ᴘᴀʀᴛ 33 | ᴍᴀᴅ

What the fuck did he just call my girl?

before i even could react i heard Javons door close and lock. Oh fuck no, not with my girl. Shes mine, and only mine. I ran up the stairs and to his door. I put my ear to his door and i heard kissing sounds. I started banging on the door. "Open the door!" "What do you want Jaden?" Javon said clearly annoyed bc i ruined his make out session huh. "I said open the fucking door!" He then finally unlocked it and opened it. I grabbed his shirt and pinned him on the wall. "Oh so you want so steal my girl huh?" "What girl dude you aren't even together?!"

Bella's Pov:

oh my god, hes mad like a raging bull. I said him about to hit javon but i pushed him. He fell on his back. "What the fuck? Why would you do that?" He said getting up. "Bc im not gonna let you hurt your own brother?" "Oh are you scared for your little boyfriend?" He said angrily. I bursted out laughing

Jaden's Pov:

Is she laughing? Is she fr now? Javon then also started laughing. "What the hell is going on?" I asked confused and angry asf. "Me and bella aren't dating nor talking buttt we may faked being close to each other to see if you get jealous." "And it did work, didn't it bae?" Bella said coming closer to me and looking up at me with a smirk. "God you gotta be fucking with me." I said rubbing my head. "Im not, or maybe i am?" She said backing away and sitting on the bed with a questionable face. I then looked at her with a serious or kinda mad face. "Im out." Javon said and left. I went after him and locked the door.

"Now why the hell would you do that?" I said going towards her. She sat up legs crossed and hand on the side. "I had to teach you a lesson." "Oh trust me, you did." I said sitting down next to her. "I guess imma head out to." She said getting up. I grabbed her wrist and pull her on my lap. "Not so soon, we didnt have our hot make out session yet.."

I walked out fixing my shirt and i walked in the bathroom. I went in to wash my face and noticed the hickeys she left. Yes hickeys, not 1 but 4 or 5 maybe. Why tf hide them when i could show them off.

Bella's Pov:

i walked downstairs and there was javon on the sofa. "Did yall fuck?" He asked. "No ew javonnn." "Whatt yall were moaning- oh damn yall had a hot make out session right?" He said after looking at me. "Wdym?" "Your neck?" "Oh yeah..no jaden is a mosquito." I said with a smirk. "Thank you for that useless info. Btw you sleeping over?" "No i gtg tomorrows mondayy." I said rolling my eyes. "Ohh alr."

The next day in school:

i walked in the halls and eyes are already on me. Wow what an amazing morning. I just have some green cargos with jadens black hoodie and my military black j4. I had my hair in a ponytail. I took my phone out and checked my insta. All of a sudden i bumped in someone but before i landed on my ass they caught me but my phone fell. "Wow you okay princess?" I heard jaden say as i looked up. "Yeah thank you. Oh please tell me my phone is not brocken, please god." He picked up my phone and it was alright. "Oh thank god." I said hugging my phone after snatching it from his hand.

"Okay lets go we have to go to the gym now." Jaden said and i nodded. He was walking next to me and people were talking. I looked up at him and saw him looking at the other way and damn what kind of hickeys did i leave. Wait, fuck he left some to. I grabbed my phone and looked at the hickey with my front camera. "Oh Fuckk. This is gonna stay for a week or two." "So i hope mine stay forever." He said Looking down at me with a smirk. Igh he always makes me blush.

When we arrived wt the gym we had to go to our separate lockers. "Alright see you later." He said kissing my cheek then slapped my ass. "Ouch, that hurt!" I screamed at him as he walked away. "Idc and ill do it again." He said then walked into the locker room.

Me and mia were done changing when the coach called us out. We walked out and the coach told us girls to do our cheerleading routine and the boys are gonna do something else. Idrc bc i wanted the lesson to end.

when we finally finished doing wtv i went to talk to the coach but he was still with the boys and also dome boys from a grade above us. "Wanna make javon and jaden mad?" I said and mia smirked.

"Hey coach we need help from some strong boys." "Were to weak for the next move." Mia added. Jaden smirked at me thinking i was going to call him. "Uh yeah sure, jer and alex come here help these girls." "Wait coach i can i bet they don't want to help." Jaden said trying to come with us. "No its fine, im glad to do this actually." "Same bro." One of them said.

"Soo what do you want us to do." They said licking their lips. "Damn mama ist that a hickey? I bet i could make better ones." He said coming closer. "Oh i bet, can you get maybe our drinks? Maybe you'll get a surprise later if yk what i mean." I said putting my hand on his chest and smirking and biting my lip. "Oh fuck yes, lets go bro." One of them said and they left to get them.

"Damn bella, your a flirt." Mia said. "Yeah yeah its fun look at jaden. He looks like hes about to explode. Try it!!" I said smiling. "Okay okay." She said snd the boys came back. "Omg thank you boys, leave them on the floor. Oh wow ur soo strong, i never had a strong boyfriend before yk.." mia said twirling a strand of her hair with her finger. "Oh mama trust me i can treat you right." He said chuckling. "Wait mia ill get you a bottle." I said and pulled my skirt up a little them bend down to grab 2 bottles.

Jaden's Pov:

"Oh fuck dude im getting so hard, look how sexy bella is god." I heard a dude behind me say. "What the fuck did you just say?" I said standing up and getting in his face. "What dude, i was talking to my friend." He said scared. "No what the fuck did you say about bella?" "O-oh im sorry i didn't mean to bro, i didn't know you two were together." He said backing away a little. "Were not." "Then why tf would you care what we say about her?" His friend said.

Who tf is he now? "Bc shes mine." I said turning my back to them. "After she gets this dick, she won't buddy." He said pointing at his dick. "Jaden don't." Javon said. I  turned around and grabbed his shirt. "Don't ever talk about her that way, ever." I said. "Or what?" he spat back at me. I let out a chuckle and punched him. He punched me then back and i felt my lip bleed. Oh this mother fucker.

Bella's Pov:

As we were "flirting" with the boys we saw Jaden on the floor with some guys fighting and Javon was trying to break them apart. I ran up to them. Javon and the coach finally pulled them apart. "Omg jaden are you okay?" I asked running up to him. He then pushed me away. "fuck off bitch." He said and went inside the lockers.

Oh i fucked up bad.

to be continued