ᴘᴀʀᴛ 34 | ᴛᴏ ʜᴀʀsʜ

i ran in after him ik the boys locker room.
"Jaden..where are you?" I said looking for him and found him infront of a sink. He was holding onto the sink with his head down. I leaned against the wall. "Im sorry..i just wanted to make you jealous a little.." i said. "A little? Are you fucking kidding me bella?" He said screaming and coming closer to me making me walk backwards towards the lockers. "I got into a fucking fight i have a busted lip and a fucking cut because you wanted to make me jealous?" He said and i bummed into a locker and he came closer to me.

"I-Im sorry.." i said looking down quietly. "Sorry? Sorry? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" He said hitting the locker next to my head. Making me flinch and hide my face. "Oh so now you're scared huh? Want me to hit you?" He said grabbing my chin making me look at him. I nodded no and he chuckled. "Then stop fucking around, god!" He said hitting a locker again before sitting down on the bench with his head in his hands.

I then walked up to him and sat on his lap making him look at me. "Im sorry, and i mean it." I said then started kissing him. He kissed back and he was kissing me with full of lust. his hand were on my waist and then went under my shirt. I tugged on his making him take it off. He broke off the kiss took his shirt off and threw it somewhere. He then continued kissing me then went down to my neck. His hands were wandering around my body. Moans were coming out my mouth. "Oh jaden, don't
l-leave any more hickeys, oh god." "Oh uhm i didn't expect to see this, boys get dressed except jaden and des, come with me you two." The coach said and i quickly god off Jaden and scratched my head. "I- uhm, im sorry. Bye." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. "Coach if we hadn't come in bella would be having the best day of her liveee." I heard one of them say snd they all started laughing.

after gym i had recess, thank god. I looked for jaden and he walked out the principald office. "So?" I asked him. "Nothing that dude got 1 week suspension but yk me i didn't." He said. "God i gotta clean up. Come with me." He said pulling me into the boys bathroom. "Jaden wtf were in a boys bathroom?" I said. "So?" "Im a girl?" He then laughed and looked at me. "Dw your with me." He said. "Wait here let me help you with the cuts."

After cleaning up his cuts we went on with the school day. After school we were on our way home. "How about, i take you out on a date. I don't think we ever were on an actual date?" He said out of the blue. "Oh, uhm sure. Where do you wanna go?" " i have an idea where we could go, ill pick you up at 6." he said as we arrived at my driveway. "Okay bye." I said with a smile. I turned around but he grabbed my wrist. "No goodbye kiss?" He said and i smirked. I placed my hand on his cheek and swerved his lips, "maybe after the date you deserve one." I said smiling and walking away. "Fuck you!" He said. "Gladly." I screamed back as i entered my house.

"Do you want me to dress comfy, fancy, hot, or casual?" I asked jaden as we were on ft. "Dress how you want just not hot bc i don't want people staring." "Okay so casual it is!" He smiled as he was laying on his bed. "God bella you have me head over heels for you, im so inlove with you. Have i told you how pretty you look?" he said making me blush. "Thank you jaden." "I also Love your personality or your love, i just can imagine myself always waking up next to you." I felt my cheeks getting red. "Alright im gonna get ready ill be there at 6 princess." After that i hung up. God i love this boy.

I heard a honk outside and got my bag and my off white university red dunks and ran out. "Heyy princess." He said opening the door for me. "Thank you handsome. You look good." "You look even better, now lets go." He said and got in the car. "Soo where are we going bae?" I said looking at him. He placed his hand on my thigh and said. "Were going to the mall to go a little shopping then were going to eat and after that were going to the fair. Is it fine with you?" Omg he had this planned for me? "Omg jaden its too much and i didn't bring a lot of money with me." "Dw ab it i have you covered." He said focusing ok the road.

"Noo i can't let you do that." I said looking away from him. "But you are, because this is how im gonna treat my queen with royalty and respect." "I love you jaden." He smiled. "I love you to bella." "No i really mean it, like i want a future with you." I said holding his hand. "Princess you are my future, if you like it or not, Ur mine."

oh yeah, Im gonna let this boy do anything to me, or with me bc hes mine, only mine.

to be continued...