ᴘᴀʀᴛ 44 | sooner or later..

Mia's Pov:

It has been officially been a week and i am starting to lose hope. A couple of days ago they tried to have sex with us but thank the lord we had our period. They know that yesterday was our last day and they have waited for this to happen. They tried to touch us in different areas but we didn't let them because we would scream so loud. But because of the screaming they would hit us and stuff mostly bella. Bella was the tougher one. I am just scared to do anything. We were laying in the bed they had for us and looking at the ceiling. We then heard the door open and we thought that they were gonna bring us food but it was something else. It was just one of them. The smallest one. He had some pants on and a basic shirt. "You know, they are out for work and im alone oh and they are not gonna be back soon.. So i guess we could do something..without them ofc.." he said and bella got up.

She walked over to him and wrapped her hand around his neck. What is she doing? She then started saying "you know i always thought you were the bravest one. I liked how you muscles show when your mad and oh god what i would do to see your hair.." she said turning him on. You could see by the whole he had in his mask that he was biting his lip. "Oh yeah?" She then nodded and and slowly removed his mask. He grabbed her hand making her stop but she then looked at him. "Im not doing anything.." she then started kissing his neck trying to leave hickeys. His hands were on her waist and she then took one of her hands and pointed to something. It was a metal stick. I slowly walked over to get the stick and bevor i knew it bella stopped kissing his neck and pushed him to me. That was my sign to hit him and i did. I guess not enough because he got mad and threw the metal thing away from my hand. Bella got the stick and started attacking him. She hit him so often till he fell on the ground.

"Oh my god did i kill him?" "Wait..no hes still breathing. Get the keys." She got the keys from his pocket and gave them to me. "Go open the door and tell me when you opened it ill stay here in case he wakes up." She said and i quickly went upstairs and unlocked the door. I then then screamed bellas name and she quickly followed me. We locked the basement door and looked around the house. We found our phones and we looked to see a address and we did. Thank god bellas phone had some battery so she took a photo of the address and she also took photos of the house as we walked outside. Instead of calling the police we ran to the nearest police station and we noticed that we were still in Atlanta just in another town. We then told the officers our story and they immediately brought us home. We found out that everybody was at bellas place so that is where the police officer brought us.

Bella's Pov:

The police officer knocked on the door and my father opened it. The police officer then stepped aside and when he saw me his eyes filled with tears. He immediately hugged me and then my mother and my brother also came to hug me. Mia was already in her parents arms so we were save. When i let go my mother wiped my tears away and i smiled at them. Im so glad to be home again. I then turned around and saw jaden with darf circles under his eyes. He hasn't slept in days and i can see it. I immediately ran into his hands and he hugged me. He was crying hysterically and so was I.

"Im never letting you go again, never." He said between sobs and i was just crying in his arms. We then parted and he placed his hands on the side of my face. "What did they do to you?" He said and i just shook my head making him hug me again. I never wanna let go, never.

2 weeks later:

I came out of the shower all ready for bed when i besrd a knock on my window. I quickly grabbed the bat that jaden gifted me. It was his favorite and he gifted it to me because if i ever feel attacked again or if anyone wants to break in i have this. It was dark in my room so the person then opened my window and came in. The person then turned the light on and i tried to hit them with the bat but the ducked and when i looked who it was it turned out it was jaden. "Fuck, you scared me.." i said trowing the bat away and hugging him. "Amor i told you, you don't have to be scared im here for you and also they caught the mans 2 weeks ago on the same day." He said wrapping his hands around my waist. "Yeah your right.." i said after we backed up from our hug. "Oh so uhm my birthday is next week and my family and like friends want to go out for dinner and idk if you wanna come or not. If not then its fine i would understand but yk i really want you there." He said making me smile.

"I don't know, i don't think im ready yet. Im sorry Jaden." "No no its okay i understand." He said smiling but i knew i hurt him. "So im just here quickly bc i have a game to go to so ill text you after the game, bye amor." He said and as i leaned in for a kiss he then kissed my forehead and left through my window quickly again.

It was 3 hours before his game and i was deciding if im gonna go or not. Jayla then told me that javon mia and some other friends were coming and that they'll stay with me the whole time. I really want to go to his game so i guess I'll go.

to be continued...