tension..? | Jaden Walton

By jawaltonn

your bestfriend is Jayla, you have been friends since 2 years. You get along very well with her and her famil... More

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 | ʜᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3 | ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴇɴsᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 | ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 7 | ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪfᴜʟ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 8 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 9 | ᴘʀᴏᴍ?!
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 10 | ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 11 | ᴄʀᴀᴍᴘs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 12 | ʜɪs?
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 13 | ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 14 | fᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 15 | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ 4ᴋ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 16 | ɪᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17 | sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 18 | ᴊᴜsᴛ fʀɪᴇɴᴅs!!
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 19 | ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 20 | ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 21 | ᴛʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 22 | ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ fᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 23 | ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ-ᴅᴀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 24 | ᴅᴀᴇʟᴏs ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!!
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 25 | ᴀfᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 26 | ɢᴀᴍᴇ-ᴅᴀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 27 | ᴀɴɢᴇʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 28 | ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!!
Pᴀʀᴛ 29 | ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 30 | ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀ ᴏʟᴅ
ᴘᴀʀʀ 31 | ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 32 | ɴᴏ ʟɪᴇs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 33 | ᴍᴀᴅ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 34 | ᴛᴏ ʜᴀʀsʜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 35 | ᴀ ᴘᴇʀfᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 36 | ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 37 | ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 38 | ʜᴜʜ?
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 39 | ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ??
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟎 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦..
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 41 | 🤭🤭
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 42 | I got my eyes on you
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 43 | tragedy
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 44 | sooner or later..
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 45 | match day

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 6 | ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

8.7K 77 87
By jawaltonn

Its been a week and Javon asked mia to prom. Idk how to ask somebody, but i did go to the mall and bought, flowers, a necklace with my letter ofc, and a sign that says 'be my prom?' and im omw to her house. I may have taken dads car but that's beside the point.

i parked in her driveway, hoping she is home alone. i hot out the car and got the stuff. I hid the sign and held the flowers and the box in my hand. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. i heard her say something but i brushed it off. She opened the door with a smile and when she saw me she got confused. "Bella, i wanted to..ask if kaylen is here?" Her confused smile then dropped and she nodded. "Kaylen, wanna go to prom with me? As friends tho." kaylen then said. "Uhm, sure. Bella can you go inside for a sec?" She nodded and left. She closed the door behind her. "Wtf are you doing?!" She said. "Fuck, i got nervous asf." "Dude ur stupid! she was asking me if u already asked someone." And when she said that i knew what i had to do. I opened the door and went to the living room.

"Bella, im sorry for everything i did. I wanted to come here for a reason." i said she looked at me with a smile and her smile grew when she saw something behind me. I looked back and saw kaylen holding the sign. "Would you go to prom with me? if you want as friends" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me. "Yes, yes, yes!!" She said as i hugged her. she then let go of me and kissed me. omfg bella kissed me-

i woke up by javon laughing at me. "Dude, ur inloveeee." He said before bursting out laughing again. "Wha- what do you mean?" I asked him confused sitting up. "Dude you were saying bellas name in ur dream!!" He said out of breath. Fuck. "Get outt!!" I screamed at him. shit it was a fucking dream!!

Bella's Pov:

i woke up and got ready, since Jayla said she's gonna pick me up so we can talk ab something important. I got ready and got a text from jayla saying she's outside. I ran downstairs and out the door since nobody was home. i ran to the car and hopped in "hey girl, whats up." I said. "Nothing much wby?" I heard a voice say in the back. I looked and saw Jaden and Javon. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Jayla. "Soo what did you want to tell me?" I asked her. "You'll see.."

"Wait, wait, wait. So ur asking ME to come to disneyland and to universal studios with you?!" I asked shocked. Jessica nodded, and dj smiled at me. I saw Jaden looking at us curious. Soo i thought of something. "Uhm, i don't think i can come.." i said looking sad. I saw Jaden's face go to an disappointed face. "Oh cmon, it will be fun!!" Dj said trying to change my mind. "Alright, alright, ill come!" I said smiling at them. "Yess!!" Jaden said jumping up with a smile. We all looked at him confused. "Oh uhm, i won this game..on my phone." He said stuttering a little. He's lying but why should i care.

Three day's later:

i had my stuff ready and i was already at the airport with the waltons ofc. We had 10 mins till our plane starts off. We were sitting and i was between jaden and Jessica waiting for our plane to be called. Im so fucking scared of planes. My anxiety is kicking in. My leg was bouncing up and down. I was looking around and playing with my fingers. Jayla javon dj and daelo went to starbucks and we stayed tho. I heard the speakers speak but it scared the shit out of me. Jessica was sleeping and Jaden was almost closing his eyes. "Do you think thats our plane? I think its our plane, omg im not ready to board yet. Is my phone on me! Do i have my pass with me!!" "Omg calm down! This is the flight for Japan, dumbass listen closely next time." He said tired and putting his head on my shoulder. I was now even more anxious then before. Jaden must've noticed bc he put his hand on my thigh. That's when i stoped for a sec to realize what is happening rn. everthing i was thinking ab was just gone.

after a while They came back from starbucks and Javon was shocked to see us. I gave him a 'help me!!' Look and he laughed and nodded. "Yo bro wake up!! I think there is that famous baseball player!!" Javon said shaking him. As soon as he heard 'famous baseball player' he jumped up and looked around. "Where? Whereee?" He said grabbing Javon by his shoulders. "Nowhere, our plane is boarding soon tho." Javon said and grabbed his things. Jaden rolled his eyes and went to his seat to take his stuff. He looked at me "are you okay?" I smiled "yes, thank you Jaden." He just winked at me and left to go with his father. Damn that wink was so flattering!!!!

I was sitting next to Javon on the plane. Before the plane started i felt like i had a panic attack. i was struggling to hide it since i was breathing heavily. "Yo bella you ok?" Javon whispered to me. i was about to talk but i couldn't. "Here have some water." He said as he grabbed a water bottle from his bag. i drank a little and it calmed me down. I was talking with Javon when i noticed someone looking at us. It was Jaden from the seat next to ours. I closed my eyes not thinking anything of it and tried to sleep. Im so fucking tired rn.

I woke up to the lights being off. Javon was listening to music on his phone. Everybody else was sleeping. I then noticed that Javon isn't that tall and i noticed that it was Jaden. I rolled my eyes and took an AirPod out of his ear. He sighed "what?" He was looking at me, and i was trying to figure out in what eye i should look bc they were both looking good in the dark. "I need attention, lets do something!" I said excitedly. He rolled his eyes "fuck no." and he put his airpod back in his ear. I took it out and hid it behind me. "Bella, give me my airpod back. Im not fucking around." I smirked. "im not either." he then looked at me when he got an idea and got closer to my face.

"have i ever told you how
beautiful you are?"

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 8.4K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
72K 675 16
You are a 15 year old that follows her dream and ends up becoming an actor and meets some of her favorite actors and become really close with them yo...
75.7K 1.1K 71
I can't be bothered with a description. Just read.. it's good 😏 #1 JakePaul #1 ErikaCostell #1 AdamQuinn #21 Anthony Trujillo
45.1K 365 15
your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was famous :)