ᴘᴀʀᴛ 39 | ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ??

I was ready to head out the house. I walked into masons room one more time where he was playing his game. "Alright babe, imma leave now. Byee!!" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "yeah, yeah bye." he said dodging my kiss. "uhh is everything fine?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. "can't you see I'm playing my game? god so annoying." he said and I was shocked. "well then, have fun playing your stupid game asshole." I said and closed the door behind me.

I was now at the mall where we were suppose to meet and when is aw Jayla she was also with Javon Kylee and Jaden. Fuck i should've taken mason with me, but he's been a dick to me so I guess its better I didn't.

I went up to them and hugged them. "hey guys." I said and they said 'hey' back.

We were walking around and Jayla was talking with Kylee while I was in the middle of Jaden and Javon. We were talking and making jokes. "no no cause your the one that's always on mias insta." Jaden said, I was shocked and Javons eyes widen. "oh, okay. Your the one that stalks Bellas account and even makes sure you look good before sending a snap to her." Javon said making Jadens eyes go wide open. "oh wow, to much info." I said laughing and they were quiet.

"anyway, im kinda hungry, chick fil a?" I said changing the topic and they all agreed.

I was now sitting next to Kylee and Jaden while Jayla was next to Kylee and Javon next to Jaden. We were all laughing at the joke Javon just told us and then I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw Jadens hand. I was starting to blush, oh god why are you blushing Bella? you literally have a boyfriend!!

He must've noticed that I was kind of getting nervous so he took his hand away. Now I was kind of disappointed. I though about taking his hand and putting it back but it would be kind of awkward..right? ughh fuck it. His hand was on his lap and I took it and placed it on my thigh making him look at me. I looked at him and smiled. He then also smiled and turned around. I kept holding his hand while his hand was on thigh. We were then starting to get up and leave. Everyone stood up and I felt him still holding my hand. Javon then turned to us and we quickly parted our hands.

We were now in the target that was in the mall. I excused myself to the bathroom and I then checked if I still look good. I then also checked masons location and it was turned off. What the fuck? I then also turned my location off. We can both play the game.

I was about to walk out when I bumped into someone. "im sorry- Jaden? what are you doing?" I asked him. "I was looking for you, so uhm about that earlier.." he said with his hands in his pockets. He was biting his lip and looking into my eyes. God that chain and his fluffy hair.  "If you want to forget it its fine I mean I can under-" I cut him off by kissing him. I was on my tippy toes and my hand was holding his as I kissed him. I then pulled away and noticed what ive done. "I-im so sorr-" but he cut me off with his hand on my cheek and his lips on mine. His other hand was now on my waist.

We then pulled away and i quickly noticed what I've done. "Fuck..Jaden im sorry we shouldn't do this, Im with mason." I said taking his hand off my cheek. He then put his hand in his pockets and nodded. We then made our way back to them but before we did i told him something. "We never tell someone what happened right now. Oh and, im gonna move back to Georgia in 2 weeks." I said and then i heard someone behind me gasp. "OMG REALLY?!" jayla said extremely excited. "yeahh.." i said and then she hugged me. "Finally we can have sleepovers again." She said and i was looking at jaden while hugging her. He was smiling and then walked away. I guess he's also happy.

I came home and nobody was here. I then walked up to masons room and when i opened the door he was still playing his game. "You're back soon." He said looking at me up and down. "Yeah, we didn't have much to talk about." "Did you tell them about the good news?" He said looking back at the game. "Yeah they were pretty excited." I said putting my phone to charge and making my way to bed.

"Hey uhh, im sorry of how i acted today. I was kinda mad because of the game." He said. "It's fine." I said putting down my phone as i was laying on the bed. He turned off his game and come in bed with me. He wrapped his hands around my stomach and kissed me. Somehow i didn't enjoy the kiss but then i imaginated that it was jaden and all of a sudden i started liking it. Wtf bella what is wrong with you!!

I then pulled back and said "let's go to sleep, im tired. Good night." I said and he nodded.

"Good night"

to be continued...