About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

โง Introduction โง
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 30 - 1983

4.3K 81 1.1K
By xqamora

❦•❦

Now Playing: ❝Heaven - Bryan Adams ❞
[▶︎/❙❙/◼︎/⟳]
1:28 ⸠——❍—————⸡ 3:47

❦•❦

"Y/n! Get Ready!"

Henry called from the other side of my bedroom door. I stretched and stared at the ceiling, trying to comprehend what day was today.. Right. Evan's Birthday. I was suppose to feel excited but I felt so.. odd?

I tossed the covers over and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching my arms and then my legs. I stood up stretching again and then walking over to my closet picking out an outfit. I had Evan's gift prepared, I knew how much comfort stuff animals brought him so I got him a couple of them. One was a fox, one was a bunny, and the other was a chicken.

I stuffed the gift bag with colorful gift tissue, and made my way out the door. The siblings were already sitting at the dinning table having breakfast, Henry was at the stovetop flipping pancakes.

3rd person POV

"ROAR!"

Michael shouted in Evans face causing him to wake up frighten. He began hyperventilating and crying. "Aw don't tell me you're crying again. How many times do I have to tell you about the animatronics?" Michael shook his head, taking the foxy mask off. Clara then came in rushing into Evan's bedroom. "What's going on here?!" she glared at Michael, swiftly walking over to Evan and picking him up. She patted his back at an attempt to soothe him "Shh shh sh it's okay Evan dear mommy's for you" she swayed back and forth.

"Fatha told me-" "I don't care what father told you, how many times do I have to say to stop scaring him?" Clara sighed in frustration "But he said-" "Not another word Michael" Clara motioned for him to leave in which he did.

He dragged his feet across the floor heading into his room to change his bandages. William had told him to give Evan a good scare, in order for him to stop whining over the animatronics. But it seemed to not work. Each time Evan would only grow in fear, to the point it has affected his sleep. His eyes were sunken and dark circles formed over his under eyes.

Michael tossed the mask on his bed, reaching over to the phone line and dialing Mark's number. There was a few moments of ringing till Mark picked up "Helllo?" "Mark I need your help, My fatha told me he wanted me to scare Evan to help him with his fears of the animatronics but it ain't working" Michael shook his head pacing the room.

"We'll maybe if we put him near Fredbear and Springbonnie, he'll see that they don't hurt him!" Mark exclaimed "Great idea! Thanks Mark" "Anytime Mike, I'll see you at the party" "Yeah see you" the phone call ended.

"Michael! It's time to go!" Clara shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" Michael shouted back. He picked his foxy mask back up. "This better work mark" he looked at his mask before putting it back on. He walked out of his room, rushing downstairs. The Afton's climbed into the car and began driving to the Diner.

Michael starred outside the window, starring at the gloomy sky, with the sun peaking out through the clouds. It felt like the coldest days ever..

Y/n and the Emily's climbed into the car. Her stomach filled with fear, her heart felt more hurt and worried. It didn't feel like a good day at all. She could only hope everything would go well. She gripped onto the small gift bag starring down the road, waiting for that one specific turn that indicates that they are there.

The Afton's parked in front of the restaurant. William and Clara looked back at their children. Elizabeth looked the only decent one who had sleep out of the 3. "Alright, no one touches the animatronics. No one goes near them. If I see ANY of you go near them I will have you grounded for one month, got that?" William looked among his children "Yes" the siblings groaned, anticipating for the party to start. 

They climbed out of the car and made their way into the pizzeria. It was currently closed for customers, but not for the people coming to Evan's Birthday.

Y/n and the Emily's got out of the car "Make sure to watch Evan, Michael hasn't been treating him well" Henry stated looking at Y/n. She nodded her head in agreement. Watch. Evan. That should be easy right? I just need to watch Evan.. I can't let him out of my sight. Like with...

"Y/n?" she perked her head up starring at Henry. He held the door open for her, waiting for her to come inside "You coming?" "Oh yeah!" she nervously laughed swiftly walking into the restaurant.

The pizzeria was already bustling with childrens laughter and screams of joy. Y/n looked around trying to spot Michael or Evan. She walked into the dinning hall, where the animatronics were already singing songs. She heard muffled crying coming from behind her, she turned around to see Evan hiding under the table. "Evan? Are you okay?" She looked worriedly at Evan, bending down "N-no M-michael" he pointed across the room where Michael, and his furry gang were trying to look for Evan. "Don't worry about them, I won't let them hurt you" she motioned for Evan to crawl out in which he did hesitantly.

Y/n held Evan, and she walked far away as possible from the stage. She and Evan sat down on one of the party tables. "Here you go" she handed Evan his gift "C-can I open it?" he sniffed, rubbing his nose with his sleeve. "Of course you can! It's your birthday and there are no rules" Y/n smiled pinching Evan's cheek slightly. Evan smiled slightly opening the gift.

His eyes lit up when he saw the fluffy stuffed animals "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He chanted and hugged her tightly. "You're welcome" she smiled ruffling Evan's hair. Michael, Jeremy, and Mark came over wearing their masks "We need Evan" Michael gazed down on me and then Evan. Evan gripped on my arm tightly, slightly trembling.

"Michael you're scaring him, let him be it's his birthday" "But we need to help him get over his fear" Mark replied "No you all are exaggerating leave the poor kid alone" Y/n shooed them "Come on Y/n don't be like that" Michael rolled his eyes taking off his mask. "What's gotten into you? Can't you be mature for once and notice how terrified your brother is?" Y/n pushed Michael slightly "It's for his own good!" Michael pushed Y/n back but harshly.

Mark grinned watching the couple argue, He picked up Evan, and quickly ran over to the animatronics "Wait Mark! That isn't a good idea" Jeremy ran after Mark "Oh fuck... Evan!" Y/n screamed and quickly followed Mark, as well as Michael.

Michael quickly got a hold of Evan, "Hold Y/n down" Michael grinned "Michael maybe you should listen to-" Michael ignored Jeremy's advice as he held Evan up to Fredbear.

TW: Gore

"EVAN!" Y/n cried and screamed attempting to get out of Mark's grip. "MICHAEL STOP PLEASE!" She pleaded. Evan's cries only grew worse. Henry came quickly "Whats going on here?! Michael!"

"Please stop mikey! Please stop"

Evan pleaded and cried.

Michael only rose him more up to Fredbear's mouth.

"I think the little man wants to give him a kiss!" Mark shouted. Michael rose him more to Fredbear's mouth.

crunch

Fredbear closed his jaw on Evan's head.

Everyone gasped seeing the gruesome sight. Blood splattered on Michael's face and on the animatronic. Fredbear still moved, despite having Evan's head stuck in his mouth. Moments later the animatronic died down. Henry and William came rushing over, getting the poor boy out of the animatronic. William quickly called 911.

Y/n stayed on the ground, sitting on her knees. Her heart only sank to the pit of her stomach. She just wanted to protect him. It was my fault.

Michael stood frozen. Replying the gruesome image. Replying the pleads of his little brother. It's all my fault.

Mark and Jeremy ran out of the pizzeria. They were just as shock as everyone else.

Y/n's POV

I hugged myself, curling up like a ball. Tears ran down my cheeks. My whole body ached for him. He didn't deserve this. He just wanted to be safe. He just wanted to have fun. He's too young to go. I clenched my teeth, gripping onto myself tightly.

What if my mother is right..

I looked up and Michael fell to his knees. He screamed and shouted and cried. "Evan.. Evan i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry I didn't mean to" He punched the ground. William came over holding a belt "You boy.. are in big trouble"

I felt a pair of arms pick me up, I looked back to see it was Henry "Come on kid we have to go" "B-but wait m-michael" "Michael will be fine" he reassured me holding my hand tightly and dragging me out of the restaurant.

I sat in the car with Sammy and Charlie. They played with their prize toys they won at the prize counter. I don't think they knew what was going on. "sissy do you know what happened?" charlie looked over at me "I- i don't know.." i sighed. I watched the nurses carry Evan into the ambulance.

William and Clara followed with them. Henry came out with Elizabeth and Michael. Elizabeth managed to squeeze in with us, Michael sat on the passengers seat, constantly fiddling with his fingers and picking at his skin. He was washed off from the blood. It was better that way.

Henry drove us back to his place. The car ride was silent except for the constant singing and girl talk from charlie and liz. Henry finally pulled up, in his usual parking space. We all climbed out of the car and entered the house. "Do you guys want to order pizza?" Henry took off his jacket and placed it on the coat rack.

"Sure" we all replied. I looked over at Michael, his head hung down low. I didn't know if I should feel angry at him. I should listen to his side of the story first. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

I grabbed Michael's hand and pull up upstairs into my room. His head perked up as I brought him to sit on my bed. "Why" "Hm?" "W-why did you do that.." my voice trailed off. "I-i" his eyes became glossy "fatha told me to not make him scared anymore of the animatronics.." his voice was shaken.

His body began trembling. "I-i didn't mean to i swear.. I swear" he cried more. I pulled him into a tight hug "I know you didn't mean it.." I softly said rubbing his back. I leaned back into the headboard of my bed, holding michael close. Holding him almost like a child with his mother.

I ran my hands through his hair, as he began calming himself down. There were wet tear stains on my shirt but I didn't mind. That was the least of my worries.

"Was that your idea?" I looked at him. His face was buried into my shirt "Mark said that would work well on him" he mumbled, sniffling. Mark. If Mark hadn't told him it wouldn't have happened. It made my insides twist with anger. I can't beat up his father but I can beat up Mark.

Henry came in with 2 plates of pizza's. "Just in case you both get hungry" he smiled slightly placing the plates on my desk. I thanked him, watching him leave and close the door behind him. "It's all my fault" Michael said softly. He only began crying more. "It's not Michael. It's your fathers and Mark's fault. You didn't mean for this to happen love" I sighed pulling him closer to me.

It's been a few hours, the sun started to set down behind the hills. Michael was sound asleep calmly. His head laying on my chest while his arms were wrapped around my waist. I took a few bites of the pizza feeling my head constantly throb. I looked down at Michael's peaceful face. It looked like he hasn't sleep for days. Sometimes I wonder how he's really doing, but he always sugarcoats his words, always saying he's fine he's happy.

Sometimes he would doze off in class or whenever we hang out. Other days whenever we went to lunch, he would eat like he hadn't ate in days. I sighed sinking more into my pillows.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe i'm the one bringing bad luck to everyone. Maybe i'm the reason for my family's death. Maybe I really am the reason for Evan's. And I don't even realize it. If I hadn't came here. Would it have been different? If I had said something. If I had told the police about William. Would it have changed?

Michael groaned blinking his eyes open, and rubbing them. He looked up at me, smiling slightly, but returning back to that frown. "What time is it?" I gazed over at the clock "7:45pm... you want to stay here?" I softly said running my fingers through his soft hair. He nodded his head and hummed in response laying his head back on me.

It all felt like a dream. A horrible nightmare.

3rd person POV

Henry dialed William. There was a moment of silence before the phone was picked up from the other end. "Hello?" William cleared his throat. "William. This is a bad time to say this but. We need to part ways. I can't continue working on that pizzeria. Kids continue to die and go missing to the point how Evan's been affected by this? The pizzeria needs to be shut down." Henry held a stern voice.

William felt his anger boil inside of him more. he thought he could trust Henry, his partner. He never thought this day would come sooner. "What about Circus baby's. There hasn't been any murders there." William sighed leaning back against the wall. "I don't want to take that risk. You-" "Henry. I think you're overworking yourself. You know what just happened today, none of us are in the right mind to be making big decisions like this. Just go rest. Think about it.." his voice trailed off. Henry sighed, knowing how stubborn William is. Henry is just going to have to open up an investigation.

"Okay then. Goodnight Will" "Goodnight Henry"

|| Sunday 10:37 am ||

Henry grabbed his keys to head back to the pizzeria. Charlie and Sammy were currently watching their daily cartoons. "Daddy where are you going?" Charlie looked at her father, he placed his brown leather jacket on over his red flannel. "I'm going to work sweetie" he sighed heading over to his 2 children. "Oh can I come?" "I don't know it's.." "Please? I'll stay by your side!" Henry nodded his head in agreement.

Charlie and Sammy climbed into the back of his car heading over to the pizzeria.

William's car was already parked in his usual parking spot. The two kids climbed out of the car in excitement following behind Henry. "Stay close to me. Always stay where I can see you" "Yes dad.." the two whined, watching the kids run around the pizzeria.

|| 6:34 PM ||

Charlie and Sammy waited in the car for their father to return. Sammy had fallen asleep due to it being a long day. Charlie got bored as they have been waiting over 30 minutes. She hopped off the car, and ran towards the entrance. It was currently raining like cats and dogs, but she didn't mind. She just wanted to play with her new friends. She watched them from outside throwing confetti around and eating sour candies.

A purple car then pulled up by the curb.

William got out of the car seeing this as a perfect opportunity.

"Hey charlie darling, what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"I want to go play with the kids" the innocent girl pointed at the slightly older kids.

"Come, I will show you something better" he smiled devilishly.

"Okay!" She smiled following Henry behind the building.

-

Y/n woke up, drenched in sweat. She looked around her seeing Michael take half of the bed. Her heart began pacing fast, feeling that same anxious feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Michael" she whispered shaking him slightly. He only groaned and squirmed, fighting the urge to just sleep. "Michael please I need you please" she pleaded. Michael blinked his eyes open awake. He sat up quickly "What's wrong?" he mumbled.

"I- I think I had a bad dream" Y/n fanned herself with a rock band magazine that was sitting by her bedside table. "I'll go get you some water" Michael kissed Y/n's temple. He opened her window slightly to allow fresh air in the stuffy room.

He soon came back with fresh cold cup of water, in a glass cup. He handed it to her, in which she downed it quickly. Michael sat next to her patting her back "It's okay i'm here now" he kissed her temple again. Y/n slightly smiled, but no matter how much Michael had said sweet nothings. No matter how much she comforted him. She couldn't get that feeling to go away.

"Do you want to go watch the telly? I'm sure that should get your mind off of things." Y/n hummed in response. Michael and Y/n strolled downstairs and into the living room. Michael flipped through the channels trying to find anything interesting on the TV. Y/n sighed knowing this wasn't helping at all. she tapped Michael's shoulder. "Can we go outside?" he nodded his head turning off the TV.

They grabbed their jackets and placed on their shoes leaving a note for Henry at the door. They both walked to 7-11 to grab slushies.
Y/n grabbed f/f slushie and Michael grabbed a cherry slushie.

They both sat on the bench watching the stars sparkle through the night sky. "What's on your mind?" Michael broke the silence starring at her. She shrugged and starred at her feet. "Millions of things are going on through my mind. Lots of questions that are left unanswered and leaving me confused about life." Michael looked down at her hand. He grabbed it and gave a small gentle squeeze.

"Whatever happens we'll do it together."

❦•❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 433 20
You and your family move from london all the way to Utah,Hurricane to be closer to your oh so amazing cousin Fredrick. You soon meet one of his frien...
86.6K 1.5K 49
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION โ†“ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
19.5K 367 30
Living in Utah, you normally know pretty much everyone in your high school, you aren't popular or lonely either. But a new boy comes to the school an...
8.3K 230 13
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...