyone followed the master.

    Fucheng is much more lively than Nanping Town. Even if it is not a market day, there are still people coming and going on the street. With the reason for the government test, there are more people on the street.

    They finally passed through the stream of people and came to a secluded courtyard gate.

    At this time, there was already a person waiting in front of the courtyard door. The other party was dressed as the second shopkeeper. When he saw everyone, he hurriedly greeted everyone with a smile on his face, and said, "Hello, masters, hello ladies and gentlemen, the little one has already I've been waiting here for a long time."

.Seeing this, the master nodded, and said with satisfaction, "Okay, we've already arrived. You give me the key first. I'll go over and pay for the room later. By the way, I'll chat with your shopkeeper."

    Hearing what the Master said, Xiao Er didn't say much, took out a bunch of keys from his arms and handed it to the Master, and then left.

    The master took the key and stepped forward to open the door familiarly.

    After everyone entered the yard, the master handed out the set of keys in his hand to them, and asked them to place their own things, and then came out and handed him the room fee that they needed to share. He would wait a while. Take it to the inn and hand over the room.

    There is no objection to the Master's request.

.The Wu family asked for two keys, that is, two rooms. Wu Bai himself had a room, and Wu's father and Wu Kangan had a room. However, the room they both wanted was a large room, even if there were two people living in it, it was very difficult. It is spacious, because Wu Bai is a little brother, so the two rooms are also next to each other, and there is a wall in the middle.

    In the evening, when everyone was thinking about how to solve the dinner, the master came back with the inn's shop assistant. He had already paid the room fee, but everyone's meal had not been paid, so the shop assistant came over just to make some statistics. See how many people are willing to pay for food delivered by their inn.

.Of course, if you don't want to let the inn deliver food, there is also a kitchen in this yard. You can choose to go to the street to buy food and come back to cook and eat. These inns don't care, but at this time, there are always some If people find it troublesome and unwilling to cook, then they will register to see how many meals they need to deliver.

    Because it was the first day, everyone didn't know the situation, and they didn't even know the direction of the vegetable market. Plus, if they continued to delay, the sky would be dark, and it was naturally impossible for everyone to choose to cook and eat by themselves. For this meal, everyone chose to let the inn deliver it.

    After taking over the meal money given to him by the others, the shop assistant's face blossomed with a smile, he nodded with satisfaction, took the money and left to arrange dinner for everyone. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 676 25
Title: 怀了校草的崽后被全校知道了 Author:霁青 Status: Completed Description: Lu Nian'er, a straight man who thinks he is straight, is dressed as a coquettish and c...
181K 4.1K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
629K 34.1K 177
Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrated into a simple and superficial novel about the entert...
31.8K 1.6K 109
Alternative: The Immortal Husband of Time Travel First Immortal Husband 《穿越之一品仙夫》作 Author: B...