ᴘᴀʀᴛ 43 | tragedy

I was getting my stuff because i was going home. I said goodbye to all of them and gave jaden a quick little peck on the cheek of course because everyone was around. Jaden insisted to driving me home but i wanted to walk because it was kind of windy outside and the sky looked amazing. I also didn't let him walk me home so i then left.

I was walking when i got a call from jaden. We talked a little but then my phone died. "Ughh fuck." I said noticing i was still a little far from my house. All of a sudden i heard a car park beside me. It wasn't a car really it was like a van. I just ignored it and put my phone on my power bang so that it can load a little. All of i sudden i felt a something covering my mouth and then the next thing i know everything turned black.

I woke up noticing i was in a room. I quickly sat up and started panicking. "Omg this isn't happening this isn't happening.." i said to myself. I quickly looked around the room noticing it was a basement. I then ran up the stairs and screamed for help, i tried banging on the door and everything but it didn't budge. I then heard someone opening the door and i took a few steps back. It was a person with a black hood over their head and they had a red swearshirt on with black joggers. He also had a knife in his hand.

"Hello beautiful." He said and i just looked at him trying to figure out if i know him. "Answer me!" He said grabbing my arm. "Bella, you know i always wanted to have something with you but that son of a bitch jaden. He got you, even tho i deserved you!" He was talking on and on but i didn't listen. I was looking at his face but i didn't recognize it. "Jaden" "What? Bella hes not good for you i am." He said grabbing my waist. He came closer to me trying to kiss me but then i hit my head against his nose making it bleed. He let me go and i tried to run up the stairs but i was soon stopped by 2 other guys. They had someone else with them. One of the guys punched me making me fall back and then everything turned black again.

I woke up to someone crying and trying to shake me. It was mia. Was it a dream? "Omg bella your alive!!" She said still bawling her eyes out and hugging me. I then a pain next to my eye as i touched it and noticed that i was still in the basement. I hugged mia back and we just sat there crying. After sometime we tried to figure out what we can do. As we were talking the doors opened and the 3 guys walked in. All of them were in boxers and no shirt. "Oh please lord, don't do this to us." I whispered as they came down the stairs. Me and mia connected our hands and i started shaking real bad.

Jaden's Pov:

After yesterday i haven't heard from bella. I know her phone did turn off and she probably went to sleep but its already 1pm she can't be asleep. I tried calling her again today but she didn't answer. I then called her mom and she picked up. "Hey jaden!! I was about to call you and ask where bella is." What the fuck dose she mean where bella is? "She didn't come home?" "N-no i don't think so. I mean she isn't in her room and ale is still sleeping wait let me check if shes with ale." She said and i waited and waited till she spoke up again. "She isn't here, jaden did she come home yesterday?" "She was on her way home but then her phone died and after that i haven't heard from her." I said and i heard her mother start panicking. "Wait let me call her father." She said and hung up.

"Dude, where the fuck is mia is she with bella? Did you just call bella?" Javon said storming in my room all concerned. "No, she isn't home she didn't even get home yet why where is mia?" I said and javon immediately ran downstairs and i ran after him. He checked mias location and it was on a street right infront of some House last night. When i checked bellas location she was at a random street last night, the same street as mia but mia was there a little bit later than bella. What if she got kidnapped? What if she got stabbed or something? What if something happened to her? "You don't think anything happened to them do you?" Javon said and i then said "dude this can't mean anything good."

My family mias family and bellas family were all at one place at bellas place. We were talking and trying to call them. "I know that were all here for the same reason but why are they here?" Mias mom said pointing to us. "Because mia and bella are important people in our lives?" "Yeah but your just the mother of their boyfriend not the boyfriend of them?" Mia mom said and they were discussing back and forth. "Can you all stop? Were here to figure out where they are! Now are we gonna continue discussing or are we gonna go to the police?" Jayla said making them all shut up.

When we arrived at the police station everyone was being questioned even me. The police officer kept talking and talking to me but i couldn't listen. "Look, i don't know what the fuck happened okay? I just want you to look for her and not to ask me what i know please just do your fucking job." I said snapping and the officer was getting on my nerves. I don't care what he had to say, i want to find bella.

to be continued..