ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 | ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ

Bella's Pov:

its been a week and i haven't talked with javon, jayla, kaylen nor anybody from the walton family. My parents were over at theirs but i would just go to kylees or just stay home. Today i decided to go to the mall. i got ready and my dad brought me there.

i was sitting at an ice cream shop alone when i heard familiar laughter. I turned around to look and saw Javon, Jayla, Jaden, Kaylen and their familys. I turned around so fast. I tried to hide but i think daelo saw me. I quickly got up and was about to walk out. I looked at them once and noticed they were looking straight at me. I then saw a group of guys and went up to them. "Pretend were friends just for a sec!" I said hurriedly. "Ill pay you! My name is bella btw!" They looked at each other and shrugged. "Hey bella whatsup, did you get ur ice cream already?!" One of them said. "Mhm, im ready to go!" "Alr ill go start the car." The other one said making their way to the exit.

i was walking with them to the exit when someone grabbed my hand. "Yo bella, where are you going?" I heard Jaden said. I quickly pulled my hand away. "Home with..my friends." "Who tf are you?!" Jaden said looking at the guy who was now pulling me. "Her friend and who are you?" He said getting infront of Jaden. "Im her boyfriend, so step away and let go of my girlfriend asshole. Before it ends badly." the guy scoffed and let go of me. Jaden then pulled my hand and i was red like a tomato.

"Look bella were sorry, well me and Javon the most. We told Jaden and idk why but im really sorry.." jayla said sitting next to me. "Its ok.."i said smiling at her. "Yeah im sorry to btw." Jaden said scratching his head and walked away. "what a dick." I said and rolled my eyes. "Im sorry to, even tho i didn't really do anything.." kaylen said. "Its ok, i forgive you all. except him." I said looking at Jaden who was on his phone next to daelo.

after a while they went home and offered me a ride. Jayla and Javon decided to come to mine. And jaden wanted to come to for some reason. "Im homee!!" I said opening the door but it was silent. "Welp nobody is home, make yourself like home ig." I said and Javon quickly jumped on the sofa and grabbed the remote. Jayla went to the kitchen and Jaden looked around. He didn't know how it looked since he wasn't here for a long time. I just went to the living room and sat next to Javon.

"Can we sleep over?" Jayla asked coming from the kitchen. "Uhm..sure but is really everybody sleeping over?" I asked looking at Jaden up and down. "Idk, jaden?" Jayla said. "I guess?" He said shrugging but keeping his head low on the phone. i nodded and was planning in my head where everyone is gonna sleep.

"Ok so, Javon you can sleep in my room on the mattress tho bc Jayla is sleeping on my bed. And ig ill sleep here in the living room with Jaden." I said looking at them. They nodded and we made us bed ready. "Yo bella, uhm so you have some shorts for me?" Jaden asked me scratching his head. "Uhm, i do have some of Javons i took, don't tell him tho." I said warning him with my point finger. He then did the closing mouth and locking it with a key thing. I smiled and made my way upstairs. I walked in my room and there was Javon half asleep and jayla on her phone. "Im just getting something." I said walking to my closet. She nodded and i took some shorts."good night!" I said. "Good night." They both said. I then went out and closed the door behind me.

i walked down the stairs and threw the shorts at Jaden's face. "Here, go change in the bathroom." I said walking to the kitchen. he went to the bathroom and i went to the fridge and took out a water bottle. I made my way back to the living room when i saw a shirtless Jaden laying on the sofa with his phone. i caught myself staring. Hes soo fine, but he has to be an asshole. If i could just kiss hi- "you good?" He asked me. "Uhm, yeah." I said shaking my head. Wtf was i thinking. i went to my side of the sofa. I had this crop top and joggers. i put my cover ontop of me and went to sleep.

Jaden's Pov:
i was on my phone when i heard bella whimper. Is she crying? I stood up to check up on her, and she was having a nightmare. Fuck what am i gonna do. I stood there for a good 30 seconds till i remember what mom said. If someone has a bad nightmare then you should lay next to them and hug them so you comfort them. So i did. I laid next to her and put my arm around her waist and pulled her in. she then stopped crying but was sobbing a little. Thank god i helped her.

Bella's Pov:
i had another one of these shit ass nightmares. But then i felt someone hug me from behind. I was relieved because i felt save. The next day i woke up to Jayla taking photos and Javon looked shocked as ever. "huh? Wha-what are you doing?-" i said before it hit me. Who tf is hugging me. I turned my head to see Jaden laying next to me still asleep. i was getting red and i stood up. "Its not what it looks like! He was laying there before i feel asleep!!" I said pointing to his side. I probably woke him up bc he whinnied "whats wrong?"he asked sitting up. jayla smirked then looked at me then Jaden. He rolled his eyes and so did i. "She had a nightmare, and mom told me to hug someone when they do so you comfort them." He said getting up.

Jayla and Javon kept bugging us ab it. but we ignored it. I've haven't slept so good in a long time ngl. But it's probably bc i knew people were in my house. The thing is Jaden is ignoring me, like we didn't sleep together hugging. "Soo, i have this plan to ask mia out for prom. Can you guys help me?" Javon said. We agreed and we made a plan. Me and Jayla were talking how me would like it and Javon kept listening to get advice but Jaden was just looking at me the whole time. I caught him stare at me a lot. weird.

Jaden's Pov:

im wondering if bella has a prom. She probably dose, bc she already said what colour she wants her dress to be. Green, god i love green. What if i ask her to pro- "yo do you have a prom?" Javon asked me. "Oh, uhm nah but i have someone in mind." I said looking at him. He smirked and looked at bella who was looking down.

i think im gonna ask bella to prom..

to be continued...